Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Given Namoo's statement regarding the fan-support gifts for press-conference, here is an update for the Criminal Minds rice-wreath project by LJG International Fanclub.

There's no update yet on their FB, but I've just received an official email regarding what will be done to the funds. If you have contributed to the project, you should've received an email as well; please check your email for more detailed info.

• All the proceeds will be donated to Busan Abandoned Pet Sanctuary (https://www.facebook.com/shindogs)
  • If anyone who has contributed is not agreeable to this, please email the fanclub by 13 July for the refund.
  • Donation will be done on the 26 July to celebrate Criminal Minds first broadcast.

Reasons for the choice of charity: Busan is JG’s hometown; JG is an animal lover; To help boost his publicity by doing charity on his behalf.

And I've already shared the update from the other CM rice-wreath project by LJG Global Fans Support Projects. Just in case you haven't seen it, here it is:

Edited by zi4r
Added about Global too
  • Like 11

There are so many responses from the media today about CM first reading. I am glad JG is getting more responses despite he is no longer the front-runner in this drama. Don't get me wrong though. I trust and support JG in anything he does. I am sure he will not fail me in the acting dept by giving his best shot in his performance.

To check as to how many article responses from Korean media.

LJG (it's moving fast on this one- It's now on the 4th page)

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?ie=utf8&where=news&query=이준기&sm=tab_pge&sort=0&photo=0&field=0&reporter_article=&pd=0&ds=&de=&docid=1170002931115&nso=so:r,p:all,a:all&mynews=0&related=1&start=1&refresh_start=0 

SHJ:

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?ie=utf8&where=news&query=손현주&sm=tab_pge&sort=0&photo=0&field=0&reporter_article=&pd=0&ds=&de=&docid=0760003117838&nso=so:r,p:all,a:all&mynews=0&related=1&start=1&refresh_start=0

CM-Korea:

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?ie=utf8&where=news&query=크리미널마인드&sm=tab_tmr&frm=mr&nso=so:r,p:all,a:all&sort=0

Collectively, this drama has more media responses than the Battleship Island Movie. I say collectively because in addition to the articles written about the drama itself, there are also articles written on each lead actor and his or her character plus article(s) about Lee Sun Bin. I hope everyone involved in CM drama will be satisfied with the outcome.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, zi4r said:

One more thing! Please vote!

Done! I liked DOTS but... sorry Song Joong Ki, SH did to me what DotS didn't even if I enjoyed the show. 

Dang, RL is really hard lately. I'm so busy... Can't keep up with writing here but I read everything. Thank you all for updates! :heart:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Second CM Teaser :wub:

Oh yeah! Seen that kick in the bus?! Seen that?! Woohoooo!!!! :w00t: LJG's legs in action hell yeah! :w00t:

Btw where is our lovely list of our man doings in the show? I want to add something!

Oh, here it is!

Hyun Joon:

1. will give the smirk where one side of his mouth curls up (see above photo).

2. will have a water drenched scene (where he is in a slightly good mood).

3. will have a bar scene where he dances or flirts just a little bit.  

4. will have a drinking game scene, karaoke included (bar scene is also a good thing!)

5. will interrogate someone and lose his temper

6. will have a sexy scene with his co-star without a kiss (with kiss too but later!)

7. will have playful / lovely moment with a kid (we ALLLLMOST can check that already but let's wait for the drama actually)

8. will wear a suit at least 4 times.

9. will briefly expose the elusive torso.

10. will have a bromance with SHJ or Go Yoon.

11. will cry at least 3 times. 

12. will curse

13. will make those pouty faces when he gets yelled at

14. will lose the rosary bracelet or something will happen to it

15. will miss the target when shooting a gun at least once

16. will tackle a suspect 

17. will wink

18. will kick the door so the door opens

I really want him to do that. :D 

• Like 12

@cedarwood @pixelsticks @zi4r thank you so much for your care! cedarwood your pinterest is heaven! pixelsticks luckily i have my screen caps saved! zi4r i wasn't hurt physically, i was robbed last year and i tried to resist so i got hit badly, this time i gave everything before they did me something. lol. but i'm still in constant fear

On 5/7/2017 at 6:21 AM, glassnokamen said:

If some of you didn't already download the "Candy in My Ear" show subbed in english, the LJG International Fan Club open up the download page for 2 days (until tomorrow I suppose) to celebrate 50000 likes of the page :):)

Here's the link... hurry!!!!!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7AdR8iylSeTZTROV25HVTUxMVE

As i had no internet this week i watched MEC. OMG it was more romantic than any drama, best ending ever! what a good editing, music, chemistry and LJG can do! i need him in a romantic drama, and i would love to see him acting again with PMY

I'm loving everythng, from Lotte pics, to the script reading and the new teaser and pictures! (but i need subtitles!) i have to say that LJG rocked the script reading! he was the best of it. 

8 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Oh yeah! Seen that kick in the bus?! Seen that?! Woohoooo!!!! :w00t: LJG's legs in action hell yeah! :w00t:

Btw where is our lovely list of our man doings in the show? I want to add something!

Oh, here it is!

Hyun Joon:

4. will have a drinking game scene, karaoke included (bar scene is also a good thing!)

6. will have a sexy scene with his co-star without a kiss (with kiss too but later!)

7. will have playful / lovely moment with a kid (we ALLLLMOST can check that already but let's wait for the drama actually)

12. will curse

17. will wink

19. will have piggyback ride scene? with SHJ?

20. will have a sleeping scene (love to see him sleeping)

hope to solve my internet problem soon... i'm dying because i can't hang with you more. Though i have to say that as soon as i solve my problem  i will visit CM thread more than here...

• Like 12

15 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Oh that's Hyun Jun/Joon.  With glasses on!  Look at that angular face!

It's like my fan-girl dream come true!!! JG wearing spectacles AND kicking a** at the same time. YAAAASSS!!!

This is probably one of my fave pics of all time of JG:

RS8S3Uo.jpg

That's my "therapy" pic. I stare at it whenever I'm feeling annoyed or down..... The inner light that seems to shine through him never fails to keep me grounded and lift my mood! love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

I know he was also kicking a** and wearing spects in Joseon Gunman & 2-weeks.... but well, those glasses were frankly ugly! This one in CM looks nice & half-framed & cool! Love love lovvvvveeee!!! 

26th July, where are you???? 

13 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Look at that kick - who else would do that? :heart:

Yeah, he packed some truly awesome elevation & spin on that kick.

Absolutely marvelous!!! Especially because the set (it's on a train, I believe) is such a confined space to get such a shot. Such precision!

But I think in the BTS, we'll probably get to see his head hitting the roof of the railcar a couple of times. (Ouchhhh!!! Just the thought of it!) You know, I'm kinda worried by the number of times his head hits something in dramas. In both JoseonGunman & Arang, the scenes where he fainted & hit the ground/floor, I literally grabbed my head and screamed ow ow ow! They always seemed like real hard hits --- it's either awesome camera/editing work, OR our guy just gives it all to the scenes, concussion be damned.

15 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Hyun Joon:

It doesn't have to be doors. He can kick anything he wants. I can watch it all day. Hehehhe :D

So... unless I've missed something, there hasn't been any new update since the CM teaser. (I know, I know, I'm being greedy. I can't help it!) But there are tons of awesome fan-arts out there for CM... and I usually don't even bother to share here anymore, cuz I find myself loving them all!

But this little beauty really caught my attention today, so I'm sharing:

Amidst all the excitements of CM updates & the hectic RL, I realize I've been a bad bad forumer. I've gotta fix this. So......

@summer2017 Hello!!! Welcome to the thread! I've been seeing you around on CM thread too..... but frazzled as I always am, I've never gotten around to saying hi. hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508

And... There are a few ltns faces here. (In some cases, ltns probably because of my own disappearance a few weeks back, but anywayz...) 

Welcome back @lyserose @minmar @lisethvr!!! And @Lynn11 too (I know you haven't been gone for long, but I miss your posts nonetheless)! :) It's so nice & comforting to see familiar faces back on the thread!

(Apologies if I miss out anyone)

Finally, @antoniaclamens! So nice to see you back, safe & sound! And OMG! You've been robbed multiple times?!!! Please take care, dear. And I hope you get your internet fixed soon too. Always nice to chat with ya.

6 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Hyun Joon:

19. will have piggyback ride scene? with SHJ?

Oooooh.... That's an interesting one. Come to think of it, I want!!!

Seeing the tone of CM, it's gonna be a pretty heart-wrenching scene... with either Hyun-jun(JG) or Kang Ki-kyung(SHJ) being injured. And as much as I complain about JG making me cry, in truth I crave JG-angst.

So, go ahead, drama. Gimme more! :D

P.S. Ooooooh... Apparently, it's my 500th post! smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Edited by zi4r
Added last part & changed IG post
  • Like 14

@zi4r thanks for the welcome! I just joined this forum so still wandering around the different threads. I just finished SHR in Jun and I am so glad so happy that after SHR I dont get to wait very long for joongi oppa new show CM! though honestly the genre of the drama (police and investigation, csi) is not my usual cup of tea but for the sake of action and joongi oppa I will watch it! Actually I really can't wait for him to surprise me further. Just had this weird thought (ok guys don't kill me), since it's a criminal show right I don't mind dear Hyun joon getting injured in the course of duty, either as saving someone or being the hero etc.

That pic you posted with him in specs, I like it! I have a penchant for men wearing specs. The frame suits his face too! I saw him in specs in Joseon Gunman and was pretty inclined to like it but this frame is way better. 

Haha another pic I like of him is my profile pic credits to oppa's Instagram post. I watched that fan meeting video like almost 3 times coz I couldn't get over his funniness in that video, romancing that white bear.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Oh, here it is!

Hyun Joon:

12. will curse

17. will wink

Number 13 is the ultimate! I want to see the pouty face!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i wasn't hurt physically, i was robbed last year and i tried to resist so i got hit badly, this time i gave everything before they did me something.

THIS TIME?!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: Oh my goodness... you live in a dangerous place. :( But I'm glad that you're ok and that you gave up everything - your life and health are more important than money, mobile, bag and whatever was inside. *hugs* 

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

I know he was also kicking a** and wearing spects in Joseon Gunman & 2-weeks.... but well, those glasses were frankly ugly! This one in CM looks nice & half-framed & cool! Love love lovvvvveeee!!! 

I liked his glasses in JG. I liked his all look in JG. And the way he was walking while wearing black suit - with hands in his pockets. :wub:

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

Absolutely marvelous!!! Especially because the set (it's on a train, I believe) is such a confined space to get such a shot. Such precision!

Exactly! I so can't wait to see the whole scene. :w00t:

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

19. will have piggyback ride scene? with SHJ?

20. will have a sleeping scene (love to see him sleeping)

Woah! Good ideas! Esp. the sleeping one. Yesss I want that too. :D

• Like 10