Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I really get sick of hearing things from some 'fans'. Anti fans (or people who know absolutely nothing about him--who think he's girly or too feminine--are bad enough)...they really start to bug me. There is only one of Junki--and millions of people who want him--and not everyone loves him. Some are just obsessed. (There's a reason 'fan' is short for fanatic. -___- ) Sure we can't blame them for feeling that way--but I'm tired of hearing how they're going to beat a girl who breathes his air, or call anyone ugly who dares touch him. Like 'fans' of gasoo. I know he's very aware of what goes on, but day after day--

---; (edit: NOT referring to anyone in this thread.)

'Ubersexual'? LOL That's sounds funny. xD 'androgynous'? heh--Heechul. Yes. Even more so than Junki sometimes--But to me also very male.

Jersey Boy is a scream. :lol: I can imagine what his parody must be like, but haven't seen it yet.

(edit: the facial hair. ^^ Yo do see it once in a while, but that's about it...not much when you do. I think he could carry it off if he had to--like BYJ and Song Ilkook do in ancient drama ^_^ I don't usually like it either--but it suits them when it has to. )

haha hey how come the parody of Giordano is so clear? ^^; But the actual clip of Junki is abit fuzzy? :<

teal: this is the first time I hear ubersexual term ^^; I guess its a new one?

I wonder if Junki got back safely. Guess he's busy preparing for fanmeeting.

I found this link from rainhk. Seems there's chinese video blogger for junki files ^^;

http://podcast.blog.webs-tv.net/applefamily/2006/05

Guest jayle

Lee Jun Ki Copies Rain's 'Cute Little Actions' at Function?

Sunday May 7, 2006 Taiwan

translations by xbunnylicious

Korean star Lee Jun Ki is at Taiwan for two days for promotion. Yesterday afternoon he held a movie premiere and fan meeting. Although it's hard for him to communicate, but he uses 'cute little actions' to cause all the fans to scream. But the 'cute little actions' that Jun Ki does, Rain also does that alot and their number of fans were quite similar.

Jun Ki started the meeting by using Mandarin to say, "Hello, I am Lee Jun Ki." He also showed a very nice heart by hugging the fans. He also said to the fans, "I will remember you, I will definately come back."

At yesterday's premire of The King and the Clown, 600 fans were there just so they can be near their idol.

credit :

http://www.mingpaonews.com

http://www.asianfanatics.net

Guest jayle

I don't have time right now so, anybody pls translate this news please.

Thank you so much

3298370-1366146.jpg

李準基抱抱 粉絲噴淚

李準基發揮男性魅力,影友會上主動大抱影迷,讓被抱的10個影迷全都激動噴淚。而影迷的熱情超乎想像,在送他離台時,不但飛車包夾李準基的座車,在機場更紛紛伸手想拉住李準基,甚至弄傷了工作人員。

「王的男人」李準基為了來台瘋狂趕戲,3天沒睡後飛來台北,終於補了一夜好眠,昨天上午以亮紅外套配上牛仔褲亮相,精神奕奕的會影迷。他一現身影友會,粉絲立刻尖叫連連,再度大唱韓文歌曲,還Cosplay電影造型,讓李準基立刻以標準中文回應:「我愛你們!」

作風親切的李準基更主動擁抱幸運上台的粉絲,讓她們當場哭得一塌糊塗,什麼話都說不出來。看到影迷哭得激動,李準基表示自己非常感動,許下再赴台灣會影迷的承諾。

李準基離台前,片商特意安排至外國藝人最愛的鼎泰豐品嘗小籠包,但前天李準基曾吃過冷掉的小籠湯包充飢,不覺得可口,知道要再吃一次,曾面露難色,但到現場,吃了口熱騰騰的湯包,立刻讚不絕口,轉憂為喜。這回匆匆來台2天,熱愛跳舞的李準基對於無法了解台灣年輕人夜生活,感到相當可惜。

而在李準基前往機場的路上,粉絲出動計程車、九人小巴,甚至包夾李準基的座車,讓工作人員捏了把冷汗。

【2006/05/08 聯合報】 @ http://udn.com/

Guest junki_saranghae

thanks for the news jayle, but why they must say that JK copies Bi?

I think he not do that on purpose! It's a coincide^^

Seirin, thanks for the link, many clip but so sad, I dunno how to download :crazy:

MythnoonA, totally agree with you....^^**HUG**^^ ;)

Guest whiskbi

There was a poll at the fan meeting after the movie. Fans were asked to vote for their most loved scene. Guess what, the most favorite scene is --- King Yong San kissing Gong Gil!!! That's hilarious and even JG couldn't believe it. (He kept on emphasising that he didn't feel comfortable filming that and he only wanted to have kiss scenes with actresses) :P

He was very friendly to the 10 lucky fans (there was a draw), voluntarily hugging them one by one. The MC made fun of his action, saying that he would hold/hug any girls when he has a chance, since his recent movies are mainly with male actors. JG was embarassed upon hearing that, claiming he just felt touched by Taiwanese fans. :lol:

As for the Taiwanese version title song, it's NOT the same song/tune as 'In Yeon' (THANK GOD). Music industry in Taiwan works like this: for a singer to promote his/her song, they need to make a mv and show it on TV as 'advertisment'. Apparently, new songs are very difficult to promote by means of radio broadcasting, unless he/she is a famous singer. The music industry has to find ways to attract the media to report, so they would grab any opportunity, like in this case, JG and K&C. (The same for any Korean drama aired in Taiwan, no matter how nice and good the original songs are, they are always substituted by Chinese songs sung by Taiwanese singers. The music company promotes it's singers' songs that way and IMO, it seems that they don't really care whether the tune or lyric fits the show) Ever since this female singer got to sing the song for the mv, she put a lot of pix from the movie (provided by the film company) on her website and that made her more 'known' and 'popular' in Taiwan as fans will browse through her site to look for pix of JG and Gong Gil. I don't particularly dislike the singer, as I don't 'know' her, but I just hate this kind of promotion by her company-- cosplay and kissing his hand to attract media attention. In a way, I don't blame her, I actually pity her if you get what I mean.

MythnoonA, I agree with you about fanatical fans, good thing we are just having fun here talking nonsense sometimes about girls touching or hugging Junki ! :D:P:phew: I know what obsession is like and it's scary in some cases, the stuff these fans post on some Korean star. Some could be found in this forum itself till the mods. came down hard on it and issue warnings.

Junki's actions at the fan meet may not be original but like making the 'I love you' sign with his hands in a heart shape above his head is a common gesture for the Korean stars. No one copied anyone. He does not need to imitate others... :rolleyes: Those ten lucky fans who got to hug him..really envy them.

It's cute that others are doing parodies of Junki..first K & C and now his Giordano cf. I heard that (dunno if it's true, probably just gossip) Korean men prefer Junki's facial features when they undergo plastic surgery. :w00t:

Now that he's back in Seoul..to shoot another CF ? Then on to fan meet preparations..most likely practicing the songs he wants to sing ! :lol: I wonder who will be invited as his guests ? :sweatingbullets:

The news article also mentioned that Junki who likes dancing a lot, said it's a pity he had no chance to see the nightlife of Taiwan's young people. Was he referring to the clubs there ? Hehehe !

thanks for the news jayle, but why they must say that JK copies Bi?

I think he not do that on purpose! It's a coincide^^

Seirin, thanks for the link, many clip but so sad, I dunno how to download :crazy:

MythnoonA, totally agree with you....^^**HUG**^^ ;)

Click on the words that say "下載檔案" That means download in chinese.

I dunno why chinese papers always like to write stuff to degrade others by saying someone is copying someone. Junki is cute in his own right. He does that stuff all the time, not just in Taiwan.

Brian was so funny doing the Giordano parody, he's the new MC for MBC music show. Why did he pick Junki ? :D

seirin..the Taiwanese media can say what they like, so long as we know what Junki is like to us. :)

Guest whiskbi

I don't have time right now so, anybody pls translate this news please.

Thank you so much

3298370-1366146.jpg

>> These 2 cosplayers were hired by the film company to promote the movie.

李準基抱抱 粉絲噴淚

李準基發揮男性魅力,影友會上主動大抱影迷,讓被抱的10個影迷全都激動噴淚。而影迷的熱情超乎想像,在送他離台時,不但飛車包夾李準基的座車,在機場更紛紛伸手想拉住李準基,甚至弄傷了工作人員。

>> All 10 fans were excited (and crying) as JG voluntarily hug them at the fan meeting. On his way to the airport, fans hired cabs and a mini van to envelope his car and some even hurt his assistants (scratched by finger nails) by pulling him back at the departure area.

「王的男人」李準基為了來台瘋狂趕戲,3天沒睡後飛來台北,終於補了一夜好眠,昨天上午以亮紅外套配上牛仔褲亮相,精神奕奕的會影迷。他一現身影友會,粉絲立刻尖叫連連,再度大唱韓文歌曲,還Cosplay電影造型,讓李準基立刻以標準中文回應:「我愛你們!」

>> JG didn't sleep for 3 days before his Taiwan trip. He rushed to finish filming all parts of the movie 'Fly Daddy' at 6 am Saturday. After a good night sleep, he looked rested at the fan meeting. Fans were screaming as he appeared and they sang the Korean song for him again (they revised the lyric of pomengranate CF). Some fans cosplayed Jang Saeng and Gong Gil (I guess that refer to the 2 hired by the company) and JG replied right away with perfect Mandarin saying I love you all!

作風親切的李準基更主動擁抱幸運上台的粉絲,讓她們當場哭得一塌糊塗,什麼話都說不出來。看到影迷哭得激動,李準基表示自己非常感動,許下再赴台灣會影迷的承諾。

>> As he saw that the fans were all crying, he was very touched and promised that he'll visit Taiwan again.

李準基離台前,片商特意安排至外國藝人最愛的鼎泰豐品嘗小籠包,但前天李準基曾吃過冷掉的小籠湯包充飢,不覺得可口,知道要再吃一次,曾面露難色,但到現場,吃了口熱騰騰的湯包,立刻讚不絕口,轉憂為喜。這回匆匆來台2天,熱愛跳舞的李準基對於無法了解台灣年輕人夜生活,感到相當可惜。

>> Before he left for Korea, the film company deliberately scheduled an outing for him-- to 鼎泰豐 restaurant for their famous Shanghainese dumplings. JG actually had some of those dumplings the day he arrived. A fan brought him some, but they were cold already when he had them. That unfortunately left him a not-so-good experience. When he learnt that they were going to have the same dumplings again, he was like :unsure: . Luckily the freshly cooked, HOT dumplings were very good and JG was satisfied. This trip was too short for him, only 2 days (30 hrs to be exact). He felt at loss that he couldn't experience the Taiwanese night life (he was too tired).

而在李準基前往機場的路上,粉絲出動計程車、九人小巴,甚至包夾李準基的座車,讓工作人員捏了把冷汗。

【2006/05/08 聯合報】 @ http://udn.com/

whiskbi..thanks for the full translations ! Ouch..his assistants got scratched ??? :w00t: Zealous stalking fans ! :P

Well, sorry to say this ^^; I'm glad his assistants got scratched instead of him. But he wasn't so lucky on his way out of the airport :< I think they scratched him, cuz someone said he winced and he didn't look happy after he got inside the airport. Chinese fans really need to mind their manners :angry:

Guest junki_saranghae

Good morning all Junkiers ! :D

whiskbi thanks for the translation.....hic, really jealouse Taiwanese fans :tears:

Chinese fans actually apologised for their own people's behaviour in Shanghai in his website. Wonder if any Taiwanese fan will come forward this time too ? It's no joke being scratched by fingernails ! :(

Edit : Someone did apologise in leejunk.com for one fan's behaviour in Taiwan !

I viewed the two VOD during his press conference in his website and I understood the Chinese translations as spoken. They even asked him how much he got paid for the new movie as compared to K & C ? Haha..the fans are upset that this sensitive question was asked. He laughed but could see that he was embarrassed to answer diplomatically. Junki has learned how to speak without anyone nearby to fend off questions for him ..I am proud of him ! :lol:

Guest tiffany

Thanks for all the droolicious pictures. :P and the news.

Actually the Chinese fans were very well behaved all the way until the departure at the ariport. Unfortunately it's one fan that spoil it all. Sigh...

This is the promotional publicity on the buses in Taiwan. I want to see it in Singapore too!!!

Credit on the picture.

gongil_bus.jpg