Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I will be back in SG just in time to watch the movie haha

I adore him! and he will be popular once My Girl or K&C show in SG

Another SG Junkier ! :P But don't bank on My Girl being shown here that soon. They are still repeating old dramas on our stations. :( I think K & C will boost his popularity more because after all it was the highest grossing movie in Korea ever. :phew:

Guest youngnin

junki264.jpg

credit: nicola225, 163.com; uploaded by thunderbolt, jisubaddicts.com

OMG!! *faint* so cute~ ><

tthxx for all da pix ~ FLY Junkie FLY~ hahaaa

Guest ripgal

ok.. have some more pics of JK but i duno if they were posted before

ea060508016.jpg

ea060508015.jpg

ea060508014.jpg

ea060508011.jpg

leedongwook.net

--------------------------------------------------

i love his red coat!! he looks very dashing in the coat with the glasses..

and im impressed that he even let his fans embrace him.. that's cool! (how i wish Bi could hug me like this?! :o)and the fact that in all the pictures he was smiling non-stop. it's a significance of his appreciation of his fans. that's a good thing..

i duno why but i couldn't stop laughing seeing this picture

12.jpg

i think it's becoz of the kid's smile and her hug.. she was hugging him tightly.. i could see she's REALLY happy.. and the fact that LJK's very happy too!! hahaha...

Guest tuna_madunna

So we won't be seing Junki in the movies? Good news i guess.. at least now he can rest more and concentrate in Macau! :D Macau is already final right?

That's alright thundergifs! You're very well in collecting cute junki Gifs and rare pictures of junki!! he's still a teen then, so maybe his body didn't fully develop in to a very very cute MAN!

i've been to sg and the thing i like there, exept the clean city, is the very kind people. they are totally not rude and some of them are really cute! hahaha!

What does oppa really mean? uri oppa? :D is it brother? dude? sorry i'm so pabbo (wendy taught me!) Ha-ha

God bLess!

So we won't be seing Junki in the movies? Good news i guess.. at least now he can rest more and concentrate in Macau! :D Macau is already final right?

That's alright thundergifs! You're very well in collecting cute junki Gifs and rare pictures of junki!! he's still a teen then, so maybe his body didn't fully develop in to a very very cute MAN!

i've been to sg and the thing i like there, exept the clean city, is the very kind people. they are totally not rude and some of them are really cute! hahaha!

What does oppa really mean? uri oppa? :D is it brother? dude? sorry i'm so pabbo (wendy taught me!) Ha-ha

God bLess!

No news yet on 'Macau"..and thanks for your nice comments on us Sporeans. :P Uri oppa means my brother, a girl can call her older brother that or calling her boyfriend 'oppa' too. Strange right ? :rolleyes: But I bet most girls would view Junki as the second option ! :lol:

Jo...know something, Junki really hugged those fans, not just putting his arms around their shoulders while avoiding bodily contact. He really appreciates them ! :D

Just read that Jeon Jihyun is anycall's latest model, will she shoot her cf solo, or with KSW, Eric or Junki ?

I am now watching Spin Kick..an old movie starring Kim Dong Wan (shinwa) and Hyun Bin. It's about Taekwondo..I am trying to figure out why Junki loves this art so much that he's a 3rd deg. black belt holder ! :rolleyes:

Another SG Junkier ! :P But don't bank on My Girl being shown here that soon. They are still repeating old dramas on our stations. :( I think K & C will boost his popularity more because after all it was the highest grossing movie in Korea ever. :phew:

Yeah I know the channels in sg are like, showing dramas ages ago..

At least I know i am not the only Sgporean who loves him hehe..

Guest ripgal

Jo...know something, Junki really hugged those fans, not just putting his arms around their shoulders while avoiding bodily contact. He really appreciates them ! :D

Just read that Jeon Jihyun is anycall's latest model, will she shoot her cf solo, or with KSW, Eric or Junki ?

that's y im saying LJK has a great personality.. and i know Wen ajumaa very proud of him..

im sorry to say.. JK should stay on his own!! he's pretty enuff.. hehhee.. but i heard he was doing one with Hyori? i hope JJH does it with Sang Woo tho!! hehee..

Guest ripgal

ok.. was bored again.. and found this pic..

some ppl commented that the guy on the left in this pic was prettier than LJK and should have been the gurl in K & C rather than JK..

but i dun think soo... ;

114709199782596600_0.jpg

baidu

According to another SG Junki fan, Tiffany..K & C will screen here on 6th July onwards :P

Jo..that guy looks pretty but I don't think he can act better than Junki as Gong Gil. Who's he by the way..a Korean boy ? :o

According to another SG Junki fan, Tiffany..K & C will screen here on 6th July onwards :P

Jo..that guy looks pretty but I don't think he can act better than Junki as Gong Gil. Who's he by the way..a Korean boy ? :o

wah~im looking forward

y not we all go together n watch? :D

i have a malaysian friend

she dont like any korean star

but after she saw k&c ,she also like him

she said he's pretty & cute :)

Guest thunderbolt

I have to go back a few pages, because people have said you posted more gifs, and I somehow missed them.

Ya, I posted a gif specially for you. Have you seen it? ;)

My good friend (who's not a Junki fan) was at the K & C premiere in Taiwan. She wrote this account in jisubaddicts.com:

my brief account of the premiere

5/7, I attend the king and crown premiere ( thanks to my unni who got the ticket for me), the movie was really good. Well, I shall not shed any light on the story! Highly recommend to watch, it makes me teary-eyed to see lee jun ki uttering with sobs in the movie!

lee jun ki showed up for about 10 mins after the movie ended, related personnel randomly picked 8 fans to the stage to shake hands and hug lee jun ki, it was very kind of him to greet all of us with sincere and down to earth manner! He looks really pretty to me from far, I find his voice sounded kind of contradicting to his appearance, he has got a quite manly tone! The funnies moment was when the host teasing LJK saying he must be so desperate to hug all the female fans after shooting the movie in which he can only kisses and hugs actors instead of actress; he was in denial of it by swinging his head to and fro! I was laughing out loud at the back!

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ELSEWHERE.

Guest tiffany

Well, SCV is usually faster in showing the latest drama. Can forget about the free-to-air channels like Ch 8 & Ch U. :angry:

Haha! No, quite a few SG Junki fans around... believe me.

Actually, 'wuri' means 'our' but the Koreans normally use 'wuri' for 'my' when it's referring to something close.. like house and family..... Don't ask me why. I'm still having a headche studying Korean.

Don't think I've seen these...

From Baidu:

jundd20060508121624.jpg

Hehe! He looks like a little boy with these expressions....

jundd20060508102715.jpg

jundd20060508121734.jpg

jundd20060508121521.jpg

jundd20060508102332.jpg

jundd20060507221044.jpg

Guest jihye87

^^ haha .. thanks for the pics .. SG Junki fan here .. just went crazy when i found My Girl VCD in stores last week .. haha .. hope he'll hop by our island some day ...

thundergifs..hahaha, I was amused with your friend's reactions to Junki. Pretty but manly voice ! :D Everyone is charmed by his charming ways..his laughter is the most infectious ! :blush: Thanks for the article. I have friends who think he's too pretty but now liking him ! :D

Guest jihye87

boalover79: aiyo .. u buy so EX !!! My Girl has hit stores in Singapore already .. and i got it for only sgd 25 .. my goodness .. 20usd can buy me two boxes .. i have rewatched it tonnes and already pushed it to all my friends to watch ..

ok.. was bored again.. and found this pic..

some ppl commented that the guy on the left in this pic was prettier than LJK and should have been the gurl in K & C rather than JK..

but i dun think soo... ;

http://image1.mzu.cn/1d/1d6d26be2a76551d36...782596600_0.jpg

maybe I'm biased ^^; But I still find Junki prettier than the kid on the left ^^; Also he looks too young to play the role. ahahah cuz the other actors are older. It would be like...pedo :o 40 yr old man...hitting on 15 yr old kid? Anyhow Junki's acting was fantastic :blush: I don't think anyone else could have done a better job.

Thunder, thanks for the article eheh I wonder if the news captured that moment ^^; I love to see him shy and laughing. His actions are so cute :D