Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

seirin and Tiffany..if the fly daddy thread exists, why not post everything there also, maybe most of us will visit the thread too. How about it girls ? Or everything on Junki stays here ?

Guest VyLeTtE

sorry Wen.. but i was juz tooo bored.. looking for LDW pics and news.. but couldn't find new stuff.. so ended up posting LJK pics for Junkies to savour..

more goodies.. not actually JK in real tho..

credits to the artist.. i duno who.. a fan of JK obviously

%7Boption%7Dhttp://cafe-cfs1.365ren.com/upload_control/pcp_download.php?fhandle=MDBEeUxAY2FmZS1jZnMxLjM2NXJlbi5jb206L2NhZmVmaWxlLzMwLzMwNDYuanBnLnRodW1i&filename=img1B[1].jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://cafe-cfs1.365ren.com/upload_control/pcp_download.php?fhandle=MDBEeUxAY2FmZS1jZnMxLjM2NXJlbi5jb206L2NhZmVmaWxlLzMwLzMwNDcuanBnLnRodW1i&filename=img1C[1].jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://cafe-cfs1.365ren.com/upload_control/pcp_download.php?fhandle=MDBEeUxAY2FmZS1jZnMxLjM2NXJlbi5jb206L2NhZmVmaWxlLzMwLzMwNDguanBnLnRodW1i&filename=img79[1].jpg%7Boption%7D

a

credits: baidu

btw.. Wen!!! June's Diary is out already? can u tell me where to get it?

cos my sis is seriously crazy about Eric!

>>>>> jo i couldnt view the pix? :(

>>>>> fyi... clips in youtube can be downloaded already :)

haha hey how come the parody of Giordano is so clear? ^^; But the actual clip of Junki is abit fuzzy? :<

teal: this is the first time I hear ubersexual term ^^; I guess its a new one?

I wonder if Junki got back safely. Guess he's busy preparing for fanmeeting.

I found this link from rainhk. Seems there's chinese video blogger for junki files ^^;

http://podcast.blog.webs-tv.net/applefamily/2006/05

vylette: nonstop clip link is on the front page. Or you can just check bummie for all the files. I posted a few of the new chinese news files there. Some are located here http://podcast.blog.webs-tv.net/applefamily/2006/05

click on 下載檔案 to download.

Junki in red jacket clip is called 060104.SBS TV Entertainment [800x600][Playyard].avi

vylette: please refrin from quoting photos. I think if its 1 small photo its okay? But if its alot of photos, just leave a link instead. Modify you quote to remove img and /img . Thanks. It helps decrease spamming and less scrolling. Also one of the rules on soompi to prevent it from crashing. Thanks.

>>>>> mianhe annie :) thanks for the reminder :)

his lacvert cf was out already? seems like i missed it again haha

re:ljk's kiss in K&C... i actually admire "men" who do this... theyre doing it for the movie not for anything else... but doing it in korea might have been a shock to many since theyre still "conservative"

Lacvert is available on youtube, some direct download links and on clubboxes.

I kinda feel bad for Junki. He shouldn't have to defend himself all the time saying, insisting he has phobia kissing guys, so they won't mistake him for gay. I guess the press can get intimidating. He'll have to defend himself every country he goes to promote his movie now --;

seirin and Tiffany..if the fly daddy thread exists, why not post everything there also, maybe most of us will visit the thread too. How about it girls ? Or everything on Junki stays here ?

well, we should post junki related stuff on junki thread. But fly daddy related stuff should also be posted on fly daddy thread too.

Guest artsii

11.35 am .... How cute!!!

EN05P2257082.jpg

and the fans ... did it too!

EN05_001.jpg

11.55 am ... Lucky fans!!

EN05_002.jpg

Jun Ki leaving "Din Tai Feng".

EN05_004.jpg

Almost every Korean celeb who visited Taiwan went to have "Xiao Long Bao" (SO DELICIOUS!!!) at this restaurant. Arghh, the restaurant is just few blocks away from my school! I wish I knew what time he went so I could wait there and get a glimpse of him ... hehehe ... :P

Jun Ki at the airport.

EN05_005.jpg

Credit: Apple Daily Taiwan

News: [source: Apple Daily)

Jun Ki said ...

-If my fans wanted to get plastic surgery (to have a beautiful chin like his), he will definite stop them.

-Yesterday I saw many fans waiting for me at the airport, I think Taiwanese girls are so beautiful and cute.

-I'll be back.

That's all for now guys. Hope you enjoy ^___^

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

GAHHH!!! OMGG OMG OMG OMG! *DIES* X.X

HE'S SOOO SEXY!!!!!!! Esp. those last pics, err. those fans are HEK lucky =.=' I don't think I'd ever have a chance if he doesn't come to L.A. T_T

Yesterday I saw many fans waiting for me at the airport, I think Taiwanese girls are so beautiful and cute.

^ Awwee.. what about Thai girls? =____=; *sniff sniff*

Whooaa, the dude can kick high, haha. so talented <3 THANK YOU FOR THE PICS & UPDATES! JUNKI OPPA IS SUREEE SUPER SEXY <3

EDIT___________

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE 'NEW' PICS OF HIM & HYORI IN ANYCALL CF? IF NOT, LET ME KNOW, I'LL POST ^^;;

Guest VyLeTtE

11.35 am .... How cute!!!

Jun Ki leaving "Din Tai Feng".

Almost every Korean celeb who visited Taiwan went to have "Xiao Long Bao" (SO DELICIOUS!!!) at this restaurant. Arghh, the restaurant is just few blocks away from my school! I wish I knew what time he went so I could wait there and get a glimpse of him ... hehehe ... :P

News: [source: Apple Daily)

Jun Ki said ...

-If my fans wanted to get plastic surgery (to have a beautiful chin like his), he will definite stop them.

-Yesterday I saw many fans waiting for me at the airport, I think Taiwanese girls are so beautiful and cute.

(>>>>> awww come to the philippines girls here are pretty as well :P)

-I'll be back.

That's all for now guys. Hope you enjoy ^___^

>>>>> curious... what is xiao long bao made of?

lucky fans indeed.... i hope ljk fans remain "calm" whenever they see him so they could get a closer glimpse of him eh?

another curiosity of mine... :D watching korean dramas, i noticed they have this stamp which they use when they sign their names? whats it for?

also... since in my country we use english alphabet (okei this might sound like a stupid ? but i really am curious :D) how do koreans (and chinese, japanese, etc who dun use english alphabet) have their names signed? :)

as for the underwear... glad he aint wearing white (i prefer guys wearing other colours... other than white :D)

Guest artsii

Xiao Long Bao or you may call Dumplings

fans27_72.jpg

29_0217.jpg

^

^

Jun Ki ate this! It's a Must-Eat when you come to Taiwan :lol:

lucky fans indeed.... i hope ljk fans remain "calm" whenever they see him so they could get a closer glimpse of him eh?

another curiosity of mine... :D watching korean dramas, i noticed they have this stamp which they use when they sign their names? whats it for?

also... since in my country we use english alphabet (okei this might sound like a stupid ? but i really am curious :D) how do koreans (and chinese, japanese, etc who dun use english alphabet) have their names signed? :)

as for the underwear... glad he aint wearing white (i prefer guys wearing other colours... other than white :D)

Xiao Long Bao is kind of a dumpling. It can have different type of stuffing in there like pork, vegetables, chicken, etc. Is steamed and looks like a bun, but its wrapped with something like a thick wonton skin.

The stamp people use, in Japan and Korea. Not sure of other places. But its like your signature. If it gets stolen or lost, you're in trouble. Its like losing your signature for people to use. Each one is different because its handmade. I'm not sure if they use machines now, but it sounds kinda scary to buy machine made ones. Handmade makes the hanko (signature) different.

As for alphabets. There's no alphabets in chinese. There's alphabets in Japanese and Korean. Just their own style of alphabets. Chinese uses root characters and puts them together, but more complicated.

Korean uses hanguel characters, more or less like Japanese. Japanese is harder cuz they have mixture of characters. Katakana (for english borrowed sounds), hiragana (japanese sounds) and Kanji (chinese characters).

Guest artsii

The stamp people use, in Japan and Korea. Not sure of other places. But its like your signature. If it gets stolen or lost, you're in trouble. Its like losing your signature for people to use. Each one is different because its handmade. I'm not sure if they use machines now, but it sounds kinda scary to buy machine made ones. Handmade makes the hanko (signature) different.

Here in Taiwan too!

Guest VyLeTtE

As for alphabets. There's no alphabets in chinese. There's alphabets in Japanese and Korean. Just their own style of alphabets. Chinese uses root characters and puts them together, but more complicated.

Korean uses hanguel characters, more or less like Japanese. Japanese is harder cuz they have mixture of characters. Katakana (for english borrowed sounds), hiragana (japanese sounds) and Kanji (chinese characters).

>>>>> so koreans' signatures is composed of what? i remember seeing ljk's signature a few pages back... and it seemed to have some english alphabet (hehehe u guys might think im really weird now but i rly am curious :) )

we have dumplings here too :)

Guest tuna_madunna

wasnt planning to watch showbiz extra last nite... c ha texted me saying junki was tehre so i watched the replay... theres a replay again tomorrow... here in the phils its 7am and 12nn tomorrow... watch out for it :) twas mentioned ljk was a 3rd degree black belter :) (taekwondo right? in karate red is the highest how bt in taekwondo any1 knows? :) ) :)

Wha?? He's a 3rd degree Blackbelt in Taekwondo?? That's great! Black belt is the highest belt in Taekwondo, it has certain degrees 1 2 3 4 5 and 6. Talking to a blackbelter you shoud always say Sir, Respect and all..

Correct me if i'm wrong.. God bless!

How's the fan meeting?

I kinda feel bad for Junki. He shouldn't have to defend himself all the time saying, insisting he has phobia kissing guys, so they won't mistake him for gay. I guess the press can get intimidating. He'll have to defend himself every country he goes to promote his movie now --;

It's ridiculous, yea, and no, he shouldn't have to defend himself. <_< But you know--it's really common for any male actor who's played a gay or 'may-be-gay' character. The press hounds them about it. I understand people are curious (and you remember I asked you weeks ago about what I might have asked him--you'd said he'd already answered the question.) I feel bad for him too, because too many people can't separate the character from the actor ( even if someone I liked turned out to be gay--I would love him more--never less). Sometimes I wish everyone I like or love was gay--because then you'd see people's true feelings about actor or gasoo deul they claim to love. -.- And maybe Junki is one of those who *isn't* overly affectionate--especially in public. If that's the way he is--I wouldn't blame him, for obvious reasons. ><

I also find it strange because as some of us know--some Korean men can be very affectionate with their close friends--touching--holding hands--sometimes kissing (mostly on the cheek, but I've seen some of my gasoo do otherwise)--and it's accepted as normal, and part of 'culture'--but if an actor kisses another guy in a movie--he's got to fight a label --and answer the same question over and over again. -______- The kiss wasn't even that big of a deal--and how come no one's asked Jinyoung how HE feels about kissing a guy? LOL

as for the underwear (which I honestly didn't notice-I had to go back and look for the pic), maybe his jeans are a little loose on him?

edit: dumplings look good :P --I haven't had them in so long. Can't eat pork though. Chicken and veg the best. They're made with different things--pork, crab, crab roe (I heard--don't eat that either) shrimp, etc.

Just saw the pics of the bus with Gong gil's pic...I can see this headline on some Singapore news show-- 'Vacationing S'Porean ajumah glomps bus in Taiwan. '

:lol:

Koreans uses english borrowed words too. Actually it seems to sound like a mixture of borrowed English, Cantonese, Japanese words plus their own words. But all the sounds are written in hanguel. Hanguel is korean alphabet. Basically u put sounds together into a box shape. Like 아=a, 가=ka, 사=sa, 다=da, etc

MythnoonA: ahah yea, I wonder too. How come they never ask the King how he feels? LOL But maybe cuz he didn't go to Taiwan or other places in China? I don't think anyone asked Junki how he felt kissing guys while he was in Korea. Just outside of Korea, people get abit paranoid. The only thing they asked Junki was if he got proposals from men.

And about the underwear, hahaha okay maybe I'm a pervert? ahahah I noticed his underwear before too, but didn't mention it. It was when he was kicking on the boxing ring. His shirt slipped out and could see his underwear too haha. That's why I made a comment second time I saw it ^^; I think now that I mention it, you will start noticing it too LOL

And about the kick in Taiwan. My first thought was, wow...his pants didn't rip ahhaa. I was surprised he would kick in a suit, cuz they're usually confining. His pants must be stretch pants or something ^^;

Wow..ajumma been gone for only few hours and so many new pics from Taiwan. Thanks guys.

I enjoy reading the posts about his personality and his briefs ! :lol: :blush: I noticed he wore blue in the boxing ring..hehehe, now black ! :lol: I also noticed Junki likes to wear glasses of the lighter shade where one can actually see his eyes, not those totally dark ones where you can't see where he's looking or hiding behind the darkened frames. Eyes are the first thing you would notice and they tell a lot what the person feels, right ? The guy that is always with him..his manager ? :unsure:

This guy is going places..no doubt about it ! :lol:

Guest whiskbi

I don't think anyone asked Junki how he felt kissing guys while he was in Korea. Just outside of Korea, people get abit paranoid. The only thing they asked Junki was if he got proposals from men.

>> He was asked once in one of those Mnet interview. It was a very short clip and in there, he said the king just suddenly kissed him. He felt weird and didn't want to even think about it anymore. That kiss scene actually accentuates the desperate feeling Yong San had for Gong Gil after he failed to make GG happy (the king had tried to please and make GG happy again by jokingly asked GG to shoot at him. )

And about the kick in Taiwan. My first thought was, wow...his pants didn't rip ahhaa. I was surprised he would kick in a suit, cuz they're usually confining. His pants must be stretch pants or something ^^;

>> I had the same thought too. hahaha. My uncle is a Wing Chun instructor, and he actually has classes with his students wearing suits sometimes. He says one should be able to fight/defend him- or her-self in whatever clothing one wears.