Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest hypergurl0901

i really cant wait till someone upload the movie " the king and the clown". i wonder when will someone upload it...and "fly daddy fly"...he looks soOOOOooo cute.. n handsome when hes fighting....aja aja fighting...JUN KI...

When someone uploads the DVD rip, its probably going to be on sale already anyhow. Might as well get original version to support Junki. Gee...I miss Junki. I wonder if he's excited about finishing up the film ^^; haha He can rest abit after the movie hopefully?

MythnoonA...hahaha, I am definitely much older than you ! :w00t: I may be the most ancient of Junkier here. :blush:

He's been working around the clock these days, good news for us because we can see new pics, clips and his latest news. But a bit worrying when it comes to his health. :huh: We also hope that he would take a proper rest before he decides on his next project. :phew:

Guest VyLeTtE

he doesn't seem like the type to give up on something if he wants it very badly--so I hope he keeps going in the same way. You're right, though--if he loses sight of what's important, he's going to end up being unhappy as an actor. I just wish he's pace himself a little more. I saw him on tv a few days ago, and he had puffy circles under his eyes. That's from exhaustion, not just being tired. ><

I have problems with replies, too--and sometimes I write long ones. It takes a while, and then when I go to post it- *poof*. So now I 'copy' it before I hit the 'add reply' button. Saves a lot of frustration. -.-

Wendy ajuma (still don't know if you are older than me^^), Handsome is always a good word for him, either Junki--or Gonggil (and anyone else)--it's not really separate from pretty or beautiful, especially in his case. :blush: :sweatingbullets:

>>>>> what i do, i type it in word hahaha... cuz my browser's haviong problems as well hahaha :)

wendy eonni is ... young :) i ac2ly thought she was just my age or younger :) right eonni? :)

Guest visc

>>>>> what i do, i type it in word hahaha... cuz my browser's haviong problems as well hahaha :)

wendy eonni is ... young :) i ac2ly thought she was just my age or younger :) right eonni? :)

evn after i saw her pic i thot she was around my age.. hehe! :)

vylette.. i'll upload for u as soon as i got back home cuz i dun hv the files now.. :)

the mv tht i hv is much more as a trailer thn a spoiler.. d'ya still want it? :unsure:

*mp3 and mv rite? :)

Guest VyLeTtE

evn after i saw her pic i thot she was around my age.. hehe! :)

vylette.. i'll upload for u as soon as i got back home cuz i dun hv the files now.. :)

the mv tht i hv is much more as a trailer thn a spoiler.. d'ya still want it? :unsure:

*mp3 and mv rite? :)

>>>>> yes dearie thanks :) spoiler, trailer... anuything to do with K&C and ljk will be greatly appreciated :) i havent seen even wendy's pic :)

wendy eonni... isnt it before crashdown of soompi ur nick was VENUSFLY?

hahaha i told kathy... ljk was in a jap movie VENUS hotel... and he's currently filming FLY daddy... (thinking thats where u got ur nick kekekekk)

Hazel and visc..you guys are making me splitting my sides now ! :lol: My pics are somewhere in Bi's thread taken during NY concerts with his dancers, don't bother looking..they are buried somewhere. Now on to Junki..visc, please be kind enough and upload for Hazel what she's asking !!! :lol::phew: She can't wait ! :P

Guest thunderbolt

Hi Junkiers

My Korean friend, Dahee Fanel, has translated Junki's latest message.

Message from Junki

Apr 29, 2006

Hello, this is Junki.

I wasn't able to write for a while...You (my family) are all doing well, right?

As always, I'm busily passing each day...

And recently, I worked on the Anycall and Rockbell (??) CFs...

And the movie shoot is coming to an end as well...May 8th is the last day...

And it's really hard to prepare for the fan meeting...

As much as the number of members of my family attending..It's really unbearable for Junki to think up what to show you...T_T

I've fixed the schedule for practice...I'm going to show you a different side of actor Lee Jun Ki...

You're probably looking forward to it a lot, but...Don't expect too much when you come..

If the expectations are great, then the disappointment will be great as well..^^ I'm feeling a lot of pressure.

Still, I will do my best...So that you won't be disappointed..

The schedule for the May 6th trip to Taiwan has been decided, too..

I will come see my family in Taiwan soon...

The weather today was really nice...But I had a photoshoot and a magazine interview this morning..

I had fun with the shoot ^^ And I also got ready to move..

What kind of fun weekend are you all having?..

I don't have any concrete plans for my next project...

Whether it's a big or small role, I'm going to place an emphasis on accumulating experiences and skills rather than the entertainment industry.

As soon as my next project is decided, I'll tell you right away, so please wait...

Whether it's this year or next year, I think it's settled that I will be constantly busy...

I miss you...

Always be happy...Okay?

I'll come in often...Things are a little crazy lately...

Thank you for always loving me...

And I love you.

translated by Dahee Fanel, jisubaddicts.com

Guest youngnin

thxx so much ...^^ ahhhhh miss this board so much...i'm so busy to came here..

miss junki oppa too^^

thunderbolt..thanks very much for the translated message, that goes the same for your friend ! :D

This guy is unbelievable...he's so crazily busy and he takes time to post this super long message for his fans ! I am so touched by his sincerity ! :blush: He knows his fans are waiting for his news and he never fails to deliver. Junki..fighting !!! :lol:

seirin...love the caps and pics you posted ! :P

Guest visc

:w00t: junki vs kira!!! i looove death note!!

*death note will be made into film.. :w00t: hopefully junki will be in it as kira altho i highly doubt it! >.<

leejunkivs5vs.th.jpg

thanx seirin for the piccas!! i love his messy room pic.. mine is messier!! :P

Guest VyLeTtE

thunderbolt.. the latest set of junki pix... wheres the first gif from? (clip) dun think ive seen it before :)

if his room is that messy we'll get along well yeaba! harharhar

wendy eonni i saved NY pix just hafta locate them all and figure out wch is YOU hahaha

ah seeing junki pix makes me feel better having a headache from d pollthread :tears:

Guest daisivi

thanks for posting the translated message thunderbolt. he still takes the time out of his busy life to write to his fans. i dont think he can ever dissapoint us with his acting, he's amazing. and thanks for the links you posted a couple of pages back seirin

Guest visc

he looks hott evn whn reading books! :P

book6ai.th.jpg

random ads photos.. HOTT!

20051122104614703ct.th.jpg 20060131163842888ry.th.jpg 20060131163947929mw.th.jpg 20060131164014718ww.th.jpg

My Girl OST cover..

mgostcontent9hq.th.jpg mgostcover7qz.th.jpg

i love these photos! especially t 1st one!! *faints*

leejunki16cl.th.jpg

leejunki14ke.th.jpg

*my boss went out for a cigg.. huhu!! gotta find lotsa junki's pics before he comes in! :P

Guest liu_xing_girl

I like to watch the Mnet clips where Dahn Ji (the lady host) always like to hug him and he had that look in his eyes ! :lol:

Maybe Kathy can make a wallie of his laughing pics !

i'll take note of this Wendy :lol:

Either from the left or right....his profile pic is always so beautiful !

hcp4rr.jpg

from leejunki.com

all i can say is wow!!! really nice profile...saving this....and the rest of the pics from the previous pages.

16 March 2006 MTV Star News Fly Daddy clip:

(thanks to seirin, sgwannabe & inneroute for subs)

flycap019.jpg

flycap020.jpg

caps by thunderbolt, jisubaddicts.com

Hazel...you have this one already? better include this on my ljk clips, araso? :P

Hazel..aigoo, don't fall for anyone anymore...keep Junki forever !

i wouldn't trust Hazel on this one too much Wendy :rolleyes::lol:

Hi Junkiers

My Korean friend, Dahee Fanel, has translated Junki's latest message.

Message from Junki

Apr 29, 2006

Hello, this is Junki.

I wasn't able to write for a while...You (my family) are all doing well, right?

As always, I'm busily passing each day...

And recently, I worked on the Anycall and Rockbell (??) CFs...

And the movie shoot is coming to an end as well...May 8th is the last day...

And it's really hard to prepare for the fan meeting...

As much as the number of members of my family attending..It's really unbearable for Junki to think up what to show you...T_T

I've fixed the schedule for practice...I'm going to show you a different side of actor Lee Jun Ki...

You're probably looking forward to it a lot, but...Don't expect too much when you come..

If the expectations are great, then the disappointment will be great as well..^^ I'm feeling a lot of pressure.

Still, I will do my best...So that you won't be disappointed..

The schedule for the May 6th trip to Taiwan has been decided, too..

I will come see my family in Taiwan soon...

The weather today was really nice...But I had a photoshoot and a magazine interview this morning..

I had fun with the shoot ^^ And I also got ready to move..

What kind of fun weekend are you all having?..

I don't have any concrete plans for my next project...

Whether it's a big or small role, I'm going to place an emphasis on accumulating experiences and skills rather than the entertainment industry.

As soon as my next project is decided, I'll tell you right away, so please wait...

Whether it's this year or next year, I think it's settled that I will be constantly busy...

I miss you...

Always be happy...Okay?

I'll come in often...Things are a little crazy lately...

Thank you for always loving me...

And I love you.

translated by Dahee Fanel, jisubaddicts.com

the highlighted parts sound familiar to me :phew:

anyway...it's nice to read his messages. i don't think he has to worry about what he's gonna show in his fan meet. i bet doing a flying kick would do :lol: . i wonder what "different side" he's gonna show?

it was really nice seeing his funny side...i enjoyed watching him in his SBS "Fly Deddy" (Hazel & i were laughing at his pronunciation of Daddy :lol: ) interview.

Guest visc

the highlighted parts sound familiar to me :phew:

puahaha! it sounded familiar to me too!!

why korean (especially uri namja(s) ) like to talk about the wheather? hehe!

Guest youngnin

i love these photos! especially t 1st one!!

leejunki16cl.th.jpg

leejunki14ke.th.jpg

*my boss went out for a cigg.. huhu!! gotta find lotsa junki's pics before he comes in! :P

*faints* :sweatingbullets:

last 2 pix is damnnnnnnnn cute hahaaaaaaaaaaaa...thx thx

puahaha! it sounded familiar to me too!!

why korean (especially uri namja(s) ) like to talk about the wheather? hehe!

hhaaaaaaaaa i know....^^ :phew:

Aiyoh...ajumma trying to get some paperwork done here and what do I see when I sneak in..more pics of junki ! :sweatingbullets:

But to my surprise..Kathy is here actually posting comments instead of hitting us with a wallie and runs away ! :lol: Do enjoy his clips ! :P