Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest VyLeTtE

wendy :P K&C as korea's brokerback mountain? i havent seen both hahaha... yes i agree with seirin that it might boost advertisment... but... errr i dunno really hahaha.. i remember they refer to bi as korea's michael jackson or justin timberlake... and some st*pid people really compare him to the two...

sorry to ask.. is ang lee based in the US?

btw u guys might wanna chek this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-f2b6-6RZ4...d%20the%20clown its a compilation of arirang news about K&C's success in korea :) its in english hehe

Guest VyLeTtE

untitled6sr.jpg

>>>>> in this scene... i guess the concubine was curious to know who's got smoother skin :P

Guest tiffany

The King and the Clown/ The King's Men

Screening in Singapore

6th July!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :D

Calling all Singaporeans... let's book a cinema and watch together? I'm so happy!!!! Finally. On the big screen.

Teal... thanks for your correction. I thought it might be wrong but it was the literal translation. hehe!

The King and the Clown/ The King's Men

Screening in Singapore

6th July!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :D

Calling all Singaporeans... let's book a cinema and watch together? I'm so happy!!!! Finally. On the big screen.

Teal... thanks for your correction. I thought it might be wrong but it was the literal translation. hehe!

Half agree with seirin..it will attract the curiosity of those in USA. The other half of me is unhappy with the comparison...!

Tiffany, we must get all the the Spore Junkiers for this one...!!! Ajumma jumping for joy..whoopee ! :D:P

But this will surely attract the Korean expats living in Singapore ! :phew: Only one day ??? :unsure:

Guest tiffany

No, not just one day. Starting from 6th July... hehe!

Yeah, let's do something..

This ajuma also jumping for joy. Hopefully no cuts. Don't think ti was rated as RA in Korea right?

I think it should be screening for more than 1 day? ^^; Even film festival shows several days ^^; I hope they show it here soon :< Taking ages to come.

I'm looking forward to Junki's Taiwan trip though :) I wonder what kind of pics he will bring back with him hehe. I love his trip photos <3333 He's only there for 1 night, so I guess he'll be out taking pics ^^; Junki drinking pics again? :)

No, not just one day. Starting from 6th July... hehe!

Yeah, let's do something..

This ajuma also jumping for joy. Hopefully no cuts. Don't think ti was rated as RA in Korea right?

Oops, forgot about the ratings here..

It will surely be RA, maybe for patrons over 18 or something because of the homosexual contents. I am going to catch this movie at least few times...all for Junki ! :blush:

seirin, Junki will take more pics again..we can see new Junki pics and I can bet you the Taiwanese TV stations will mob him like crazy. I hope enough security measures are in place !

Guest ripgal

ahhh...Singaporeans are soooo lucky!! i have been beggin my friends to search for K & C for a long time.. but to no avail.. why not Malaysia?! :(

even BB Mountain was banned in Msia. :(

ahhh...Singaporeans are soooo lucky!! i have been beggin my friends to search for K & C for a long time.. but to no avail.. why not Malaysia?! :(

even BB Mountain was banned in Msia. :(

Jo..I know the Msian censorship board is very strict, do you think K & C will be banned there ?

May in Taiwan, July in Singapore, what about month of June..Japan ? :huh:

Guest minamijaa

I pity him, (I mean his character) in ' My Girl'. he never gets the chance to tackle the lead actress in that drama. He even categorised as playboy. Hehe.. Anyway, I love watching him in real life (behind the scene)...I think he's quite funny. In 'My Girl' ngs, he made LDH laughs several times.

I pity him, (I mean his character) in ' My Girl'. he never gets the chance to tackle the lead actress in that drama. He even categorised as playboy. Hehe.. Anyway, I love watching him in real life (behind the scene)...I think he's quite funny. In 'My Girl' ngs, he made LDH laughs several times.

What a coincidence, I was watching My Girl again just now..onto episode 3 already (just repeating viewing and fast forwarding for Junki's scenes, no offense to LDW's fans :P )' I started laughing again when the playboy was dozing off during the company's meeting and his mother throwing things at him. :lol: Junki loves to clown around on filming set, good to see him laugh ! :P

Guest samtly

u know wat type of drama i want to see ljk in is the same character he is in My girl but put that as lead actor. i really like his playboy image in Mygirl.