Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I am not sure Junki would want to star in a similar role as JW for his next drama. :)

News of his unconfirmed drama with Eric has Eric's fans saying that he should be be the lead instead of Junki. Well, I don't blame them because we Junki fans would also want him to be the lead actor too. He would be caught in a triangular love again here, both fighting over one girl. :lol:

Guest ripgal

Jo..I know the Msian censorship board is very strict, do you think K & C will be banned there ?

May in Taiwan, July in Singapore, what about month of June..Japan ? :huh:

it sure is gona be banned! it's a pity cos since it was a BIG HIT in Korea.. it could be one here..and im sure after airing, LJK's fame and popularity is gona soar up here! im sure about it. .but really.. Msia has no hope already! :o

What a coincidence, I was watching My Girl again just now..onto episode 3 already (just repeating viewing and fast forwarding for Junki's scenes, no offense to LDW's fans :P )' I started laughing again when the playboy was dozing off during the company's meeting and his mother throwing things at him. :lol: Junki loves to clown around on filming set, good to see him laugh ! :P

i was reading ur reply until u mentioned this part.. i actually think he was very cute in the beginning. yea.. the yawning part was hilarious.. his mum had to do all stuff to make him wake up.. i :lol: when he even clapped after that.. that was :lol::lol:

anywayz.. maybe now u've converted into a LJK stalker already Wen? hahaha...

and about his drama.. yeah.. it will be kinda hard to be in a win-win situation.. cos both Eric and LJK are very very popular now. u want both to haf a gurl.. let's make it like noone gets the gurl! that's better...;)

Guest tuna_madunna

yeah ! but i hate to see him kissing that western girl ....>_<.......

that scene made me laugh! i can still remmber the line "Goodbye maria" hahahaha..! i was like grr and hahaha at same time!

i like some posts that speaks a little korean and an english guide. it helps me and other non koreans here.. *^__^* bye..! God bLess..!

why hyori and junki are always together? hhmm... both of them are single?

Jo..hehehe, not a stalker but an absolute devoted fan now ! :D :blush:

Yeah...looks like K & C will not be screened in your country ! :( You can't censor or edit the movie because by then nothing of the story is left. :rolleyes:

I really feel bad for JW because right at the beginning he knew Yoorin loves GC, but he was still there for her in times of need or heartache. The playboy turned unselfish and considerate friend to the girl he loved in vain :) I like the way he spoke the few English phrases as well as Japanese. No doubt LDW was the better looking guy to most, but it was Junki who got my attention. :blush:

On his new drama with Eric..let's wait for further confimation from official sources. :rolleyes:

Edit : Lee Hyori is supposedly dating Lee Suh Jin..another Korean actor from Firebird with Eric.

Guest Crystallight

I hope that he can be the main lead... he has talent and is very funny in My Girl. I wish there were more films where we can see him. What other movies did he do???

Guest ripgal

Jo..hehehe, not a stalker but an absolute devoted fan now ! :D :blush:

Yeah...looks like K & C will not be screened in your country ! :( You can't censor or edit the movie because by then nothing of the story is left. :rolleyes:

I really feel bad for JW because right at the beginning he knew Yoorin loves GC, but he was still there for her in times of need or heartache. The playboy turned unselfish and considerate friend to the girl he loved in vain :) I like the way he spoke the few English phrases as well as Japanese. No doubt LDW was the better looking guy to most, but it was Junki who got my attention. :blush:

On his new drama with Eric..let's wait for further confimation from official sources. :rolleyes:

Edit : Lee Hyori is supposedly dating Lee Suh Jin..another Korean actor from Firebird with Eric.

ooppsss.. yea.. u're ona devotee of LJK already.. i almost forgot.. u even omitted putting Bi in ur siggy...:P(no offence yea?)

well i did feel for JW.. but he juz didn't get my attention.. other than his superb acting i was juz too captivated with GC. hehe.. but sure JW was quite a pitiful one.. i hate it when he cries!! not bcos he's not good. bcos he's too good!! this man can surely cry.. wonder where his tears come from? anyone asked him this question b4? :huh:

I hope that he can be the main lead... he has talent and is very funny in My Girl. I wish there were more films where we can see him. What other movies did he do???

You can find his profile info on first page but these were his past works :

Joint production with Korea-Japan movie called Hotel Venus few years back, his was a small role. And Star Echo drama with Jo Hyun Jae - also small role, then movie 'Flying Boys' with Yoon Kyesang, also supporting role. In King & Clown, also supporting role ? In his new movie Fly Daddy, Junki is lead role. :phew: He did some MVs too. For actual and accurate info details, pls. go to front page. :)

His first movie was 'The Hotel Venus', a Korean-Japanese co-production. Then he did 'Flying Boys' with Yoon Kye Sang. Then of course--King's Man. He's almost done working on 'Fly Daddy', a remake of a Japanese movie. There's a LOT of info (and files) in the very first post in this thread. ^^

wonder where his tears come from? anyone asked him this question b4?

I remember hearing in one interview that there are a couple of songs he thinks of when he has to cry, but I don't know what they are ((I kind of hoped he wouldn't tell, since it's a personal thing, and he has to have some privacy--if he wants to tell--then it's up to him~)). I'm not sure if there are other things/experiences he uses--the songs were the only one mentioned. Thinking about what's happened in his life would be enough to make me cry, too.

Guest ripgal

I remember hearing in one interview that there are a couple of songs he thinks of when he has to cry, but I don't know what they are ((I kind of hoped he wouldn't tell, since it's a personal thing, and he has to have some privacy--if he wants to tell--then it's up to him~)). I'm not sure if there are other things/experiences he uses--the songs were the only one mentioned. Thinking about what's happened in his life would be enough to make me cry, too.

thanx. it's kinda unique.. to think of songs when crying time comes. ermm.. im not sure what happened to him before this.. but im sure he has already gotten past those past experiences and is enjoying what he has achieved until now! :)

ahh, i got sucked in it! (still watching My Girl) i'm falling for this guy now T___T he's pretty and cute and i like his character in My Girl

ohh wow he's gonna be in Taiwan 5/6? coool! hehe

Hope that after his Taiwan trip, he can take a short break, (he's preparing for his fan meet too) then come back for his new project. And his new project is something we are looking forward to. Think it will be announced before his fan meet ? :)

Guest junki_saranghae

Hope that after his Taiwan trip, he can take a short break, (he's preparing for his fan meet too) then come back for his new project. And his new project is something we are looking forward to. Think it will be announced before his fan meet ? :)

I hope so, Wendy...

Actually, I'm currently translated MY GIRL into Vietnamese for some Junki's fans in my country who can't read English....I love him in first scene in My Girl...so cute....

I'm looking forward to his next project...I hope see him in drama...haha...movie is okay but too short....^^

Wendy: now that you brought it up, I don't want Eric and Junki in the same drama anymore now :P hahaha

Cuz both fan groups will be upset if either of them gets cast as supporting actor. We don't want Junki as supporting actor and neither does Eric fans want Eric to be one too. I think it would be better if they drop the female love interest idea and just write a detective thief story, then both end up as leads. Frankly Junki is so big, I don't want to see him as supporting role anymore :< Hmm..or maybe they might just end up making 2 endings just to satisfy fans.

About K&C shown in Malaysia. I don't think its impossible? But they might cut the kiss scene and part where Junki gets harassed by the queen. Other than those 2 parts, I didn't notice any other sexual content related scenes. But then I haven't seen the movie yet ^^; Just snippets here and there from clips.

Guest ripgal

well seirin.. i m crossing my fingers.. hoping that day would come!

anywayz.. has anyone seen LJK's signature b4? here's a compilation of some with LJK's included.

20060426102307.jpg

leedongwook.net

Jo..very interesting, your signatures samples. Dont' you find that DBSG member (what's his name, I know he's not Hero)signs a little bit similar like Junki's ? Some of the strokes ? :o And the girl below Junki..hers is so easy to copy. :rolleyes:

And I think it's not impossible to screen K & C in Msia if they agree to have some scenes cut.

Seirin..I agree with you totally when I visited Eric's thread and this fan said that Junki's fans are getting anxious because Eric is so popular now. I am a Shinwa fan and I do not want to be drawn into a war of words with anyone. Having them in a drama is good, it will be a sure hit but both of them have to be given equal weightage in their roles. As to whom gets the girl in the end..like you said, best that she ends up with neither one ! :lol::vicx: I am selfish in wanting Junki in a drama because I get to see more of him ! :blush:

Guest visc

The King and the Clown/ The King's Men

Screening in Singapore

6th July!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :D

Calling all Singaporeans... let's book a cinema and watch together? I'm so happy!!!! Finally. On the big screen.

Teal... thanks for your correction. I thought it might be wrong but it was the literal translation. hehe!

YEEHAA!! evntho i'm a lil late but i'm soooo happy!!

i'm goin to s'pore!!! hahahaha!!

i dun care if it'll show at m'sia or not!!

s'pore is my only hope!! muahahaha!!

okiez.. got it!! thanx for the news!! i didn't know LJK likes golf! :lol:

too bad.. I HATE GOLF!~ :P

Seirin..I agree with you totally when I visited Eric's thread and this fan said that Junki's fans are getting anxious because Eric is so popular now. I am a Shinwa fan and I do not want to be drawn into a war of words with anyone. Having them in a drama is good, it will be a sure hit but both of them have to be given equal weightage in their roles. As to whom gets the girl in the end..like you said, best that she ends up with neither one ! :lol::vicx: I am selfish in wanting Junki in a drama because I get to see more of him ! :blush:

I bolded. ^

heh-yeah, Dong Bang's Yoochun's sig is similar at times. I noticed that the first time I saw Junki's signature.

I agree with both of you. I am getting kind of tired of those fans who argue over what Junki needs to do--or what they want him to do. As considerate as he is of his 'fans', it's still his career--and no fan or fans should make demands, or tell him what he *should* do (other than suggestions), just because they might want to see it. Or not see it (including some of us :sweatingbullets: ). I can also understand that some fans want to see him 'get the girl'--but it was Jungwoo that lost her--not Junki. I like the idea of no romance/both losing the girl, too. If this drama happens, then Eric and Junki will be equal in it...(Unlike some people, I see Junki as main cast in My Girl, too--anyone else //after// Dongwook, Junki, and Da Hae would be supporting.) Unfortunately everyone has more fanatic-type (that's where the comes from -.- ) or obsessive fans that get worked up over these things --and will sometimes start trouble over the smallest detail. He has to make the right decisions for himself and his life, and he can't please everyone at once.

I want to see him too. I don't feel selfish at all, though. He helps my mental health. Mostly. >< I hope they decide to show My Girl one one of our stations, for a start.

ripgal~ if you read through the thread, you will see the things that happened with and to Junki when he was younger, including what he went through to get where he is now. There should be some of that info within the last 15 pages or so, too.

I also meant to say in my last post--that I have absolutley nothing against "Brokeback''--there have been 'gay' films here and there for a while, but this seems to be a bigger one. More are needed to break down stereotypes. -.- The only think I'm not liking is how people connect this particular movie to King's Man, thinking just because there may be certain elements that are similar--that it is the same as Brokeback.

(edit: I'm also glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. ^^)

Guest junki_saranghae

Jo..very interesting, your signatures samples. Dont' you find that DBSG member (what's his name, I know he's not Hero)signs a little bit similar like Junki's ? Some of the strokes ? :o And the girl below Junki..hers is so easy to copy. :rolleyes:

And I think it's not impossible to screen K & C in Msia if they agree to have some scenes cut.

Actually, I'm not really FANS of Eric but I like him beucause he is cool :sweatingbullets: But I don't think that JK's fans will get anxious for anything because like the news from Cindy888 posting today "LSK has become the center of interests"...

I don't think JK's role in My Girl is a supporting role...I don't care about other's opinion :rolleyes:

Wendy, that DBSG member , his name is Jeong Jun or something like that....(only know about him someday ago...I'm not knowledge about music... :vicx:)....

by the way, I can't see ripgal posting photo...don't know why? :unsure:

Yea Jae Joong is pretty like Junki. But I think Junki is better looking. Jae Joong has effeminate features too, but more feminine than Junki IMO ^^; Maybe cuz his voice is not as deep as Junki's Yoon Chang or something? People say he's pretty, hmm..but I didn't think he was that great looking. When I saw the parody of K&C, that was the first time I looked at DBSG's faces. I scanned their faces to see who would fit as Gong Gil and the one who caught my eye as the prettiest in the group was Jae Joong (Hero) ^^;

I saw this magazine scan on mentor's site :)

movieseoulvol11019im.jpg

20060424150035264uj.jpg

20060424150047475hl.jpg

btw, Junki changed his wallpaper on cyworld again hehe. Guess he logged on last night.

So that pretty boy from DBSG is Hero...hehehe, ajumma is real blur when it comes to boybands. Even though I saw them once during a mixed concert with other artistes in December 05, I still could not make out who is whom !

seirin, haven't had time to visit Mentor yet, I tried but the page refused to move ! :blink: Will go and check his cyworld site later on. :D