Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Episode 4 Review (Part 1)

1) To let it out of my system: I hated every single Wook - Wook/Soo scene.... and i found Jung insufferable.

2) Things i liked not So's related

-First time i watched the drama i never thought i would say this so often... i never thought i would say it at all, but i enjoy Eun very much these early episodes

Spoiler

UOdzj5k.png

Image credit to uploader

-I really loved Soo's spunk in these early episodes too... where did this girl go? i missed her so much after Lady Oh died... what a pity

Spoiler

bBr08EB.gif

3) Now for the meaty stuff that is... 4th prince Wang So :wub:

WXly5zN.jpg

- This is to me the best acted scene of the drama (So killing Eun is a close contender, and sometimes it takes the upper hand). Sometimes i think this is the best acted scene ever: Korean and non Korean. Everything is awesome in this scene. Evil Queen Yoo is great and more evil than ever. Her words:"You're like an animal. Leave! You stink of blood and i cannot sleep" or "Hearing you call me "Mother" makes my skin crawl" creeps me out. How can she be so cruel to her own son. The one she ruined. My poor wounded puppy. But she made the way for our JG to shine. because in that dark scene he did shine like no one. I'm in awe everytime i watch this scene (and i watched it countless times!), every single expression, his mouth trembling, his facial muscles movements, his eyes... his voice... i'm lost at words, lets images speak to prove my point:

Spoiler

JLBvDDt.jpg

NhX7kT7.gif9fplbeI.gif

-How to follow this awesome scene? well thankfully with another great scene! i love Soo so much in it. Everything she said was so perfect: 

Spoiler

tKJiJYy.jpg

CG6s3wB.jpg

So: I told you I killed people

Soo: Then tell me why you killed them. Did you... do it for fun?

Soo: This is that kind of place, isn´t it? You have to wield a sword at a very young age. You have to kill others if you want to live. What can you do? It's not a crime to want to live. You probably won´t be forgiven. Still, I understand you. How are you feeling right now... it must be so misarable. I think I can relate.

I'll ask again... Whre did this girl go? Because i missed her so much in episode 9 and from episode 18 on...

But lets us hurt and cry along with So

Spoiler

s5QbXRw.jpg

n61BMLx.gifHCFGHUK.gif

-Well the shallow me can only think about how handsome So looks in the scene... 

Spoiler

2Mn2jlu.jpg

1Gj0dJo.jpg

CmuSIov.jpg

but in fact it's a lovely scene... it shows how caring is Soo and how lonely and longing is So

-And this...

H6CZToD.gif

Just brings the biggest of smiles in my face. So Adorable

Spoiler

qIHlkO1.gif

sc3wsM4.gif

-There's so much to love in this episode :heart:. So saving Soo from evil YH!!! Love it to pieces... It also lets us see how Wook won´t ever take any step to help Soo... All he has is his handsome face and his pretty lies. 

2yeozL0.jpg

Spoiler

xz4INGJ.jpg

To be continued in next post...

All gifs credit to uploaders

• Like 7

Episode 4 Review (Part 2)

-This scene is love :heart:

oeif0cc.gif

The sad part is that i can´t help thinking about little Seol and it just breaks my heart

Spoiler

PN2tXZc.jpg

2vLVZEA.gif

FPM7FLr.gif

lAc3Smd.gif

2pao7rH.jpg

Spoiler

pRMzvfH.jpg

-This is another "just because i love his lips scene"

Spoiler

6pif5xQ.jpg

How cool our dog/wolf is...

Spoiler

dFc61h9.jpg

y2ViiWx.jpg

zuMq6vw.gif

:lol: i love both So and Wook expressions over Soo's effusiveness with Jung

Spoiler

XusuOwA.jpg

-Insufferable Jung with Evil Queen hurting our So

Spoiler

GE1RM5P.jpg

fL1cfyL.jpg

BTW i couldn´t find a gif of So punching Jung. What a gratifying moment! if someone has one please share!!!!

- After Evil Queen pushed him, wounded puppy hurting alone

Spoiler

GzM7gZl.jpg

AQ7pT6J.gif

-So's going to stayyyyyyyyyy

Spoiler

58mOEoq.jpg

Just because i love his profile so much...:love:

-And the sweetest ending for this great episode :heart:

B1CqB8E.gif

Spoiler

Q0ofPM4.jpg

ZDJETjB.jpg

Now waiting for your reviews!!!

All gifs credit to uploaders

• Like 7

our Olympic Games oppa ^^

And daily reminder   ❤️  Don't forget to vote for our oppa (10 clicks for each of them):
The Most Handsome Kdrama Star 2017 (currently 2nd round) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=194620&star_num=171&share

and The Best Kdrama 2017 (currently 1st round)
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=186116&star_num=178&share=

• Like 6

On 30.10.2017 at 1:30 PM, glassnokamen said:

Arriving in Incheon :)

I think he was tired and (maybe it's just me) a bit scared. Have you noticed he didn't smile at all? And why did he cover his eyes? There was no sun already. Hmm... maybe he was hiding dark rings or something. 

On 30.10.2017 at 3:19 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

She was their half sister, not full sister. That’s why I found it weird that Yo didn’t announce his arrival.

Yes but half sister is still a sister and you wouldn't even think about marrying your half brother nowadays. To us it's strange and disgusting but back then it could be considered normal. Besides looking at relationship between Yo and queen Yoo it's... a bit disturbing, don't you think? 

But was it love? I thought it was more like curiosity.

In few episodes she will confess to him and say that she's also a woman. I don't have any reason to doubt that - why not? He was different. He was strong. He was everything but the men around her. And she could chose him not be "sold" to a man. To her he could really be attractive man. And he was all the time away so she could treat him like a man, not a brother and create some romantic image in her head. I don't know, maybe it's the actors thing but I had no doubts she really loves and wants him. And the chemistry between them was really good. I'd love to see a drama one day when she would be his bride - I mean woman WANTED by him. I believe they'd repeat that wonderful something they had on screen in ML. :)

Oh, I believe you - his eyes are Korea's national treasure, aren't they?:wink:. But you should provide some photo evidence of his laser like eyes to support your claim, you know. info onion head

True, they are. The most beautiful eyes in whole Korea. And probably in the world. :wub:

Oh you want me to put images of LJG hmmm?

Well... if you insist...

Enjoy those leathal lasers. 

scn1mP.jpg

8Rr4I7.jpg

It was definitely worth it, but for a 20 episode drama, we had to wait for sooooo long. Besides, there aren’t many So/ Soo kisses, you know. *Blue pouts*

I know, he spoiled us with his previous drama with so many kisses and... well... his last drama - no kiss at all. I'm affraid what's next. :wink:

*hides under the carpet beside you* Umm… as I mentioned earlier, I was completely immersed with the "visuals" too, therefore, I totally agree with the highlighted part. :wink: I might have watched the scene many few times repeatedly for.. uh.. research purposes, yeah, research purposes. :phew:

Ooooh could you share your research results? You know... for academic purposes.

On 29.10.2017 at 10:30 PM, cedarwood said:

Btw - what is mofo?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/mofo

Somehow I knew this will be the explanation. :vicx:

Oh my dear @cedarwood, you are forgetting something important. I’ll be protecting Mr. Red Ginseng himself, so there’s no way I’ll be tired. noe-smiley.gif?1292867646 Even if I did get tired and fall asleep, he’ll wake me up when you come - since I’m the one who is protecting him! :D

*prepares sleeping pills* Sure...

On 30.10.2017 at 4:49 PM, pixelsticks said:

Here's hoping we don't have to wait long to see the fruits of the Okinawa shoot! 

I'm so waiting... soooo much...

Dang... Must go to sleep. 

T.B.C. (please, be patient with me)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 10/30/2017 at 8:52 PM, pixelsticks said:

Oh my!  I didn't even think of making JG and Halloween.  He already plays "characters" for me. I've been in a Halloween funk so that doesn't help matters. Sorry! 

Oh, no. No need to be sorry. I appreciate that you regularly post your witty creations on IG. :wub: Halloween is just another day. :D

On 10/30/2017 at 8:52 PM, pixelsticks said:

But would we still :heart: him as much? 

We already love him knowing he is a merciless warrior who had a horrible past and some negative qualities, right? Just because Evil Queen Yoo decides to accept him, I don’t think it is going to change his fundamental characteristics completely. Even in the drama, though he was caring towards whom he considers his family, he was not exactly the same with others, right? He was unforgiving and harsh when he considered it was necessary. Therefore, had Yoo accepted him, he definitely would have been ruthless but I don’t think it would change his attitude towards Soo – he still would have been the adorable dork who wears his heart on his sleeves with her. :wub: Maybe he would have been more confident because his mother would also be on his side. A more ruthless, manipulative, self-assured smirky So who turns into a puppy with loving smiles and heart eyes for Soo :wub: :wub:– JG would have nailed it perfectly and we would have definitely loved him, don’t you think? Aargh, I couldn’t explain properly what I’m thinking, hopefully I made some sense.

On 10/30/2017 at 9:19 PM, pixelsticks said:

And that was not out of the ordinary back then.  Wasn't it the ordinary!???

I meant it was ordinary to marry their half sisters but that was not the case with their full sisters, right? And therefore, the relationship with their own mothers would be within some boundary, right? So, I found it weird that Yo would come into the bathing area of his mother without announcing or asking permission.

Research purposes are most important for true learning!!

On 10/31/2017 at 9:22 AM, antoniaclamens said:

As a JG's related stuff researcher i have to say that research purposes are indispensable for learning!!!

Thank you for your encouraging words, :wink: I knew I was in the right track! crazy monkey 040

Sweet & cute?  Yes.  But look at the words on his chest. 

I know right? At first I only saw “uck” and I was like.. :blink: but I chose to ignore that and focused on how he looked quite cute with that somewhat pointy beanie. :wub:

On 10/31/2017 at 12:09 AM, haniiiii said:

But the fashion on his way to Okinawa was loooove.

Yes! Everything was perfect – especially his hair was :love: (heheh, yes, I know I'm repeating myself about the hair :D)

they usually resonate with mine!

It’s because we think the same! hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616

is it wrong of me to be swooning while So said "You lived off the queen, So die for the queen" because everytime i see him saying those lines i Swoon non stop!

See, see, it’s the same again! I love love the way he said that – the look! the Smirk!! the Voice!!! admire2 onion headIf you are being wrong, then I’m being  wrong too!

BTW i was going to quote some more comments but soompi crashed and then erased them all

Spoiler

For the last two days Soompi wouldn’t even let me post properly. So, now, if I were to post long posts, I type them in a separate document and copy/ paste it here. Hope that helps you.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I think he was tired and (maybe it's just me) a bit scared. Have you noticed he didn't smile at all? And why did he cover his eyes? There was no sun already. Hmm... maybe he was hiding dark rings or something

His latest state since that capture.He is not in good condition at all.Lets just say 2017 hasnt been a good year for him at all.

For the sake of respect, I will put this in spoiler tag:

Spoiler

I heard he has been there from dawn yesterday(1/10/2017).

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I think he was tired and (maybe it's just me) a bit scared. Have you noticed he didn't smile at all? And why did he cover his eyes? There was no sun already. Hmm... maybe he was hiding dark rings or something. 

I think he heard about Kim Joo Hyuk's passing sometime between leaving Okinawa airport and arriving at Incheon. He was smiling like normal in Okinawa, but someone said he used the VIP entrance at Incheon instead of going through the airport. Then he was caught by fans outside the airport as he was trying to leave. I'm surprised he was so gracious in accepting all those gifts if that was the case. It must have been very hard for him.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

On 30.10.2017 at 7:39 PM, haniiiii said:

And I actually don't like clothes with one hundred signs, pictures and brand names on it :tongue: 

Same here. Or beanies. He wears this one like a dwarf. :wink: The most handsome dwarf in the world but still. :wink:

On 31.10.2017 at 4:52 AM, antoniaclamens said:

soompi crashed and then erased them all (ie. some @cedarwood relevant observations) :rage: lately it's always happening to me!!! whyyyyyyyyy???

Arghhh it's so frustrating! :( But maybe my observations weren't that relevant and soompi was like "I won't let @antoniaclamens answer this sillyness!" :wink:

On 31.10.2017 at 8:06 PM, pixelsticks said:

I cannot quote from 1 page to another.  Even on other browsers, etc. 

I can. What browser do you use? I chose google chrome and it works. 

Sniff... I must stop writing now or I'll be late to work. 

T.B.C.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 10/31/2017 at 10:42 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I really loved Soo's spunk in these early episodes too... where did this girl go? i missed her so much after Lady Oh died... what a pity

Oh how many times I relayed this in the MLSHR thread. Not even little glimmers of spunk.  I know palace life can be awful and yes, you were tortured and banished, if you tried to stand up for something, you and them would die, etc. But does it kill ALL of your spunk? hahaha

Now for the meaty stuff that is... 4th prince Wang So :wub:

The REASON!!

because in that dark scene he did shine like no one. I'm in awe everytime i watch this scene (and i watched it countless times!), every single expression, his mouth trembling, his facial muscles movements, his eyes... his voice...

Yes, and again...this is where I could NOT understand how this episode DIDN'T capture an audience and pull them in! 

It also lets us see how Wook won´t ever take any step to help Soo... All he has is his handsome face and his pretty lies. 

hahahahaha...I kinda want to be present if you ever meet Kang Ha Neul.  

16 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I'd love to see a drama one day when she would be his bride - I mean woman WANTED by him. I believe they'd repeat that wonderful something they had on screen in ML. :)

You speak my mind!  When/what IS this next project!!

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Halloween is just another day. :D

hahaha Not really.  I want to get back to making things.  Maybe mid November. Busy weekend ahead! 

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Therefore, had Yoo accepted him, he definitely would have been ruthless but I don’t think it would change his attitude towards Soo – he still would have been the adorable dork who wears his heart on his sleeves with her. :wub: Maybe he would have been more confident because his mother would also be on his side. A more ruthless, manipulative, self-assured smirky So who turns into a puppy with loving smiles and heart eyes for Soo :wub: :wub:– JG would have nailed it perfectly and we would have definitely loved him, don’t you think?

Hopefully, but would he stand up to his mother who would more than likely detest Soo? And would have made Soo's life a living hell. Hmmmm....interesting dynamic to ponder. 

8 hours ago, cedarwood said:

But maybe my observations weren't that relevant and soompi was like "I won't let @antoniaclamens answer this sillyness!" :wink:

Soompi must feel the same way about me!

8 hours ago, cedarwood said:

What browser do you use? I chose google chrome and it works. 

Same here...and actually TODAY was the first day in 2 months where I could restore what I had quoted from another page onto this one!!!  I cannot just navigate to this page from the same tab.  I have to open a new tab for the next page.  

16 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I'm affraid what's next. :wink:

Afraid???  Nahhhhhh

@violina I am heartened to see JG attended the wake and the funeral.  I saw footage of Son Hyun Joo at the wedding and then the wake and wondered about JG. Now we know.  Here's wishing the last part of 2017 will be pleasant, filled with love, offers and photoshoots or personal inspirations for JG.

I've watched Episode 4 and reacted but I am not sure I have enough time to emoji it in the next few days.  Stay tuned!

• Like 6

21 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

See, see, it’s the same again! I love love the way he said that – the look! the Smirk!! the Voice!!! admire2 onion headIf you are being wrong, then I’m being  wrong too!

We can´t be wrong... He just kills it with his voice and looks... and then kill us... I want to see more of bad and merciless JG in the future!!! And i will try to follow your advice about copy/paste my posts. thank you! 

19 hours ago, violina said:

His latest state since that capture.He is not in good condition at all.Lets just say 2017 hasnt been a good year for him at all.

For the sake of respect, I will put this in spoiler tag:

He looks devastated... still i think he looks good. shame on me!!  btw do someone know what was their relationship? they´re both from Namoo Actors, aren´t they?

17 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Arghhh it's so frustrating! :( But maybe my observations weren't that relevant and soompi was like "I won't let @antoniaclamens answer this sillyness!" :wink:

Lol. lol. lol. but we all came here to be silly, don´t we? at least i do. :tongue: and your comments are always so right... 

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Oh how many times I relayed this in the MLSHR thread. Not even little glimmers of spunk.  I know palace life can be awful and yes, you were tortured and banished, if you tried to stand up for something, you and them would die, etc. But does it kill ALL of your spunk? hahaha

Agree... i know she went through a lot! but still i wish she had kept something of her spunk... at least a little. I never ask too much!

Yes, and again...this is where I could NOT understand how this episode DIDN'T capture an audience and pull them in! 

A mistery that i guess would never be solved... I just can´t understand kdrama viewers in Korea. How they didn´t see what is so clear to us? and not unly us but thousands around the world?

@violina I am heartened to see JG attended the wake and the funeral.  I saw footage of Son Hyun Joo at the wedding and then the wake and wondered about JG. Now we know.  Here's wishing the last part of 2017 will be pleasant, filled with love, offers and photoshoots or personal inspirations for JG.

I've watched Episode 4 and reacted but I am not sure I have enough time to emoji it in the next few days.  Stay tuned!

He deserves better for sure... i hope that the rest of the year will be good for him too... and i will be patiently waiting for your emoji review!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

He looks devastated... still i think he looks good. shame on me!!  btw do someone know what was their relationship? they´re both from Namoo Actors, aren´t they?

Lol..what to do with you:D(am laughing about that cancelled small text).Anyway's about their relationship too much, but I do believe they were close or at least quite acquainted.He(JG) just liked his boss(Namoo Actor's instagram post about the deceased.Just some two hours ago even though he hasnt update his own account for a week now.One of them, is the CEO's account. Not sure about the other one but both are connected to Namoo.From what I read the boss and the deceased were bff.This fan posted this:

As for the depth of the deceased relationship with JG, cant really say unless he makes a post about it.But JG being JG,  We all know he is fiercely private about his private life and acquaintances.Maybe thats how he got his reputation in Korea as "mysterious and secretive" like the PD said on Candy in my Ear.Anyway's lets just hope the last few weeks will be brighter and this year ends on a good note.Cheers to more reviews on SHR!!!

Lets spin together

• Like 7

I’ve gotten so used to having a full timeline of MLSHR thanks to our lovely @pixelsticks, without it I kind of felt lost. But thank god, @antoniaclamens did an impressive review of episode 4, helping me to post this messy fangirling observations and definitely-not-a-review thingy. Brace yourselves, this is super long and chaotic!

I apologize in advance for repeating the pics that have already been posted – I couldn’t resist the perfection that is JG! :wub:

Here comes the Part 1.

On 11/1/2017 at 8:12 AM, antoniaclamens said:

To let it out of my system: I hated every single Wook - Wook/Soo scene.... and i found Jung insufferable.

Everything single thing you said!

Now for the meaty stuff that is... 4th prince Wang So

This is one of my most favourite scenes. When So informs Evil Queen Yoo of what he has done, he looks so proud, his eyes and voice hold so much emotion in them – he was sure that she would praise him and accept him – she would consider him as a son again. I love the way he walks backwards when she dismisses what he done for her, saying that he is not her son at all – all his hopes dashed; 

the confused look in his face where he tries to understand why his mother was like that; why she is always throwing him away.

Spoiler

EfoaKJo.png

How it must have hurt him when she degraded him like that – always comparing him to an animal or a monster – his self confidence would have been completely shattered – my heart hurts! Those teary eyes – they kept on overflowing – how does JG do that? 

I like how the BGM stopped the moment when he broke the vase and fell down – there was nothing but the silence and his anguished voice; his heart too was broken just like the vase. He was completely spent, both physically and emotionally – he just rested on his hands – he looked so vulnerable.

For me the most heartbreaking and worst part of him recalling his time with the Kangs is how casually he says what happened to him – in a completely normal and calm voice, as if telling very ordinary, nondescript day to day happenings – as if what happened to him was not a big deal and the laughter at the end as if recalling a joke; the broken laughter. If he was able to recall these horrible things so casually, were there even worse things that the Kangs did to him? How else did they try to break his spirit and kill him? 

The heartless Yoo simply asks, “What about it?” WHAT ABOUT IT??? No words to describe that nasty, vile, evil, damnable woman. *Blue is speechless with rage*.  He abruptly stops talking not knowing what to say anymore and his whole face trembles. How on earth does JG control his face muscles and eyes like that? The way his lips tremble – my heart was breaking along with So’s.

When she calls him her “shame, disgrace and flaw” he just stares at her dumbfounded – trying to understand her words; wondering if they are true; heartbroken over the fact that his own mother would call him all those hurtful things and doubting himself –maybe thinking that, surely, a mother wouldn’t lie like that, would she?; and therefore, it must be true.

HD5DBUP.png

The way he calmly tells in a quiet voice her that he would not leave Songak and she would have to look at him only – no dramatic declaration – just informing her of a fact – his determination to make that claim a fact. And, oh my god, those tortured eyes! They never stop tearing up – I'm not ashamed to say that mind did too. And he walks away dejectedly – how many times did that happened already – and it is always because of that Yoo.

Spoiler

PGxXDiC.png

JG was simply perfect in this scene. I didn't see JG at all, all I saw was a heartbroken Wang So. I cannot imagine anyone else being Wang So except him. 

How to follow this awesome scene? well thankfully with another great scene!

He loses the control he had on his emotions the moment he saw the stone prayer towers; his jealousy and hatred over the fact that he would never have a mother who would pray for his well being – be it his own mother or the adoptive one. His crazed eyes and laugh when he was talking to Soo –

Spoiler

zh9j5Eu.png

i love Soo so much in it. Everything she said was so perfect

Soo is the first one to worry and ask him about his injuries – So was again dumbfounded; he couldn’t believe that someone would care enough to ask him about him. He definitely couldn’t believe that someone would try to understand him. My poor baby.

Spoiler

rMKnxbI.gif

Then he cries alone without showing her; and tries to control his tears. How he kneels on the ground completely defeated and spent – I just wanted to hug him and take him away from that toxic place!

Spoiler

ba4S4zm.png

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

No, I couldn't use emojis to express how heartbroken I feel, if I did, this post would be flooded with this one emoji - :tears:

To be continued in the next post.

• Like 5

Fangirling observations and definitely-not-a-review thingy of MLSHR - Episode 4 (Part - 2)

Well the shallow me can only think about how handsome So looks in the scene... 

Heheh your partner in crime is right here! hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616

Spoiler

mOO39Ur.jpg

Perfect profile of my love :wub: – all alone on top of the hill – like a lonely wolf cub. I like how he clenches his cheeks when he sees it is Soo who is coming with the meals – probably thinking of the previous night. Soo was so sarcastic with him – and she talks by herself enough for both of them!

When he says “if it’s home, I should have a family” with a sigh, he looked so forlorn, as if he had given up his hopes. Is it another foreshadowing how he is never going to have the kind of family he always wanted; how the palace is going to be just another building, just another cage?

He gets all flustered when she asks about the previous night – almost shrieks in his manly voice when asking about her coming to the palace bath.

Spoiler

x83Oi1H.png

And this...

Just brings the biggest of smiles in my face. So Adorable

He looks annoyed with her for getting slow – I love his annoyed face here and that cute little huff :wub:.  He discreetly tries to help her, but was too late. I love, love, love how this is his first genuinely happy smile in the first four episodes. :wub: :wub: He looked so beautiful and adorable, I just wanted to squish his cheeks! :wub: :wub: :wub: Just as he was beginning to smile, he catches himself and stops short.

Pbon6P1.png

First time i watched the drama i never thought i would say this so often... i never thought i would say it at all, but i enjoy Eun very much these early episodes

So true, when I first watched it I didn’t even take notice of him that much. Eun was so cute in this scene. It is adorable how he gets shy when Soo asks whether he was married. He was kind of pure and too innocent and says he was going to live with his wife for 100 years! How this couldn’t be more wrong! This show is cruel!!

So saving Soo from evil YH!!!

Random observation : CR’s hair was messy in the shot with Soo and in So’s room it was neat again – how? Why? :blink:

It also lets us see how Wook won´t ever take any step to help Soo... All he has is his handsome face and his pretty lies. 

THISSS!

When Soo stands up for CR, YH decides to whip Soo herself – with a very satisfied smile, I must say. And nobody dares to stop her. Snake Wook trying to interfere hesitatingly at the last moment doesn’t count! I really enjoyed how YH couldn’t believe what she heard when So says Soo belongs to him (YES! YES!! YES!!!).

M2MyLIp.jpg

The way So stares at Soo. BA and Yo notice these developments with interest. Is this the very beginning of So/Soo ship for BA?:ph34r: YH gets more jealous and feel insulted when even Eun supports Soo. So smoothly avoids the question about having feelings for Soo! When snake Wook says that “Nothing here belongs to you; not YH; not HS. They are all my persons” HA! laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631And So looks genuinely confused.

Random observation : how and why have I never noticed the mole on JG's upper lip in this drama before? :blink:

Spoiler

uKFBZ3g.png

Spoiler

At 31:30, When snake Wook was waiting outside silently noticing what’s Soo is doing, these were the lyrics from EXO's Monster that I remembered :crazy:– blame my sleep addled brain for this utter nonsense.

Spoiler

I’m creeping in your heart babe

Overturning, breaking you down, swallowing you

I’ll steal you away and indulge in you

I’ll ruin you...

I sincerely apologize if I have traumatized you guys. I'm so embarrassed! *hides under a rock* 

*comes out of the rock*

Random observation : Soo's white robe was so pretty, it looked so fluffy and comfy.

On 11/1/2017 at 8:36 AM, antoniaclamens said:

This scene is love

Random observation : where did So come from – nobody was there before! How quickly he did he come when he saw that Soo was there all alone? Oh, and she hit his chin too. I like how she was wearing these contrasting colours of white and red – the brightest colour in a subdued pastel coloured scene.

I love how they were always bickering like an old married couple. So is amused by the way she said thank you. Soo is the first person to say that she is not afraid of him and scolds him and amuses him endlessly.

And then he says “Should I call you my person?” :wub: Yes, please! *Blue couldn’t think anything as she was giddy with happiness and grinning ear to ear* Another genuine smile. :wub: :wub:

Spoiler

l3HgH1F.gif

ZgDLSoT.png

g0MnRKQ.png

Look how close they are!!!

GaWbMG2.gif

This is another "just because i love his lips scene"

panda 61

How cool our dog/wolf is...

Yes he is!! :wub:

Spoiler

rRfZn60.jpg

It seemed like that Jung didn’t register what his mother had done – no reaction or even a little bit of shock about that – of course his is in danger, but still! When Jung says he would save her, she asks him, who is saving whom. Why do I keep seeing foreshadowing things all the time? Okay, So saw her earlier, right? Then why didn’t he intervene sooner? :blink: I love how his mere presence is enough to scare them; a couple of sentences and they disappear, he didn’t even have to use his sword. And the Smirk.. :love: Soo was very impressed; I love how So’s smirk disappears the moment she hugs Jung.

Random observation : at 44:10, wasn’t it too bright at the bridge for a night? :crazy:

Insufferable Jung with Evil Queen hurting our So

I love how So was quoting Soo already saying “hold more responsibility the higher you are”. Yoo says she went through misfortune because of So! Really? I would really like to know what it was.

After Evil Queen pushed him, wounded puppy hurting alone

How hard he tries to control himself – that sigh. :tears:

Random observation : JG has really nice hands. :wub: And they kept on focusing on his hands throughout the drama. :D Thank you PDnim for small merciful acts like this in an otherwise cruel drama, which scars its viewers forever.

And the sweetest ending for this great episode

He was so proud to tell her that he was going to live in the palace – is it my eyes, or did she look disappointed for a moment? And they bicker, again, and she starts to lecture him. It was cute how he gets caught staring at her. :wub:

AqlQ9rD.gif

Don’t they say something like how you fall in love with the person who you saw the first now with, just saying. :wink: He stares again – what lovely smile :wub: – and gets caught again!

And how naively I thought that they would get together in at least two more episodes and how I would get to see so many fluffy scenes between them! depressed1 onion head

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

I'm so sorry about these extra large posts - even I'm exhausted! *goes under the rock again*

• Like 6

Daily reminder   ❤️  Don't forget to vote for our oppa (10 clicks for each of them):
The Most Handsome Kdrama Star 2017 (currently 2nd round) http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=194620&star_num=171&share

and The Best Kdrama 2017 (currently 1st round)
http://namesns.com/entertainer/view.html?num=186116&star_num=178&share=

LeeJunKi099_zps2a6ac5d0.jpg

• Like 4

lookaround-smiley-face.gif?1302011391

On 11/2/2017 at 2:47 AM, cedarwood said:

Besides looking at relationship between Yo and queen Yoo it's... a bit disturbing, don't you think? 

Exactly, that’s why I pointed it out.

And the chemistry between them was really good.

It was, especially in the last few episodes. :ph34r:There was so much UST mainly from YH’s side.:ph34r:

True, they are. The most beautiful eyes in whole Korea. And probably in the world.

Oh you want me to put images of LJG hmmm?

Well... if you insist...

I insist! But you posted only 2 pictures, that’s not enough to support your claim and definitely not enough for our, uh, research requirements. You should post more, don’t you think? innocent-smiley-face.gif?1302011381

he spoiled us with his previous drama with so many kisses and... well... his last drama - no kiss at all. I'm affraid what's next.

Hopefully more hot kisses, assuming it’s a cycle. :w00t:

Ooooh could you share your research results? You know... for academic purposes.

I’d love to contribute to your academic cause. I’ll post the results if when I finish my research. It’s an ongoing process. :D

*prepares sleeping pills* Sure...

*Hires a food taster * Of course…

On 11/3/2017 at 5:22 AM, antoniaclamens said:

We can´t be wrong... He just kills it with his voice and looks... and then kill us...

Maybe that's why he calls us his angels??? Since we are killed by his perfection and have become angels even without realizing it ourselves???? shock-smiley-face.gif?1302011421

On 11/3/2017 at 5:22 AM, antoniaclamens said:

He looks devastated... still i think he looks good. shame on me!! 

when didn't he look good?   his swollen and teary eyes though.... :tears:

Umm... maybe you guys have already seen this, *side-eyes @pixelsticks *

Spoiler

backing out smiley

• Like 6

I have forged ahead and watched MLSHR up to episode 15 but now I can't bring myself to watch the last 5 episodes knowing I am going to be crying my eyes out :bawling:  I will have to watch it slowly scene by scene and take some breaks in between :grimace:.

Congrats to those who are getting the limited edition package "Thank You Again", I procrastinated and missed the deadline :dissapointed:.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I have forged ahead and watched MLSHR up to episode 15 but now I can't bring myself to watch the last 5 episodes knowing I am going to be crying my eyes out :bawling:  I will have to watch it slowly scene by scene and take some breaks in between :grimace:.

Congrats to those who are getting the limited edition package "Thank You Again", I procrastinated and missed the deadline :dissapointed:.

It's still available for order... so.... hurry!!!!!!

http://thankyouagain.co.kr/

• Like 5