Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

There is My Girl...LJG is the 2nd lead with some retro hair and clothes! http://asianwiki.com/My_Girl_(Korean_Drama)  Lee Dong Wook (the Grim Reaper of Goblin) is the 1st lead.  It's a fun rom-com with silly moments. Have you watched his movie Fly Daddy Fly?

I'm not sure what it is, but I agree in that I kept wondering where that actress "was" in Joseon.  I don't know if it was the direction she was given or her choice, but her character was wooden and almost 1 dimensional for me. To me, it kind of reminded me of IU (HaeSoo) Episodes 9-14.  Maybe its a trend of historical actresses to be that way, but I don't find it interesting. 

Yup I have watched Fly Daddy Fly already.

But the problem is he keeps getting better in each drama or movie especially post military services so although he is also good in his old drama or movie, he is so perfect is SHR that I need to watch his new work fast or dying with starvation. watching his old drama or movie is not enough for me 

• Like 8

First of all: Love LJG in his green sweater :wub:

second, LOVE the links for My Ear's Candy... finally... i would watch asap

third i really like NSM in Joseon Gunman... She really loved Park Yong Kan and did so much for him... though i think her character fit her better in TBDW

I was looking for Park Ming Young and LJG old stuff... sorry if i repost
40_m_fop7.jpg?type=w254_m_zziixx.jpg?type=w3

Spoiler

49_m_fop7.jpg?type=w239_m_fop7.jpg?type=w2

44_m_fop7.jpg?type=w255_m_fop7.jpg?type=w2

Credit to owner

e0120149_19402980.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 8

@Silvermaine, thanks for sharing, love the pics ! The 2nd where he is wearing a white coat looks like a dramatic moment taken from a drama/movie ah ah, with the rain and all. I'd love seeing him in a setting like this, in a european-ish set of this kind of architecture, already liked it in Never Said Goodbye but we saw very little of Italy actually in this.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@Silvermaine, thanks for sharing, love the pics ! The 2nd where he is wearing a white coat looks like a dramatic moment taken from a drama/movie ah ah, with the rain and all. I'd love seeing him in a setting like this, in a european-ish set of this kind of architecture, already liked it in Never Said Goodbye but we saw very little of Italy actually in this.

He was in San Gimignano, Tuscany, in those photos. They are very suggestive photos indeed, with the mist and the rain, even if they would be greater if there was the sun :D . He seems a little bit melancholy...

• Like 9

Nice of Namoo to release those Italy photos.  They are great!  The rain ones are evocative and LJG knows how to pose oh so well.  I wish they would credit the photographer when they post these.  

Some more HQ photos will be seen soon of his Singapore FM.

Here is your friendly REMINDER TO 

:heart:  VOTE FOR JG  :heart:

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/  Every 30 minutes while browsing online - Click on Blue characters with yellow outline below his pic.  Many (including me) have not been able to get a successful vote in the last few days. Ahybody?

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=2   Once Daily

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #5 now...dropped 1 to Park Bo Gum.:angry:

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=530&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act= 

http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Joon-Gi  Click on 100% Bar

AND

http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/71379 - go to end of article and bubble Lee Jun Ki, Click Red To Vote Confirmation Screen button, then click RED send button to finalize vote. Vote Daily

• Like 10

@pixelsticks @ziggy123 luckily i have no problem with voting... sadly he's still so below :(

@Silvermaine @MAROSA_JIN OMG i'm dying after watching those pics... it was difficult to chose a favorite... it was difficult to chose 2 favorites... lol. but as it was forbidden to quote pictures i only repost 2 (sorry admins)

On 3/16/2017 at 2:18 PM, Silvermaine said:

MY HEART IS TREMBLING. HE LOOKS SO GOOD I CAAAAAAAN'T

he's just so perfect and beautiful. sigh 

:wub:

BTW anyone going to the Seoul FM... i was so depressed thinking i couldn't go to korea, but now i think i can... but i don't know i could be able to buy the FM tickets :cold_sweat:

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, ziggy123 said:

@pixelsticks yes I was having the same problem with http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/ my vote hasn't been successful for a week now. Some JG fans told me it's because the site was hacked by a idol fan. It's so frustrating that every site where JG has a chance of winning gets hacked. 

I'm finally able to get into that site again, but Joon Gi has fallen from 1st place to 12th since the last time I was able to vote. I don't understand how the hacking benefits some and hurts others. I'm not very technologically savvy, so I don't understand how bringing the site down wouldn't prevent everybody from voting. That would leave the rankings the same. Is it the timing, or can a hacker just block the site from fans of certain people?

• Like 7

On 3/15/2017 at 2:33 AM, silvianage said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@cedarwood I watched joeson gunman, I will not miss watching any of JG drama but I have no desire to rewatch it again because of the leading lady though. Same with TBDAW

But after watching your MV I think I need to rewatch it and just skip part when there is a leading lady appear :D:lol::D

I also don't like the lead actress and skip her scenes when I rewatch joseon gunman. Her voice and mannerisms are too old for the character even though she tries to act cute, unlike IU who just nails the cuteness in Moon Lovers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hiluna said:

I also don't like the lead actress and skip her scenes when I rewatch joseon gunman. Her voice and mannerisms are too old for the character even though she tries to act cute, unlike IU who just nails the cuteness in Moon Lovers.

NSM's role in JGunman was a noble lady. She was expected to act formal and refined. She was expected to be mature. She shouldn't be cute in this drama. Even PYK/Hanjo san was also a mature character. 

Though IMO, I find NSM performance too bland. JHB did better than her. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, joybran said:

I'm finally able to get into that site again, but Joon Gi has fallen from 1st place to 12th since the last time I was able to vote. I don't understand how the hacking benefits some and hurts others. I'm not very technologically savvy, so I don't understand how bringing the site down wouldn't prevent everybody from voting. That would leave the rankings the same. Is it the timing, or can a hacker just block the site from fans of certain people?

I think most of us were able to access the site itself but voting for Joon Gi resulted in failure. So there be might some voters like you who couldn't access at all, some who can access the page but who's voting attempts fail and some who are fine. Joon Gi's voting count did go up, too, so not everyone seems to be restricted. Maybe it's blocked for voters from specific regions and thus, depending on which region is blocked the rankings of certain actors who are popular in these regions decrease? I can access the site but voting still doesn't work for me. Maybe some voters don't even realise their voting doesn't count since everything is in Chinese letters. If 投票成功 pops up after voting, it didn't work. If misses it worked. I really don't get it and I'm so disappointed because he did quite well on the votes before this happened. I thought at least this voting side had good standards and is fair but I guess hackers are just everywhere these days... 

On another note, thanks to everyone who added new points to the list of 100 things we love about Joon Gi! I'll update it this weekend and want to make it ready for print-out by next Thursday or Friday so please think of some last points to add chingus! No problem AT ALL if it exceeds 100, by the way ^_^

These were the new additions:

84. His English: We all love his voice and his diction. But I guess, we all fall head over heels even more when he's speaking English. He sounds sexy/cool but cute at the same time with his accent. E.g. his 'stagey' and 'carefurry'. It is so attractive. @kiinn

85. He is very neat and tidy. From the way his trophies are arranged in his cabinet, to the way the floor in his house is nice and shiny, to the way he packs his luggage. Even his dogs look well taken care of. This clearly shows he is husband material. Should he decide to get married, He can be trusted to look after the home efficiently and effectively if wifey is away. @emeraldblue

86. Joon Gi is a soft and sweet as well as warm and kindhearted person. He has had the same crew around him for many years, his Manager Lee Sang Hyun, his stylists etc, his dance crew Vlack Squad, his band, his Interpreter. They have stuck beside him through it all. If they were having difficulties with him they would just leave. I don't think this is just a public personna he presents for his fans etc this is Lee Joon Gi - kind, caring, warm, considerate. This is the Joon Gi we all know and love. @luvkstyle

87. He's a man of confidence. However, his reactions when he breaks down because of accidents or mistakes are adorable if not priceless. i.e: when he's crying out 'eomeoni' when he's cooking dinner in My Ear's Candy, when he's panicking because of his May Day's out of tune, when he pouted and laughed hopelessly cause the fans kept repeating his 'Ja'. @kiinn

88. I am amazed at how he has managed to maintain a good balance between having a positive public image and keeping an air of mystery around his private life, for such a long time (10+ years). He is human and allowed to make mistakes, and what he does in private is none of our business. But it's like everywhere he goes, both in Korea and International, he commands respect not only as an actor but as a person. It is very rare to find people talking negative things about LJG (netizens, staff, co-workers, journalists). @emeraldblue

89. His profile is perfection. Ever noticed that? Perfect forehead, slender nose, beautiful lips and that ideal jaw shape. 

90. It's always Joon Gi. No matter how many dramas you want to watch you always choose the one with Joon Gi as your first choice. You'll find extra time just to see another episode as soon as it's available. There are so many actors yet it's always HIM you chose because he has that something that makes him so addictive. 

91. Korean in his mouth sounds like the most beautiful music. @cedarwood

92. The happiness he shows when he sits at a table laden (to make sure we mean the same thing: table laden as in dining table?). He loves and enjoys food very much and eats his food with relish and delight. @glassnokamen

And @pixelsticks's addition

The Power of JG: A true Korean Ambassador of Culture. Why would people from Singapore, Phillipines, Korea, USA, Canada, Poland, Bermuda, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Venezuela, Germany, "please add country here" connect online (Soompi) and in person (at fan meets)? Why it's the strong draw of an amazing Korean Actor, our true actor Lee Joon Gi.  We connect to discuss, share, research, analyze, create, revel and fangirl/guy over him and in the process, connect with other fans, cultures, and opinions along the way.  We attempt to learn Hangul and understand the cultural norms of Korea. We visit non-English websites to discover what content we can because obtaining valid Lee Joon Gi information is not that easy for an international fan. We support each other at fan meets and beyond.  The common denominator is Lee Joon Gi.

will replace the already existing point 83: He's the best ambassador of Korean culture and the best Korean language teacher we can think of. You formulated it in a much more beautiful and impactful manner than I'd ever be able to, thank you :D

I agree with all of these awesome points :wub: Please let me know in case I forgot someone's additions!

And I had to think of this one recently when I re-watched the poison scene in MLSHR (though I have trouble to express it in a more eloquent way :sweatingbullets:):

93. He can even act with his neck veins! Who wasn't blown away by his acting when they watched the poison scene in MLSHR? Please tell us how you can do stuff like that, Joon Gi!

So we're at 94 now. So close!

Edited by oyashirazu
corrected spelling mistakes
  • Like 13

29 minutes ago, oyashirazu said:

I think most of us were able to access the site itself but voting for Joon Gi resulted in failure. So there be might some voters like you who couldn't access at all, some who can access the page but who's voting attempts fail and some who are fine. Joon Gi's voting count did go up, too, so not everyone seems to be restricted. Maybe it's blocked for voters from specific regions and thus, depending on which region is blocked the rankings of certain actors who are popular in these regions decrease? I can access the site but voting still doesn't work for me. Maybe some voters don't even realise their voting doesn't count since everything is in Chinese letters. If 投票成功 pops up after voting, it didn't work. If misses it worked. I really don't get it and I'm so disappointed because he did quite well on the votes before this happened. I thought at least this voting side had good standards and is fair but I guess hackers are just everywhere these days... 

Thanks for the clarification. I'm one of those voters who didn't even realize their voting doesn't count. I think it was counting before I lost access, but I can't be sure since I wasn't looking for that symbol. It isn't counting now, even though I can access the site again.

• Like 4