Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

"I say JoonGi, you say chorooo" 

His  'Listen-carefurry' , can this man be any cuter ^_^ i'm dying

This is the May Day, he went out of pitch ( didn't record it, though). I stopped recording cause the fans in front of me holding that big heart sign, she blocked me, I had to squeeze to @zi4r 's to see his face.

He went off-key, cause he wanted to burst into laughter, he said he was looking at some fans, guiding and giving him hints of the next-part lyrics so he wouldn't make mistakes. He said it was the first time, the fans were so concerned, teaching him the lyrics. It's lucky he didn't laugh in the middle of the song, cause once he laughed, he couldn't stop. LoL It's ok JoonGi-ssi, your embarrassed reaction was even priceless for us. ^_^

• Like 7

And finally, the R+18 shower tease :tongue:. Sorry @zi4r , your 'Take it all off, take it all off' was recorded crystal clear.

'What do you want from me?'  ---> TTTTTTTTTTTTT ---> 'shy grins'  

'Twice already has new song, I won't dance to TT, OK?'   ---> NOOOOOOOOOOOOO --> He stood up and pout at the fans rejection --> LoL

I didn't record TT, let Zi do the dirty work ehe. 

My favorite part: him went along with Wang So! Wang So! Wang So! cheering. ehehe

And that, 'I feel so warm, so romantic~ Aahhh~ *dirty moans* '  My goodness, this man. JoonGi-ssi , there were children in the crowds, you know.......

• Like 10

Alrite... Today I decided to end my 'your real silent lurker' reputation by finally posting here... Hello everybody!!! First of all, thanks @Silvermaine for tagging me and for your well-written FA... it brings back the fond memories! I am still in a severe state of JG withdrawal at the moment huhuhu... Really glad I could meet up in person with some of you Soompiers here! I hope we all can meet up again some time soon!

I will try to write more comments here in the future :wub:

17 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

@Silvermaine , @junejungki, @NoonaE Sorry for not being able to catch up with you gals on that day properly. Although the long wait in the rain and shine, and we were very tired by the time sunset (no proper meal), but we were all re-charged when Joon Gi comes onboard, he is really our Mr Red Ginseng giving us power and energy. When ended, we were all back to low battery stage, and now in the denial stage. Hope that he would come to SG again for the SEA FM.

Our meeting was short but sweet. I must thank @Silvermaine @NoonaE @zi4r @kiinn @LadyOne @polaris1965 @SGahjumma Uchieh (forgot her soompi nick, Veronica (she's non soompian) for the help and support me & my sister received. You girls are truly Angels. :love:

@Silvermaine you are indeed the youngest but wise beyond your years. Thank you for putting up with my craziness. :grin:

@zi4r me?? Wacky?? hello!! I wasnt the one running around in Singapore city with pyjamas and who was the one determine to burn down the building if JG doesnt come out?? that's our @Kiin muahahahaha!!!

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

Alrite... Today I decided to end my 'your real silent lurker' reputation by finally posting here... Hello everybody!!! First of all, thanks @Silvermaine for tagging me and for your well-written FA... it brings back the fond memories! I am still in a severe state of JG withdrawal at the moment huhuhu... Really glad I could meet up in person with some of you Soompiers here! I hope we all can meet up again some time soon!

Lola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You missed the whatsapp conversation this morning?? Want to join the JG Fan meet in Japan? :yum:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, eugeneyy said:

Anyeonghaseyo! I'm new to soompi forum, specially created an account here because of Joon Gi Oppa! I was totally mesmerized by him after meeting him in Singapore haha. I would like to ask all oppa's super fans here whether there is any official fanclub for international fans? As I don't read Korean, so I have a difficult signing up for an account in his Korean website . 

Hello ! Welcome to the thread. 
No there is no official fanclub for international fans unfortunately. Just unofficial fanpage/account very informative about his activities :)

• Like 9

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I knew as soon as i read some of you were going to the FM, we'd get many goodies, but I never expected to wich amount. i never can thank you enough for sharing all those videos and specially your wonderful experiences and impressions. @Silvermaine your beautiful account made me cry so much... i don't feel envy anymore because i could feel what would be to be there... you made it almost real for me.

I'm seriously thinking of going to Korea and attend his Seoul FM, even if i need to spend most of my whole life savings and travel for more than 24 hours (i'm in south america)... but before buying plane tickets i must knew for sure the date of the FM... when are you going? maybe we could camp together? if you don't mind this ajhuma..

that's bad news for me... another obstacle for me :tears:

i hope for some one to have a good plan

:bawling: ok after reading silermaine account you made me cry too!!! 

Sorry to cut your post, just want you to know that we'll never have enough... and i truly aprecciate your effort to share them with us

I hope it would really be available for his international fans...you give me hope :wub:

I also think a FM would be better in Europe than in North America... i know i'm closest to North America and plane tickets would be shipper... but i don't think they would give me the american visa... not that i wouldn't try, but it would be easier to attend to a FM in Europe

Some soompian already purchase flight ticket for his Seoul FM. Dont  worry, they probably find a way how to purchase his Seoul FM this april. Wait until the announcement. 

@antoniaclamens @Christabelita I wish I was the dog, kissy kissu with JG :tounge_xd:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Lola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You missed the whatsapp conversation this morning?? Want to join the JG Fan meet in Japan? 

JUNEEEE!!! I MISS YOU! hahaha... dunno why I cannot tag you here. I haven't checked WA today grrrhhh been busy arranging appointments for my students... huhuhu I hate real life! Gonna read everything tonight and jump in the convo hahaha... JG Fan Meeting in Japan when? next year? Definitely YES! I am crossing all my fingers and toes that it won't coincide with any of my conference and Summer School schedules... huhuhu Seoul FM this year is totally impossible for me.

@kiinn aiyooo all those videos! huaaaa I blushed like there's no tomorrow!!! how can I ever recover from the withdrawal now? huhuhuhuhuhu :dissapointed_relieved:

13 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

JUNEEEE!!! I MISS YOU! hahaha... dunno why I cannot tag you here. I haven't checked WA today grrrhhh been busy arranging appointments for my students... huhuhu I hate real life! Gonna read everything tonight and jump in the convo hahaha... JG Fan Meeting in Japan when? next year? Definitely YES! I am crossing all my fingers and toes that it won't coincide with any of my conference and Summer School schedules... huhuhu Seoul FM this year is totally impossible for me.

@kiinn aiyooo all those videos! huaaaa I blushed like there's no tomorrow!!! how can I ever recover from the withdrawal now? huhuhuhuhuhu :dissapointed_relieved:

Yes, according to our JG expert in WA, the fm will be around early next year not summer this year because he has to shoot his drama.  Today is my last day at work. I wrapped up everything and quickly go back home. Need to do some last minute packing. I am leaving home tmrw at 530am to the airport for my flight to London. Once I am in Europe,  I probably wont have time to chk this thread regularly. Lurking once in a while. hahahaha!!

We still have enough time to save money for his FM where ever it maybe. :joy:

I keep all the videos given by @zi4r and @Kiin My precious JG videos. I need to do some housekeeping to rearrange this video in my Icloud. 

• Like 5

[SINGAPORE] Lee Joon Gi Surprises Crowd With Silky Vocals & Moves At ‘Thank – You’ Fan Meeting

HSBC-MUSIC-FESTIVAL-LEE-JOON-GI-ASIA-TOUR-1.jpg?resize=610%2C407

Though uncommon for an actor to hold a fan meeting at a golf club, Lee Joon Gi conquered it by performing magnificently on stage. On 4th March, the actor was part of the line up for the HSBC Women’s Champions Singapore Music Festival, where he held his fan meeting, ‘THANK – YOU’. A whooping amount of 5,000 people showed up at the event, and it was a night of fun and bliss.

Joon Gi blew the crowd away with his amazing rap and vocal skills through a feast of fun-packed performances for his fans. ‘Lost Frame’, ‘Born Again’ and ‘Just One Word’ were some of the oldies from his past albums that he performed that day, serenading the crowd with his flawless dance moves and silky-like voice.

The actor conversed with the crowd in English, which brought him emotionally closer to the fans. Prepared with their handy light sticks and energetic aura, Joon Gi was thankful for his Singaporean fans. “Thank you guys for waiting for me, I promise I will come to Singapore more often,” he assured, to the delight of many.

HSBC-MUSIC-FESTIVAL-LEE-JOON-GI-ASIA-TOUR-4.jpg?resize=558%2C834

2016 was the year where Joon Gi acted in ‘Scarlet Heart’, playing the 4th Prince named Wang So. As the memories and emotions from the drama were still fresh in their minds, some teared up when he surprised the crowd by singing ‘For You’, the OST from ‘Scarlet Heart’ that was originally sang by Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun of EXO. It was said to be the last performance of the night.

HSBC-MUSIC-FESTIVAL-LEE-JOON-GI-ASIA-TOUR-6.jpg?resize=561%2C375

However, the actor soon appeared on stage shortly after for an ‘encore’, and dressed up with abstract clothing and shades. He performed ‘Sexy Back’, amusing the crowd with his body rolls and supple moves. Just like a magician, Joon Gi had many surprises up his sleeve. He astounded the crowd by performing ‘Good Boy’, ‘Fantastic Baby’ and ‘Bang Bang Bang’, three of the most iconic songs by Big Bang. He also performed Twice’s ‘TT’, which is a fan favorite amongst his other tour stops.

Joon Gi definitely made an impact with his presence in Singapore for the very first time, his unique and lively fan meeting captured the hearts of many locals and was certainly a night to remember!

The Seoul Story would like to thank UnUsUaL Entertainment for the opportunity to cover this event! :)  

Source: http://theseoulstory.com/singapore-lee-joon-gi-surprises-crowd-with-silky-vocals-moves-at-thank-you-fan-meeting/

• Like 13

American fans voted for the most popular Korean celebrities and you won't believe who made the list!

Spoiler

9449bb3c-0d2a-4572-af12-799bbface34c.jpg

It is no longer a stretch to say that the Korean entertainment industry has gone global. With the meteoric rise of K-pop and Korean drama fandom around the world, it is not surprising that the top Korean actors and actresses are becoming household names! Want to know which stars top the popularity charts in America? Well, that’s where the Korea Creative Content Agency comes in. See what 4,700 of your fellow U.S. based Hallyu fans had to say about their favorite Korean celebrities!

Actors

#2 - Lee Joon Ki

370479fc-22cf-4fc7-8752-aec406ecb99c.jpg

For the action minded American fans and anyone who has seen Lee Joon Ki act, his place on this list makes a lot of sense! Known for his action abilities on top of his amazing acting skills, actor Lee Joon Ki seems to hold a firm spot in the hearts of American K-drama fans!

Source: https://www.dramafever.com/es/news/us-voted-korean-celebrity-ranking-revealed/

• Like 13

6 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Yay! for delurking!  

7 hours ago, eugeneyy said:

Anyeonghaseyo! I'm new to soompi forum, specially created an account here because of Joon Gi Oppa! I was totally mesmerized by him after meeting him in Singapore haha. I would like to ask all oppa's super fans here whether there is any official fanclub for international fans? As I don't read Korean, so I have a difficult signing up for an account in his Korean website . 

Welcome to LJG's Thread on Soompi!  Count yourself blessed to have been able to experience a JG Fan Meet! I wish there was a list of official/non-official fanclubs/forums/pages for LJG.  Maybe we should all research it and make one.  

Official/non-official fanclubs/forums/pages for LJG:

1. Lee Joon Gi Thread on Soompi: 
  1. LJG Official Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLeeJoongi/
  2. Lee Joon Gi International FanClub on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LJGFansClub/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
  3. Hanjunse Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/HajunseLeejunki/
  4. Cafe Daum LJG Fan Cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/myloverjunki
  5. JG Family Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/138817570148/
  6. LJG Thai Family: https://www.facebook.com/leejunkithaifamily/
  7. LJG Malaysia Family Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/leejoongimsiafamily/
  8. LJG Malaysia Forum: http://junkimyfamily.fr.yuku.com/
  9. LJG Daily: https://twitter.com/ljgdaily?lang=en

Well dang...just go to this wonderful page by LJG International Fan Club and find many Fan Club links!!  http://ljgfanclub.tumblr.com/about

• Like 16

17 hours ago, emeraldblue said:

Oh yes please..He needs to cross the oceans and see the hundreds of fans he has on this end.I would definitely sell my kidney(lol) and grab a visa and fly to the Americas for him since its the closest to Europe.But better still he can also bring his "sexy on" where I am in London(UK)many fans from different parts of Europe(France,Romania, Germany Switzerland,Spain Italy, Russia etc etc)would be more than happy to meet and welcome him here.I can bet people from the Americas would also fly to hear if Joon Gi came on this side.

Agree.The name would no longer be "thank you, asia tour" it would be "thank you,JG Hallyu Tour":D.I am not very creative with names but umm something along those lines then he can show these newbie hallyu stars how it's done..kekeke I can imagine the news headlines and hallyu YouTubers would have a blast covering the show especially from the States.

If he has the resources he could hold one in North America(USA) and one in South America(maybe Brazil or Argentina)I saw on the JG international fan map that he has a huge fanbase that side but if only one then the States would be more accessible even to those of us in Europe .Then one in Europe(UK).

Anyway, anywhere he chooses still oppa we know you read your fans opinions come over this side too.Give us a chance, us non-asian JG angels, to show you and shower you with our love and appreciation.we don't want to just cheer for you from a distance.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, violina said:

Agree.The name would no longer be "thank you, asia tour" it would be "thank you,JG Hallyu Tour":D.I am not very creative with names but umm something along those lines then he can show these newbie hallyu stars how it's done..kekeke I can imagine the news headlines and hallyu YouTubers would have a blast covering the show especially from the States.

If he has the resources he could hold one in North America(USA) and one in South America(maybe Brazil or Argentina)I saw on the JG international fan map that he has a huge fanbase that side but if only one then the States would be more accessible even to those of us in Europe .Then one in Europe(UK).

Anyway, anywhere he chooses still oppa we know you read your fans opinions come over this side too.Give us a chance, us non-asian JG angels, to show you and shower you with our love and appreciation.we don't want to just cheer for you from a distance.

Word! That's what I was thinking.  I know they kept saying the Last Stop of his Asia Tour...well that's the Asia tour...so now let's do the HallyU, Americas, Europe Tour!  Look at your ranking by Americans.  The KCons keep growing around here and now we are starting to get KPop acts to tour here on their own.  Even RunningMan Brothers likes to come to Las Vegas and perform.  JG mentioned Universal Studios...well we've got 2 them right on each coast. It's a pipe dream, I know.  But hey, if anybody ever hears of it happening, please message me!  B)

902cc418840284c33689c82045b9665dfd2784feAre you listening Joon Gi? 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, NoonaE said:

You can NEVER? hahahaaa do you think I recover? Obviously NOT. hahaa

I went to the FM, solely because I was so much in love in his Wang So, I wanted to see him. Don't ask me about his music, I definitely didn't listen to k-pop. I thought I'd get a proper closure after FM and wrapped up my messy feelings to get back to my proper decent life. However, I fell ever harder to the pit hole after all of these. He's too funny, too radiant, and too attractive. I just couldn't...........and i couldn't get his Now, and Thank You out of my head. I don't know what to do anymore. I wanted cure, he gave me stronger cocaine.

@junejungki aishhhh, i didn't burn down the hotel, did I? He went out and waved to us, in his as-fresh-as-edelweiss-in-the-morning-aura. I spared him! Brain went gooey. LoL 

Ya think I'm wacky, you weren't there at his airport sent off, it was like Resident Evil zombie richard simmons. I mean it.

I failed miserably in wrapping up my feelings. I decided to trash today. I'll need to focus to work before they broadcast his Ear Candy whatnot, or I'll never recover ever.

I found the complete vid of May Day, hehe cc to the respective YT acc owner. He went off key at 5.10. The talk started at 5.30. He is so adorable, I'd grin all night.

And this candid by the press con insider. I have been grinning like an idiot, looking at his micro expression. God bless the person who recorded this. I heart you. 

• Like 14

Awww thanks for sharing all the videos @kiinn.  I :wub::lol: your descriptive utterances about JG being a "strong illegal drug", his "as-fresh-as-edelweiss-in-the-morning-aura" and the "Resident Evil zombie richard simmons" airport fiasco.  

How long is the My Ear Candy show?  1 hour?  

BTW, I found this a few weeks ago and I have been watching it.  It's Lee Joon Gi's IG statistics page.  He averages around 3000+ new followers/day so my guess is he will get to 2 MILLION in 3-4 days....probably even on or before his My Ear Candy premiere.  I bet his IG followers might even spike after that show airs. Take a look!

http://zymanga.com/actor_jg/dailyfollowers

JG-IG%20followers%20March2017_zpsn6etndq

• Like 15

Korean netizens comments

Lee Jun Ki got Singapore shook.

83188422.1_99_20170306145303.jpg83188423.1_99_20170306145303.jpg

Lee Jun Ki rewarded his fans in Singapore with 22 stage songs and spectacular performances. Since last December, he has drawn out 25,000 fans in 7 cities. Everywhere he goes, it's sold out. The Singapore concert attracted the attention of world class professional golfers. It was a good opportunity to get a glimpse of LJK's reach as a Hallyu star.

[+1042, -59] Acting, vocals, strength, beauty, singing, dancing, action... There's nothing Lee Jun Ki can't do ! There is no escape from him! ❤❤❤

[+771, 631] Wow wow Lee Jun Ki,ㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's meet again through another good work

[+695, -49] That's Lee Jun Ki for you! ❤❤

[+551, -36] So cool ♡♡♡♡

[+546, -44] Versatile and stylish Lee Jun Ki 

[+165, -16] I'm so glad this actor has had such a long run without any gossip. That's so great. 

[+148, -14] Wow, he is so handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ... I just want to hug him just once!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+150, -15] Even though he has the looks but his voice is a plus too. Bursting of charms!

[+148, -15] Acting, appearance, strength, he lacks nothing! And such a great actor, I always cheer for him! ♥♥

Cr. Netizentown

@pixelsticks She is on a train in Italy, because in the window there are words written in Italian and English, I can see D'EMERGEN and what I can see below is RGENCY EXIT.
The complete sentence in italian is USCITA D'EMERGENZA and in English EMERGENCY EXIT, which mean the same.
  • Like 13