Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

Sorry to butt in the conversation:

As a fan we should really keep in mind to hold our horses. LJG knows better than any of us. Sometimes we thought we want what's best for him but our post actually sounds like we undermine & underestimate his capability. If rating is more important to him, he could have done those cheesy dramas a long time ago. Though rating still matters to him but the quality of roles & better exposure are more valuable to him basing on his choices of drama. 

Hello lady! sorry to cut your post ^^U

I quote you because I do wonder if this sentence is a reply to my post (it may not and Im sorry in advance if I misunderstand you!). However, I do wonder if I was able to express myself clear enough. Maybe I didnt, and you got the wrong idea of what I was trying to say, so just in case let me explain. :) (again, sorry if you were not directly that first paragraphe as a reply to my previous post)

Fisrt of all, I did not say anything that could underestimate JG's intelligence or capability to choose what's best for him (I would never EVER say or imply something like this as I also particularly value JG for his intelligence and capability. Just look at his career, truly inspiring!). Also, Im not saying that rating is more important to him. Actually, he has mentioned before that even if the work doesnt get high ratings, he values more the quality of the work. When it comes to ratings, I clearly specify that us (fans, though Im generalizing as some may not agree) we only want him to get a hit drama :). On top of this, I also specify that I personally wish he gets a hit drama regardless of the genre of drama he choses to work in (let it be crime, historical, romance, whatever). Im sorry if my post may have given you the wrong idea, I may not have been clear enough ^^U. But if I can explain it better to you, my post touches in two topics:

1) Lee Jong Suk's romatic upcoming drama: (this was in relation to the post I quoted concerning someone else's concern) to which I gave my opinion and belief of how most high rating dramas in Korea are in the romance genre, which is Lee Jong Suk and Suzy's upcoming drama in September that, as mentioned by the post I quoted, may overlap with JG's upcoming drama if he choses to make Criminal Minds.

and...

2)  A Hit drama for JG in Korea: How most fans want a hit drama for JG and how I personally wish he does get a hit drama regardless of the project he choses (Im repeating myself but anyways XD). Meaning I trust him with his choice or drama and role whether it is in a crime drama with 0 romance. What I ultimately wish for him is to satisfy the broadcaster (that ahjummas in korea chose to watch a work that not necessary fits the mainstream romantic genre, but also other genres with good production and performance value) and also satisfy his artistic criteria (which would be high ratings for the broadcaster and critical acclaim for the drama and his performance, although the last is never badly criticized, on the contrary, he is always being praised for his performances<3 )

My previous post:

"I dont think she meant that. What she means is that ahjummas (the ones that influence most with ratings -as they are the ones still watching TV and not online streming) really love fluffy cheese romantic stories, and Lee Jong Suk and Suzy's upcoming drama seems to be the light romantic type which is designed to attrak exactly the audience that provides the ratings (mainstream). If you think about it, all drama hits in Korea are romantic stories. On the other hands, Criminal Minds is the total opposite (as far as we know from the original US version) very little romance, if nothing at all, is included in the drama, and is not a mainstream genre. And we, Angels, all we want is a freaking HIT drama for our Oppa. So hopefully people in Korea will freaking finally look for stellar acting performance, good story and production value when it comes to watching a drama at its due airtime instead of a generic formulaic romantic story. 

May my prayers be heard and may Oppa's upcoming drama be a total HIT and critically acclaim project no matter the genre of he choses to to act in <3 "

-End of my previous post-

I help this helps clarify what I meant with my post. If your whole comment had nothing to do with mine, SORRY! LOL!!

However, it is always good to further explain and this helps me a lot with my English as well as it is not my first language >_< I hope I can express myself better in my upcoming posts. :)

Cheers!!

• Like 10

46 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:
2 hours ago, missmaudy said:

As a fan we should really keep in mind to hold our horses. LJG knows better than any of us. Sometimes we thought we want what's best for him but our post actually sounds like we undermine & underestimate his capability. If rating is more important to him, he could have done those cheesy dramas a long time ago. Though rating still matters to him but the quality of roles & better exposure are more valuable to him basing on his choices of drama. 

Another thing not related to this post. How can some of his fan criticise his drama about wrong choices and how bad the drama was? It's ok if it's constructive but so many comments are posted here which are not constructive at all. Some even say that he wasted his talent in ML? What is that? That is as good as saying what a lousy actor he is.

That is why I made a conclusion that not everyone here is a fan. Some maybe are actually anti but just pretended to be a fan.

Going back to rating, it's is not everything. Jang Bori rated more than 40%, but did it make any difference to actors? Maybe it did but I don't think it's that grand. 

I want to give you +100 likes for your brave comment.

This is the difference between some of the so-called objective LGJ fans and the bias fans of other Korean stars. I don't want to say more but before we criticize his projects (not him, of course, but the writer, the plot, his co-star, etc) we should think that every comment of this kind will be shown with their finger by his antis. Only God knows how many they are.

I disagree.

What @missmaudy said seems to imply that as fans we cannot criticise his dramas at all. How does that make sense? I'm certain that not every single drama that LJG acts in is good. No actor can have that kind of career. But we cannot critique a bad drama just because we are his fans? I think everyone deserves respect for his/her opinions. If we don't like a drama, we should be free to express our feelings for it without being judged, regardless of whether we are fans. Also, to be perfectly honest, I don't even think that it's severe to criticise his acting as well. If we feel that he performed poorly, we should be able to voice it out too. 

I rarely comment on my favourite male actors' threads because of how sensitive the fanbases are. I am comparatively active on Lee Joon-gi's thread, and that's because I really do like him a lot. On the contrary, I can say on Jang Nara's thread and on Lee Yo-won's thread that Mr. Back and Night Light are disappointing dramas and no one will jump down my throat for that. There are people here who are worried about the ratings of his dramas, and that's a legitimate concern. It's of course possible to interpret that as undermining his capabilities, but choosing to regard their well-meaning worries negatively can cool their hearts.

On the other hand, you are talking about not giving the impression that we are shirking responsibility. That I concur. There are some comments which can look like they are pushing the blame. For instance, I've read that IU is a bad actor and she ruined the drama all on her own. That is something that should never be said. 

Of course, not everyone holds the same views. I'd admit that I'm not what you'll consider a dedicated fan. It's in my personality to be completely logical about most things and so my perception of a healthy fanbase and whatnot may be completely different.

• Like 13

LOL. I imagine that LJG brought the pig's trotters along to give Milla and Paul a nice cultural experience. Nice to know he has that kind of mischievous streak in him. It's like how Aussies subject their overseas visitors to a Vegemite taste test. That's always a lot of fun.

Yum, I love Korean BBQ. I've been tossing up whether I should buy my own charcoal pit.

I am seriously considering going to see Resident Evil when it opens here. It's the kind of trashy, explosion-rich type movie that I used to enjoy in my younger days. I still enjoy them but I just don't get to the cinemas quite as often unless it's to take the kids there.

8 hours ago, Random_Fangurl said:

Hello everyone, I've known Lee Junki since his My Girl, and Iljimae era, and I used to have such a huge crush for him back in the day, nowadays I'm just a normal fangirl of him (but I still like him), also recently I have finished watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo, the drama made me reminiscence about my crush on him back in the day, it was not as bad as some people make it out to be, and... I want to participate in this thread from now on, I hope you guys don't mind me...! tee hee :lol:

I'm rather new to LJG fandom myself. Although I had watched a number of his dramas already, I've never been a fan until after Moon Lovers where he was quite spectacular.

I imagine you're referring to a certain high profile blog. :D Yeah, they were an echo chamber of negativity. The show was not without its issues but there was a lot of love for it here and in many other parts of the web. The main Moon Lovers thread here is still going... though not as insanely quickly as it used to... but we even manage to still have discussions there from time to time. So feel free to pop by and give your two cents. If you've got any questions, there will be someone to answer them too.

5 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Another thing not related to this post. How can some of his fan criticise his drama about  wrong choices and how bad the drama was? It's ok if it's constructive but so many comments are posted here which are not constructive at all. Some even say that he wasted his talent in ML? What is that? That is as good as saying what a lousy actor he is.

That is why I made a conclusion that not everyone here is a fan. Some maybe are actually anti but just pretended to be a fan.

Going back to rating, it's is not everything. Jang Bori rated more than 40%, but did it make any difference to actors? Maybe it did but I don't think it's that grand. 

Welcome to the age of the internet where everybody... every man, woman and dog has an opinion on everything and they get a platform to say it. :tongue:

Since we've all commented on LJG's English, hairstyles, and what he's having for dinner, I expect it's par for the course that we'll have opinions on the kind of roles he should pick. :lol:

Personally I'm liking the way he thinks about his next project. Even if he doesn't take on Criminal Minds, I like the trajectory that he's on. Whatever anyone thinks about ML, he did give a performance of a lifetime. If he takes on another sageuk so soon, the spectre of his achievements in ML will overshadow his next project. He's great in sageuk... he knows it, everyone knows it but he has to think about the longevity of his career and his goals as an actor. With his skill set, he should be trying all kinds of genres while his body can still handle it.

Another actor that I have a lot of regard for, who also does a lot of sageuks but also dabbles in a all kinds of roles is Jang Hyuk. The man is a workhorse and he goes from one project to the next like a machine. He's a great actor but not all his projects have the kind of ratings success of Tree with Deep Roots or Chuno. Personally I thought his best performance ever was in Beautiful Mind and that show only rated between 3-5%. I didn't hear anyone say that he wasted his talents there despite complaints about the editing there as well.

While I don't think fans should mindlessly support everything that their favourite actor chooses to do, I will object to comments that LJG wasted his ability in ML. I accept that not everyone loved Moon Lovers like I did but to say that he "wasted" his time on Moon Lovers doesn't make any sense to me. A waste of talent would be an actor of his calibre playing Prince Eun or even Baek-A. But Wang So was a multi-dimensional, complex character who had a lot of personal baggage.  If you ask me, I think he thrived under KKT's direction especially his love for close-ups and minimal dialogue. Under this approach, LJG was given free rein to show off his acting chops in a fresh way.

I think there was an extraordinary amount of negativity in some quarters regarding Moon Lovers that was over-the-top to the point that they lost all manner of objectivity and thought that it was the last word on Moon Lovers. We know of course, it wasn't. There are a lot of people who love it too. Not everybody likes the same kind of shows and not everyone has the same kind of viewing priorities. The editing issues (even in the international version) didn't bother me all that much and I was still able to enjoy the drama. 

The only places I think CM will have a chance of being a ratings hit if it's as well-written as Signal, is on cable. The timeslot will also be key to its success. But I will give credit to KBS for wanting  to take a chance on something like that even if it isn't something that appeals to large segments of the tv watching population in SK.

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Personally I'm liking the way he thinks about his next project. Even if he doesn't take on Criminal Minds, I like the trajectory that he's on. Whatever anyone thinks about ML, he did give a performance of a lifetime. If he takes on another sageuk so soon, the spectre of his achievements in ML will overshadow his next project. He's great in sageuk... he knows it, everyone knows it but he has to think about the longevity of his career and his goals as an actor. With his skill set, he should be trying all kinds of genres while his body can still handle it.

Another actor that I have a lot of regard for, who also does a lot of sageuks but also dabbles in a all kinds of roles is Jang Hyuk. The man is a workhorse and he goes from one project to the next like a machine. He's a great actor but not all his projects have the kind of ratings success of Tree with Deep Roots or Chuno. Personally I thought his best performance ever was in Beautiful Mind and that show only rated between 3-5%. I didn't hear anyone say that he wasted his talents there despite complaints about the editing there as well.

While I don't think fans should mindlessly support everything that their favourite actor chooses to do, I will object to comments that LJG wasted his ability in ML. I accept that not everyone loved Moon Lovers like I did but to say that he "wasted" his time on Moon Lovers doesn't make any sense to me. A waste of talent would be an actor of his calibre playing Prince Eun or even Baek-A. But Wang So was a multi-dimensional, complex character who had a lot of personal baggage.  If you ask me, I think he thrived under KKT's direction especially his love for close-ups and minimal dialogue. Under this approach, LJG was given free rein to show off his acting chops in a fresh way. 

The only places I think CM will have a chance of being a ratings hit if it's as well-written as Signal, is on cable. The timeslot will also be key to its success. But I will give credit to KBS for wanting  to take a chance on something like that even if it isn't something that appeals to large segments of the tv watching population in SK.

Those words never materialized in my mind but now that I see them you are absolutely right. Wang So was close to perfection and is memorable. Sageuk LJG/Wang So should linger in people's mind longer before he takes another period drama again.

Also agree that Criminal Mind would have better chances in ratings in tvn or ocn but maybe with the success of signal, koreans might be more open minded about a dark thriller drama (if they keep this essence of the show and they better do ^^) on public broadcast. Let's hope, if he takes it. 

• Like 12

whistling onion head

C1-kD7hUkAA1_pl.jpg

======================

Lee Joon Gi Makes Milla Jovovich’s Trip To Korea Memorable Ahead Of “Resident Evil” Premiere

Lee Joon Gi Milla Jovovich

Milla Jovovich is enjoying her stay in Korea, and it definitely must be because she has Lee Joon Gi as her tour guide!

The actress is currently in Korea to promote her latest movie, “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter,” and her co-star Lee Joon Gi is making sure she has a great time. Along with Director Paul Anderson, who is also Milla Jovovich’s husband, the two actors met up for dinner on January 12 and the actress was surprised with a welcoming gift from Lee Joon Gi.

Lee Joon Gi Milla Jovovich Paul Anderson

Both stars posted photos on their respective Instagram accounts of their time together, and it looks like Lee Joon Gi even took the time to introduce Milla Jovovich to jokbal (pig’s feet), a popular dish in Korea.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPKdZxHhXPu/?taken-by=actor_jg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPKhA7nASyR/?taken-by=millajovovich

Lee Joon Gi, Milla Jovovich, and Paul Anderson will be attending a red carpet event for their movie on January 13.

“Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” will follow Alice (played by Milla Jovovich) as she returns to Raccoon City as humanity’s last hope to face off against the Umbrella Corporation.

Lee Joon Gi will play Commander Lee, who puts Alice in danger as he works for the very group she hopes to destroy. The actor is set to leave a lasting impression on viewers with his first Hollywood movie.

Soompi

============

Lee Joon Ki and Kim Ah Joong may star in Korean remake of Criminal Minds

South Korean adaptations of American television series became a bit of a thing in 2016, though with varying results. The Good Wife did well and Entourage - well, not so much. While two U.S. remakes did air last year, there was also news of a third production in the works: a K-drama version of the CBS police crime series Criminal Minds. Reportedly, two stars have been confirmed to have received offers to lead in the show: Lee Joon Ki and Kim Ah Joong.

On January 11, both actor’s agencies confirmed their respective talents were considering the project. If Lee Joon Ki accepts the role, it would mark his return to the modern world after a slew of three consecutive historical dramas: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (2016), The Scholar Who Walks the Night (2015), and The Joseon Gunman (2014). His last modern day era show was Two Weeks in 2013. 

News of the remake was first announced in June 2016. It was reported that two companies, Next Entertainment World (NEW) and Taewon Entertainment, were coming together to co-produce the Korean version of the hit U.S. show. They not only acquired the license to the series from ABC Studios and Disney Media Productions, but are also working with them to make sure the essence of the show is respectfully retained. The caveat with remakes is that originals are well-loved so adaptations are easily subject to criticism. Criminal Minds has a successful past and present, having aired since 2005 and currently in its twelfth season.

The collaborative effort aims to help change and grow the success of dramas in the Korean entertainment industry by making the Korean version of Criminal Minds multiple seasons, similar to America. We’ll find out whether or not their goal becomes reality when the drama is reportedly set to air in the fall with filming scheduled in the spring.

Do you think Lee Joon Ki and Kim Ah Joong should join the remake?

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/lee-joon-ki-and-kim-ah-joong-courted-to-star-in-korean-adaptation-of-american-series-criminal-minds/

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

eb3dPcr.gif

ZNJKaFZ.jpg

zXSjLE0.jpg

8huKHDR.png

Spoiler

gQNFfIv.png

C5TOgay.jpghvHxwWu.jpg

=======================

another article

Lee Jun Ki welcomes Hollywood actress Milla Jovovich to Korea

By KpopJoA 

Actor Lee Jun Ki gave fellow 'Resident Evil' star Milla Jovovich a warm welcome to Korea, posting a lovely photo on his Instagram page.

lee-jun-ki

On January 12, the actor presented the Hollywood actress with a souvenir gift at a dinner table.  Milla Jovovich beamed brightly, her husband, director Paul W.S. Anderson also looking happy by her side. 

Based on Capcom's popular video game series, 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' picks up from the previous installment of the widely acclaimed franchise.  In order to settle things once and for all, Alice (Milla Jovovich) heads over to Raccoon City, now in ruins, to take down Umbrella Corporation from depopulating humanity.  

Lee Jun Ki will take on the role of Umbrella Corps. commander, Lee.  Taking the side of Umbrella, Lee Jun Ki is set to demonstrate his character's grand existence.

The actor also shared a surprising photo of the two, holding a plate of sauteed pig's feet as they chatted during dinner time.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/lee-jun-ki-welcomes-hollywood-actress-milla-jovovich-to-korea

===========

C193LbNVIAEDmip.jpg

• Like 23
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, ziggy123 said:

does this mean joongi is going to los angeles for resident evil premiere. that is so cool, wish i could go see him but i am all the way in australia.

7 hours ago, hiluna said:

oh my! should I book my ticket to LA now? I should check with the JG International Fan Club to see if they have any plans for his visit. :)

I don't know if LJG will go to the LA premiere of Resident Evil because it's on Jan 23. According to LJG's official site schedule, he'll be heading back to Korea (from his HK fanmeeting)... though, I suppose it could work if he flies from Hong Kong to LA? (I'm thinking of the time differences, lol). idk, it seems like a tight schedule - we'll see if his site updates his schedule though! (His team is usually pretty good about this.)

7 hours ago, kiinn said:

Anyone has watched Resident Evil? I'm wondering how long is his part there ( is it like 5 min appearance, or he's actually involved in the whole movie?)

I'm not a fan for RE, so I think I'm booking my premium seat in the cinema, I need my blanket and hot cocoa while looking at LJG on giant screen. Then i'll probably fall asleep after his part's done.

I was wondering this same exact thing and was looking for spoilers from Japanese fans since they already had the world premiere there in December. Apparently, his part isn't very long and I think it's towards the end? I read somewhere his screentime is like 5-10min. He is most definitely (and unfortunately) not involved in the whole movie.

30 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

@MAROSA_JIN  Where does one find that Character Costume book?  It's amazing!

29 minutes ago, girlyponytail said:

What is this MLSHR Lee Joon Gi Book Character Costume @MAROSA_JIN?  Is it available to buy now?

Pretty sure the fan who created all those Wang So costume fanarts just got it bound into a nice book. Similar to how the talented SoSoo fanartist made her work into a calendar. For their own personal use/collection.

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I don't know if LJG will go to the LA premiere of Resident Evil because it's on Jan 23. According to LJG's official site schedule, he'll be heading back to Korea (from his HK fanmeeting)... though, I suppose it could work if he flies from Hong Kong to LA? (I'm thinking of the time differences, lol). idk, it seems like a tight schedule - we'll see if his site updates his schedule though! (His team is usually pretty good about this.)

I was wondering this same exact thing and was looking for spoilers from Japanese fans since they already had the world premiere there in December. Apparently, his part isn't very long and I think it's towards the end? I read somewhere his screentime is like 5-10min. He is most definitely (and unfortunately) not involved in the whole movie.

Pretty sure the fan who created all those Wang So costume fanarts just got it bound into a nice book. Similar to how the talented SoSoo fanartist made her work into a calendar. For their own personal use/collection.

Are you sure?  I know it's not released to the theaters until Thursday the 26th @7:00 PM.  They used to release the movies at Midnight + 1 minute on the day of the premiere but have since bumped it up to 7:00pm the previous night (to make lots of money off of us and get better "weekend" statistics).  

Here is the schedule of release dates according to IMDB per country:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2592614/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_dt_dt

I have been trying to see if I can find if they are doing a "red carpet" in LA but I haven't read anything.  

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Are you sure?  I know it's not released to the theaters until Thursday the 26th @7:00 PM.  They used to release the movies at Midnight + 1 minute on the day of the premiere but have since bumped it up to 7:00pm the previous night (to make lots of money off of us and get better "weekend" statistics).  

Here is the schedule of release dates according to IMDB per country:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2592614/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_dt_dt

I have been trying to see if I can find if they are doing a "red carpet" in LA but I haven't read anything.  

I've been looking into some sites - some seem more legit than others, lol, but they all have January 23 listed as the red carpet premiere in Los Angeles. I don't know where they're getting their information, ha.

http://www.cornucopia-events.co.uk/red-carpet-film-premieres-usa/
https://ifiwasastylist.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/resident-evil-the-final-chapter-la-premiere-red-carpet-wish-list/
http://www.nerdreport.com/2017/01/12/free-passes-premiere-resident-evil-final-chapter/

It is curious that I can't find anything from the official Resident Evil sites, but I don't know why they wouldn't do a red carpet in LA when they've done it for the movies prior. And if they are doing a red carpet event, it would have to be prior to the official US release date. I guess we'll see...? lol

• Like 9

5 hours ago, anopinion said:

I disagree.

What @missmaudy said seems to imply that as fans we cannot criticise his dramas at all. How does that make sense? I'm certain that not every single drama that LJG acts in is good. No actor can have that kind of career. But we cannot critique a bad drama just because we are his fans? I think everyone deserves respect for his/her opinions. If we don't like a drama, we should be free to express our feelings for it without being judged, regardless of whether we are fans. Also, to be perfectly honest, I don't even think that it's severe to criticise his acting as well. If we feel that he performed poorly, we should be able to voice it out too. 

I rarely comment on my favourite male actors' threads because of how sensitive the fanbases are. I am comparatively active on Lee Joon-gi's thread, and that's because I really do like him a lot. On the contrary, I can say on Jang Nara's thread and on Lee Yo-won's thread that Mr. Back and Night Light are disappointing dramas and no one will jump down my throat for that. There are people here who are worried about the ratings of his dramas, and that's a legitimate concern. It's of course possible to interpret that as undermining his capabilities, but choosing to regard their well-meaning worries negatively can cool their hearts.

On the other hand, you are talking about not giving the impression that we are shirking responsibility. That I concur. There are some comments which can look like they are pushing the blame. For instance, I've read that IU is a bad actor and she ruined the drama all on her own. That is something that should never be said. 

Of course, not everyone holds the same views. I'd admit that I'm not what you'll consider a dedicated fan. It's in my personality to be completely logical about most things and so my perception of a healthy fanbase and whatnot may be completely different.

19 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

why not he loves  Lee action, but JCW is much better choice for crime dramas.  Even though I want to see him in a cheesy romance CJW is a better choice for action 

Can I just give you a smile? I think a Wang So smirk is more fitting.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, anopinion said:

I disagree.

I didn't want to butt in, but hey, here we go.

He has been acting in 'subpar' dramas, @missmaudy. They weren't able to yield the expected results. Regardless though, I'm glad the characters that he portray are always complex, and shows his superb acting capability. It's not bad to criticize his script choices. It also isn't bad to criticize his acting, although from what I've watched, there really is almost nothing to criticize. 

He's really good and dedicated to his craft, can everyone in this thread just agree with that? :) Peace not war!

Anyway...

• Like 17

On 1/11/2017 at 4:22 PM, jgismyking said:

I am not too excited about this drama, Criminal Minds. I think JG should know by now that he doesn't have that much luck in remakes or adaptation specifically in Korea. I would rather have him do a romantic action drama or something along those lines. I am a bit worried because remakes or adaptation will always be compared to the original material. This might be like MLSHR all over again for him. I hope he chooses wisely so this could go either really good or really bad. I am not excited for the potential leading lady either. Joon Gi should choose an original concept instead. But will still support him if ever he decides on this project. The only thing I'm sure of is he will do his best if he accepts this. 

Hi jgismyking, well-said & I couldn't agree with you more. :lol:

• Like 4

@pixelsticks @40somethingahjumma yes please... better conmiserate together than alone... i love so much to have this place to read and talk about LJG and hang with you guys... even if i don't post as much as i want i always read all the posts. Seriously my chances to see him are next to nothing.. even if he travels to the States, i don't have the visa to enter the country... so sad

I loveeeee the Milla+JoonGi vids. he's like a happy little boy and she looks so happy to be with him too. it's adorable. I must admit though that as much as i love LJG I'm not sure i could eat pig feet for him... i'm very delicate about food. 

I'm very interested about his martial skills and belts... where can i whatch or read about it? i love martial arts :wub:

Edit: I also love the red carpet pics with Milla... thanks for sharing

• Like 17