Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

with the recent discussion on LJG's next project, i really don't mind in whatever role he will take in the future because i know he knows the best. just like MLSHR, after he takes that role, everyone was like asking him to declined following the cast that is all young and inexperience for him. everyone was losing faith against him for MLSHR but look at what happened now. it was one of the most SUCCESSFUL drama internationally that skyrocket his popularity back and Wang so was one of the ICONIC character. i must agree all his drama was quite heavy in genre but i enjoyed it because all his drama got its own message.  so don't worry much and let's pray to be able to see him in any drama or movies more this year. i'm still hoping that he will fulfill his promise for rom-com drama. he's pretty good acting in comedy drama as i enjoyed very much iljimae, hero and arang 's funny scene. romance? well he prove it he can do it well following the Haeso-wangso 's love story. 

i just can wait for his next move!

• Like 18

5 hours ago, ldwon4 said:

My hopes for JG oppa is an amazing Korean movie and/or a hit K-drama (either during spring or december time like when many big dramas have aired). I want Lee Joon Gi to keep going with the momentum and really get his big hit drama, hopefully surpassing Goblin and DOTS. If only he could happen to make it big in a similar fashion to Gong Yoo (getting attention with a movie and then BAM, one of the biggest dramas of 2016). Lee Joon Gi has an extensive range of acting skills and more that should be put to use and be better recognized by Korea and the world. I hope with MLSHR can help push him onto REALLY becoming one of the top actors. Please let 2017 be his year!!

What else we want for him? Obviously MLSHR is more commercially successful than Goblin. The world market is much bigger than Korea & Lee Joon is way more successful as an actor than Gong Yoo. 

Even with the success of DOST, Lee Joon Gi is way more accomplished than Song Joong Ki. It's a bit even unfair to the latter to being compared because he hasn't been to many projects as LJG.

Lee Joon gi's second wave of popularity is just taking off. I thought his popularity will still grow even more. 

Re choice of projects; he knows best. His dramas and movies actually have more depths & meaning. If I were him, I will not exchange those kind of dramas for not too meaningful feel good dramas.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 18

15 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

@lisethvr i can't open BTS SWWTN because weibo keep asking me to log in hiks hiks

Sorry for cutting your post. I recorded with my cellphone one of the videos from the pc and I uploaded it to my facebook, so the quality isn't very good. The BTS is about when Joon Gi attended LYB's foot injury.

• Like 13

@lisethvr wow!! He tended to his co star injury. Lucky you LYB

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

with the recent discussion on LJG's next project, i really don't mind in whatever role he will take in the future because i know he knows the best. just like MLSHR, after he takes that role, everyone was like asking him to declined following the cast that is all young and inexperience for him. everyone was losing faith against him for MLSHR but look at what happened now. it was one of the most SUCCESSFUL drama internationally that skyrocket his popularity back and Wang so was one of the ICONIC character. i must agree all his drama was quite heavy in genre but i enjoyed it because all his drama got its own message.  so don't worry much and let's pray to be able to see him in any drama or movies more this year. i'm still hoping that he will fulfill his promise for rom-com drama. he's pretty good acting in comedy drama as i enjoyed very much iljimae, hero and arang 's funny scene. romance? well he prove it he can do it well following the Haeso-wangso 's love story. 

i just can wait for his next move!

Same here. I know he wont pick typical cliche drama mushy mushy love triangle. We should put our trust in him. 

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

Sorry for cutting your post. I recorded with my cellphone one of the videos from the pc and I uploaded it to my facebook, so the quality isn't very good. The BTS is about when Joon Gi attended LYB's foot injury.

can i have the link?

• Like 2

@ziggy123 우아 Waa - I think we are the ones drowning here .... I have this little shopping mantra " you look, you see, you want, you buy" and we say to children "you can look but you can't touch" .... oh my goodness he has really been upping his "appeal" lately and we can only look and see .........  He certainly doesn't make it easy for us ha :blink:

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

@ziggy123 우아 Waa - I think we are the ones drowning here .... I have this little shopping mantra " you look, you see, you want, you buy" and we say to children "you can look but you can't touch" .... oh my goodness he has really been upping his "appeal" lately and we can only look and see .........  He certainly doesn't make it easy for us ha :blink:

Aye! Aye!! We can look but we cant touch or have him. This is torture to me :wub:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Where do you guys get the Namoo pictures ugh it's not in their YT account or FB. :---(

The photos were posted in Hajunse Lee jun ki FB and they are screen caps from this video:https://youtu.be/GI0_ocL9TEU (it does not allow me to post it here)  but this video was posted in NAMOO FB

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

True :blink:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, booho said:

Jg once have promise he will dance Exo Growl if SH get a high rating LOL

I remember hearing about that at the beginning of the airing of MLSHR.  I was so SAD that the Korean ratings did not go above 20% for this dance to happen.  It made me wonder if they did already film it, and teased it but we won't ever see it or was it just a tease.  

Anyone recommend the best online place to get/read LGJ information in the future?  That can be somewhat English friendly?  I do follow his IG, and his website and his personal facebook.  What about his Cafe Daum accounts? Weibo is hard to access for me.  

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Aye! Aye!! We can look but we cant touch or have him. This is torture to me :wub:

Nice use of quotes from MLSHR!!  :phew:

• Like 8

Can someone enlighten me about the SAF Award. I watched the 1st  part of the video from the link posted here. I saw they gave out the 10 top award. These award goes to Lee Min Ho, Lee Jun Ki and 2 actor/actress from Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim, Jo Jung Seok and several others. But how come they didnt come up to the stage to collect the award? Right after the announcement, the show proceed with performance from Baek  Hyun, Seo Hyun and 1 singer I dont know what was her name. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Can someone enlighten me about the SAF Award. I watched the 1st  part of the video from the link posted here. I saw they gave out the 10 top award. These award goes to Lee Min Ho, Lee Jun Ki and 2 actor/actress from Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim, Jo Jung Seok and several others. But how come they didnt come up to the stage to collect the award? Right after the announcement, the show proceed with performance from Baek  Hyun, Seo Hyun and 1 singer I dont know what was her name. 

They all went up, stood in a line and made acceptance speeches. You must have missed it. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, junejungki said:

It came later after the announcement. Maybe in the second part. I don't know if that's what they presented in the video you're talking about (I thought it was that too, but I haven't watched the full video subbed so I don't know ^^) 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

I think it was in the beginning of part two that they came on stage

• Like 7