Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@theone4me, he is offered the main lead role in Angel's Eyes but he has not yet decided. It is one of several dramas he is considering now (according to his agency) and he will make final decision on his next project at the end of this month.

Hi ladies... Sorry to be MIA.... I have been sick, and now playing "catch-up" everywhere...

I read about that possible drama potential.  There is very little offered in all the articles.  From all I have read, there is not enough material offered to make me jump with excitement the way I did when I first read about "Two Weeks." 

One big plus - It is not MBC.... haha...

Also, I think I like the idea of him being in a weekend drama...

Ha Ga-in is a good actress, I think, so if she and Jun Ki choose to accept, I think I like the pairing.

Uri Jun-Ki is the one who read the script... so we have to trust his decision...

@patoi, thank you for the video... Love love those... I think My Dear and the Chinese song are my favorites from his trip to China, so far... They are playing in my head for a long time.. haha..

@irilight, welcome back girl, I hope you feel much better now. From his tweets, I have a feeling that he will do rom-com as his next project. The way he teased us when he said rom-com is 60%, "if I don't have rom-com, should I take a break?kkk"  From this tweet, I think he already has rom-com script in hand.  I am not sure about Angel's Eyes genre. It sounds to me like a melodrama because the male lead and female lead have to break up when they are in high school because the girl's father kills the boy's mother. 

@ashrifah lol, were you the one who made that funny request to him not to have bed scenes and kiss scenes?? hahahaa. I think those are what drive the ratings up though
@irilight oh no, get well soon! I beg to differ about Han Ga In being a good actress though. I admit I've only seen 2 of her shows so I may not be the best judge, but I wasn't impressed, and many people were upset that she won Best Actress 2 years ago. I do agree she will look good together with him though. Anyway, her agency said she wasn't offered the role so I think she's out of the question for now. 
@patoi I interpreted his tweet differently though. When he said "if I don't have rom-com, should I take a break", I guessed that he wants to abide to our wishes, but he hasn't found a rom-com script to his liking yet, and since we are not so interested in other genres, does that mean he has to take a break? haha
I wonder what new trend is Joongi going to set this year. I think someone here mentioned previously that he after he acted in AATM, then all the ghost-seeing dramas followed, and after he did Two Weeks, now all the time-based dramas are starting to appear. Let's see if he will be a trendsetter again this year! 

Guest Vanni Zae

@irilight, welcome back girl, I hope you feel much better now. From his tweets, I have a feeling that he will do rom-com as his next project. The way he teased us when he said rom-com is 60%, "if I don't have rom-com, should I take a break?kkk"  From this tweet, I think he already has rom-com script in hand.  I am not sure about Angel's Eyes genre. It sounds to me like a melodrama because the male lead and female lead have to break up when they are in high school because the girl's father kills the boy's mother. 

girl's father kills the boy's mother?? it's like TBDW i think...

daegorr said: @ashrifah lol, were you the one who made that funny request to him not to have bed scenes and kiss scenes?? hahahaa. I think those are what drive the ratings up though
@irilight oh no, get well soon! I beg to differ about Han Ga In being a good actress though. I admit I've only seen 2 of her shows so I may not be the best judge, but I wasn't impressed, and many people were upset that she won Best Actress 2 years ago. I do agree she will look good together with him though. Anyway, her agency said she wasn't offered the role so I think she's out of the question for now. 
@patoi I interpreted his tweet differently though. When he said "if I don't have rom-com, should I take a break", I guessed that he wants to abide to our wishes, but he hasn't found a rom-com script to his liking yet, and since we are not so interested in other genres, does that mean he has to take a break? haha
I wonder what new trend is Joongi going to set this year. I think someone here mentioned previously that he after he acted in AATM, then all the ghost-seeing dramas followed, and after he did Two Weeks, now all the time-based dramas are starting to appear. Let's see if he will be a trendsetter again this year! 

I think he will choose this project. :) I don`t know why. I like shows that make me feel something, that make me want to think about characters` behavior and their emotions. I did not watch any pure melodrama because many exaggerate the tragic. The only thing that I hate from what I read is that the drama reunites two first loves after they are painfully separated in their late teenage years. They reunite after 12 years. How many times I read about that? Life itself can bring happiness or sorrows, many challenges, heartbroken. Why it has to be tragic all the time? Life happens. This is my major reservation but if the leads are good actors and have chemistry this saves it for me. So if Jun Ki choose this project and the drama is short I will watch. And we know that JK is good at crying. But I agree with the majority, a change in tone of the drama will be a good thing.

It is true that Jun ki is doing a poll asking fans what genre to choose? :))  He really ”lives” through his fans. It is good to ask fans for advice but he is the only one who know more details about the script. What I ask, no matter the genre, is script, script script. But I know that JK will choose a good one.

Eyeball donation is creeeeepyyy. But the plot sounds more interesting? Why didn't they give this additional info before?! Looks like the eye donation was used a lot in MVs (plus Joon Gi's Grace!) and they decided to drama-ize it (because they had to) I also read somewhere that main lead's name will be Dong Joo. Javabeans' comment on drama's title cracked me up: she is an angel and she has eyes, haha.
Pros: 

• Han Ji min might be the female lead. 
  • It is a fresh genre for Joon Gi, so it may be a good opportunity to improve his acting skills in melo too.
  • I don't smell annoying, phobic chaebols.
  • You can find a million reasons to throw some kicks in a melo. 
  • A weekend drama, so a high chance of good ratings.
Cons:
  • His younger version still doesn't look like him (and won't)
  • The writer (Though I'm more positive about this because we haven't seen the script and don't know anything about main lead's character yet. Also, the director of TW had directed Personal Preference and we were quite worried at first. But the result was fantastic.)
  • It is surely a tearjerker drama (Give me some smiling Joon Gi already!!!)
  • might be a loooooong drama. 

A
nyway, if it is a worthy project Joon Gi foresees it much better than everyone else! Please his next project be a good one (in numbers also).. !

larus said: It is true that Jun ki is doing a poll asking fans what genre to choose? :))  He really ”lives” through his fans. It is good to ask fans for advice but he is the only one who know more details about the script. What I ask, no matter the genre, is script, script script. But I know that JK will choose a good one.

petito said: Eyeball donation is creeeeepyyy. But the plot sounds more interesting? Why didn't they give this additional info before?! Looks like the eye donation was used a lot in MVs (plus Joon Gi's Grace!) and they decided to drama-ize it (because they had to) I also read somewhere that main lead's name will be Dong Joo. Javabeans' comment on drama's title cracked me up: she is an angel and she has eyes, haha.
Pros: 

• Han Ji min might be the female lead. 
  • It is a fresh genre for Joon Gi, so it may be a good opportunity to improve his acting skills in melo too.
  • I don't smell annoying, phobic chaebols.
  • You can find a million reasons to throw some kicks in a melo. 
  • A weekend drama, so a high chance of good ratings.
Cons:
  • His younger version still doesn't look like him (and won't)
  • The writer (Though I'm more positive about this because we haven't seen the script and don't know anything about main lead's character yet. Also, the director of TW had directed Personal Preference and we were quite worried at first. But the result was fantastic.)
  • It is surely a tearjerker drama (Give me some smiling Joon Gi already!!!)
  • might be a loooooong drama. 

A
nyway, if it is a worthy project Joon Gi foresees it much better than everyone else! Please his next project be a good one (in numbers also).. !

Hi Ladies....how are you all ?
so...Han Ji Min took it ?...positive ?#sigh.....why do I got this feeling that Jun Ki might agreed to it.they put all those enticing ingerdients :story + KBS ( KBS got their KBS World ) + Han Ji Min.........and looks like he really concern about  those transplant ....two weeks was Bone Marrow Transplant.....
and we all knew that he's been doing all charities and donation since debut. Especially children and strugling young family. 
his role might begin on Jun, after the younger version end. Ussually it will take 3 or 4 episode ??his role maybe have so many layer...layer...layer complicated acting which he suuure does love it.since there's a revenge things, so it will be some excuse to kicking someone.......hm....just curious if the writer been contacting him ? and I'm sure that those PD already contacting him.....
he refused AOF before....and its KBS......I think now KBS knew better how to lure Jun Ki to them....he he he..aannd....KBS Drama Award is the fair judgement among those station.....
what do you think ladies ?

From all these news coming out about Angel's Eyes, it looks like uri Joon will be in it, they all seem so sure.

Han Ji-min in "Angel Eyes"

Source | 2014/01/15 | 177 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

Share on reddit3Repost This

photo394019.jpg

Actress Han Ji-min is revising the script for the new SBS weekend drama "Angel Eyes".

BH Entertainment claims she's currently considering the offer.

"Angel Eyes" is about man and a woman who reunite 12 years after their heartaching first love. Han Ji-min will take on the role of Soo-wan, a blind woman who is reborn after getting an eye transplant.

Lee Joon-ki is the possible male co-star in the role of Dong-joo and Kang Ha-neul and Nam Ji-hyeonhave been chosen as the childhood lovers. To be aired in March after "She Gets Married Thrice".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.hancinema.net/han-ji-min-in-angel-eyes-65002.html

Lee Jun Ki May Play The Lead In "Angel Eyes" Rumors have been flying about exactly who will play the leading roles in the upcoming drama "Angel Eyes." Two young actors have stated that they are considering playing the younger versions of the drama's main characters but until recently there were only rumors about which actors were offered the adult roles. Like Us on Facebook Lee Jun Ki's representatives finally confirmed that he is considering the adult male lead, but there are only rumors about which actress will play his love interest. Lee Jun Ki was offered the leading role of Dong Joo, the man who broke up with his first love and reunites with her after 12 years. The actor, who starred in the action thriller "Two Weeks" and the fantasy saeguk "Arang and the Magistrate," is considering the role. According to his representative, he is reviewing the script while on a promotional tour of China and Japan. The actor will decide whether to take the role by the end of January when his tour ends. Rumors said that Han Ga In, who appeared in "Shark" and "The Moon Embracing The Sun," was offered the leading female role of Soo Wan. But her agency BH Entertainment says that it's not true. She never got an offer. According to BH Entertainment, the drama production company is currently talking to other actresses. Han Se Yeul was also rumored to be a contender but her representatives have neither confirmed nor denied the offer. It is unlikely, as she has not been seen on the small screen since the 2011 drama "Spy Myung Wol." Another actress that is rumored to be in the running is Han Ji Min, who was last seen in the comedy "Rooftop Prince" and this year played Queen Jeongsun in the film "The King's Wrath." So far no one has denied the offer or the fact that she is considering the role. The younger actors cast to play the teenaged versions of the lovers are Kang Ha Neul, who recently appeared in "The Heirs" and Nam Ji Hyeon, who appeared in "To The Beautiful You." Both are still considering the offer but their acceptance seems likely. In the drama's storyline Song Joo and Soo Wan were forced to part when his family opposed their dating. When they meet again they will have another chance to reignite their love. But many things can change in 12 years and they are not the same people that they used to be. Choi Moon Seok will direct. Nam Ji Hyeon previously worked with him in "Will It Snow For Christmas." Screenwriter Yoon Ji Ryeon, who adapted "Boys Over Flowers" and wrote "Operation Proposal," is the screenwriter for "Angel Eyes." http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14305/20140115/lee-jun-ki-may-play-the-lead-in-angel-eyes.htm

@Patoi.....Hi.....it such a long long long time ....how r u ?I knew you back then, a very loyal family......Thailand family right ?still recognize some of old chinggu here....for Angel Eyes, I just Presumed that after those younger version finish, the older version will take over around May ?Or they wil be air on March ? hmm....
@Patoi,  looks like he will renew with IMX. #sigh..... IMX doesnt count us who lives not on those area, not like those old day right ?
Much better when he was in MS.....he he he, so we can met him and made all those soldiers flustered....
For his next drama.....Can we hope that he will choose another ? I'm not so sure about the writer....actually for PD, I really loves the TBDAW PD style....the writer past record are rather ...uhm....not so engaging storyline.Jun Ki is my no 1 Bias.....I really loves his choosing style for drama and movies....and if he want to do a Rom Com, I hope one of those engaging funny clever conversation banter. 

Guest YulianyG

Hi..Ladies, glad to find this forum, so I could update and share the information regarding our LJK. The first K-drama which made me fall in love with him is My Girl, and until now I am still in love with him..hahaa..
Let's give him support and always love him.. Jjanngg....