Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest YulianyG

Dear Sisters..
Thank you for sharing the information and also pictures..., He is very gorgeous..
Honestly, I am very jealous with those countries who have his concert or fans meet.., hmm.. when will he visit indonesia for fans meet.. ( only in my dream ) hahaa... 8->

Dear Sisters..

Thank you for sharing the information and also pictures..., He is very gorgeous..

Honestly, I am very jealous with those countries who have his concert or fans meet.., hmm..

when will he visit indonesia for fans meet.. ( only in my dream ) hahaa... 8->

Hey @YulianyG are you indonesian? Me too! :x agree with you, too bad joon oppa haven't come here for fans meet but actually he visited once in 2012 if i am not mistaken. Sadly i didn't know him at that time :( want to see him badly in real. Let's hope he will hold fm in more countries in the future :)) :x

patoi said:140120tweet1
I’m almost over with the cold after 4days passed. 
It’s finally getting ready to leave me as I have been eating, sleeping and taking pills repeatedly for 5days. 
Ah~ this cold was so sever. Please take vitamins and good food for your health everyday. With overconfidence in my stamina, I’ve neglected my health and now I am paying the huge price. (translation by Elly)

Guest YulianyG

@lisagi.., yes I am Indonesian  :D salam kenal.., yes..around 2012, he came to Indoensia together with other Korean star, not just him self.., and badly I could not attend the event.I hope.. one day he will come to Indo and have a fans meet, only uri Joonki event.. 8-> 8->

Seeing all those CeCi photos of him looking handsome and dapper in a suit makes me yearn all the more for him to act as a chaebol in a rom-com! Imagine him walking around his luxurious mansion or shopping mall (or whatever place he owns) with some arrogant strut and ordering his poor secretary around....and maybe he will be the rare chaebol who doesn't need a bodyguard because he has kick-a** fighting skills!  *imagination gone wild*
Joongi-ah, you need to get fully recovered soon so that you can get back to selecting scripts for your next project! I'm getting impatient from all the waiting :((

daegorr said: Seeing all those CeCi photos of him looking handsome and dapper in a suit makes me yearn all the more for him to act as a chaebol in a rom-com! Imagine him walking around his luxurious mansion or shopping mall (or whatever place he owns) with some arrogant strut and ordering his poor secretary around....and maybe he will be the rare chaebol who doesn't need a bodyguard because he has kick-a** fighting skills!  *imagination gone wild*
Joongi-ah, you need to get fully recovered soon so that you can get back to selecting scripts for your next project! I'm getting impatient from all the waiting :((

@petito, I am so worried that he may pick MBC's drama again hahaha. Cause I don't see any new lineups for MBC's upcoming drama at all. Lineups for the near upcomings SBS and KBS seem to have casted others already except for Angel's Eyes.

@petito, I am so worried that he may pick MBC's drama again hahaha. Cause I don't see any new lineups for MBC's upcoming drama at all. Lineups for the near upcomings SBS and KBS seem to have casted others already except for Angel's Eyes.

Agree with you. I am so excited and nervous at the same time waiting for his drama decision. Really hope that he won't chose mbc's drama but what if the project is great. I believe in joon's pick tough, he must've known what is the best for him as an actor. Aigoo but still.. i can't stand mbc's cruelty anymore if they didn't appreciate him ;;) am i thinking too far?

SBS and KBS have already shown their Spring lineups for Mon-Tue, Wed-Thurs timeslots. SBS ones are all tentatively casted, as well as its weekend drama Angel's Eyes. KBS's Mon-Tues, Wed-Thurs timeslots for Spring- Big Man and Golden Cross- have no casting news yet but they are not rom-com, both are revenge, melo type. MBC has not shown anything yet. So I don't know what Joon will choose. It's fun doing a guessing game here hahaha.

patoi
said: SBS and KBS have already shown their Spring lineups for Mon-Tue, Wed-Thurs timeslots. SBS ones are all tentatively casted, as well as its weekend drama Angel's Eyes. KBS's Mon-Tues, Wed-Thurs timeslots for Spring- Big Man and Golden Cross- have no casting news yet but they are not rom-com, both are revenge, melo type. MBC has not shown anything yet. So I don't know what Joon will choose. It's fun doing a guessing game here hahaha.

Actually I prefer him to go with KBS, SBS seems to cast only today's hot young stars. They are casting Lee jong suk for mon-tues Foreign Doctor, Lee Seung Gi for wed-thursday You're All Surrounded and they are trying to cast uri Joonn for weekend's Angel's Eyes.
KBS's mon-tue Big Man and wed-thursday Golden Cross have not casted anyone that we know yet. Keep my fingers crossed.

KBS, MBC and SBS are the most popular/biggest networks (sadly), but many cable networks like TVN, OCN, JTBC (and ones I don't know) have produced (and is producing) good dramas too. But of course they are reaching less audience and have no awards of their own. Dramas like Cruel city, Queen In Hyun Man were cable dramas and still extremely popular. Maybe he has scripts of those networks too!! I actually would support it because the guys are making quality dramas. About awards, he has acted in MBC dramas in half of his career but still was given nothing. He will be awesome whatever he picks so awards will automatically come to him fromAPAN, Baeksang or other awards
About movies, I'm always open to a movie but drama is preferable to be able to see him more :D 

@patoi Yes, SBS shows seem more like idol shows, which I'm not interested in. He hasn't worked with KBS before, and KBS is fairer in their end-of-year awards, so I won't mind if he takes on a KBS production!
I'm not very familiar with the plots of those 2 KBS programmes. I know Kang Ji Hwan is rumoured to be considering Golden Cross, and I remembered being quite interested in it when I read the synopsis. But they are all very sombre, melo like Two Weeks or TBDW. 

@daegorr, Golden Cross sounds to me like TBDW, revenge because his family was framed or killed, something like that. I wish him to go with Big Man. It's about a man with third-rate life (like Tae San hahaha) who happens to become eldest son of Chaebol because the only son of Chaebol has to undergo heart transparent or something. The guy finds out that everything is just a game plan. That's all I remember.
@petito, I love dramas that produced by tVN, I think their dramas are good. May be Joon has one of their scripts.

@patoi oooooooooooooooooooh Big Man won me over with the chaebol part. Ok, I hope he picks Big Man. I have a shallow mind. It sounds interesting, like the Prince and the Pauper story.
I like the upcoming serial killer drama by TVN, but too bad all the cast has been chosen already.

@daegorr, I would be hugely disappointed if casting news for Big Man comes out and it is not Joon Gi. I am now eagerly waiting for both Joon's decision and news about Big Man casting. Please, please.
His agency told the press that Joon will make his decision towards the end of this month, so I figure it must be Spring drama.