Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Happy weekend, friends. Also welcome to the new family members :-h

Ooohh I want to see all episode J winter, My dear and Ceci~~~ His photoshoot themes have various atmospheres :x
Many interviews in China are out with eng subs in JGfamily too, I love watching him talking! Though his many answers are similar due to the same questions, he gives a few different perspectives to us in many of them^^
Last year Japan media love A&M than China. Now, 2 Weeks is loved more by China... they come interview him more than last year during his fm stay. By watching the recent interviews, haha, he really understands his fans' eagerness on his next project despite wanting to see him in person through FMs. Hope that maybe the reason he shook us with a rumor project during his left quite long days for fms. His aim for 2014 is still to return with a meaningful project which can broaden his acting spectrum, and to get a wider audience for that art. So, Angel Eyes isn't probably be the one to satisfy him much.
I'm so confused about it while waiting his decision. Even if the writer could introduce him with a fabulous short initial script, I can't believe he/she would manage it till the end, not to mention BOF also her latest work OP about 2 years ago.

I hope the wider audience he meant to be both for local and overseas since he doesn't look like an actor longing for the only local audience than the acting craft. He might know well like us about the weekend dramas, they generally only draw many korean aunties but not much benefit for an actor's career or love from overseas. It has a very few possibility to be a big hit like secret garden which was also a fresh rom-com script in k-dramas.
And, melodrama genre is only majored for the crying scenes which he has proved many times he can do the best so he might know too that kind of drama wouldn't help him much to show his better talents. Rom-com is actually preferable than melo which will let him be a fresh character at least.

Wish he surprises us soon with a confirmation of an interesting project we can excited about before any behind the scenes :x

Joon is having a cold. Hope he gets better soon.Cr: JGfamily

498q.png

140118 tweet1
I bought these beautiful babies kk. ah so pretty~ ah. ( translation by Elly) 

p4wu.jpg
140118 tweet2
A unreleased cut to celebrate on my catching a cold. Please be careful not to catch a cold~ I thought i was gonna pass this winter without it but I am groggy right now at the last moment. (Translation by Elly)

@Merry, I don't know why but I have a feeling that he will do a rom-com. Rom-com will make him reach wider audience I think because most of his past works involve action and deep, sad emotion. I am so eagerly waiting for his decision.

Welcome @ladyalerie To Uri Joon Gi thread
Another member to our family, have a good chat with us, Don't mind english grammar here, as long as we understand your thoughts and good thing also for you to practice english. English is not our first language, we have a lot of family members came from different countries and we are united because of LJK...
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

I'm so excited to watch AATM with our tagalog sub this monday. The Filipino audience will surely love uri Joon, only My Girl is shown here.  AATM title was change to Tale of Arang, hoping Two Weeks will air too. 
Tale of Arang fighting please make Lee Jun Ki known here.... 

Photo: Dalwang araw na lang at magsisimula na ang pag-iibigang walang kamatayan! Tale of Arang sa GMA Afternoon Prime!  #TaleofArangPilotEpisode  Like --> Tale of Arang GMA <:-P <:-P <:-P

Oh I just thought about this.  If he does a romantic comedy, ladies….we are all going to have to brace ourselves. If he does a good job at being romantic (and he probably will be good at it),  immediately after the drama finishes or as he is filming the drama, there will probably be a scandal that he is involved with whomever the leading lady is in the drama. There will be stories of him going out with her, coming out of her apartment, them picking out rings together, etc. etc.   We are going to have to hold onto to our hats and get ready for the roller coster ride….because we know it's coming if he does a romantic comedy.

60% Romantic Comedy...
Uri Joon, please grant us our wish and please... please... please don't make us wait longer.
@theoneforme, I will also shout together with you so LJK will hear us.
JOOOONNNNNGGGIIIII….WE MISS YOU SO PLEASE COME BACK WITH A DRAMA SOON!!!

[-O< [-O< [-O<

patoi said: Joon is having a cold. Hope he gets better soon.Cr: JGfamily

498q.png

140118 tweet1
I bought these beautiful babies kk. ah so pretty~ ah. ( translation by Elly) 

p4wu.jpg
140118 tweet2
A unreleased cut to celebrate on my catching a cold. Please be careful not to catch a cold~ I thought i was gonna pass this winter without it but I am groggy right now at the last moment. (Translation by Elly)

p4wu.jpg

I like the body gesture!! despite of the cutie face, he looks like he's gonna interrogate someone ;)!!ohhh!! suddenly, I wanna see him as a homicide detective Yeah playing with guns and throwing some kicks :-bd ~ ( Lol even if there're tons of copies of Joongi they really not gonna fulfill all the roles that I want him to play :D ). I'm really anticipating his comeback Drama more than ever. I hope it's gonna be soon, Yes before July. [-O<
sej9.jpg

I think I lost what I wanted to say ..... :x

Guest Vanni Zae

@

I miss our family members @Lucia. She is busy attending the Yokohama fan meeting, I envy here, I'm so excited to read her story about Yokohama FM of our uri Joon. 

Happy Weekend Sisters/Chingu.

@grasha love, our chingu @Lusia cancelled her attends to JG Night yokohama because something, even she already bought the ticket.She feels so sad right now, I feel sorry for her, and hope she will have another chance for next JG Night

K4gM2p.png
(In dramawiki) Only his dramas are always described with so many categories kkk Though Arang isn't put into rom-com group it is one of the sweetest love stories in korean dramas for me. But even I am ok with a traditional rom-com because I think action and other genres are becoming repetitive too. Someone will save someone in blah blah days, young guy's parents are killed therefore he becomes a deadly killer for revenge, time travels, ghost dramas and so on and on (And he did most of these before) .. Nuances, different characters and circumstances can make a usual story a unique one and I'm expecting such a miracle from a writer! 
WHATEVER he plays in, I have no doubt that he will make that character/drama beautiful and lovable :) 

Guest Vanni Zae

supranatural genre in arang is not my fave genre, but joon gi make me like it,
even i cant imagine there are fighting scene with ghosts, and satto fight the grim reaper?? what a very courage man!  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

lovescene with a ghost? i think people love that story,lovestory with different background even with different world? like twillight, fall in love with vampire? fall in love with an aliens? nowdays people love that! sometime i can accept that ! with alien ? :-? :-? :-?

but because of joon gi I love Arang Satto and I cry for their love (actually i'm not a person that easy to cry for lovescene, bcos i'm action lover)