Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@petito You reminded me of my 2Weeks days back then. when I dug up the bone-marrow donation everywhere ( it was so interesting and beneficial from reading the facts, to the procedures.. etc because it was actually a real part of my job in the first place )I love generally Dramas that involve such these things you know!! People don't have to watch medical Dramas to know about things like donations but writers can bring small pieces of med cultures into their normal Dramas (if this's the right term) to enhance knowledge & inspire to HELP one another!! and I'm so thankful to the brainy writer So for making JoonGi part of the process. 
IE001667375_STD.JPG

Anyways, back to FMs I saw something caught my eyes at Shanghai Fan meeting. The Thunder stick!! It was a brilliant idea!!! I heard it was prepared secretly!! I thought i never see such of these unless at football matches hehe <33 I was super cool I loved it, So clever of them <33
Welcome for the newcomers <33

@patoi Don't mention it <3 .
Amazing banners, thunder sticks, whistle blowing , large flower bouquets, uncountable gifts …. etc,  such active fans <33looking forward to see other surprises from the Japanese family.
Far away from all of this!! One of JoonGi's ( stylists I think ) has given birth to a new baby, Congratulations on the safe arrival for her new family member!! 

More pics from Ceci China Magazine. Earlier pics said they would be in March issue but these two pics said they are April poster. I am a little confused but uri Joon looks so dashingly elegant, melting my heart.
Cr: JGfamily
7l3u.jpgsej9.jpg

daegorr said: Welcome to all new members! Good to see our small family here growing. 
I think everyone seems to be jumping the gun. It was the same thing when LJG was rumoured to be joining 1N2D. All you need is one news outlet to publish the rumour, and all the other korean news media start writing about the same thing, then the international community picks it up and translate the rumour into other languages which gets published on multiple sites, until the rumour ends up looking like it's true.  
He said that a decision will only be made at the end of the month, so there's simply no way to tell if he is already preparing to sign on this drama or not. Just because everyone is talking about it doesn't mean that he is any closer to making a decision. Rather, I think it's because this is all the information we have so far...that LJG and Han Jimin are considering the show, that's why people keep talking about them. We just have to wait for a response from him. 
I don't think he will jump on the first script he sees. Like I said before, I expect more of such news about him considering various scripts, so this is just one of many. This is just Round 1, so no point getting overly excited, only to get disappointed if he chooses not to do this drama. 
BUT, if he does pick this, I wouldn't be totally against it, especially if they make him play a blind man, since that will be a great challenge for him. I'm not a fan of melodramas, but if they can help boost his career, AND most importantly has a good script, I'm definitely open to it.

Guest ladyalerie

Hello everyone!!
I've been reading this thread for a long time, but now I decided to register and say hello.

Lee Jun Ki is my favourite actor, he has awesome acting skills, he's gorgeous and never dissappoints the fans!!
I know him since My Girl, which I watched years ago.

Sorry for my bad english ^^

@Patoi.....WOW....a very beautiful quirky handsome Jun Ki....You know what cross my mind ?I think he really can act as a Quirky Fashionista agent but deadly.....maybe some fashionista art gallery that moonlighting as 'mob' ????some 'godfather'....he he he....or maybe a quirky fashionista who develop some new tech...? and off course we should put deadly right ? so we can see his kick !!
Pardon me ladies.....I just got carrieeed awaaaay.....Bian...

Welcome new family members ♥ 
Those photos are the nicest I've seen so far, now I have to buy the magazines!! (I think I said this before too, well Céci is more reasonable I hope :D)
Comparing his old and new photos I think he is way better looking now. Or maybe I feel that way because he is much better in his acting craft and has no limits, such that we can picture him acting as a low-life, a killer, alien or a deadly fashionista LOL .. What made me fall for him in the first place was these skills (I guess most of his fans' too) and I don't seem like I'll get over this in the near future!! 
By the way, KBS and SBS have listed their 2014 dramas to start till June/July and hope Joon Gi will have a role in one of those. Simply because I don't want another MBC drama and wish to see him before July :D