Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

37 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

But MG is not that bad! i really liked it! the second time around not so much but you can turn your brain off and just enjoy pretty and sweet JG! he is adorbs (and the legs....)

Hi antoniaclamens, I love this drama although, LJK was just a support here. It's been a little over ten years since the drama brought joy and laughter to me. Lee Joon Ki has been making us fall in love with him all over again with his awesome performances in all his dramas/movies. :lol:

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, willenette said:

glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this gif. NICE. I wonder if he's under training here for what.....or if he's really learning Jujitsu.....:lol:

Maybe both? He always said that he like doing action drama very much, plus in one of his latest IG update he said that he "fall in love" with Ju-Jitsu martial arts after a long time that did not happen. So maybe he's combining business with pleasure? He's learning for a possible role and because he like it? :)

• Like 7

On 9.01.2018 at 1:10 AM, antoniaclamens said:

JG would made dirty rags look alluring

Oh how true. 

i'm so happy that you fall for him because that's why you are here!!!

*blush*

Eating parade

Whenever I see his picture with food I can't stop thinking that his food smiles to him. I mean if I was a salad I wouldn't stop myself!

On 9.01.2018 at 7:02 AM, joybran said:

I caught up with all of his dramas (except "Mackerel Run")

I hope you're not going to watch it - don't. Never. Don't waste your time. Besides watching things like MR makes you feel uncomfortable and ashamed that you watch stuff like this. It's stupid beyond words. 

I still have a (small) thing for LMH, but his announcement of new project isn't exciting anymore. LJG? YES!

In case of LJG - I've watched everything. Really I doubt there is something of his works I haven't seen and even if there was something I disliked at least I never felt abashed. This is another reason I like him so much - he doesn't make his fans feel uncomfortable either by his works or his behaviour. 

On 9.01.2018 at 7:02 AM, joybran said:

Joseon Gunman wasn't my favorite drama, but I know exactly what you mean by that transformation between the end of episode 4 and beginning of episode 5

It was impressive moment, hm? JG is one of my favourite dramas. :)

On 9.01.2018 at 9:12 AM, glassnokamen said:

Learning Ju-Jitsu (with a lot of sexy back and bare foot :wub::ph34r:

Oh he is having fun I see. Good to know. :) And I'm impressed you could stay in this position for so long. :o

(PS I like Justin Timberlake's song in the background. :) )

23 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Update for "Okinawa Photo Book", from Splendor site :).

Oh my heart...!

17 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Hence, why I am suffering through My Girl. depressed2 onion head

I know what you mean... But trust me - it's not the worst thing to watch. Think of it this way - they probably took LJG to this drama for decoration. And he still was able to make something of it. It was his last time he played second lead. :)

AND! Whatever you say about the drama - there's still one of the most beautiful fighting scenes in LJG's career. :)

Hey, there’s no need to fret about this. Darling, I even got mixed up between his beautiful nose and noise and in case you’ve forgotten, I “sing off” – if you are illiterate then I'm illiterate too! Besides, aren’t we the people who say Marry Christmas! hehe onion head

Hmm... true. :D 

If you cried over that one, how did you survive watching MLSHR?

I don't know. Maybe I didn't. Maybe I'm like prof. Binns from Harry Potter series - one day I woken up as usual and didn't notice I'm dead. :wink: I know, I know, but I cry sometimes over stuff like this.

Besides crying over Heirs is different from crying over ML.

Lucky you. It must be fun to watch K Dramas with friends.

It's the same situation like here - we're in different cities so we rarely can watch anything sitting next to each other. But hey - someone invented Internet and that person should be blessed. :)

thank-you-smiley.gif?1292867689 Thank god for @cedarwood's friends who have good taste! To think that there was a big chance of you not falling for JG and not be here now!!!

I know! Well... I think this is how it should be. :D

Of course, I did! I still do!! 

Riiiight. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

He has been helping us with our “difficult” parades quite a lot lately, don’t you think? confused onion head

Another proof he reads us.

I must really start to behave. :wink:

Have you guys seen this? Where and when is this one from? 

I have a feeling I saw those pictures before. But don't remember where are they from. :(

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I'm not sure if I am ready for Episode 11 of MLSHR...but I know that is on the modified Agenda.  Is everyone ready, willing and able to start this week???? @bluelilac1214 @antoniaclamens @glassnokamen @cedarwood and any others who would like to join in and post at the MLSHR thread? 

Must finally join you there. But not today. I'm so sick I can't even sit properly for longer than 20 minutes. :(

(And that's why this post takes so long...)

Does this count for Pretty Forehead/Gaze/Slight Smolder/Angular Beauty/Beauty Marks/Slight Moustache/Pretty Nose?

I wonder... can we see pretty forehead, gaze, slight smolder, angular beauty, beauty marks, slight moustache and pretty nose??? HMMMM... 

YESSSSS! serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

On 8.01.2018 at 7:44 PM, cedarwood said:
On 7.01.2018 at 7:24 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

*Blue reaches for her halo. ”My halo!!" gasps Blue and begins the search for her missing halo crazy monkey 119*

Oh we're supposed to believe you ever had a halo? uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

Is this to convince us that Halo <=> Blue???  <<<snerk>>>

Blue strongly believes that. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Lucky you. It must be fun to watch K Dramas with friends. lonely onion head

I wish i have friends to watch dramas with!!!!

*cough* Does we, soompians, count?

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Maybe both? He always said that he like doing action drama very much, plus in one of his latest IG update he said that he "fall in love" with Ju-Jitsu martial arts after a long time that did not happen. So maybe he's combining business with pleasure? He's learning for a possible role and because he like it? :)

Maybe he came to conclusion that in taek won do he can't learn anything new so he found something interesting to do and learn something new. :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

It was impressive moment, hm? JG is one of my favourite dramas. :)

Hi cedarwood,  I find "JG" good - including the stylish & gorgeous poster despite the fact that I hanged on to see how it all ended. It's just because of the ending that for me it came close to – yet fell short of – greatness.   The poster, just look at them. They're so freaking gorgeous.  On top of the very effective posters, the important thing is the fact that I also have a big soft spot for Lee Jun Ki. I don't really dig this kind of genre but he tends to rock in period shows, particularly sageuks. The drama did not disappoint, though because him wielding a gun really is nicely badass. The cinematography is excellent and quite a feasts for the eyes like those underwater shots.  Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi share a nicely sparky chemistry that made them very fun to watch together. Overall, it didn’t live up to my expectations, but I still found it a reasonably solid watch. I actually loved the action scenes. See how NICE these posters were? - :lol:

JoseonGunman001_zpsfba82160.jpg

JoseonGunman002_zps7af4f907.jpg

• Like 6

Hello @willenette!

True! Those posters are amazing. One of the best out there. I actually had them all (not at once but one after another) as mobile wallpaper for some time. :D 

As my "story of falling for LJG" shows - I started to watch Joseon gunman when the drama was already airing (or has just ended) - I had no expectations so to me was like discovering new land. :) Besides when I was young I loved adventure movies and JG reminded me of them. :) 

Just now, glassnokamen said:

what's "Halo" means??? confused-red-crab-emoticon.gif?129245535confused-red-crab-emoticon.gif?129245535

The round yellow thing usually drawn above heads of saints and angels. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I'm back from sickness and half-year exams. I don't know how I survived, but I survived good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 Thank for all your support message.

I haven't been able to answer your messages for a week, I'm sorry. But I wanted to have time to answer everyone.
And I confess that I preferred to keep my poor little free time watching a drama. (I'm going to talk about it !)

On 02/01/2018 at 10:52 PM, glassnokamen said:

I just finished to watch "Two Weeks" for the first time and I like it very very very much. 

It depends if you want to go on with storic drama or if you want to switch on modern drama... maybe you can watch "Two Weeks" and then "Iljimae" and then TODAW (if you didn't watch yet) and then "Arang"... and so on :):)

On 03/01/2018 at 2:47 AM, antoniaclamens said:

:D

I love Iljimae to pieces... but Two Weeks is my favorite JG drama after MLSHR. If you want an action drama that will have you at the edge of your seat while watching the most beautiful relationship between a father and daugther plus the best growth for a character then Watch Two Weeks by all means. But if you feel in the mood for a sageuk then watch Iljimae. I'm with @glassnokamen TBDAW and Arang will be great followers. 

On 03/01/2018 at 4:07 PM, violina said:

Oh thats a tough one because both are very very good.

a) iljimae has JG adopting three personalities.He switched them so well.

Personality 1:dorky/ adorable/ goofy /funny side, something closer to his instagram persona=Yong

Personality 2: serious/artistic(he drew)/intelligent/master planner=Gyum

Personality 3:martial art expert(his fighting scenes were so cool), master at robbing rich people's houses and the outfit was bada*s=iljimae

b.I also think Two Weeks is not too far off from Wang So in terms of acting skills and character development/growth.I loved LOVED two weeks.His relationship with his daughter was amazing.JG is a natural with children.It will pull at your heartstrings.

Since your last watch was a sageuk, maybe like @glassnokamen said.Switch to modern(two weeks) then back to sageuk(iljimae).But whichever, you start.both are good.Ah! forget about the romance in them especially two weeks, they make up like only 5% of the story line.Two weeks is anti-hero turn hero story.Iljimae is a complete hero story.

I come to this point ! I listened to all your recommendations and and decided to watch Two Weeks first.
 I decided to be reasonable and watch one episode a day to draw out the pleasure. I knew I was going to watch something awesome, because of the way you talked about it.
As a result, in four days, I watched 12 episodes. Oops ! big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

I think that... after 30 minutes of the first episode, I already knew that this drama would become one of the best I had ever seen. And yet I usually prefer  storic drama than modern ! (but I thought it was a good idea to alternate between historical and modern, as you suggested)

I have  only 4 episodes left, but this drama is just great ! I didn't expect this story at all, but what a surprise !
The relationship between the father and his daughter is superb, the idea is great, there is a crazy suspense, crazy actions, crazy twists ... I'm really sad to see that I only have 4 episodes to watch. But what do you want, with such cliffhanger, I could only quickly watch one after the other hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

It's certainly my second favorite after MLSHR !

I agree with @violina about Wang So, Two Weeks is not too far in terms of acting skills and character . That's probably why I love it so much, because Wang So (and not just because of JG, although I think that JG magnifies this character and that it only works with him) is my favorite character ever ever ever. I have the impression to rediscover him, with a character sacrificed, strong, and weak for love ... Love it

[+ I don't like Joseon hat at all ! Even on JG, but he's still very handsome with. That's partly why I hope his next drama will be either Goryo or modern. Really, because of a hat !!]

On 03/01/2018 at 4:43 AM, LadyOne said:

@agathe Gunman is his only drama that technically has a happy ever after... not another open ending... 

Oh... and yet, I didn't find this ending very happy ...

On 03/01/2018 at 9:18 PM, cedarwood said:

Haha! :lol: I doubt we ever have this. I don't think he likes to show his body too much. I mean that only shows how caring person he is. He knows his fans would die 1 second after showing his body. :wink: Ok jokes aside - there are so many stars that take off their shirts almost all the time. I like to see those little shows of LJG's body - it's more exciting. Male body is great but... I don't know - LJG doesn't have to be shirtless to have our full attention. I think he knows that.

I'm just an old lady, don't listen to me. :wink: 

--

Are you in Paris now?

--

Naaaah, you're not. Don't think we don't appreciate all those seconds we can see something. crazy-monkey-emoticon-105.gif?1292792407  It's just... Lee Joon Gi is one of a kind. He's not like anyone else. He's unique. And not showing too much body is one of the things that make him this way.

--

Wait! You're only 18??? Ok I'll stop perving!

Yes I think he prefers to keep a little modesty. It's true that I find his body very sexy so I appreciate to see it appears from time to time. The pleasure would undoubtedly be different if he unveiled it all the time.
(But I would still like to see a photo ... a unique ... You see what I mean embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129)
It makes me think that the other day, I watched the interview of an actress who explained that it was more private to reveal her feelings to the world than her nakedness.
It have nothing to do with, but I thought about it so I wrote it :rolleyes:
-
Yes I'm parisian!
-
Yes ahah, but do not worry, I'm not prudish :tongue:

On 03/01/2018 at 10:26 PM, cedarwood said:

I'm just saying that he'd have better romance with the second lady lead - better chemistry. Besides the lady lead is completely flawless. Pity.

But Joseon Gunman is not about romance - it's about those moments when LJG does THIS!!!

--

Oh btw @agathe I forgot to show you my favourite "reason to watch Joseon gunman and who cares about the romance?!

--

Even if the lady lead is too perfect and romance isn't too hot - this thing makes up for it. :D 

It's true that these are good arguments ! The action was really great Gunman in Joseon, it's true.

But I was disappointed because I was told about this drama as a romance (at the same level as the action), so... :(
You put the words on what I felt. She is too perfect. It's a pity because his character could have allowed a great development (her curiosity etc..), especially because the drama is long.

--------------------------------------------

So, I saw THE JG's movie. The king and the clown. I know @antoniaclamens was expecting my opinion.

Well I don't have words to describe this movie.
It's probably one of the best I've ever seen.
I liked it so much that I bought the DVD!
Once again I wasn't expecting this at all (truly I always fall on bad summaries).

At first I was a little afraid to begin it. It's going to sound silly, but I've been used to seeing JG as a super mainly guy... I thought that I won't find him credible with effeminate character. (very silly)
I was wrong ! JG has so much talent, I shouldn't have to doubt him. His character and his way of playing, it's perfect. The story is really beautiful and touching. I didn't see the end arrive and I was very sad when I saw the credits appear. 
:unsure:

It's really a great film and I understand the success it has had in Korea (and around the world, I know that it was published in France in cinema and it received French prizes).

Well, It seems I finished quoting page 1912 cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496

• Like 8

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Ok. We were talking about bare feet (and how much i love them) and he gave us jiu jitsu pictures... then i wanted a video and he gave us a video... is he trying to please me us? because if he will i will start to ask for better things, like "I want to go on a date with LJG" (Too greedy of me?) ok, lets change it: "I want a selca with LJG", "I want to touch his hand" or "I want a hug"... I'm just thinking about me? Sorry guys but if he is going to please i will take some risks (LOL)

hehehehehe ahahahahah...I say...."Go For it!!!"

I'm so ready that i already watched episode 11... i just finished it, bawled trough it! best episode ever!!! i'm not sure if i could do my post tomorrow (because of work) but i will try. I'll be waiting for your emoji review so please watch asap!!! i also hope @glassnokamen and @cedarwood and many other join us (i don't mention @bluelilac1214 because i know she will)

Okie dokie.  I'll put it on my planner! Actually I don't have one. I was hoping for a JG one or for a custom one from the actual humans around me...but they didn't come through. tired-red-crab Maybe I will make one for myself this week?  Hmmmm...

7 hours ago, willenette said:

glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this gif. NICE. I wonder if he's under training here for what.....or if he's really learning Jujitsu.....:lol:

The Million Dollar Question?????  It got me to daydream....he's been scuba diving and learning jiujitsu...so maybe he is getting ready to be a kick-richard simmons Korean operative. A suit-wearing suave smoldering guy in the city...that gets called out on missions all over the world. 

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Must finally join you there. But not today. I'm so sick I can't even sit properly for longer than 20 minutes. :(

YAY!!  for joining us.  BOOO for being sick.  Take some extra doses of JG (where is that JG as a Doctor footage??) and take some naps. 

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Lucky you. It must be fun to watch K Dramas with friends. lonely onion head

I wish i have friends to watch dramas with!!!!

The other Million Dollar Question???

46 minutes ago, agathe said:

Well, It seems I finished quoting page 1912 cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496

UGH...I wish Soompi could fix this issue.  I cannot quote from page to page anymore either (except for some brief moments) ever since the update last year.  

My SMILE for the day...

tumblr_ofzy1tChYx1vng8dpo2_540.gifBack in the MLSHR-Dramafever video where he promised he would come to the AMERICAS!! Um....I'm waiting.... Image result for waiting

• Like 7

She’s back! She’s back!! @pixelsticks is BAACKKKK!!!

1z0NjYk.gif

3aCh758.gif

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Here's hoping 2018 will deliver!!

Please, only the best things from this year onward for all of us! 

I'm ready for casting news. 

I'm ready for new photoshoots/interviews.

I'm ready for IG to actually notify me (but @glassnokamen is really.... none better)

Yes. Yes. And Yes!!! I get notifications from everyone except JG. <_<So, in @antoniaclamens's words, @glassnokamen thank you for being our official notification tool. love you crazy rabbit

I'm not sure if I am ready for Episode 11 of MLSHR...but I know that is on the modified Agenda.  Is everyone ready, willing and able to start this week???? @bluelilac1214 @antoniaclamens @glassnokamen @cedarwood and any others who would like to join in and post at the MLSHR thread? 

More the merrier! I’m ready but I’m not happy with my writing, though. I feel like something is missing. depressed1 onion head And I really need your emoji review too.

Here is my smile for the day...

And my FAVE image...

Oh my heart!  Z8YbgkY.jpg

Does this count for Pretty Forehead/Gaze/Slight Smolder/Angular Beauty/Beauty Marks/Slight Moustache/Pretty Nose?

panda 59 panda 61

@pixelsticks do @violina's ranking activities please – all three of them.

Suffering?  I found this pretty easy to consume, but then I remember...you want more than fluff/empty calories

Yes, that’s true. But for him, I’d watch even if it’s pure fluffy romance with zero logic. My biggest problem with MG is it does not have enough JG so far. I must say, I giggle every time I see his dress and hair style. panda 29

@astrantia and @glassnokamen thank you for the info on those pics. 

11 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

But MG is not that bad! i really liked it! the second time around not so much but you can turn your brain off and just enjoy pretty and sweet JG! he is adorbs (and the legs....)

I’ve only finished 2nd episode. JG is adorable:wub: (and the legs and the elusive torso too :w00t:). To think our guy’s first scene in a drama is a bed scene and in CM, he didn’t even get a peck on the cheek!! 

Waiting for your comments on both dramas once you finished them

I’ll try to do so. But I have a bad habit of writing essay-like comments when I fangirl talk about JG and his works…crazy monkey 140

Ok. We were talking about bare feet (and how much i love them) and he gave us jiu jitsu pictures... then i wanted a video and he gave us a video... is he trying to please me us? because if he will i will start to ask for better things, like "I want to go on a date with LJG" (Too greedy of me?) ok, lets change it: "I want a selca with LJG", "I want to touch his hand" or "I want a hug"... I'm just thinking about me? Sorry guys but if he is going to please i will take some risks (LOL)

Hahahaha…. I love the way you think. Let’s not forget, @pixelsticks was talking about merman and we get diving pictures; I talk about martial arts instructor role for him, and we get to see his jiu jitsu pics and vids. Maybe it’s the power of Soompi Suggestions. crazy monkey 131We really should ask and demand request more from him, don’t you think? 

OMG i don´t know how we can manage that much...

We have done every single one of them and I might have missed some too. I have a feeling that the list is going to get only longer…

(i don't mention @bluelilac1214 because i know she will)

love you crazy rabbit computer man smiley

8 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

A little gif of JG playing Ju-Jitsu

Bare feet and Martial Arts parade, you mean? :wink:

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Whenever I see his picture with food I can't stop thinking that his food smiles to him. I mean if I was a salad I wouldn't stop myself!

*Blue hugs you and then squishes your cheeks* I love it – that’s the cutest thing I’ve heard today! crazy monkey 077

I know what you mean... But trust me - it's not the worst thing to watch. Think of it this way - they probably took LJG to this drama for decoration. And he still was able to make something of it. It was his last time he played second lead.

Though he is only the second lead (the other thing that I’m not happy about), he still outshines everyone, right? I’ve only watched 2 episodes but he is the most interesting one to watch, but that’s maybe I’m so biased when it comes to him. hehe onion head I keep on thinking how much he has achieved and become an established and renowned actor now. And I keep on wanting to squish his cheeks too! :wub:

Must finally join you there. But not today. I'm so sick I can't even sit properly for longer than 20 minutes.

Oh, @cedarwood. Hope you get well very soon. It seems like you need more of vitamins L, J and G. Come join us whenever it is possible for you.

crazy monkey 195 of course you do. After all,  I’m rewatching MLSHR with you guys only!

YAY!!! @agathe's back too!

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Is this to convince us that Halo <=> Blue??? 

I don’t think there’s anything to convince. I’m one of JG’s angels; of course I have a halo! angel3 smiley

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Who are you trying to fool? you even change your profile pic!!!

Again: who are you trying to fool?

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Riiiight

Blue strongly believes that.

Why do you people find it hard to accept the truth? GRIZryw.jpg 

:tongue:

Parade time!!!!

Extremely Cute and Adorable JG Parade:wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

HYBPqmG.jpg

sTgmNc6.jpg

1omXvGM.jpg

Adorable JG with kids.. :wub:

qxLCW7k.jpg

r9FZ612.jpg

RTDVHlJ.jpg

L8WfKPN.jpg

and my smile of the day :wub:

MAFEBqY.gif

*All image and gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

On 1/9/2018 at 2:44 AM, cedarwood said:

he didn't do anything except for some movie I couldn't watch for long time because it was unavailable (and then without subs for even longer time) and commercials (I'm not into commercials, I'm so glad Joon Gi doesn't do them often... apparently at all), fan meetings (which I can't attend), concerts, some music album... anyway - nothing I could watch for long term like a drama.

Certainly doing too many commercials esp on exclusive arrangements has its trade-off especially with dramas as broadcasters mainly generates their revenue on advertisements.  

I notice JG does endorse products from time to time but I am glad he doesn't do exclusive endorsements but instead delivered us at least (1) drama per year.  I hope he'll announce another drama project very soon. :)               

• Like 3

On 04/01/2018 at 9:24 PM, cedarwood said:

Second lead can also do that. :wink:

I'm not saying Soo In she didn't love him or care for him - I wrote that she's flawless and that made her... boring in time. Watching second lead falling for PYK, then being rejected, then taking revenge and making his life harder was fun to watch. I mean - that girl was something! Not to mention almost palpable chemistry between actors. Comparing to Soo In... Soo In was boring. Which was a pity because the character started really well. She was interested in science, I loved those things she had - telescope, one of the first cameras... and the... all this dissapeared somewhere. Pity. She could be more than just love object.

I agree. The second women has changed and sacrificed her joy for her father ... This suffering has made her more human despite the atrocities she committed ... And especially more interesting, because it wasn't a fixed character, she really evolved .
Soo In remained constant. But it is not so much the way of being of this character which irritated me (tho...) ... The worst thing is that after the second part of the drama she always repeated, always, always, always the same thing, with the same expression! "Doryeonim" ... So much so that at one point everytime she appears I said aloud "Doryeonim", and then she said it each time ...

@violina This is my ranking for poster ! (I don't do the opening ranking now because I haven't seen them all, but as soon as it will be done I would !)

Whole Cast Poster 

1) MLSHR.

Because of the whole cast. They are all well dressed, they all have charisma, they are all different, the atmosphere announces a good drama... (And they are all beautiful !)

2) Joseon Gunman

This poster is really dynamic. I find JG very charismatic on it. This is the second drama I wanted to see after MLSHR, probably because of this beautiful poster. (Same comment for the solo poster !)

3) Criminal Minds

I admit that I was a little disappointed with this drama. On the other hand the poster is superb and gives really want to look at it. A lot of strength is released. The most recent posters are decidedly the most successful in my opinion !

4) Two Weeks

5) Arang

6) SWWTN

7) Iljimae

Sorry but I really don't like the other poster :unsure:

Solo Poster 

1) MLSHR

I don't even know how to describe this poster.
JG is handsome, Wang So is perfect. ("He is love" as @antoniaclamens use to say !) His best role ... His eyes go throught everything, the atmosphere of the drama is transcribed to perfection...
It's with this poster that I discovered JG... No words I'm just in love.

2) MLSHR again.

3) MLSHR again. 

4) MLSHR again. 

5) Joseon Gunman (so dynamic !)

6) Criminal Minds (like the MLSHR one, I love the mature JG, I think his age suits him very well and makes him very manly, in addition to his skills for acting.... It feels well here !)

7) Time between wolf and dog (this poster makes me want to watch this drama immediately!)

8) Iljimae

(Once again I don't like the others so I won"t rank it)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi cedarwood,  I find "JG" good - including the stylish & gorgeous poster despite the fact that I hanged on to see how it all ended. It's just because of the ending that for me it came close to – yet fell short of – greatness.   The poster, just look at them. They're so freaking gorgeous.  On top of the very effective posters, the important thing is the fact that I also have a big soft spot for Lee Jun Ki. I don't really dig this kind of genre but he tends to rock in period shows, particularly sageuks. The drama did not disappoint, though because him wielding a gun really is nicely badass. The cinematography is excellent and quite a feasts for the eyes like those underwater shots.  Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi share a nicely sparky chemistry that made them very fun to watch together. Overall, it didn’t live up to my expectations, but I still found it a reasonably solid watch. I actually loved the action scenes. See how NICE these posters were? - :lol:

There is a lot to love in Joseon Gunman. The only reason it isn't one of my favorites is that I was disappointed the story faltered in the second half. There are so many wonderful scenes with Joon Gi, I think I need to watch it again. 

• Like 4

My tribute to smiling LJG :wink:

I used this photo today in my ppt presentation (for my Korean exam) loveletter.gif- I spoke about Korean company Lotte (for about 10 minutes in Korean, fuuu) and I could not miss out this opportunity to include oppa in my speech http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/33.gif

6cunz_Uv_T_o.jpg 

• Like 7

On 1/8/2018 at 1:44 PM, cedarwood said:

And then... I saw THE moment. Lee Joon Gi comes back on a boat, dressed in black with a gun in his hand - different look, different gaze, smirk and he was shooting... And that was exactly the moment when I thought something like: "Lee Min... Who?" I fell for Lee Joon Gi in a second

I loved that scene and watched it over and over again. LJG looked so cool, too bad the romance in Joseon Gunman was badly written/done. I don't understand how they won best couple award :blink:.

My story was similar to yours @cedarwood I liked Lee Min Ho first in City Hunter and Faith but then after watching Iljimae I got interested in LJG.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi antoniaclamens, I love this drama although, LJK was just a support here. It's been a little over ten years since the drama brought joy and laughter to me. Lee Joon Ki has been making us fall in love with him all over again with his awesome performances in all his dramas/movies. :lol:

I loved the drama and LDW the first time i watched it, now i like the drama and LOVE LJG in it...Now i think you are so right when you said that LJG is making us fall in love all over again.. just when i think that i can´t love him more he does a thing and Bang! i love him more.

17 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I was deeply thinking about it yesterday and i really wish he is doing it for both reasons. i´d love to see him doing jiu jitsu in a new project and i'd love the idea of him doing just because he enjoys it! (that we enjoy him doing it is a plus!)

15 hours ago, cedarwood said:

In case of LJG - I've watched everything. Really I doubt there is something of his works I haven't seen and even if there was something I disliked at least I never felt abashed. This is another reason I like him so much - he doesn't make his fans feel uncomfortable either by his works or his behaviour. 

I think you are right. In fact i'm very proud of everything he does... i think we are lucky to be his fans

Hope you are feeling better now... take care of yourself and have a lot of you. thought we will miss you for sure we can wait for you!

Of course you all count. and i'm having a great time watching MLSHR with @pixelsticks and @bluelilac1214 now but... just imagine if we could be in the same room watching, crying, laughing, swooning, commenting.... (well maybe it won't be safe for you, cause when i'm very emotional i tend to pinch or hit the ones watching with me, lol)

Maybe he came to conclusion that in taek won do he can't learn anything new so he found something interesting to do and learn something new. :) 

i have read  a little about his martial arts skills but do you (or some one else) have a good article, interview, video about it?

11 hours ago, agathe said:

I'm back from sickness and half-year exams. I don't know how I survived, but I survived good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 Thank for all your support message.

Great news!!! welcome back!!!

I come to this point ! I listened to all your recommendations and and decided to watch Two Weeks first.
 I decided to be reasonable and watch one episode a day to draw out the pleasure. I knew I was going to watch something awesome, because of the way you talked about it.
As a result, in four days, I watched 12 episodes. Oops ! big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

I think that... after 30 minutes of the first episode, I already knew that this drama would become one of the best I had ever seen. And yet I usually prefer  storic drama than modern ! (but I thought it was a good idea to alternate between historical and modern, as you suggested)

I have  only 4 episodes left, but this drama is just great ! I didn't expect this story at all, but what a surprise !
The relationship between the father and his daughter is superb, the idea is great, there is a crazy suspense, crazy actions, crazy twists ... I'm really sad to see that I only have 4 episodes to watch. But what do you want, with such cliffhanger, I could only quickly watch one after the other hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

It's certainly my second favorite after MLSHR !

I knew it! that you would love it! Two Weeks is such an amazing drama... my second favorite no doubt! i think i fall in love with it just by watching the first scene. hope you love it until the end... and come back to comment

So, I saw THE JG's movie. The king and the clown. I know @antoniaclamens was expecting my opinion.

Well I don't have words to describe this movie.
It's probably one of the best I've ever seen.
I liked it so much that I bought the DVD!
Once again I wasn't expecting this at all (truly I always fall on bad summaries).

At first I was a little afraid to begin it. It's going to sound silly, but I've been used to seeing JG as a super mainly guy... I thought that I won't find him credible with effeminate character. (very silly)
I was wrong ! JG has so much talent, I shouldn't have to doubt him. His character and his way of playing, it's perfect. The story is really beautiful and touching. I didn't see the end arrive and I was very sad when I saw the credits appear. 
:unsure:

It's really a great film and I understand the success it has had in Korea (and around the world, I know that it was published in France in cinema and it received French prizes).

You speak my mind! and you bought the DVD i so envy you!!! i want it so badly. To me Gong Gil and Wang So are my most beloved characters (and his most iconic ones) wich is kind of weird since they are the oposite to each other, one so manly the other so feminine. JG excels in both though of course i love So the most

10 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

hehehehehe ahahahahah...I say...."Go For it!!!"

I will do it! i think if i can have my every day JG smile i can have an every day JG wish! what do you guys think? So my wish for today is one i'm always saying, but this time i would say it aloud to JG: "please have a movie reunion with LJI" 

Okie dokie.  I'll put it on my planner! Actually I don't have one. I was hoping for a JG one or for a custom one from the actual humans around me...but they didn't come through. tired-red-crab Maybe I will make one for myself this week?  Hmmmm...

please do and share! i dont a have a planner yet!

The Million Dollar Question?????  It got me to daydream....he's been scuba diving and learning jiujitsu...so maybe he is getting ready to be a kick-richard simmons Korean operative. A suit-wearing suave smoldering guy in the city...that gets called out on missions all over the world. 

You make me think of James Bond... JG in a tux...

@bluelilac1214 i don´t know whats happening but i can´t quote one of your posts... sigh. any way when you said: "that I’ll try to do so. But I have a bad habit of writing essay-like comments when I fangirl talk about JG and his works" i want to comment that i love to read long essay-like comments about JG

Hahahaha…. I love the way you think. Let’s not forget, @pixelsticks was talking about merman and we get diving pictures; I talk about martial arts instructor role for him, and we get to see his jiu jitsu pics and vids. Maybe it’s the power of Soompi Suggestions. crazy monkey 131We really should ask and demand request more from him, don’t you think? 

Request as much as you want! if Soompi has that kind of Power i'm willing to endure all the problems i always have when trying to post something 

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I don’t think there’s anything to convince. I’m one of JG’s angels; of course I have a halo! angel3 smiley

you need to work harder if you want to convince us...

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Parade time!!!!

Extremely Cute and Adorable JG Parade:wub::wub::wub:

I don´t think there is anything cuter in the world than JG with kids!

8 hours ago, agathe said:

I agree. The second women has changed and sacrificed her joy for her father ... This suffering has made her more human despite the atrocities she committed ... And especially more interesting, because it wasn't a fixed character, she really evolved .
Soo In remained constant. But it is not so much the way of being of this character which irritated me (tho...) ... The worst thing is that after the second part of the drama she always repeated, always, always, always the same thing, with the same expression! "Doryeonim" ... So much so that at one point everytime she appears I said aloud "Doryeonim", and then she said it each time ...

So I'm alone liking SI. sigh. But thank you for remind me of one of @cedarwood comments about how second girl would also sacrifice for PYK. Well i just watched episode 13 yesterday and she did not sacrifice herself for him. in fact she pushed him to death (for his father sake i know but still she didn´t do a thing to help him) and after that the only thing she said was that neither her nor SI would have him... i liked her when the drama start but by now she's just another evil character

2 hours ago, haniiiii said:

My tribute to smiling LJG :wink:

I used this photo today in my ppt presentation (for my Korean exam) loveletter.gif- I spoke about Korean company Lotte (for about 10 minutes in Korean, fuuu) and I could not miss out this opportunity to include oppa in my speech http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/33.gif 

I'm sure you did well. i love how you use your presentation to promote JG!!!

• Like 4

Parade time!!!! 

Eating parade

Spoiler

news_1445069560_533314_m_1.jpg

Drinking  / army parade 

34375_132800586749029_1505683_n.jpg

Bangs parade 

Spoiler

web_1902169256_50242265.jpg?type=w420

Joseon Gunman parade 

Spoiler