Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

3 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

We can not delve much on rumors (baseless or not) too most specially to Jeon Hye Bin . (One reason is this is not her thread, second is 

Hide contents

in reference with our forum rules

3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

Let us give JG at least a break.

+

3 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

Can we just move on without discussing on JG personal life. 

THANK YOU!

Big props for you for writing this. :heart: I'm sick of this commenting on JHB being almost an incarnation of Lord Voldemort or the rest of this rubbish (I wanted to use different word but I bet Richard Simmons's family will show up again).

• Like 12

@JGiGrande Knock if off dear. It's not going to happen. I can't really speak for everyone but as far as I know most JG fans in this forum do not intrude in his personal affairs. 

To be honest, I don't see the point why you are doing this? For the love of LJG? You are actually doing the opposite. Have a break seriously as you won't achieve anything from doing this. Respect his choices. DO NOT underestimate him and project him like a fool. He can take care of himself so stop worrying. 

Spoiler

I am not a fan of JHB and I don't really like talking about her on LJG fan thread. But for you to judge her is something I don't condone. It just cruel. 

If you are curious how she accumulated her assets. Check her profile: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeon_Hye-bin

This was her Ice Cream CF in 2003. What I am trying to say she has career of her own for 15 years now.

@pixelsticks If ever he's sending her messages, I am sure he was sending it privately. Unless you mean this,

Spoiler

• Like 15

We are a peaceful and Happy comunity. Aren't we? Lets keep it like that, please. I have enough problems in RL so i'm always counting on coming here to lighten my mood, not to be more troubled!!! 

We all love JG. At what lenght only everyone of us know. 

I know I have not taken interest in his RL persona until recently But I think he's a smart guy. He proved so all these years. But he's only human (though he doesn't look like one. Lol) so he could be wrong sometimes. In this particular matter only time will tell the thruth or maybe we will never know. What i think is this is his private life and he has all the right to keep it private (as much as i'm curious to know). 

So what can we do? Support him. If they endend being the happiest couple ever, lets celebrate with him. If he's been fooled or not but everything ends badly, lets support him some more

I for myself just want to see him happy and suscessful. And I'm sure almost everyone in here (if not everyone) wants the same.

Right now i wish this nightmare ends so we can focus in better stuff like the Upcoming CM... and i have to sort a way to join the rice donation...

@pixelsticks good luck solving the puzzle!

• Like 13

2 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

I understand you have strong feelings.  Trust me.  It's all semantics and point of views.  People giving motivations to others based on past dealings, rumors, etc. When I meant what JG professes...it was through the Namoo statement...he admits taking his time and now dating her (now I know it's been debated to death that it wasn't his or their preference to have this knowledge known) but THEY did put out a statement saying that they are dating. That is what he HAS professed so far....through his agency...because he hasn't spoken/written about it personally.  His apology was (I believe) intentionally vague.  Unfortunately, his lack of presence on SNS or IG really adds fuel to this crazy fire, in my opinion.  

I feel for JHB as a person because who in their right mind would want to have millions of people despise them just because they started dating a famous man. Can you imagine the microscope put on your life? Every little thing analyzed to death saying you are the worst and not worthy of the man you desire....splattered all over the internet for all eternity. And for JG, how must it be to see millions of his "family' destroy the person he has decided to date, knowing he has to play a balancing act to keep his career/money base healthy yet still keep his personal life healthy as well.  He is a GROWN man and I will defer to HIS choices, not try to influence them. I am here to consume his amazing works as a actor, dancer, & sexy persona and cheer him on in HIS choices of what makes HIM happy.  I see it like this....if she didn't make him happy...he wouldn't have admitted to dating and would have been clearing up any dating rumors.  But that's my opinion.  I know there is all kinds of speculation and rumors...but I am frankly tired and over it.  I just want the happy, chatty, selfie-loving JG back on IG and acting on my TV!  And then coming to America so I can see him in the flesh!

@missmaudy  That was the IG post I was referring to earlier and said that I had liked!  JG is a chatty guy thorugh technology so I don't doubt there is some trail of them flirting online...just not a public one.

I'm with @antoniaclamens.  Following JG was to be a distraction from some RL richard simmons and man this last month has been a richard simmons. Spread the love! Hugs to all! It's not easy!

I am almost done with my project and am debating the puzzle.  I keep checking and I don't see it solved yet.  

Edited by LyraYoo
removed quoted text that contains baseless rumors to the actor/actress
  • Like 12

Admin were are you...Help!!!the only forum that was our haven this month after all the hoo-haa is turning into a stress inducing place. Please @LyraYoowould you start issuing warnings now for all posts unrelated to JG and his art.Or better still start blocking people that are refusing to stay on topic and engage in gossip about other celebrities that are not JG on a JG forum...

We were busy celebrating Dramafever win for SHR,  his website, discussing criminal minds and talking about a support project to cheer him and criminal minds team.But someone just has to derail the thread.Now people are being forced to go on painful social media hiatus like JG because of heated debates about issues that they really don't have the right to stick their noses in.

• Like 9

I think it will be OK in here.  I felt this discussion was at least somewhat reasonable and hope we can just all move on! 

Moving on...

so what do you think JG is gonna give the puzzle solvers?  Do you think the website will have a full reveal on the 30th?  Do you think they will post yet another puzzle? 

And what is this face app thing people keep posting?

• Like 9

Finished project.  Where is everybody? 

Let's focus on good news.  Even with the "controversy" last month (or even due to it) JG has been steadily increasing his IG followers.

JG-IG%20followers%20April282017_zpss3ikq

Even without any posts from him.  A whopping 6,629 new followers did so on his birthday.  His daily averages were 3,200 in February.  He now averages around 5,000/day.  That is some improvement. 

• Like 18

I'm sorry for my talk be limit to my language ability.
Say something about GF topic.

So many "worry"&"hate"...etc, it's base on their love and too care, and when someone are worry about or hate someone, the person suffers torture in one's mind.
In these days, I also feel worry. I question "Is she fits him?" ,or "why does he/she do this?" or "she/he hurt/will hurt him/us!"...etc.
But, it's a torture to myself. Why do I need to concern so much? It's his personal life, he is 35 years old, not 3 olds. (BTW, In Asian's opinion, because he is a man, he will not pregnant, so "Love" can't ruin him truly.) Maybe she is not perfect, but , she does nothing illegal, right? 
Maybe, dating with someone, it will has some impact on career. But , career and relationship/family, it's his own life, he will take over no matter good or bad part. If he do something illegal, we can judge it, but he just dates someone, maybe not perfect person or not perfect time. But, being LJG's GF, it's not an election to be president or village head. It's 2017, even parent can't control their children's date.
However, I am not talk about, need to like his GF or support relationship. I just talk about...Are you happy? When you worry about "GF problem"? If the answer is No, thinking about "why I love him in the beginning ?" For...happy, right? Adjust the way to being a fan, it's good for you/me/himself. 

• Like 11

This portion is purely for @JGiGrande, in defense of fellow Soompians, so I'm putting it in spoiler tag.

Spoiler
3 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

I open up my feelings on soompi site because he doesn't read posts from here. Left to those who has firm support to her, I shared my opinion here for those who are willing to consider different opinions. No good many of you keep attacking me.

Seriously, I promised myself I won't do this. I'm trying my hardest to ignore your posts but they are driving me nuts. Your sentiment, not only towards JG and HB but our Soompi community as a whole, leaves a lot to be desired.

You say, people are "attacking" you? I am not sure you even know what that word actually means.

All the replies to you basically make three points:

1) We don't give a dang about JG's personal life and we respect his choices. --- to which you responded by basically telling @missmaudy @Silvermaine @junejungki that they are not good enough fans, not liking JG "as a person"... I personally find that very offensive, maybe even "attacking" on your part.

2) Your arguments are not based on any concrete evidence, and there are holes in your logic. --- to which you admit that there really is no concrete evidence and we should wait for JG to speak up.

3) This is a community based on peace and love and sharing, and we do not appreciate your unfounded negative remarks about HB (or any other individual). --- to which you basically responded by writing yet more unfounded accusatory posts about her.

I frankly don't see any offensive posts from other Soompians. Really, my previous long post to you was probably the harshest one among the replies, and even there, I tackled your logic, I didn't "attack" you. We argue on point and logic and opinion, just as we always do ---  civilly. If you don't like people disagreeing, then maybe you're in a wrong place.

You know what "attacking" is?

It is when you talk about a person like this: "manipulative liar woman", "she backstabbed him", "greedy creature", "her cringe-worthy deeds", "her nasty moves", "her greediness", "She isn't a good or thoughtful woman", "Her ugly deeds"........ Okay, I'm tired of going through all your posts, but there are a lot more.

You feel hurt that we merely disagree with you? How would you feel if people use those phrases I listed above to describe you ? You might say, "You don't know me. You have no right to say it." And that would be exactly right. But that's also the same case for HB, isn't it?

Look, I don't think you are malicious. I feel you are just passionate and misguided. But the most important thing is, just as @missmaudy asked: Why are you doing this? What are you trying to achieve???

Let us say JG doesn't want this relationship anymore because of your badmouthing.... Do you think he will break up now? Of course not! How can that be good for him?! He will be seen as a man who discarded a woman he claims he loves, just because of some turbulence. He will be accused of saving his own skin and throwing another person under the bus. "A man who can't keep a long-term relationship" is NOT a character-trait that he will ever desire. Meaning, they will have to continue the charade at least for a few months, if not years. Is that what you want? JG being miserable in a fake relationship?

On the other hand, what if he really loves her and wanna be with her? Are you asking him to choose between his love and his fans? You know JG cares about his fans.... Do you really want him to go through that pain of having to choose? I don't think you as a JG Angel are capable of that much cruelty.

No matter what, what is done is done. He is in a relationship. And it's with HB. And it's public. He made this bed; he will lie in it like a man, because he is a good man. This relationship will have to run its course..... however long it may last. And during that time, I'd rather not see him miserable. JG is a kind-hearted man; do you really think he can be happy if he ever sees any of his fans describing his partner, the way you described her? What good will your actions and words do, except bring heartache to him?

I am sure you have love and empathy in you. Spare some for HB. For JG's sake, if nothing else. Please. I beg of you.

@violina My deepest apologies. I may have derailed everything by talking about publicity strategy in the first place. :cold_sweat:  It was meant to calm the Soompians... merely meant to say that Namoo knows what they are doing, and JG will be fine and should be back online soon. But it ended up causing a storm.

@pixelsticks Dang! I just woke up. I was gonna try the puzzle, but it seems, people have done it.

Gosh, those faces manipulated by the app are so creepy. Sorry JG, I love you, but I'm gonna have nightmares.

No work today. No husband at home (which is why I'm soompi-ing a lot). And I'm left with nothing to do, except obsessing over JG. FML.

@joonloca3 JG Hiya! Don't worry about your language. I perfectly understand, and totally agree with you. What's most important is his happiness, which in turn makes us happy.

• Like 15

47 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Finished project.  Where is everybody? 

Let's focus on good news.  Even with the "controversy" last month (or even due to it) JG has been steadily increasing his IG followers.

JG-IG%20followers%20April282017_zpss3ikq

Even without any posts from him.  A whopping 6,629 new followers did so on his birthday.  His daily averages were 3,200 in February.  He now averages around 5,000/day.  That is some improvement. 

thanks for sharing the good news.

Just focus on good side. waiting for CM,I am look forward it :blush:

• Like 9

@zi4r

thanks for your comment , too(not only this one, include before).
I ever see him in FM this year. LJG is a human (maybe it seem like a joke, but,I wanna say, he is a human, too. He is not a barbie toy, not a fantasy, he has his own life) 
he is good, and he is happy, when I see his smile, I get happier. Maybe, The way to be a good "fan" is maybe just simply.  "What's most important is his happiness, which in turn makes us happy."

uK82WcR.gif

uu3sDvZ.gif

uCGoHmF.gif

• Like 11

I apologize to those if i hurt any one's feelings personally.  I'm with @zi4r, it was not aimed to be a personal attack on any party.  

As for the FaceAPP, isn't it just perfect that the JG/girl combo is basically just JG himself (with cat eye makeup and lipstick)!!?!?  Gosh he is more beautiful than most females I know, yet still a man. 

So....should I watch Criminal Minds Episode 1 American Style?  

• Like 12

@joonloca3 JG. Type the @ symbol then the first few letters of the name of the poster you want...a tiny window should pop up either below post block or to the side.  It can be a bit wonky so keep trying.  Then click on the posters name (and cute avatar pic) in the little window and it should post the blue highlighted name in your post.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

@joonloca3 JG. Type the @ symbol then the first few letters of the name of the poster you want...a tiny window should pop up either below post block or to the side.  It can be a bit wonky so keep trying.  Then click on the posters name (and cute avatar pic) in the little window and it should post the blue highlighted name in your post.

@pixelsticks

thanks a lot :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

So....should I watch Criminal Minds Episode 1 American Style?  

I was wondering the same thing but decided... not to. Korean version will look different anyway so I don't think I'll get anything from the American show. 

Geeeeeezzzz!!! You know what I just thought about?! Korean version of Supernatural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: Imagine that!!! All those ghosts and monsters from korean myths (and maybe also chinese etc.) with whom Joon Gi would fight to protect people... you know "Saving people. Hunting things. Family business." Yay! I just imagine him as Korean Dean since lately he's sexier than ever. :w00t: Moving from place to place in his black impala hyundai.

Aaaarghhhh so bad this show would never happen. I better stop dreaming... *sigh*

• Like 10

The man had a girlfriend and tried to keep his personal life private. OMG what a crime!!!!

I mean REALLY?? Is this“ cultural” guilt????? because the only error I can see that Joon has made is in the way he has reacted to this tempest in a teapot.  It only makes it look worse for him to act like he's guilty of something when he's not.   He needs to get his cute tush out there and ignore the haters. Criminal minds!!! Yay Angels Keep fighting! 

• Like 13

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Wait...spoke too soon!

Damn, I wonder who the first two will be.  They could have cheated and emailed the addy before completing.  :ph34r::rolleyes:  

400pc-puzzle? Amazing how they finished it in no time. 

"Hello my Family! Thank you. Was it difficult?Do you see the email address? Please send your answer via email and we will send a big present to the first two individuals. event@namooactors.com"

I wonder what's the big present they are talking about. Oh well! Congrats in advance to the lucky and hardworking ones. Putting 400pcs together is not a joke. 

'

• Like 11