❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Jung Woo :" DOESN’T THAT MEAN LIKE I SURVIVE BECAUSE OF YOU?

"I like you. I can stay strong because of you. You are like prescription medicine. I don't see a doctor even though I have PTSD. Maybe it's because of you. Maybe I don't go to the doctor because you always help me get up."

img.gif

blog.kakaocdn.net/dn/bUPcGz/btsELrKmiZp/GVwVulrriqbuNujJ9ZOd6K/img.gif - https://diary-of-jw.tistory.com/1236

- http://zrr.kr/mX9v

#닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump Original ticket

DaumXports News

I like you"… 'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik ♥ Park Shin-hye, 'some' ignited thanks to Lee Sung-kyung [Comprehensive]

Reporter Lee Lee-jinEntered 2024. 2. 11. 23:54

20240211235442538xejg.jpg

(Xports News Reporter Lee Yi-jin)

Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye of 'Doctor Slump' honestly confessed their true feelings for each other.

In the 6th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which aired on the 11th, Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) confessed their true feelings to each other.

On this day, Nam Ha-neul confessed, “And I think I have developed a crush on you,” and Yeo Jeong-woo was surprised, saying, “Huh? Why are you talking about that while stomping on laundry?” Nam Haneul confessed, "Actually, I don't know. Just as you become more vulnerable to infection when your immune system is weak, I think I was more easily infected by you because my mind was weakened."

20240211235443851fobn.jpg

Yeo Yeong-woo was taken aback and said, “Are you saying that you are infected when you have a crush on me?” Nam Ha-neul said, “I don’t know. I’m confused as to whether it’s the crush or infection, but it’s a bit strange anyway. They say they like it because it’s something a little deeper than friendship. “It’s too hasty. It’s just like that,” he said.

Nam Haneul said, "But it's right to put it on hold for now, right? You have more problems to solve right now than these feelings. You have a trial the day after tomorrow, and you have 3.8 billion won in debt. Plus, you have PTSD, so I think resolving those things comes first. So. “Let’s think about what our feelings are later,” he said.

Yeo Jeong-woo said, "You know what I said yesterday. I said I missed you. I meant it. Actually, I'm having a really hard time, but I'm holding on because of you. So please wait a little longer. I don't care if this is a deep friendship, an infection due to a weakened immune system, or any other emotion, this is what I'm feeling right now. “Because I don’t like it,” he said, expressing his affection.

Also, Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo happened to run into a classmate (Lee Sung-kyung) on the street. The classmate mentioned anecdotes saying that Yeo Jeong-woo had a crush on him during high school, and Nam Ha-neul felt jealous.

20240211235445109uuvy.jpg

Afterwards, Nam Haneul said about his classmate, "Rather than being angry, I was jealous. I have a crush on you. But you just said that you two had a relationship and held hands in front of me, so I didn't like it. But it's the first time I've experienced jealousy, right? It's not beautiful at all." “No. I’m a slob. I feel like RickRoll'D,” he admitted.

Yeo Jeong-woo sneered, saying, "So, you're in such a bad mood that you're going to cancel saying you like me again?" Nam Ha-neul said, "It's not like that, but it's actually a bit difficult. You learned ambivalence. You have opposite feelings at the same time. That's exactly what I'm doing right now. “I’m taking medication and taking a break from work because life is hard, but I keep thinking about you, worrying about you, and even getting caught up in jealousy. I wonder if I’m doing this right now. I’m not sure,” he complained.

Yeo Yeong-woo sympathized, saying, "Me too. I know it's not the right time, but my heart doesn't go as I want, so there's so much I want to say to you, but I'm holding it all in." Nam Ha-neul said, "Why do I have so much to say? What is it? Just one thing. “Tell me,” he expected.

Yeo Jeong-woo promised, "I like you. I'm not just saying this; I'm really holding on because of you. You're like a medicine that someone prescribed. I'll talk to you properly after all this hardship passes."

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

Copyright© Xports News. 

OSEN

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye go from enemies to friends... “Give me your number, let’s hang out sometimes” (‘Doctor Slump’) [Comprehensive]

Entered 2024.02.03. 11:57 PM
 Original text of article

0005012057_001_20240203235710132.png?type=w430

[OSEN = Reporter Park Ha-young] 'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye became true friends. 

In the 3rd episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo), which aired on the 3rd, Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) became friends. 

On this day, Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul's school days were revealed. For Yeo Yeong-woo, who was first in every aspect, everything changed with the advent of Nam Ha-neul. Yeo Jeong-woo said, “Dorai Southern Sky appeared like a comet. “I was a child who was crazy about studying, running around trying to solve one more problem and not drinking coffee or water to save time in the bathroom,” he said, recalling how he came in second place for the first time in his life.

Yeo Yeong-woo, who even fell down and was taken away by Nam Ha-neul, pledged, “I never wanted to have anything to do with the rest of my life.” However, Yeo Yeong-woo remembers drinking with Nam Ha-neul last night, hugging her and crying, and kicked the blanket, screaming, “You crazy RickRoll'D, you’re crazy.”

0005012057_002_20240203235710168.jpg?type=w430

Nam Ha-neul also seemed to remember the night before and tried to avoid Yeo Yeong-woo, but ended up running into him. Nam Haneul said, “I drank too much yesterday. “You know that when alcohol is consumed, the frontal lobe becomes paralyzed, making it difficult to make rational decisions,” he said in defense. Yeo Yeong-woo said, “Then you know. What happened yesterday wasn't our fault. When he agreed and said, “It was the frontal lobe’s fault,” Nam Haneul held out his hand and said, “From now on, let’s control the frontal lobe well, be careful about drinking, and let’s not touch each other, I promise.”

Yeo Jeong-woo grabbed his finger and withdrew his hand, saying, “We decided not to touch.” Soon, the two people parted ways, greeting each other awkwardly, saying, “Get out of here quickly,” and “Then, you too, get out of here quickly.”

That night, someone broke the window of Yeo Jeong-woo's house and broke in, forcing Yeo Jeong-woo to stay the night at Nam Ha-neul's house. Yeo Yeong-woo suggested a date at the arcade after hearing Nam Ha-neul say that he wanted to eat tteokbokki and play during his school days. The two enjoyed everything from tteokbokki mukbang, karaoke, and arcade together, and Nam Ha-neul thanked them, saying, “Thanks to you, it was fun.” In response, Yeo Yeong-woo said, “I was also upset because of the thought of the trial, but it relieved my stress. “Let’s go again,” he laughed.

Spoiler

0005012057_003_20240203235710184.jpg?type=w430

Then Nam Ha-neul said, “It’s not that, it’s because it’s pathetic that I don’t even know anyone at this age.” Not only that, I haven't done anything, so is this a normal life? “Why did I live like such a fool?” he lamented. In response, Yeo Yeong-woo said, “I lived hard,” and “I lived like a lifeless person.” To the negative Nam Ha-neul, saying, “I fell while doing my best,” Yeo Yeong-woo calmly comforted me by saying, “I did my best.” He also calmly said, “Well, since I collapsed anyway, let’s get some rest since I fell.”

Nam Haneul said, “My hard-working life collapsed, and I wanted to receive great consolation. “But I think tteokbokki, the arcade, and the nonsensical consolation of telling me to stay down will help me sleep peacefully tonight,” he said, showing that he received unexpected comfort. On the other hand, Yeo Yeong-woo, who returned to the room, said, “I don’t hate Nam Ha-neul as much as I thought, right? “I have an eye for people, and now I have a sense of loyalty, and I also have a cute side,” he said, recalling his experience with Nam Ha-neul. Then, Yoo Yeong-woo, who came to his senses, was shocked and laughed, saying, “How cute is that?”

Meanwhile, Nam Haneul went on a direct investigation to clear Yeo Yeong-woo's name, and on the day of the trial, he appeared at Yeo Yeong-woo's trial with crucial evidence. However, the evidence was not immediately recognized, and Nam Haneul said, “Reality was different from the movie. “We wanted to overturn the trial with fairly conclusive evidence, but that was just our wish,” he said bitterly.

Spoiler

0005012057_004_20240203235710197.jpg?type=w430

After the trial, Yeo Yeong-woo, who was surrounded by reporters, saw Nam Ha-neul looking at him and fell, so he immediately rushed over and asked, “Are you okay?” He then grabbed Nam Sky's hand and left the place. When asked, “Why did you come?” Nam Haneul replied, “Why did you come? I remember seeing the incident in the paper.”

At that time, Yeo Yeon-woo, who discovered Nam Ha-neul’s wound, took him to her hospital and treated his wound, saying, “Thank you. “It must not have been easy for you to come like this today,” he said. In response, Nam Haneul said, “I just came because I wanted to repay the comfort I received. I actually hate being in debt. So what should we do? Since I received severance pay, I will hit hard to pay for treatment as well. “Let’s play with friends today until the sun rises.”

0005012057_005_20240203235710226.jpg?type=w430

Yeo Yeong-woo said, “Then let’s just go see the sun rise. “No, if we’re going to hang out until the sun rises, let’s go see the sun rise,” he said, suggesting a trip to the East Sea. However, the two did not see the sun, and Nam Ha-neul said, “It’s like our life when the sun doesn’t rise.” Then Yeo Yeong-woo said, “Okay,” and “Give me your number. Let’s hang out sometime.” He shook hands and said, “Let’s be friends, not classmates. Let’s be friends, a relationship that was formed because we both wanted to, not something administratively tied up. Heaven, let’s be friends.”

In response, Nam Haneul said, “I know that it looks like you are enduring it, but in reality, you are having a hard time. “But wouldn’t it be a little better if there was just one person to comfort you during these difficult times,” he said, welcoming Yeo Jeong-woo as a friend.

@osen.co.kr

[Photo] ‘Doctor Slump’ broadcast screen capture

Park Shin Hye Tearfully Embraces Park Hyung Sik In “Doctor Slump”

Feb 10, 2024
by E. Cha

Will Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik finally confess their feelings for each other on “Doctor Slump”?

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Spoilers

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, the relationship between Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul continues to evolve.

The first set of photos captures the two former classmates looking at each other in shock, as if unsure what to do. The tension between them is noticeably different from their usual dynamic, raising the question of what might have happened between them.

Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Shin-Hye-2-1.jpg

In the next set of photos, Nam Ha Neul captures Yeo Jung Woo off guard by suddenly embracing him.

While the startled Yeo Jung Woo freezes, Nam Ha Neul begins to tear up, revealing just how emotional this moment is for her.

Park-Hyung-Sik.jpgPark-Shin-Hye.jpg

With their relationship beginning to move past just friendship, it remains to be seen whether Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo will be able to figure out their complicated feelings for each other.

The “Doctor Slump” production team teased, “Because Nam Ha Neul has spent her entire life either studying or working, she’s never dated or been in love. Now, not only is she confused about Yeo Jung Woo’s feelings towards her, but she is also confused about her own feelings as well. The process of her figuring this out will both deliver unexpected laughs and make viewers’ hearts flutter.”

They went on to add, “Please stay tuned to find out whether, as Yeo Jung Woo’s medical accident trauma grows deeper, his relationship with Nam Ha Neul will be able to develop further.”

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Siks.jpg

The next episode of “Doctor Slump” will air on February 10 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, watch Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye in their drama “Heirs” with subtitles on Viki below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

silvertrhee.tistory.com/1484  silvertrhee.tistory.com/1484

Director’s Instagram behind-the-scenes

https://instagram.com/p/C3SmrqZJc79/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C29VC9qJXwp/

▶ Celeb‘s fashion
▷ WHO : #박신혜 #parkshinhye
▷ WHERE : ’닥터슬럼프‘
▷ BRAND : #유메르 #UMER
▷ ITEM : 케이블 니트 베스트/ 플랑 너치드 블라우스
▷ PRICE : 품절 / 품절