❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Doctor Slump episode 3 audience rating 5.1%

GFcuCzgawAA4kjr?format=jpg&name=large

TV report

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye are starting to look cute

Entered 2024.02.03. 11:37 PM
 Original text of article

0001285377_001_20240203233701253.jpg?type=w430

0001285377_002_20240203233702011.jpg?type=w430

0001285377_003_20240203233702411.jpg?type=w430

0001285377_004_20240203233703103.jpg?type=w430

0001285377_005_20240203233703305.jpg?type=w430

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik found Park Shin-hye, his first love and nemesis, 'cute'.

On JTBC's 'Doctor Slump' on the 3rd, Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) was depicted denying his crush on Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye).

On this day, Jungwoo spent some alone time with Haneul, who had quit the hospital. When Haneul honestly sings a song in the arcade karaoke room, Jeongwoo asks, “Are you taking a singing test?” Still, if he came to a karaoke bar, he should sing a song,” he said, rolling his eyes.

In response, Haneul said, “Actually, I don’t know anything. “Even if people liked the song from that time, I didn’t listen to the song from that time and had nothing to remember,” he said bitterly.

Furthermore, he said, “It’s pathetic that I don’t know anything at this age. Not only that, I haven't done anything, so is this a normal life? Why did I live like such a fool? “I just do my best and collapse,” he said, mocking himself.

Jeongwoo said, “Then don’t give up your strength when you’re down like this. Just stay down.” “Let’s get some rest since we’ve collapsed,” he encouraged Haneul.

Even after returning home, Jeong-woo said, ‘I hate Nam Ha-neul more than I thought, right? He thought about the sky, saying, “I have eyes for people, and I also have a cute side.”

After realizing that he was attracted to Ha-neul, Jeong-woo said, “What is cute?” What happened to me because I was so shocked these days? “I need to sleep,” he said, denying his feelings.

Photo = ‘Doctor Slump’ broadcast screen capture

naver.me/xecxANCv

GFd3t9DboAAWdW1?format=jpg&name=large

“Knight Flower” Maintains No. 1 Ratings + “Doctor Slump” Holds Steady For 3rd Episode

Feb 3, 2024
by E. Cha

Despite stiff competition from coverage of the AFC Asian Cup, numerous weekend dramas held their own in viewership last night!

GFd0vXwbkAA7ppJ?format=jpg&name=large

JTBC’s new drama “Doctor Slump” maintained its nationwide average of 5.1 percent from last week for its third episode.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

soompi.com/article/164081

naver.me/xDjwEywW

1wpp/knight-flower-maintains-no-1-ratings-doctor-slump-holds-steady-for-3rd-episode

Park Shin Hye Winds Up In Park Hyung Sik’s Arms On “Doctor Slump”

Feb 4, 2024
by E. Cha

Get ready to feel the butterflies on JTBC’s “Doctor Slump”!

“Doctor Slump” is a new romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Spoilers

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming fourth episode, Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul get a whole lot closer—both emotionally and physically.

While walking down the street at night, Nam Ha Neul nearly falls—and when Yeo Jung Woo catches her, they inadvertently wind up in a romantic embrace. As Nam Ha Neul nervously gazes up at Yeo Jung Woo, clearly startled by their unexpected proximity, the tension between the two former classmates is palpable.

Spoiler

Park-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-1.jpg

In yet another photo, the two doctors share an umbrella while sitting outside in the rain. After a seemingly intoxicated Nam Ha Neul falls asleep on his shoulder, Yeo Jung Woo tenderly brushes her hair out of her eyes.

Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Shin-Hye-2.jpg

The “Doctor Slump” production team teased, “In Episode 4, Yeo Jung Woo, who has promised Nam Ha Neul to be ‘friends rather than classmates,’ finds his heart beginning to waver. In particular, there will be unexpected misunderstandings between Nam Ha Neul, Yeo Jung Woo, Bin Dae Young, and Lee Hong Ran, leading to unpredictable laughs.”

To find out what lies in store for the would-be couple, tune in to the next episode of “Doctor Slump” on February 4 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

In the meantime, watch Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye in their drama “Heirs” with subtitles on Viki below:

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

https://soompi.com/article/1640818wpp/park-shin-hye-winds-up-in-park-hyung-siks-arms-on-doctor-slump

메모리카드가 부족해서 촬영을 종료했던... 혤‘s 클럽❣️ ㅋㅋ
오늘!!!!! 10시30분!!!
닥터슬럼프 3화 방송!!!!

GFdQGpXXcAAbF6z?format=jpg&name=large

GFciXc9acAAYlW4?format=jpg&name=large

Jungwoo & Haneul friendship begins April 2023!

Jungwoo and  Haneul, friends forever

I now have a friend to reminisce about the past with.

"Nam Haneul and Yeo Jeongwoo, the day we became friends, April 2023" 

GFg6WdvXwAAC-Eq?format=jpg&name=large

This transition from the beach scene to bean sprouts

Ten Asia

[Comprehensive] Drunk Park Shin-hye, 'umbrella flirting' with ♥Park Hyung-sik... 6.7% own highest ('Dr. Slump')

Entered 2024.02.05. 8:38 AM
 Original text of article

[Ten Asia = Reporter Kim Ji-won]
0000647861_001_20240205083801414.jpg?type=w430
Photo = Capture from JTBC's 'Doctor Slump'

'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik got tangled up in a hilarious misunderstanding.

In the 4th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which aired on the 4th, Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) was overcome by unfamiliar and complex feelings toward Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye). While she was under the illusion that she was Nam Ha-neul's first love, she was shocked to hear the news of an unexpected blind date. Although Yeo Yeong-woo pretended like nothing was wrong, he kept getting worried. When Nam Ha-neul was frustrated ahead of her new hospital interview, she appeared in front of him and offered her warm comfort. The 4th episode's viewership rating was 6.7% nationwide and 7.5% in the metropolitan area (Nielsen Korea, based on paid households), its highest, and continued to be ranked first among all comprehensive channels for two consecutive weeks.

On this day, Namhaneul’s house was turned upside down. Naturally, he thought that the friend he stayed out with in Sokcho was Lee Hong-ran (played by Gong Seong-ha), but in reality, he came to her house to meet Nam Ha-neul without knowing anything. At the moment when Gong Wol-seon (played by Jang Hye-jin) runs out worried about her daughter and her depression, Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo arrive in front of her house. The atmosphere became even more confused with Lee Hong-ran's bombshell comment, "This person is your first love who moved into the rooftop?" After returning to her home, Nam Ha-neul explained her relationship with him, but Yeo Jeong-woo kept repeating to herself in her rooftop room, 'Am I really Nam Ha-neul's first love?', building up deep misunderstandings.

Meanwhile, Nam Ha-neul suggested to Yeo Jeong-woo that they go shopping. While walking together at night, when Nam Ha-neul almost fell, Yeo Jeong-woo held him as if holding him in his arms. There was an awkward and embarrassing moment for a moment, and the two people were lost in memories, recalling the 'fan incident' from their school days. Nam Haneul expressed his gratitude to Yeo Yeong-woo at the time. At the same time, he once again showed trust by explaining why he had no choice but to trust the man who was currently falsely accused. Just as Nam Ha-neul was hesitating as if he was going to confess something and was emitting a pink air current, he shook Yeo Yeong-woo's mentality by announcing unexpected news, "I know, actually, I'm going on a blind date tomorrow."

But Nam Ha-neul’s blind date also went astray. The person on the blind date was Daeyoung Bin (played by Park Yoon), a single dad who has been divorced for 4 years and has a daughter in middle school. He also came out mistaking Nam Ha-neul for Lee Hong-ran. Returning home, Nam Haneul, hurt by his mother's lies and his aunts' rudeness, blamed his situation and consoled his sorrow with alcohol. The two people, who seemed to not want to lose to each other and said, ‘The dented can is just like my life,’ were already drunk. The sight of Nam Ha-neul, who was holding an umbrella in the rain, sleeping on Yeo Jeong-woo's shoulder made my heart flutter.

The next day, Nam Ha-neul came to visit Yeo Jeong-woo. He said he was drunk when he received a call from a local hospital to which he applied to come for an interview. Yeo Yeong-woo was equally embarrassed by the sudden situation, but he offered his sincere support by saying, "When people come to ask for advice, they have already made up their minds." Accordingly, Nam Ha-neul took a train and traveled a long way for the interview. However, as soon as he arrived at the hospital, he received a notice that the interview was canceled, which made him feel sad. In the end, Nam Ha-neul returned to the train station without being able to do anything and called Yeo Jeong-woo, saying, "I think I lived wrong." Just then, Yeo Yeong-woo appeared. Yeo Yeong-woo touched Nam Ha-neul's heart by saying, "You never did anything wrong. It's not your fault. I came to tell you that too."

As each episode passes, attention is focused on the change in the relationship between Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo. The story of the two people, funny yet exciting, thrilling yet touching, automatically fascinated viewers. Although they promised to become real 'friends' rather than classmates, the emotional line between the two people, crossing comfort and excitement, really caused over-immersion. Expectations are high as to whether Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo's distorted lives will be able to straighten out again.

The secret camera in the shape of a ballpoint pen hidden in Yeo Jeong-woo's clinic and rooftop room, as well as the identity of Kang Jin-seok (played by Kim Jae-beom), who refused to comply with the investigation into the medical accident and overturned his attendance at the trial, are also adding to the curiosity. In particular, Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min), who made Nam Ha-neul lose the opportunity for an interview by telling him that he had quit the university hospital due to a disagreement with a professor, appeared as an unfamiliar face in the epilogue, foreshadowing a twist.

Kim Ji-won, Ten Asia reporter bella@tenasia.co.kr

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000647861

Herald POP

‘Doctor Slump’ “You’ve never had a bad life”… Park Hyung-sik rushes to the countryside to comfort Park Shin-hye (comprehensive)

Entered 2024.02.05. 12:00 AM
 Original text of article

[Herald POP=Reporter Jeong Han-bi]
202402042333523931247_20240204235852_01_20240205000001418.jpg?type=w430

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen capture

Park Hyung-sik was worried about Park Shin-hye and rushed to the countryside.

In the 4th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (written by Baek Seon-woo/directed by Oh Hyeon-jong), which aired on the night of the 4th, Haneul (played by Park Shin-hye) was once again depicted receiving comfort from Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik).

Hong Ran (played by Gong Seong-ha), who met Jeong-woo, was surprised and asked, “So this is your first love who moved into the rooftop?” Ha-neul explained to her Hong-ran and her family, “It’s not her first love, we’re just friends,” but Jung-woo, who doesn’t know this, says, “We were just casual friends.. but am I really Nam Ha-neul’s first love? “It doesn’t make sense,” she mused. When Haneul came and presented her with materials to be used in her trial, she began to fall into misunderstandings, asking, 'So, is it easy to find the materials overnight?' She was embarrassed by the sky, and she finally gained her confidence when he asked, “I’m going to buy clothes later. Do you want to come with me?”

After choosing Sky’s clothes, he asked, “Does my opinion still matter? “Is this why you can’t forget her first love?” Jung-woo, who was muttering, changed his clothes and came out, “What do you think? “Are you pretty?” I muttered, “It’s pretty,” as if mesmerized by the sky. However, Jeong-woo, who was shocked by the words, "I'm going on a blind date tomorrow," only then realized that he was not Haneul's first love when Haneul brightly said, "I brought you here because I heard that the best way to look for a blind date is to ask your male friend." done.

He came home and said, “It worked out, it worked out. Jungwoo, who was comforting himself by saying, "It was a burden because it was your first love and all, it's okay," started to struggle as if he was embarrassed. As he saw off Haneul, who was going on a blind date, he said, “Have a nice trip, I hope you find a good man,” but he frowned when he saw her excited back.

Haneul's blind date partner was Jungwoo's senior, Bin Daeyoung (played by Yoon Park). He went on a blind date under the misunderstanding that the person he was dating was Hong Ran, his only subscriber. When Haneul said, “Your friend went on a blind date and you didn’t even ask,” Jungwoo grumbled, “I’m not really curious,” and when Haneul sighed, “The blind date didn’t go well,” he asked, “Why didn’t it go well?” “What happened?” he said with a wide smile.

Jung-woo, who was drinking with Ha-neul, listened to Ha-neul's worries about her career and advised, "Post your resume on a site that recruits doctors." He looked at Haneul, who was sleeping on his shoulder again, and seemed unable to control his mind, saying, “I tried not to care, but I shouldn’t.”

Haneul, who drunkenly submitted her resume for the position of head of the anesthesiology department at a local hospital, was troubled when she received a call asking her to come for an interview. Jung-woo advised, “I didn’t think deeply before applying… don’t think too hastily,” but as he sensed Ha-neul’s innermost desire to work again, he said, “Go for the interview. “You will do well wherever you go,” he cheered.

Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min) informed Jung-woo that Ha-neul would not be hired due to his retirement from his previous hospital. “If you were going to tell the truth, you should have told me everything about what happened to the professor,” said Jeong-woo, who resented Gyeong-min, and turned to Ha-neul as if he was worried about her, saying, “What kind of mindset did she have that led her there?”

After finding out later that the interview was canceled, Ha-neul called Jung-woo and cried, saying, “I just think I made a mistake.” At that time, Jeongwoo appeared and said, “You never made a mistake. It's not your fault. “I came to tell you that too,” he comforted, and Sky was comforted.

Hanbi Jeong popnews@heraldcorp.com

reporter profile

#DoctorSlump Episode 4 Ratings in Nielsen korea (Nationwide & Seoul)

EP1 → 4.060% & 4.8%
EP2 → 5.137% (+1.077) & 5.9%
EP3 → 5.075% (-0.062)
EP4 → 6.738 (+1.663)   & 7.5% ⬆️

img.gif

silvertrhee.tistory.com/1480

Is this pretty, is this pretty? - I think they both look pretty... but I think this one will suit them too. how is it. pretty? - … It's pretty. Clothes. The clothes are very pretty.

'Doctor Slump' viewership rating of 6.7%, will it continue to rise?

Reporter Song Oh-jeongEntered 2024. 2. 5. 07:28

Doctor Slump Poster / Photo = Provided by JTBC

Doctor Slump Poster / Photo = Provided by JTBC

[Sports Today Reporter Song Oh-jeong] Attention is being paid to whether ‘Dr. Slump’ can continue its upward trend in viewership ratings.

According to Nielsen Korea, a viewership rating research company, on the 5th, the 4th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which aired the previous day, recorded a viewership rating of 6.73% among paid broadcasting households nationwide.

It is continuing its initial upward trend, rising 2%p from the first broadcast and 1.6%p from the previous episode.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy drama depicting the 'ruined lives' of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives due to their own reasons, including a billion-dollar lawsuit, burnout, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Actors Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik are appearing as lead roles.

[Sports Today Reporter Song Oh-jeong ent@stoo.com]

Copyright© Sports Today.

https://v.daum.net/v/20240205072803043

[theqoo] VIEWERSHIP PROGRESSION OF PARK SHINHYE AND PARK HYUNGSIK'S NEW JTBC DRAMA 'DOCTOR SLUMP'

bypannchoaFebruary 04, 2024
AVvXsEhNZe0NOEs9HfKkjWgefnGz2Z1Cg3cWSMJG

(T/N: It is a romantic comedy series about the hate turned to love relationship of Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyung-sik) who had promising prospects in their careers, but fell into a slump due to different circumstances. Ha-neul and Jeong-woo were high school rivals who despised each other and parted ways after high school. But when they are forced to quit their jobs as doctors they end up living together in a rooftop room. CR: Wikipedia)

Nationwide / Metropolitan Area

Ep. 1 4.060 / 4.769 Lowest 
Ep. 2 5.137 / 5.867 
Ep. 3 5.075 / 5.7
Ep. 4 6.738 / 7.468 ️Best

original post: here

1. Wow the progression is good. It's fun

2. It's f*cking fun ㅠㅠ

3. IT's f*cking entertaining. Both of them are cute and pitifulㅠㅠ so I really wish their happiness and I'm watching them with a supportive heart

4. It's fun, fighting fighting

5. It's healing and fun. More people should watch it

6. It's so fun. The acting of both the male and female lead is so good too and Park Shinhye really looks freaking pretty

7. I found it hard to watch because of the leads' hardships at first but I wonder if starting it from ep. 2 will make sense?ㅠㅠ if not, can I start at ep. 3?.. I want to watch this show since they are both actors I likeㅠㅠ

8. I skipped it because I wasn't attracted to the actors, but then I stumbled upon it and ended up liking it. I hope everyone watches it because it's fun

9. It's fun!! I already want to watch next week's episode

10. Park Shinhye and Park Hyungsik are f*cking good at acting and look natural. I wasn't planning on watching it but it's funㅋㅋ

Doctor Slump Episodes 3 and 4 stills released
Sweet, salty, salty, daily life in the rain

Go to [JTBC   website] to see more still cuts

https://Jzrr.kr/EnTb

▶️Saturday night at 10 30 minutes
Watch the live broadcast of 《#Dr.Slump》

GFjoSg8asAAQmnL?format=jpg&name=900x900

GFjoVSfawAAKQfa?format=jpg&name=900x900

Iconic Actress Park ShinHye Reaches Milestone Of 15 Million Followers On Instagram https://kpopmap.com/iconic-actress-park-shinhye-reaches-milestone-of-15-million-followers-on-instagram/