❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

83abe536-343f-45da-b16e-8c9ab5d1d40a.png

a91ccc5e-6599-476a-be9b-fd30814ab514.png

CR:https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2031341

0d9ada8f-39ab-4893-9477-02b21085ae17.jpg

#ParkShinHye will present a more mature and new charm through her role as Yu Bin, who faces extreme situations and proudly creates her own survival skills. #ALONE

"#ALONE" is the next movie by movie house, which produced "National Bankruptcy Day," "Master" and "Black Priests." It is about a city that has become out of control due to an unidentified infection that has spread rapidly, and a survivor who is completely isolated there.

CR: THE OWNER

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20190712_090855-660x400.jpg

TV / MOVIES

Yoo Ah In & Park Shin Hye Mark Their First Collaboration Through Film “#ALONE”

By abbyinhallyuland | July 12, 2019

IT WILL BE A THRILLING PROJECT FOR ACTORS YOO AH IN AND PARK SHIN HYE WITH THEIR UPCOMING FILM #ALONE.

As two of the most decorated actors of their generation, this movie pairing between Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye is highly-anticipated.

Yoo Ah In_#ALONE

07_celeb_8.jpg

(MOJO.S.PHINE ’19 Spring Summer Campaign

It trudges on the story about a city that will be embroiled in a chaotic situation because of an infection.

Based on the original scenario of Hollywood screenwriter Matt Naylor, #ALONE goals to capture an exhilarating story requiring strong character immersion. Naylor has also worked as a producer and director of works such as Small Businesses Are Saving Our Main Streets and What It’s Like.

Meanwhile, director Jo Il Hyung who has actively worked in the US, particularly the American Film Institute, will make his first feature film.

Portraying the main character, Yoo Ah In eyes to broaden his already impressive portfolio. He is set to picture a man, who protects himself in a tragic and confusing situation, in a lively and convincing manner. Actively working in films and dramas, Yoo scored remarkable roles in 2018 films Default and Burning. The latter competed at 2018 Cannes Film Festival’s Palme d’Or and was the first Korean film shortlisted at the 2018 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film.

Meanwhile, actress Park Shin Hye has had quite a busy year with hit TV series Memories of the Alhambra. Her film Call is also expected to be released in the second half of 2019.

In her new film #ALONE, Park takes on a serious character facing a dire situation where she has to work on her survival skills.

#ALONE begins its production activities in the second half of 2019.

cr: - https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/alone-yoo-ah-in-park-shin-hye-new-film/ 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

D_U0AgTU0AAItGW.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz121ienpSL/?igshid=1e1c3ooxnbii1 

[TRANS] #ParkShinHye’s IG update 2019.o7.13

It’s raining, windy and hails fall again. The sun comes out, it’s raining and windy again.

The sun rising, the falling rain, the hot and the cold make it the unforgettable Lucerne.

Despite all of this, it’s not a secret I’ve smiled all day :glasses:

cr: @YYSY_

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

If she's given a Rich-and-Powerful female CEO role 

Bring it on CEO Park!!!  A shrewd and angsty one to add 

Jinwoo yah...how could you left Heejoo just like that??? She was hurting...but so are you :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

9927BC505C1E1BE02E

I love this parting scene. reminds me of classic dramas like Beautiful Days, Stairway to Heaven, Meteor Garden, MVP Valentine & My Sassy Girl film.

Your captions always caught me off-guard, Rori. It's so much FUN to have you around. I love you to Soompi and beyond :heart: #girlcrush

love you too mama bear :wub:  you made this thread livelier. :) I also enjoy your witty comebacks unlike me...

Resulta ng larawan para sa jack sparrow meme

Yes, we can! With aircon in FULL BLAST :joy: After office hours, we can just change into something thinner and lesser (read: sleeveless, backless, midriff, miniskirt and the likes :P) and while you're at it, you have to let our hair down (literally!) 

@rori0711, you're spoiling my delulu :joy: (walang basagan ng trip, bhe!)

Resulta ng larawan para sa super junior sorry sorry gif

Hahaha :joy: Let's partaaaaaay B)

With RW Oppa :blush: but it has to come with a Reward ... (sorry YHJ, HongHongHong is mine)

sounds pervy :D I should I warn Doc Jihong :P I can't blame you. Did I say, Kim Raewon is Shinhye's sexiest costar? yeah he is.

Resulta ng larawan para sa kim raewon highkick

You'll see momma in a few hours, don't worry :)

you know me :wub: I will compel my mom to sit with me and watch MoA hahaha. She loves Memories of Bali by the way :w00t:

2 hours ago, lduc said:

IT WILL BE A THRILLING PROJECT FOR ACTORS YOO AH IN AND PARK SHIN HYE WITH THEIR UPCOMING FILM #ALONE.

cr: - https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/alone-yoo-ah-in-park-shin-hye-new-film/ 

I like hellokpop. They offers objective write ups :wub:

D_ONv65W4AEdJZw.jpg 

D_ONv65XsAAb4Q6.jpg

Shinhye is a vision as always. She's sporting a red hair which suits her. I remember SH & LJH pics in those attires but didn't knew they presented the award to Yoo AhIn no less!  Omo!!

thanks @lduc for sharing ;)

Happy Saturday y'all! Have a great weekend ahead :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Lol! She is wearing it! Lol! :joy:(Dry humor). :blush:

I want to see SH wearing them outside the Salon though :D

when is Mojo.S.phine fansign event again? I want to see fiery SH like this!!!

D-NfCvGUwAAX2Eg.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Grrrrrr! @lduc, I was about to post this comment BUT you got here first :joy:. As usual, you're FAST! 

it comes with years of practice :P it's her forte. we can't outspeed her...grrrrr :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

43 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

It's been a week since we talked about SH' semi-retirement .. with all the WHAT-IFs and BUTs. Then the Casting news came, ShinHye saved us in the nick of time. 

Our Girl shows no sign of slowing down. Yey!

yeah. i feel frustrated sometimes with fans doubting Shinhye & SALT. They easily get distracted by minor issues. They didn't know that disrespecting & belittling SALT, reflects to Shinhye and also to SH fans in general. They were frantic that other actors have more cfs, more famous, more visible tsk tsk tsk as if this is all about competition.They blame her agency when in fact, they are dealing with big production companies and supports Shinhye in her decisions. Now that SH has a film,  they were high, forgetting all their bad remarks and have they shown appreciation? It was all about serving their personal agenda and ego. :pensive:

Waiting. It tests our character & reveals our weaknesses. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

We are :kiss_wink:. Any place could be like Home if you are with your love ones. And that ShinHye is a total mommy's girl

spot on! 

enjoy your quality time with the fambam. more happy memories for you guys! :wub: keep safe on the road :)  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wow.. This thread is hot right now :D

It's been two days since casting news, but till now I keep seeing new new articles about it. 

I never doubted salt agency and PSH relation. Whenever I feel to, I remember that's the agency where out girl shined. That's the agency which accepted her when she was zero. 

Salt * PSH = Family.

:)

I may not be so active in the coming week, I have an important exam.

Have fun girls, I will join y'all later :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

LOOK: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In Confirm to Star in an Upcoming Film

2TIGBiMJ?format=png&name=600x314

6ba004535738b81bcfd1dc24949006bf?s=96&d=

Have you been waiting for the big screen comeback of Park Shin Hye and/or Yoo Ah In? Good news! It has been confirmed that they will take lead roles in an upcoming movie.

On July 11, it has been revealed that Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In will star in an upcoming Film #ALONE. Accordingly, the movie is set to begin filming on the second half of 2019.

As stated, #ALONE will tell the story of an out of control city after an unidentified infection has spread rapidly. With its survivors being isolated in the city

Moreover, Yoo Ah In will play the character of a gamer who survived alone and gets cut off from the world. He protects himself even in a tragic and chaotic situation.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will take the role of another survivor. She faced difficult situations but creates her own survival skill.

Source: (.)

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/07/11/look-park-shin-hye-and-yoo-ah-in-confirm-to-star-in-an-upcoming-film/

• Like 4