❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest YatieM

How dare they make those unhealthy comments about our lovely actress.. still loving shin hye only...i became an ardent fan of korean dramas because of her and no one else... :x Even changed instant noodle brand to shin ramyun because of her... Can't wait for the new lotte duty free ad...

@MISSMOON .... Kyaaaaahhhhhh our beloved dongsaeng has returned. We missed you so very much.... >:D< :x I can very well understand your need to take control of real life as sometimes a fangirls life is so absorbing but please please don't leave this thread completely okay? :-bd To all our chinggus here... You are all so awesome in handling this big news which inadvertently affected ShinHye esp as some of you have been shippers. Well most of us have been there and in the long run what matters the most is that our biases are happy or have moved on. We tail the pain with the pleasure... ;;)

1st of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  I want to welcome our lovely & sweetheart member @MissMoon I missed you this third comment for you know bcz I love people here they are my friends & we are belong to each other I won't tell you how I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
f7dd1db77a2ebdd2e232f623f0177dcb.jpg
Welcome-back.gif
<:-P <:-P <:-P
cr: to the owner 

To All Shippers please don't feel sorry for Park shin hye please   , she doesn't date , marry or engaged , she is single according to our sources back to reality just accept that we are in real world not delusional world I love Minshiners bcz They are awesome great people so I ask you to not feel sorry for our girl who doesn't date anyone. :)>-

Guest MISSMOON

nistymaj01 said: @MISSMOON .... Kyaaaaahhhhhh our beloved dongsaeng has returned. We missed you so very much.... >:D< :x I can very well understand your need to take control of real life as sometimes a fangirls life is so absorbing but please please don't leave this thread completely okay? :-bd To all our chinggus here... You are all so awesome in handling this big news which inadvertently affected ShinHye esp as some of you have been shippers. Well most of us have been there and in the long run what matters the most is that our biases are happy or have moved on. We tail the pain with the pleasure... ;;)

Guest MISSMOON

@nilerose ooh my lovely unnie.... I love u & missed u a lot.... Exactly, we are a family here, and thanks to shinhye unnie... because of her I got to know awesome sisters & chingus <3 <3

@MissMoonI miss you so much my dear..Glad see you again here
well about the news, I'm shocked and sad.. you know i'm a shipper.. :((but please no fan war.. respect everyone choice..
yeah, i'm done from shipping now, bye..

Guest MISSMOON

Oh my god .... seriously the shippers are going so far!!! Look at their posts in her ig

minho left u, accept it.. we know how u feel abt the news but we will support u ..... and so on

Who told them they were dating???? They are even not considered a close friends.... I love minshinners, and i appreciate all what they done for unnie... but we should not cross the line plz

Can i join you guys here? Although this is my first time posting here. I'm a pure starlight angels before jumped into minshin shipper but I'm all over now. I've decided to continue be a certified starlight angels without shipping her with any of her co-stars. Minshin is the last, no more. 
>:D<

P/s : i'd love to see her working with jo in sung, kim soo hyun, yoo seung hoo. In the future i guess? hehe

Guest MISSMOON

BellaL said: @MissMoonI miss you so much my dear..Glad see you again here
well about the news, I'm shocked and sad.. you know i'm a shipper.. :((but please no fan war.. respect everyone choice..
yeah, i'm done from shipping now, bye..

Guest LadyNess

hello_gorgeous_zps4ee2dbfe.gif

Hi gorgeous,
I hope all you can welcome me here in Park Shin Hye Thread...
My shipper paradise sunk today I need to move on and I hope I can meet lots of friends here..I promise I behave..So that You don't kick me out here...:))

MISSMOON

said: Oh my god .... seriously the shippers are going so far!!! Look at their posts in her ig

minho left u, accept it.. we know how u feel abt the news but we will support u ..... and so on

Who told them they were dating???? They are even not considered a close friends.... I love minshinners, and i appreciate all what they done for unnie... but we should not cross the line plz