❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Instyle April 2015

Instyle April 2015 Issue: Love life and warm words.

Our 20s love life
Lee Jong Suk: “Last year, my thoughts were, ‘Forget dating, let’s just get married;’ but now, my thoughts have changed. Rather than dating and getting married, I wish to have someone who’s on my side no matter what and give me unconditional love.”

Park Shin Hye: "I’m not very good with playing hard to get when it comes to dating. Back then, when I like someone, I want to do everything I can for them, I’m the type of person who’s honest with my emotions. Now I realized that to be considerate of one another, you need to put in a lot of effort. Now, I’m still contemplating about what it means to date and the effort required for the other person."

Warm words to one another
Lee Jong Suk: "Shinhye is definitely going to be a great actress, I sincerely mean it. It goes without saying but she is an actress who will receive love for a long time to come. She will only get more stylish with age."

Park Shin Hye: "From Jongsuk’s gaze, I think he’s a warm actor. I wish that many people will see him through his works and felt the warmth of his gaze as well. He acted as many occupations up until this point, from student, to doctor and even reporter, I’m looking forward to what he will do next for his projects!"

Lee Jong Suk: “Spiderman? (laughs)

© | Translated by pienocchio
http://pienocchio.tumblr.com/post/114200239872/instyle-april-2015-issue-love-life-and-warm 

Instyle April 2015 Issue: Mouth-blocking Kiss.

tumblr_inline_nljsznp54v1qbsnap_500.jpg

Lee Jong Suk: “Mouth-blocking kiss? To be honest, I did it without much hesitation. The director had a very picturesque image in his mind so I did it just like the way the script have noted.”

Park Shin Hye: “Usually, you would cover your mouth after a kiss but the script had the scene progressed in reverse. It was so detailed that we just did what it set out for us to do, the scene was so thoughtfully written that the kiss scene came out very beautiful.”

Lee Jong Suk: “Even now, I listen to the “Pinocchio” soundtrack often; whenever I listen to the soundtrack, I feel the wind and air of that day vividly and the scene wouldp play out in my head. It was a beautiful scene.”

http://pienocchio.tumblr.com/post/114198483387/instyle-april-2015-issue-mouth-blocking-kiss 

Instyle April 2015 Interview: Pinocchio and Darling Couple

After “Pinocchio”
Lee Jong Suk: "After the drama ended, I was busy with fanmeetings and advertisement shoots. Even after the drama has ended, Shinhye and I had lots of work together."

Park Shin Hye: “Right before London, we filmed the DVD commentary for “Pinocchio.” The drama is over but we meet up so often that isn’t it like continuing the feelings of the drama?”
Lee Jong Suk: "I don’t feel it? haha."

"Pinocchio" and Darling Couple
Park Shin Hye: “Before starting the project, I had many worries. Jongsuk normally has a delicate image but I have thick double eyelids and big eyes so people were saying we wouldn’t match well. However, when the drama started, those concerns went away completely, we match better than I had expected?”

Lee Jong Suk: "Contrary to that, I wasn’t worried at all. First, content of the work aside, we were casted by Director-nim who wanted to see us work together to bring out a certain something so I thought it was a great combination, and I was right!"

Lee Jong Suk: “During filming, Shinhye was the mood-maker. Everyone was exhausted due to the busy filming, even our Director-nim was sensitive at times. During those times, if Shinhye was there, she would find a way to make all of us laugh. Most of the field staff were male so whenever there’s an actress on set, the atmosphere would becomes lively regardless.”

Park Shin Hye: “Above all, I enjoyed learning so much from the team, not only from my fellow actors but also the sunbaenims! When we were filming, Jongsuk was there for me like “vitamin;” I matched well with everyone from Yoobi to Young Gwang Oppa, and even the sunbaenims. I had a lot of fun during our shoots so it was hard for me to let go after the drama has ended.”

http://pienocchio.tumblr.com/post/114196121557/instyle-april-2015-interview-pinocchio-and 

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Affordable Fashion: Park Shin Hye's $44 Vintage Hollywood Bracelet

By Elsa B. | March 21, 2015 01:10 PM EDT

park-shin-hye-ceci-magazine-march-issue-
pinocchio actress Park Shin Hye traveled to sunny Thailand for the March issue of Ceci. To portray an extremely stylish tourist lounging in a luxury resort, the star wore runway apparel by pushBUTTON, ANDY & DEBB, and The Studio K, to name a few brands.

Park accessorized all of her looks with quirky, sparkling Vintage Hollywood jewelry. The custom jewelry maker is a K-pop favorite brand that has been worn by the likes of Girls' Generation's Taeyeon, KARA's Park Gyuri, and 4Minute's Gayoon in magazine pictorials.

One of the standout pieces Park donned was a simple bracelet composed of six colorful charms in the shape of lips. The bracelet, known as the Pop Cartoon Lips Bracelet, is part of the Vintage Hollywood diffuse line High Cheeks. It can be yours for $44 in the brand's official online store. It can be seen below in greater detail.

If that price is still too steep or you feel uncomfortable navigating a Korean website, affordable counterpart bracelets that follow a lip theme are provided below as well. Happy shopping!

Pop Cartoon Lips Bracelet ($44)
park-shin-hye-ceci-magazine-march-issue-

Cr:kpopstarz 

I know every one including me  are pained when we see hateful comments about uri princess & We fight against brainless people who wants to show the worst inside them only but we should look to the achievements that Park shin hye done & we are one of her achievements that she succeed to do it we are proud of her accomplishments & we looking forward to the next projects impatiently without worrying ourselves or terrorised by who called themselves critic .

I want to share one of inspiring stories  a woman who being successful & proud of herself , she became one of inspiring popular women because a hateful comments on video showing her as "The World's Ugliest Woman" 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
I Just want to say the word represent who we are and our mentality , The Word can destroy , build , make some happy ,angry or sad ......etc So I hope that My Words won't hurt any one whatever his/her race , religion , name , medical condition , body shape ......etc after all we are human being the humanity means mercy, consideration , & respect   the others .cr: to the owner 

Guest AbyBlue

LOTTE DUTY FREE Ad filming
Embedded image permalink

but where is yoo seung hooo.......heard they were doing LDF ad film together...... :-?

Guest AbyBlue

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Cozy Up in London and Share Thoughts on ′Pinocchio′ Kisses                                                                                        2015.03.22 15:00 
Meeting each other in London, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk shot a warm and cozy pictorial for star & fashion magazine, InStyle

InStyle recently revealed what Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were doing in London. Despite it being awhile since SBS′ Pinocchio ended, the two actors still appeared as close as ever, creating beautiful photos.

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Cozy Up in London and Share Thoughts on ′Pinocchio′ Kisses

During the interview, the two addresssed their intimiate kiss scenes in Pinocchio

"The director had a very pretty image in his head, so we just went for it as it was written in the script," explained Lee Jong Suk. "I still listen to the OST even though the drama is over, and whenever I listen to the song, it′s such a beautiful scene that I can still see it vividly in my head." 

Park Shin Hye agreed, saying, "I think a great kiss scene came out because everything was organized with much detail, including the direction of the hands."
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Cozy Up in London and Share Thoughts on ′Pinocchio′ Kisses

Talking about acting, Lee Jong Suk showed his passion for wanting to continue improving in acting. "That′s why I′m the type to persistently push myself when it comes to acting." 

Park Shin Hye shared about all the luck she′s had with her projects and co-stars. "Through my projects, I think I met all the male actors in their 20s." 

The full interview and pictorial will be included in the April issue of InStyle.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89453/parkshinhye-leejongsuk-for-instyle