❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye - Yoo Seung-ho, SJS MV reunion in two years after the couple standing breathing actor Park Shin Hye and 
70284499.3_99_20150323215105.jpg?type=w4

Yoo Seung-ho has once again focuses the breath as a couple , according to the agency's two Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung-ho gotta nakjeom as a new model of recent commercial shoot Lotte Department Store sets out to. In particular, two people are Yoo Seung-ho was awarded the '6 o'clock playground' attention to match the breath as a couple in the music video for enlisted former SJS.Moreover Yoo Seung-ho Park Shin Hye will be focused on the most breath from one media interview during the military service Yoo Seung-ho was also plugging into an actor. And the two will be reunited once again that through advertising at this time.
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000331340

Guest ktiminie

MISSMOON said: I just checked park shin hye unnie's IG ....seriously the shippers make me angry.. do they love her because of her costars or her work.... how can they post such a thing in her account!!!put yourself in her shoes, do you like it when u work to the limit you sacrifices your personal life for your career & u see people only talking about your relations with your costars... this shows that ur work has no good impactif you want to really support her, support her works only...guys shipping is fun if u do not take it seriously...

I don't know whether anyone posted this yet but SH looks so pretty here. Hope to see the interview soon.
image.jpg11_zpsemsba8bw.jpg
ctto 
:x
I know a lot of shippers are in rehabilitation phase but I wanna cheer you up. This weekend gone by I realized quite a few countries were showing SH's series on their local channels. For example TVB J2 in Hong Kong was broadcasting 'Heirs'image.jpg10_zps04begvym.jpg

Then, in Singapore Channel U we also have 'Heirs'image.jpg9_zpsqckn6coo.jpg
Also in Taiwan, soon we will have Pinocchio image.jpg8_zpsb4bjuycm.jpg

ctto
I hope people who watch these shows will acknowledge PSH acting. She really works so hard and to see her male co-stars get so much credit and go to fanmeeting/concerts in Hong Kong and Taiwan, I really wished it was PSH's fan-meet instead.

Guest arl1430293995

I can't seem to find any of PSH's recent fan meets or fan signing events. No recent vids of her Japan fan meet either. :(  I miss seeing her. :x