❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest AbyBlue

Chae Jung Ahn Class A Networking, Park Shin Hye - Han Ji Min and 'easy to show' [sports Today]

Hand incarnation enter 03/22/2015 11:55 Last modified 03/22/2015 11:55 
Article image

actress Chae Jung Ahn is ppomnaetda extraordinary connections. Chae Jung Ahn has posted a picture is often taken together with fellow artists through his acquaintance with Instagram. So far, the Lee Hye-young Chae Jung Ahn, Han Ji Min, Park Shin Hye, Nishi, etc. revealed his friendship with actress Chae Jung Ahn is "Let us happy," a photo taken with Lee Hye-young said fondly left a post, photo took with Han Ji Min and acquaintances there was even leave a post called "chatter of the girls."

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015032211244614381

Hmm everything I was going to post has already been posted... :| Anyway, I hope she has been getting a lot of rest and staying healthy. Apparently, her last IG update shows her resting, mb she's sick. She has been travelling a lot lately, Korea to China to UK to Japan back to Korea and soon back to China... She said she was jet-lagged too

class="single__title entry-title"Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk revive as a couple for Millet S/S 2015 Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk "Millet" CF Posted on March 22, 2015

Source:koreaboo

Actors Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have returned to the media spotlight as a couple in their latest pictorial for Millet S/S 2015.

Playing the lead roles in the hit drama Pinocchio, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have returned as a couple once again with Millet recently revealing a commercial starring the two stars fooling around while promoting Millet’s hiking jackets.

After their big embrace in the commercial video, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk then reveal a photo shoot video for the behind-the-scenes of the commercial. Dressing up in similar outfits, the two actors pose in multiple styles of the spring and summer hiking gear together.

Naturally continuing where they left off in the drama, the two stars are able to convincingly appear as a couple for their pictorial. Additionally, the colors of the two actors’ outfits also complement each other, creating a stronger connected feeling between them.

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk "Millet" CF

photo2

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk "Millet" CFPark Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk "Millet" CF Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk "Millet" CF

Source: OSEN and KMagazineLovers

May I ask if ShinHye will have a CF with Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store and with Kim Soo Hyun for Lotte Duty Free? Cause I've read somewhere (I don't remember exactly) there's a cartoon pic tell a love story between a architecture and a clumsy staff of Lotte, they tagged Park Shin Hye and Kim Soo Hyun along that pic. 1622765_802304143184532_67634142575489691465177_802304116517868_2685405747174411
credit as tagged 

For those of us who are curious who our girl sat with during the Twenty VIP premier
ctto
Got to hand it to Shin Hye....she really knows how to avoid rumors and at the same time have a reunion with long-time friends - Kang PD of Heirs, Kim Ji Won. (although...this disappoints me a little...tee heee)  :P

@NileRose, thanks for the awe-inspiring talk. There is just too much bullying in the real world and on the internet and yes, lets focus on the positive achievements of PSH. 
@Jasmine1213, from what I know KSH and PSH only feature in the webtoon. There is no mention of collaboration and KSH has to focus on his new role. 
Its really nice to see SH having a reunion with the heirs cast in 'twenty' premiere. image.jpg2_zpstfz76beq.jpg
ctto