[Drama 2006] Seoul 1945 서울 1945

creidesca

[KBS] RyuSooYoung, HanEunJung, KimHoJin, SoYuJin

begins airing January 7th 2006 on KBS1 homepage:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/1945 / http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/seoul1945

CAST

seoul010qg.jpgLee Ji Hoon::Kim Gi Soo / Hong Yo Sub::Moon Dong Ki / Lee Bo Hee::Ah Me Kah Oh Lee / So Yoo Jin::Moon Suk Kyung Kim Young Chul::Moon Jung Gwan / Kim Kyung Sook::Yoon Jung Jah seoul028ox.jpgJang Hang Sun::Kim Pan Chul / Han Eun Jung::Kim Hae Kyung / Go Doo Shim::Jung Hyang Geum seoul035il.jpgKim Sae Ah::Jo Young Eun / Kim Ho Jin::Lee Dong Woo / Choi Jung Won::Lee In Pyung seoul047xg.jpgSon Jung Bom::Park Sung Joo / Park Sang Myun::Park Chang Joo seoul056la.jpgJung Han Yong::Choi Eun Gwan / Park Shin Hye::Choi Geum Hee / Ryu Soo Young::Choi Woon Hyuk Lee Duk Hee::Jo Soon Ee / Lee Byung Wook:: Oh Chul Hyung

translations of cast list provided by purpletiger86 previously articles on the drama, translated by CindyW888

9/10/05 – Ryu Soo Young (류수영) and Kim Myung Min (김명민) are selected to costar in the 60-episodes period drama "Seoul 1945 (서울 1945)" scheduled to be aired by KBS1 in early 2006. The timeline of the drama is around the 6.25 turbulence. It portrays love and friendship amidst the left-wing confrontation, the intervention of the United States and Soviet Union, split of North and South Korea, and restoration of independence. Ryu Soo Young plays the role Choi Woon Hyuk (최운혁) who was born in a poor family and worked in a smelting factory. Then he studies in Soviet Union and becomes a left-wing hardcore figure. Kim Myung Min just completed the filming of "Immortal Lee Soon Shin", and now his is once again chosen to perform in "Seoul 1945". Originally, "Seoul 1945" is scheduled to be aired following the final episode of "Immortal Lee Soon Shin". However, due to the budget problem, the broadcasting time of this drama is delayed till early 2006. To fill the gap, KBS1 starts airing the Mongol historical drama "Genghis Khan (칭기스칸)" on 9/10. http://www.chosun.com/media/photo/news/200...05040124_00.jpg http://www.chosun.com/media/photo/news/200...09030194_00.jpg http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2005...09032858390.htm
10/7/05 – Han Eun Jung (한은정) and Soh Yoo Jin (소유진) will be the lead actresses of the drama "Seoul 1945 (서울 1945)" scheduled to be aired by KBS1 in January of 2006 following the final episode of "Genghis Khan (칭기스칸)". HEJ plays the role Kim Hae Kyung (김해경) who is the daughter of a tenant farmer serving for the landowner Moon Jung Gwan (문정관). SYJ plays the role Moon Suk Kyung (문석경) who is landowner Moon Jung Gwan's daughter. Actor Kim Ho Jin (김호진) plays the role Lee Dong Woo (이동우) who is the adopted son of President Lee Seung Man (이승만).
12/23/05 – On 12/22, Kim Ho Jin, Ryu Soo Young, Soh Yoo Jin, Han Eun Jung, and Park Sang Myun (김호진, 류수영, 소유진, 한은정, 박상면) attend the press conference of KBS1 large-scale weekend drama "Seoul 1945". This 60-episode drama will be aired on 1/7 following the final episode of "Genghis Khan (칭기스칸)". HEJ states, "I'd like to perform in this period drama through which I could present my real image." KHJ says, "It is quite a hardship for the performers and filming crew to film under the cold weather. I'm eager to act in this worth-watching drama." PD Yoon Chang Bum (윤창범) states, "This drama, portraying turbulent lives and ambitious youngsters, is like a walking comtemporary history of Korea."

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Moose

Hmmm...

I wonder if my great grandfather is in the drama.

He was against the President Lee Seung Man and was running for presidency but then he died from sickness. :tears:

Can't wait for this drama to air!!!

i cant wait for this to air. I have to say the costumes are already amazing seeing them from the press con :)

watching the preview at the official website was even more impressive, if you guys haven't seen the preview, please visit the KBS website and do so!

Guest chibikko

watching the preview at the official website was even more impressive, if you guys haven't seen the preview, please visit the KBS website and do so!

ooo..thanks for the info. Will go to the site now! :D

[edit]

oh man, the preview was great.

Guest jaejoongie <3

I wan't wait to watch this

i bet this will win a lot of awards for the year 2006!

i already know and it's not even december yet XD

Guest xx-outsider-xx

wow! looks interesting~

and ryu and han eun jung will be in it! i love them in 'bright girls' story' [even tho they played evil roles]

Archived