[Drama 2006] Seoul 1945 서울 1945

creidesca

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pyoungsang

thanks.. there goes my hope of learning some korean history... but at least in episode one i got to see how the north koreans voted for war.. hehe.. in that meeting room :) my korean isn't that great, i hope that some kind soul would write a synopsis after each episode... or else i'd be really lost watching the show...

i watched ep 1 yesterday..... was pretty impressive.... bomb here bomb there, here a bomb, there a bomb, everywhere bomb bomb! :P

my fren was telling me she thinks the PD spent all that money buying bombs and missiles... LOL...

i was glad to see Go Doo Shim in the cast... and other veteran actors... I think they will be the ones carrying the show...

So Yoo Jin really surprised me .. for once i get to see her acting not cute! Bravo to that gurl because I liked what I saw.... :rolleyes: now i never really liked her, because she always looked so baby-ish to me.... but this So Yoo Jin that I saw was completely different.... there's an air of maturity about her that i really liked.. awesome!

and WAH!! RYu SOo Young playing a north korean military man.... i never would have thought he'd be on the other side of the fence..

I still do not like han eun jung's acting.... she should practice looking shock more.. ^^ everytime she tries to look shock i cringe... it was bad..

can someone explain her (hae kyung) relationship with ryu soo young's character? she was engaged to Dong Woo(Kim Ho Jin) right? but why did she help ryu soo young when Dong Woo wanted to kill him... are they romantically involved? I remember I heard her say... 'if this man dies, then I die with him' (somekind or romeo and juliet line)... and that Dong Woo got stunned at her words and let RSY live...

overall... a pretty exciting first episode... almost the same type of rush I got from watching the earlier episodes of F70s.... but perhaps F70s looked more real to me? because of the little kids involved? the set reminds me of F70s :D can't help it..... and what's with the Ga Ka playing golf in the rain??? Gosh, that was really weird.... :wacko:

Hae Kyoung and Ryu Soo Young's characters are secretly in love with each other. We don't know how it exactly happened (though we see that they meet as children in EP 2) and Dong Woo is also terribly in love with Hae Kyoung. Yeah, the set look a lot like F70's (in fact they're probably reusing them.) The prison in the show look very familiar also. Also the boy who plays the younger Roo Soo Young's character played the younger Jang in Seo Dong Yo. Ga Ka must have really wanted to play golf that day. No really, I think it was just for dramatic purposes.

Hae Kyoung and Ryu Soo Young's characters are secretly in love with each other. We don't know how it exactly happened (though we see that they meet as children in EP 2) and Dong Woo is also terribly in love with Hae Kyoung. Yeah, the set look a lot like F70's (in fact they're probably reusing them.) The prison in the show look very familiar also. Also the boy who plays the younger Roo Soo Young's character played the younger Jang in Seo Dong Yo. Ga Ka must have really wanted to play golf that day. No really, I think it was just for dramatic purposes.

thanks so much :) i still haven't watched episode 2 yet... taking my sweet time with this..

Seoul.1945.E01.KBS.060107.HDTV.XViD_HODOLi.avi_003219285.jpg

MEDIA FEATURE

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200512/27/200512271839123733_s.wmv

http://user.chol.com/~d2322/open.wmv

source: dcinside

i watched the 2nd episode last nite... thanks to it... i could hardly keep my eyes open and slept really early because of it....

is it only me or the cast is really boring me.....

hye kyung could have at least looked more dramatic on her execution day... they tie her up to a bark and she just looks at so yoo jin with this long stare.... @-@ tears for all times sake? no? no need?

anyway i can't really make up what happened in episode 2 cos i just kept dozing off... aigooo~

big budget drama... what's gone wrong..

Guest renni72

So Yoo Jin has not been into acting for a long time. The last I heard was she wanted to try her hand in a singing career in Japan......

from armanigurl's review, So Yoo Jin's acting seemed to have improved. Can't wait to watch her onscreen again.

Can someone tell me what's her role in this drama?

The set really reminds me of F70s...

Guest Pyoungsang

It's too bad that many people here don't seem to be too impressed with this drama because it's actually quite good. Especially episode 3 (which was heart rending.) Episode 4 was very good also.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pyoungsang

Ep 10 was really sad ... these writer must have a thing for kids getting shot!! I think this drama deserves better rating and attention it's getting here. A good show.

Archived