[Drama 2006] Seoul 1945 서울 1945

creidesca

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im so happy this came out today! this looks like a really good drama and its good that top stars are in here too. i mean there not that top but its a good cast imo

wonder if there's gonna be any political message to this drama, particularly with Ryu Soo Young character's and with the historical background that sets up this story.

Guest wcavatar

Dude wheres todays eps.... it came out so early yesterday....

hmm.... Did peps not like it or something .... i loved it

oops n/m thanks creidesca

Dude wheres todays eps.... it came out so early yesterday....

hmm.... Did peps not like it or something .... i loved it

oops n/m thanks creidesca

hehe, some days it gets up to my CB slower...only 1 me and 10+ files on queue, all of which needs to be dled and up to CB =(

Guest Pyoungsang

First episode was very well done. The younger actors were a little shaky but not embarassingly so. Hopefully they will become more comfortable in their roles as the show continues. I'll see how the second episode is tonight. It does look promising.

hmmms i have it downloaded... sneaked a peek at 5 minutes of episode 2... han eun jung's acting is not making me looking forward to this... so yoo jin looks okay but doesnt seem like a strong actress...

this drama looks like its going to be really dramatic... but from the looks of the actresses i really wonder how they are going to do justice to the set...

everything looks awfully well polished, but the two lead actresses need some serious polishing up...

haven't seen the other actors yet.. but saw a bit of park sang myun.. i like what i see in his character.. vicious ... not often we get to see that side of him... :)

hmmms i have it downloaded... sneaked a peek at 5 minutes of episode 2... han eun jung's acting is not making me looking forward to this... so yoo jin looks okay but doesnt seem like a strong actress...

this drama looks like its going to be really dramatic... but from the looks of the actresses i really wonder how they are going to do justice to the set...

everything looks awfully well polished, but the two lead actresses need some serious polishing up...

haven't seen the other actors yet.. but saw a bit of park sang myun.. i like what i see in his character.. vicious ... not often we get to see that side of him... :)

why take a sneak peak at ep 2? ep 1 they were all grownups and you kinda need to watch ep 1 to understand what went on in ep 2 because ep 2 left off where ep 1 was. If I'm not wrong the timeline is that they're in the 1950's right now and then it will eventually go back to the 1930's and then keep advancing in the years till 2006.

why take a sneak peak at ep 2? ep 1 they were all grownups and you kinda need to watch ep 1 to understand what went on in ep 2 because ep 2 left off where ep 1 was. If I'm not wrong the timeline is that they're in the 1950's right now and then it will eventually go back to the 1930's and then keep advancing in the years till 2006.

haha cos its late now and i'm tired ... i will watch episode 1 when i'm fully awake... somehow this drama would be good for me.. i'm not really into war movies/dramas, but i keep hearing people talk about the korean war and i never really know what happened.. fashion 70s gave me a grim preview of it... and i understand that the topic is still quite sore in koreans who saw the war...

X mentioned that they spent about 17 billion on the drama... :wacko: i guess the producers really want to make this drama look as real as possible...

i'll be back after i finish watching the first episode :) hehe, and i have this strange habit... i usually start hating actresses in dramas that i end up loving and end up adoring the actress...

so me criticising the actresses isn't a bad thing.. ^_^

Guest Pyoungsang

Ep 2 was not as good as ep 1 but not bad. I'm also afraid that unless you know Korean history (especially of the time period covered in the show) pretty well, it will be pretty difficult to understand why things are happening. The show does not give the audience any historical background; they assume that you already know what is going on historically. Unlike Fashion 70's where history is more like a backdrop to the story, history is tightly intertwined with the story in this show. That will probably limit the appeal to non-Koreans.

Ep 2 was not as good as ep 1 but not bad. I'm also afraid that unless you know Korean history (especially of the time period covered in the show) pretty well, it will be pretty difficult to understand why things are happening. The show does not give the audience any historical background; they assume that you already know what is going on historically. Unlike Fashion 70's where history is more like a backdrop to the story, history is tightly intertwined with the story in this show. That will probably limit the appeal to non-Koreans.

thanks.. there goes my hope of learning some korean history... but at least in episode one i got to see how the north koreans voted for war.. hehe.. in that meeting room :) my korean isn't that great, i hope that some kind soul would write a synopsis after each episode... or else i'd be really lost watching the show...

i watched ep 1 yesterday..... was pretty impressive.... bomb here bomb there, here a bomb, there a bomb, everywhere bomb bomb! :P

my fren was telling me she thinks the PD spent all that money buying bombs and missiles... LOL...

i was glad to see Go Doo Shim in the cast... and other veteran actors... I think they will be the ones carrying the show...

So Yoo Jin really surprised me .. for once i get to see her acting not cute! Bravo to that gurl because I liked what I saw.... :rolleyes: now i never really liked her, because she always looked so baby-ish to me.... but this So Yoo Jin that I saw was completely different.... there's an air of maturity about her that i really liked.. awesome!

and WAH!! RYu SOo Young playing a north korean military man.... i never would have thought he'd be on the other side of the fence..

I still do not like han eun jung's acting.... she should practice looking shock more.. ^^ everytime she tries to look shock i cringe... it was bad..

can someone explain her (hae kyung) relationship with ryu soo young's character? she was engaged to Dong Woo(Kim Ho Jin) right? but why did she help ryu soo young when Dong Woo wanted to kill him... are they romantically involved? I remember I heard her say... 'if this man dies, then I die with him' (somekind or romeo and juliet line)... and that Dong Woo got stunned at her words and let RSY live...

overall... a pretty exciting first episode... almost the same type of rush I got from watching the earlier episodes of F70s.... but perhaps F70s looked more real to me? because of the little kids involved? the set reminds me of F70s :D can't help it..... and what's with the Ga Ka playing golf in the rain??? Gosh, that was really weird.... :wacko:

Archived