[Drama 2006] Seoul 1945 서울 1945

creidesca

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bellegray

I just watched Epi 1 a couple days ago.

Hmm. it doesnt look like a promising drama..but i think ill keep on watching since some soompiers have said it was goood~~

:P

Guest ChakHanSarah

does anyone have the latest episode..I think it is like number 53...drama...was borin at first..but I started to like it...

thanx in advance..

Guest ChakHanSarah

doesnt a new episode come out today and tomorrow...who uploads them?!?!...lol...hehe...this drama is pretty interesting...at first I was lke...ehhh...but then as it went on I started to get into it...and my parents are all into it..I guess it is like the only thing we share at this moment...lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is seriously one of the most underrated dramas of this year!! I generally don't take much interest in historical fiction dramas, but 류수영 & 한은정 have really good chemistry! I remember both 류수영 & 한은정 in the earlier years of their career, particularly their roles in 명랑소녀 성공기, and they've really grown a lot since then as actors! I was especially blown away by 한은정's performance as 개희. She's come a loooong way since 명랑소녀. She was the bratty spoiled rich girl who was after 장혁 whose acting I could barely tolerate. (And that is an understatement). I seriously didn't think she'd last... And 류수영 was some minor evil character that wasn't even worth remembering in 명랑소녀... Of course, since then, 류수영 has 18:29 under his belt so I'm not too surprised by his excellent performance as 최운혁, but 한은정, wow!

I think this drama's awesome... both historically informative and has an interesting plot. Besides it's still retains that classic pure love story... 멋있는 사랑... a little more conservative and reserved because it's set back in the late 1950's era, that doesn't work too well in the contemporary social-setting paradigm.

Archived