creidesca

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest renni72

Can someone post ysi / ff or MU links??

How did the drama fare in Seoul?

Why are there so little info on this drama? The cast seems so extensive. surely it must be worth watching??

Guest Access DENIED

I'm thinking about watching this and i realize that park shin hye is in this.

What role does she play in the story?

is ne1 watching this drama? i havent been able to watch it cause my mom wont rent it. if any one is watching could u possibly post some episode summaries??? or if u dl it post it on youtube? no ones posted in this thread for such a long time and i think its time to make this thread lively. i kno its a good drama, we just need to promote it more. so ya if anyone can put up some summaries or w/e please do. THANKS :D

Guest Shinhwa LoVe

did the ost for this drama come out yet?? can somebody post it up? thanx a bunch!!! i love this drama by the way^^ although i'm not quite satisfied with the acting hehe

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sayla

did the ost for this drama come out yet?

Does anyone know what song is playing at the very beginning of Episode 1? Sounds like an American song from the 50's??

Just started watching this one...complicated characters right now.......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kdramanut

I know this is a fictional story, but sometimes, the captioned names sound familiar. When it comes to the political characters, are some of them real? Is there a complete listing of the characters somewhere? I also want to know if someone I'm related to is mentioned or portrayed in this drama.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xx-outsider-xx

i wonder if RSY and HEJ will be a couple in this series coz when i was watching bright girl's success story, i soooo want them to be an item, but too bad... lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

Despite the bad ratings and average to poor reviews, the KBS1 Historical Drama 서울 1945 (Seoul 1945) is adding 10 more Episodes to the story, which will conclude at the end of August -- followed by the new Sageuk set in the Balhae Kingdom, 대조영 (Dae Jo-Young) with Choi Su-Jong. This will mean the show will continue up to episode 80, which is still quite long for a show like this. Actually at the beginning of production, last year in September, the initial plan was to go for 100 Episodes, but then they decided for 70. As 70 Episodes didn't look enough to tell the whole story, the additional 10 Episodes were required. Dae Jo-Young has been shooting since March, and will soon join the big battle of Historical Dramas, with MBC's fantastic 주몽 (Jumong) and SBS' upcoming 연개소문 (Yeongae Somun)

i think Seoul 1945 is an excellent drama. i've been watching it on KO-AM on saturdays and sundays at 10, its really good. i wanted to watch from the beginning but i didnt know ko-am was playing it till i turned on the tv one day. so ya, i'm really impressed with the cast esp, Ryu Soo Young. He plays his character really well! love the Ryu Soo Young + Han Eun Jung couple. such a sad, enduring love

Guest malmanea87

wonder y it says kim myung min was casted in this.

newayz its a good drama. good actors too.

Guest iluvya

OMG this series is so freaken sad!!!!!!!! I cried my eyes out

I feel cause i missed some of the episodes...creidesca....are those links with eng subs?

THings I realized

That main servant girl...is from Full House...the one getting between bi and shk

THe lil boy who played the boy who learned about soviet unioni is the lil brother from Goong!

Wow...seriously I reccommend this series....the scenery is really nice and sad too!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chibifry

^ thanks! does anyone have the beginning eps like 1, 2, 3? I can't believe its not popular. The cast I think has some good people like Han go eun (i loveee her ! shes so muhshisuh!) and Park shin hye (love her too.)

Guest skara

[KBS] 서울 1945 50회 (Seoul 1945) Ep. 51 High Quality

avail at http://clubbox.co.kr/touya

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/tomjone/Seoul1.jpg

^ thanks! does anyone have the beginning eps like 1, 2, 3? I can't believe its not popular. The cast I think has some good people like Han go eun (i loveee her ! shes so muhshisuh!) and Park shin hye (love her too.)

You can download them at http://clubbox.co.kr/touya

Archived