Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

oh wow, so tim was born in the US?? i was amazed at his english when i heard him on loveletter season 1. thats when i first found out about him and started liking him. thts so cool. i'm a new fan and i wanna listen to some of his songs. can anyone recommend me any good songs he sang?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SYLEE

yay timmy oppa :]

where is his music uploaded on? i told him about it being on the internet and he wanted people to buy it. haha. typical artists rai. :]

Guest aznfishyfart

oh wow, so tim was born in the US?? i was amazed at his english when i heard him on loveletter season 1. thats when i first found out about him and started liking him. thts so cool. i'm a new fan and i wanna listen to some of his songs. can anyone recommend me any good songs he sang?

ya his korean had an accent when he first started but now its pretty much gone

saranghapnida

listen to that song ull love it lol

timmy's albums are timeless. i love his first 2. can't wait to listen to his 3rd. :D

anyway, i'm uploading a bunch of short old timmy clips that i have to my clubbox since someone requested it a while back. ^_^ i probably still have the odd clips on my CD's, but i'm not digging through them for now. :P so, just what's on my harddrive. Jess is gonna help me with some of the HQ files. :w00t: woohoo!

Guest angelkiki04

i'm really glad that he's getting back into the social scene again...

he's looking great! and fit!

love his voice...this is totally a underrated korean singer!

GO TIM!!!

and sigh..his english just makes me....sigh...........

Guest adikkeluangman

For his latest album, someone in god thread mention that Tim does a remake of god song. Can I know what song and from which track. Thankies... :)

Guest jasmine_korea

I wasn't his fan at all but after watching some gameshows that he was participate in those i saw his singing and i thought what a great voice!

Now im listening to his 2nd his voice is so pretty and i like his personality he is so polite !

Wow i like him.

Guest nia_5

his third album is not bad... check out track 2 and track 8. Personally, I loved his first album. Who can forget 'saranghamida' That's still one of my top songs...

:) Ya... I do really like the first album.can forget about it.

i heard that Tim going to play LoveLetter in Bali.I wish i can go to Bali n meet him in person.... :tears:

Guest loving_D

i listened to his latest album vol.3 and personally its not as gd as vol.2......vol.2 is the best =)

yeah vol 2 rocked. vol 3 is okay...the songs arent very catchy though. but i can't wait for the album photos!

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

i love tim....he's a talented guy. and he's such a faithful guy =] and him speaking english is juss another huge turn on...haha Xp

Guest mintiful

whats the song he sang in x-man 4.30 when he sang to BSG?? :D

-----

cant wait to see him this week on LL...

Guest SYLEE

^-- hah yeh he's my cousin. all 5 brothers are the ones that got me into so many sports since i was born :] i love 'em all equally

Guest kooky

SYLEE are you from upper darby too?

i always hope that i'll run into him at har or something haha

i think i saw his youngest bro, josh?

anyway, TIM<333333

Archived