Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

yeah, i'm gonna wait for the full album before i listen. :D

and good news, guys! timmy's gonna be part of the LL bali special!! :w00t: more to look forward to!!!!! :wub:

YAY! whew...it's about time he comes out on shows...i've been missing him for too long...lol! =] good luck to tim and his new album

^ me too! i miss him so much on shows. i'm finally watching LL now. i don't know if it's the fresh looking haircut, but timmy looks like he's lost weight. :unsure: either that, or he's grown taller, which probably isn't the case? :P i dunno... he just looks so lean right now. anyway, i hope his new album will do well. i'm looking forward to his comeback since i wasn't around when his first 2 albums were released and it seems that timmy vids are hard to come by. :D

Guest jess1tym4life

I just saw love letter man i so miss him so glad to see him again..my tim fever is back again.. :w00t: Can't wait for the bali one ftts & timmy on one show yeah....hot hot hot..

Who is that girl that likes tim..she mentioned his name & turned around & he was one of the guys who stood up for her..not bada, sorry i havent watched loveletter for so long so behind..

Feel free to visit our forum i'll try to update from now on tim latest stuff, since i'm being slacking off & our main Admin Jane is not around..

LOST IN TIM FORUM

(22 Apr 06) Tim- Love letter ep 127

tim6fd.jpg

Guest yokemun

^^ah....timmy!!!!!

gosh...he's so fine......

can't wait to watch that epi....

dlding now!!!!

thanks for the caps jess!!

jess: the girl is Yoo Seora, i think. :D (or Yoo Seol Ah, if you're romanizing individually?)

gosh, maybe it's time for me to get back to LIT. i wonder if my account still works there. :P it's been a while since i got very busy with school/work and had to restrict myself to 1-2 forums. :mellow: now that timmy's back with an album soon and same with shinhwa, i need to try to be more up-to-date again. :lol: haha...

Guest jess1tym4life

Lisa it's cool i'm being neglecting timmy too..well since he is back so am i..u like shinhwa too..man same here we r gonna be busy..

Thanks for the girl's name i think tim & her make a cute couple..hope they end up together..& who was that girl that came running up to tim & hugging him when he was about to hug Yoo Seora? that was so funny..

(23 Apr 06) Tim- xman ep 129

tim17jm.jpg

thanks for the caps, Jess. i checked and my account's ok at LIT. :P heehee...

yup, i like shinhwa, kang ta, etc. so, it's gonna be really busy with all the album releases from timmy and them. ^_^ and since i love FTTS, i'm really excited about the bali special. :w00t:

oh, that was Jo Jung Rin. she's really funny. :lol: i cracked up when she went to hug tim. i think she really likes him. :rolleyes:

Guest babietinhyeu

Tim was so cool on xman, and during the of course game. Everyone was cheering on him during his turn. I wonder what he said to pkl but i figure there was no romance keke. I can't wait till his new album come out, hasn't it been delay?

Guest jess1tym4life

thanks for the caps, Jess. i checked and my account's ok at LIT. :P heehee...

yup, i like shinhwa, kang ta, etc. so, it's gonna be really busy with all the album releases from timmy and them. ^_^ and since i love FTTS, i'm really excited about the bali special. :w00t:

oh, that was Jo Jung Rin. she's really funny. :lol: i cracked up when she went to hug tim. i think she really likes him. :rolleyes:

Tim was so cool on xman, and during the of course game. Everyone was cheering on him during his turn. I wonder what he said to pkl but i figure there was no romance keke. I can't wait till his new album come out, hasn't it been delay?

I didn't understand what he was saying the funny part when that lady got knock down, he was singing iyagi she started to sing & he said something..man i so wish i knew korean..

Lisa U & me both i'm ftts crazy too man we like the same people..i so can't wait 2 more weeks for the bali right..cool hot guys in one show i watched the preview over & over & it looks so good. They like do bangi jumping how u spell it..

Guest jess1tym4life

Lisa Have u got this i just downloaded..not sure how many episodes tim is in but it's like the old love letter ver called perfect Match..if u want let me know i'll upload it to your clubbox.

Se7en is in it too..i only had the LQ now i found the HQ.

(16 Aug 03) Tim, Se7en- KangHoDong Perfect Match

timperfect8lw.jpg

Jess: we love the same gasoos. yayness! :lol:

omo omo! :w00t: i don't have that perfect match clip in HQ. i might have the LQ if it's the Rival clips. :unsure: i was pretty tight on comp. space before and didn't get a chance to stock up on the older timmy clips. =) i'm gonna be uploading whatever few timmy clips i have to my CB soon. i'm still organizing my CB. heehee... ^_^ if you could upload those perfect match clips, that'd be totally awesome. :wub: just let me know what your CB id is so i can upgrade your status and grant you access to upload. :D thanks so much in advance!

Guest jess1tym4life

Lisa not sure if it was you who i got this off from like long long time ago but the audio didn't sync with the clip it's tim on

(26 Feb 05)Tim- Yoon Do Hyun Loveletter HQ performing I'm sorry..

timlove7rv.jpg

I posted this before but tim on rival with Taebin, Se7en HQ

timrival2fd.jpg

Guest nia_5

:( really??? it's not as good as the previous album??? :o

i really looking forward to hear the album.but i love in dreams single though.... :D

Archived