Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chyea dann

uh..as much as i like tim's awesome voice (plus he's a philly boy)... what was up with his new MV??

i know it has some type of meaning to it..but...i mean...it was very..different? hm, i guess it does live up to the song title..

Guest singerchick

Oh gosh. I can't believe I just started liking Tim..

I love his voice *^^*

Me too!

I just discovered him and his voice is <333

tim's one of my fave k-artists. i'm highly anticipating the 3rd jib. i loved his first 2. :wub: the new MV is really nice with the colour tones and the doll. enjoying the song as well. :lol:

if you guys still need it... i made some caps, so i thought i'd post them here as well. ^_^

Tim - In A Dream... MV.wmv [25.3MB]

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew/n7n46

tim15tu.jpgtim23dx.jpg

tim39am.jpgtim43ve.jpg

tim50dy.jpgtim68eh.jpg

tim77bd.jpgtim83bp.jpg

Guest lost_kim

the doll kinda freaked me out when i first saw the MV

ditto LOL

you make me laugh.. and i totally agree.. that little doll just appeared way too much in this video.. -_-

wanted to see more of tim... but i guess the doll was the main concept :huh:

Guest MsK01234

ditto LOL

you make me laugh.. and i totally agree.. that little doll just appeared way too much in this video.. -_-

wanted to see more of tim... but i guess the doll was the main concept :huh:

too bad i dont' understand the concept. and no matter how many times i see that MV the doll's still freaky. why couldn't they use a cute one instead of a freaky one =\

i hope his album comes out soon. i love the song "morning star" in his 2nd album

Archived