Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drawkcab

cant wait for the album released.2 more days left.april 5th isn't it? :sweatingbullets: i love in a dream MV :love:

Doesn't it come out on the 29th?

YesAsia

I may be wrong...

Guest jaenii*

i love tim

anyone know when his 3rd album's coming out?

OMG I LOVE TIM. Does anyone know what the official website is? or is that a fan forum? and where can i get the in dreams mv?

Guest evelyn168

^Yup, he is!!! I see him paired with Bada in the trivial game.. I like Tim and Bada coupled together. They both have a really nice voice... I can't wait to listen to his new album... I miss Tim so much.

Guest ..natz..

i'm new to this thread..hehe HELLO..

he's been missing from the industry for quite some time now..

i miss him..his songs..his face..

i read his introduction on the first page n he was studying pharmacy?!

WOAHHH that's what i wanna study..hmmm i wonder whether he finished the course..

Guest jess1tym4life

I can't wait to see him on love letter again the last episode i saw of him was i think with that girl from finkl forgot her name..

Well can't wait for next week & his album coming out soon..

sorry can anyone list the episodes of LL that tim was on after the (30 Apr 05) Tim-Love Letter 2

Guest lunalie

i don't think he finished pharmacy. he intended to go to school but decided to try the music business first.

i so miss this guy and his voice! i wish they would stop postponing his album T_T

Guest heartdrops

^ I'm so excited! I shall go back to downloading Loveletter and Xman after the break I took (; Saw those album previews at z-degrees but didn't feel like downloading tem. I shall wait till his full album is out xD

Archived