Reita From The Gazette

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

Guest michies

My friends and I had a discussion about his nose band- One of my friends had just about the same hair length as he does- The way it strands around his face- So once he tried using a bandana to double up as Reita, and he felt really comfortable cos the hair doesn't itch his face when he has the band on- We kinda concluded that it was probably Reita's secret- Perhaps he tried it once too, and the rest of the Gazette member went "Uwahhhh kakoi" and kept it on ever since, or maybe he just has very sensitive skin that's prone to break out when hair itches his nose...

Dunno- It's just a guess XD

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.. that's an awesome theory, michies.

but i guess we'll never know..

finally a Reita topic!

he's my fav from The Gazette!

i dunno its something about him that i find attractive.. hehehe.

<33 Angie

Guest shinebi

ZOMG!! a reita thread!! =D yay~ *jumps around* ahahaha

thanks for the pics itsf0'y0'mynd ^_^

I"M SORRY BUT YOUR AVATAR IS F*ING :vicx: HOT..... and yes REITA IS HOT!!!!!!!! I love his figure.. and he is cute with and without his nose band thing.. *drools*

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!<3 I SO LOVE REITA TOO<3 HE IS THE BEST<3HE IS AWSOME<3...............................................i need to cool down. :blush:

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

ill post some pics of him since the pictures are going away.

reitafood.jpg

gazettepairings38.jpg

gazettepairings15.jpg

gazettepairings62.jpg

gazettepairings10.jpg

gazettepairings19.jpg

gazettepairings20.jpg

gazettepairings67.jpg

gazettepairings46.jpg

REITASFULLFREAKINSMILEAAAAHHHHHH.jpg

Reitab-day.jpg

REITA.jpg

I hope you enjoy!<3Reita should smile more often.:D

Guest buuberry

-spazz- i swear ruki and reita looks good together! haha. coz they are both smaller then the rest, and oh sooooooo fcuking cute! i think they all look better when they smile! haha.

after reading reita's blog entries, i love him even more! he has such a gentle nature! heh.

i would love to see pictures of his bike. anyone seen it yet?

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

Me too i want to see a picture of his bike! hes so cute i want to meet him in person..............although i dont speak japanese im sure he understands how much i love him.:D:wub:

Guest buuberry

haha yea me too! they say his bike is huge! i wanna get a bike too. imagine riding beside him. no, scrap that. imagine riding with him. awwww. :blush:

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

haha!! how huge can it be?! :blink: ^that'd be also a pretty darn nice image to paint!*paints then dreams* thats nice..... :wub:

Guest buuberry

haha. hrmm, maybe its a 600cc bike and above? considering reita is not all the huge, haha im thinking his bike may be really big beside him.

-purrs- i can sooo imagine reita on a hayabusa. mmm mmm. pure sex *coughs* pure sexyness.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

that is true but i think by looking at him you would know that hes kind of wierd cause hes quiet, well actually i already know hes wierd, i say that hes wierd cause hes quiet because im like that.

Guest buuberry

haha actually when i watch vids and stuff, he's not that quiet. he talks alot as well, and he does speak during the concert for encores and stuff.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

yeah. hes wierd especially when hes the camera man, and when someone is taping him. I think it would be fun to meet him in person. :D

Archived