Reita From The Gazette

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

haha true well reita is shy too. and about the face thing no the makeup covers their face hair er yeah. yup reita is the manliest. and yes kai can pull of any clothing except maybe not the really feminine ones if you know what i mean.....anyways yeah reitas dimples are very cute.

WOOHOO PAGE!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

Well we havent been posting pictures lately so i will...................................i only have one but ill post later....... :)

kitkat2ex.jpg

I thought this picture was so cute.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

you know what....................................how come reita took his shirt off when hes really shy..........but then the other members never did and they are really not shy maybe ruki and kai are shy but aoi.....................aoi is very weird. well anyways that was my question.

Guest buuberry

haha. hrmm... i think reita just so happened to be snapped with his shirt off. im pretty sure that the rest of them take their tops off when the camera isnt ard. okiie not all the time but knowing guys, im sure it has happened before. haha.

aoi... haha he's not that weird. i think he is very misunderstood thou. there was one scene where kai(?) or someone walked into the room and aoi was changing. haha. and he was just zipping up his pants when kai walked in. and aoi was like... you could have seen my butt! haha. soo cute.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

aoi... haha he's not that weird. i think he is very misunderstood thou. there was one scene where kai(?) or someone walked into the room and aoi was changing. haha. and he was just zipping up his pants when kai walked in. and aoi was like... you could have seen my butt! haha. soo cute.

haha, yeah I remember that. It was Kai who walked in. You could see Aoi's underwear :D

Guest bluecarrot

i saw it on youtube..

but i didn't catch that part..

now i think kai is cute,..

reita reminds me of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. ^^

still hot though..

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

haha reita does look like a TMNT member! :D Reita is secretly part of them.................haha j/k reita is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest buuberry

hahaha. okiie now tts funny! TMNT! heh. my childhood fave.

hrmm maybe coz he has a small chinny chin? =X

yes! kai IS cute. he's way adorable. and reita just have got to tease him abt everything! haha. i think reita's pretty mischevious too!

Guest bluecarrot

i know..kai's a cutie

soon i'm gonna have to start posting in his thread too..

i liked the clip when he was pointing at his dimples..

and when kai walked and just stood infront of the camera and smiled.. that's cute.. >x<

but..yeah... its reita's eyes..they're really narrow and deep like the tmnt's first live action movie..

i wanna see the new one coming out.

but definitely..they all seem a little mischivious in the clips..

Guest buuberry

haha yea! totally! they are all soo cute in their own ways. heh.

have you watched NLSG? heh. reita was totally making a fuss over his injured finger. he ordered someone to buy mineral water for him so he could take his painkillers and flat refused to zip kai coz he said he couldnt! haha. shesh. oh and he loves to be the cameraman, alot.

Guest bluecarrot

@buuberry: yeah..i remember the painkillers..i just didn't know what they were sayin g..i finished watching it just now on youtube..

i remember the zipping thing too! i was laughing because i read what a commenter said..and i figured .. that's what reita did..

but i feel so bad for them at the end of the concerts because they're so tired..

the first time i saw them at the end of a concert.. reita was on the floor..looking like he passed out..and kai came into the room..exhausted.. TxT

i was like 'awww...' he's so tired..he looks like he's gonna pass out..then he fell on the floor and stuck his hand in a bucket of ice..

poor kai and reita..they open for gazette and by the end..they're both entirely exhausted..

and then the fans kept yelling for an 'encore'.. TxT..

the both of them seem to talk more for the group too..during the nlsg documentary...i rarely saw ruki..

Guest ilovemesomekorean

hehe im home. ^______^ lol.. i lovereita~

thank you guys so much for posting pics!

reitarapeme2ed.jpg

forgot who posted... sorry :sweatingbullets:... lol but that's a great pic... who wouldnt want to rape him?

and his arms are really nice. i wish i was here earlier to join everyones convo about them. ^__^

Guest buuberry

@buuberry: yeah..i remember the painkillers..i just didn't know what they were sayin g..i finished watching it just now on youtube..

i remember the zipping thing too! i was laughing because i read what a commenter said..and i figured .. that's what reita did..

but i feel so bad for them at the end of the concerts because they're so tired..

the first time i saw them at the end of a concert.. reita was on the floor..looking like he passed out..and kai came into the room..exhausted.. TxT

i was like 'awww...' he's so tired..he looks like he's gonna pass out..then he fell on the floor and stuck his hand in a bucket of ice..

poor kai and reita..they open for gazette and by the end..they're both entirely exhausted..

and then the fans kept yelling for an 'encore'.. TxT..

the both of them seem to talk more for the group too..during the nlsg documentary...i rarely saw ruki..

haha. yea i noe. kai and reita. they are kinda like the anchormen for gazette. not that they rest dont work hard, but i think they both put in that extra mile. haha.

yea pure exhaustion! i just wanna hug them and hand them a coooold bottled drink.

i've always wondered... doesnt reita's noseband stink the extra mile after sweating at tt rate? haha. and wouldnt it be torture to breathe that way when its wet and smelly?

hehe im home. ^______^ lol.. i lovereita~

thank you guys so much for posting pics!

forgot who posted... sorry :sweatingbullets:... lol but that's a great pic... who wouldnt want to rape him?

and his arms are really nice. i wish i was here earlier to join everyones convo about them. ^__^

haha. never too late to join in!! *welcome*

oooh yea... who wouldnt want to! heh. wait ruki has a similiar 'rape me' pic too! haha. ruki and reita!! :sweatingbullets:

Archived