Reita From The Gazette

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! hes so cute!
come on all you reita lovers fill this place with reita love!

p.s-and a whole bunch of reita pictures! :lol::D:sweatingbullets:

Reita4.jpg

too cute!

Reita3.jpg

too awsome!

Reita2.jpg

so outstandingly cute!

reita1.jpg

hehe!

i feel like a rip off artist cause i got most of these pics from the gazette thread so, sorry. :blush:

p.s. anyone who never saw these pics....enjoy!

isnt he handsome? ;)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

haha.hey you're right AL_NT_ATT his solo performance was hot!

Reitas awsome! :lol:

Oh, well i have one picture of Reita and he doesnt have his nose thing on but he looks scary.

I'll post the pic.

NONOSEMANWITHANOSE.jpg

er atleast i think thats him cause you cant really see his face cause his hair is in his face.

I thought it was already established that we will not make a thread for every single member of a band (that's like 5-6 threads). If we do that that's way many threads taking up space. (you must be a new fan) :rolleyes:

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

THANK YOU! For posting reita pictures....................like i said fill this place with reita LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::D:w00t::sweatingbullets:

Guest buuberry

haha. i think its just kinda like a trademark thingy. not tt his nose is horrible. yea. like some other bands, one member who wear an eye patch, or you noe... something distinctive. heh.

OMG! i LOVE the candid shots! heh. he looks like he always has a half smile on his face. like he's this laid-back kinda guy. and check out his arm muscles! HOT! i dont really dig guys with HUGE arm muscles. those tt are bulging out. but reita's is :sweatingbullets:

dude! does he have the same necklace as ruki? :w00t:

the locker pic is HOOOOOOT!

Guest MY SOUR JELLiE BEANS :D

Damn!!!!!!His arms are freaking nice! ^^ LOL I'm curious as to what he looks like when he uncovers his nose xD

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

He does have nice arms............really nice arms..................FREAKIN NICE ARMS! :w00t:

reitanose6ex6kt.jpg

reitanose0wm.jpg

reita001.jpg

Ohh yeah here are some more pics of him without his nose thing.

his nose is cute!:D

He looks extremely childish without his mask.

Archived