Who wants to be a singer

Guest shenrou

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you training to become a singer now? I know what you mean. I know becoming a singer is a lot of work but if you're really into it, then you can manage it, right? They thinks that you won't have a chance until they see you on TV singing really good and then they will be all like, "Omg, i love your voice! you're such a good singer!" and blah blah blah. So i dont know WHAT they think.

yea... i mean i have a few who really do believe in me... but sometimes i do/say things that make them question it.. like there's an audition on Tuesday for JYPE and they asked why arent i tryin out? i told them, its pointless... no one made it from Houston last time. i agree wit the quote from Kangta, the more you sing the better you get.. i found that very true... ^^ i started out as okay but as days go by i get better or worse... >.< stupid allergies. <_< durin one month in the summer i could barely talk w/o havin to cough. but no, im not currently in training.. unless u mean myself trainin... i get instrumentals from wherever and practice singing.. i recently got outta shape... would post pix but not likin it... when i was in 7th grade, i was more dedicated and much skinnier... ^^ im hopin that i never get ppl who lyk hated/treated u rudely then suck up to you and ask for an autograph <_<:angry:

when i entered high school... i took Japanese.. cuz at that time SES was in Japan... so i figured if i wanna be a singer, i gotta learn Japanese so why not learn now? korean ent. industry markets over there.. i wanted to exceed... but japanese was hard!! i stayed for two years then I quit... i kno how to sorta... read hiragana, write, understand or speak...

^that's not true. 5 people made it from Houston and i was one of them. and are you sure there's another audition in houston for JYPE? i never heard of it being held here cause usually, i know these information. O_O;;

-S0LLY <3

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

If possible, I would like to make it up there as a Christian singer. It would be great if I can ever release a christian album... :)

i think youve got a really wonderful voice like a few other soompiers, i think you could really do wonderful things. :)

i think people dont know whether they want fame, fortune, or just want to share their music with other people. some people do it for the love of music, other people do it for the money.

Guest Hep D MC

for those of u who wanna "make it" in korea, talent hasnt nothing to do with it. no one cares if u can sing or not. its just a plus if u can. they got mixing engineers and backup vocalists to take care of those who cant sing. wat it really comes down to is who u know and how good u look (marketability). talent plays a minor role. but if ur not very good looking, keep practicing cuz they got plastic surgeons for that too. good luck!

Guest juki_love

for those of u who wanna "make it" in korea, talent hasnt nothing to do with it. no one cares if u can sing or not. its just a plus if u can. they got mixing engineers and backup vocalists to take care of those who cant sing. wat it really comes down to is who u know and how good u look (marketability). talent plays a minor role. but if ur not very good looking, keep practicing cuz they got plastic surgeons for that too. good luck!

that's quite true.. but i guess it works everywhere doesn't it?

in HK it's like that too -__-;; anyone can hardly sing .. except for the few

^that's not true. 5 people made it from Houston and i was one of them. and are you sure there's another audition in houston for JYPE? i never heard of it being held here cause usually, i know these information. O_O;;

-S0LLY <3

yea i heard 5 ppl made it.. mai friend was one of them... wait where did they ever list who made it? cuz i talked to my friend and she said that she never got a callback... who were the other 3?

the auditions is held this tuesday and dingka dingka karaoke near Click...

yea, i never knew about the information... but my cuzin told me thru this guy from Komart

yea i heard 5 ppl made it.. mai friend was one of them... wait where did they ever list who made it? cuz i talked to my friend and she said that she never got a callback... who were the other 3?

the auditions is held this tuesday and dingka dingka karaoke near Click...

yea, i never knew about the information... but my cuzin told me thru this guy from Komart

they either posted the ones who made it on their website, or they give you a call. me and the other two who goes to my church decided not to go since we all thought at the same time that it wasn't the right time to go to korea. they said they would give us a call back, but they never did anyways. eh...

personally i thought most of the performers SUCKED. i know i sound rude but man... some couldn't even sing or dance and some had like NO emotions in their singing at all. -0-;;;;

why in the world are they doing it at dding kka dding kka norebang?? that was the place where the gangs shot two korean teenagers over there. too bad i can't try out anyways since i have a stupid orchestra concert. :T poopy~ btw... can i ask what your name is? o_O??

-S0LLY <3

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

^ they knew each other. it wasn't like a random shooting. some viet/lkorean kids met up and decided to share a room. then they got drunk and pulled out their guns. and that's how it went.

and i was going to go try out too tomorrow, but the app. deadline was today.. and my choir concert was at the same time. >< GRARGH.

hopefully, k pop stars will catch on that there's talent here and they'll send more scouts on over.

my korean name is Eunah Chung

my english name is Sarah

yes, i hope they send more talent scouts over to houston...

but yea, i agree most of the performers sucked!! and mostly danced to BoA's Spark or watever, im sure if i stayed for the whole time, i woulda memorized the dance -.-''

but yea i did bad on mai audition, i was the girl who sang Tell Me by SES w/ no background music ^^ never doin that again

^i don't remember, but i'm sure you did fine. i only remember the dancers and most of them SUCKED. -0-;;; i think JYP is going to come again sometime in winter or spring (that's what i heard from my unni's friend who is the daughter in law of Park Ji Young)

btw, nice to meet you. maybe we could set up a date and chill out. PM me whenever hun! [x

noraesonagi: shooting or no shooting that noraebang is known to have a bad reputation anyways. no matter what the circumstances was. the end.

-S0LLY <3

Guest josarang

LOL. It's been my dream since I was 3.

I'm not doing any particular "star training" as many people here are doing, but I'm working on music composing skills first.

SLOWLY doing singing training, did dance since i was 9, but blah. I'm on my last year of piano. LOL shoot me. x]

And Solly is amazing =D LOL!

i heard that since its at dingka dingka, its a private audition, u go into a room and sing for the judges then u leave...

but isnt nrb all about rhythm? like my friend she's such an awesome singer but she can never score 100... unlike me who always scores 98 or up unless i dont even kno the song >.< so im thinkin wouldnt they be judgin according to your score?

Guest Bandido

i think people dont know whether they want fame, fortune, or just want to share their music with other people. some people do it for the love of music, other people do it for the money.

And I'll do it to experience what those famous singers feel, like when performing and everything.

i heard that since its at dingka dingka, its a private audition, u go into a room and sing for the judges then u leave...

but isnt nrb all about rhythm? like my friend she's such an awesome singer but she can never score 100... unlike me who always scores 98 or up unless i dont even kno the song >.< so im thinkin wouldnt they be judgin according to your score?

that's even a better way to audition!!! omg... i can't believe they didn't do it that way last time they came. aaaaah!!! stupid orchestra concert!!! dang it!!! -0-;;;;

-S0LLY <3

~hahah!~ of course i want to be a singer and/or producer!!!~ GAH. it'd be nice for me to have the skills and talent though haha :lol: ~ ;) not right now though..~ Singing is j/ a thing on the side to do that i enjoy..obviously not so very good @ it, but it's a nice hobby!~ :D

Archived