Who wants to be a singer

Guest shenrou

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shenrou

I want to produce music for artists but not be a famous singer.it sounds like too much work and stress...

Also as a backup im learning animation too.

Guest rainbowseason

ya i like to sing

but i dont wanna be famouse.

i've been singing since i was 6

under training

but then i came australia and mai school keep annoying me telling

me to perform for school and stuff like that

you know school performance and i hated it lolz

so iono if i like to sing anymore

but i dont mind producing like i wanna be a manager lolz

look after the artist dat'll be fun >_<

Guest ultaeja

I want to sing, but not famous. But I guess my talent is just more of dancing. But I'm practicing hard to get better at singing and I think I am. (It just sucks that I have no net, no good mic and no soundclick.) hehe..

Guest bByXsTaCE

ive alwayz wanted to be a singer(in korea) ^^ but at the moment im practicing and trying to sound better and ive alwayz wanted to be a singer more than anythin ><

Guest animagelet

I used to.. want to become a singer. But then I know.. that I will never make it. I'm not good enough.. My voice sounds bad TT_TT.. and I'm not too strong in any of the Asian lang. My chances of ever making it in Asia.. are close to none. =\ But I still sing for fun!

i wanna be a singer... i kno i can do it.. but its a matter of believin i can... i dreamed of doing that since mai trip to Korea.. i fell in love wit Korea and still rmr every thing even tho i went back after i graduated 5th grade.. and well now... im done wit high school, graduated '05... i wanted to try out for the JYPE auditions, but didnt hear about it till like last night... i am currently lookin for a job so i can fly to Korea and audition at the various companies over in Korea... or get discovered while at Korea... so that is my main goal...

to those whose parents dont believe in them... dont give up!

I used to want to be a singer, but then I slapped myself after hearing myself sing..

I think I'll stick to playing my instruments.

-- Thao

Guest shenrou

i wanna be a singer... i kno i can do it.. but its a matter of believin i can... i dreamed of doing that since mai trip to Korea.. i fell in love wit Korea and still rmr every thing even tho i went back after i graduated 5th grade.. and well now... im done wit high school, graduated '05... i wanted to try out for the JYPE auditions, but didnt hear about it till like last night... i am currently lookin for a job so i can fly to Korea and audition at the various companies over in Korea... or get discovered while at Korea... so that is my main goal...

I proberly as well as most singers here on soompi dont have their parents support

so like you said keep up the dream you want to make come true...

My hardest task to do with wanting to sing and produce so far is learning korean as a language.But im slowly getting through the grammar now...

Guest Beijing Baby!

Of course I want to be a professional singer, except I'm not that crash hot so it's probably not the profession for me^^

Guest sikkony

I would love to hear your soundclick. Thx.

Guest hmaster

Of course I want to be a professional singer, except I'm not that crash hot so it's probably not the profession for me^^

er...if you're not crash hot then I'm frickin ugly...oh wait, nevermind.

You don't need to be hot to be a singer. Clay Aiken for example, Casey Donovan, Mario. I'm sorry, I don't think Mario's good looking ><"

Guest Kentaro

Man, I'd love to be a singer.... I think. =) I know I'd have to work really hard on trying to get my voice to sound better and marketable though.

Guest Shellae

^ Thats why I'll never make it.

Maybe one day I'll become a manager or....... own a worldwide famous entertainment company. ;)

Archived