Who wants to be a singer

Guest shenrou

haha no soundclick yet, no microphone, but i will post up clips cuz i need all the advice/constructive criticism i can get

my goal is to not go solo, rather i want to be in a trio, duet or group...

why not solo? those marketed as the next Boa, turn out to be one-hit wonders

don't get me wrong, i absolutely loveee to sing, but i prefer to be in a group for 2 reasons

1. my korean's not perfect

2. fun to travel wit a group, great opportunity for friends ^^

korean- as far as that goes, i can read, writings a bit off, speakings okai.. understand- its okay

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizz_J

i wanna become a singer and dancer. i love singing. all of my friends think my voice is great (yea right) my dream to become both a singer and dancer started when i was small. the suckiest thing is that i can never sing in front of some of my friends from school because they just dont understand my goal. however, i'm a prep for singing right now. i'm training =P

^ i totally can relate, im supposed to be going to college so im currently receivin a lot of hateful comments like why become a singer? its only temporary, they never understand why anyone wants to be a singer YET they sau u have no chance cuz everyone wants to be a singer.. SOOO UNTRUE!

Guest alicee

I always wanted to be a singer since I was 7. I never got proffesional training or anything... I just really like to sing. I don't think I'll make it though since I'm not THAT talented, so it's probably not for me. =\ Besides, I'll probably make it in graphic design more than the music industry...

Guest fantasiimaker

Of course I want to be a professional singer, except I'm not that crash hot so it's probably not the profession for me^^

Liar

:P

Guest thesarahchong

No. Even if my voice was amazingly good, which it isn't, and I was drop-dead gorgeous, which I'm not, and even if I was given the opportunity to become a world-wide-known singer... I wouldn't. Too much work, too much media, too much time. And plus, honestly, it's not my passion-- and I don't want to do anything I'm not passionate for.

Producing music... I don't know how, besides playing songs on the piano and a few guitar chords, but if I look into it and it's something I've been looking for-- maybe. (:

For now, I'll sing in the shower.

Guest `Nivek

Like Johnny, I, too also want to maybe some day if God gives me the opportunity to release a christian album .I recently started a christian band with a few friends, I hope it'll be successful. If not, then I'll set with getting my masters in psychology :lol:

Guest hmaster

i would like to and also not like to go pro.

doing something day by day becomes mundane, routine and boring.

just press a few buttons, turn a few knobs, drag a few faders and there you have it, a hit song.

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

I soo want to become a singer! But inorder to become a singer, you first have to be able to sing.. *croaks - -

i want to be a music producer, but i still have my doubts at the back of my head. i've wanted to become a singer but it's A LOT of risk to handle more than anything. :T but then i dunno what in the world i want to be O_O;;;

-S0LLY <3

Guest mizz_J

^ i totally can relate, im supposed to be going to college so im currently receivin a lot of hateful comments like why become a singer? its only temporary, they never understand why anyone wants to be a singer YET they sau u have no chance cuz everyone wants to be a singer.. SOOO UNTRUE!

Are you training to become a singer now? I know what you mean. I know becoming a singer is a lot of work but if you're really into it, then you can manage it, right? They thinks that you won't have a chance until they see you on TV singing really good and then they will be all like, "Omg, i love your voice! you're such a good singer!" and blah blah blah. So i dont know WHAT they think.

I soo want to become a singer! But inorder to become a singer, you first have to be able to sing.. *croaks - -

You know, Kangta said this before in an interview, "The more you sing, the better you will get." I like that quote. I'm sure you know how to sing.

Archived