Guest minshoo

MiRi & HeeJoo from MR ep 4

ripley_ldh_khj4_2a.jpg

More at

ripley_ldh_khj4_2b.jpg

ripley_ldh_khj4_2c.jpg

ripley_ldh_khj4_2d.jpg

ripley_ldh_khj4_2e.jpg

HJ might be accident-prone and rather clueless most of the time but she could be MR's greatest asset or most frightening enemy.. the way she looked (as if expressionless) at MiRi can be quite daunting.. imo..

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

July 12, 2011

Director Spike Lee Takes On Hollywood Version Of "Old Boy"

Source: KBS Global

e_en_110712_01.jpg

The hit film "Old Boy" will be remade into an American movie by director Spike Lee.

After winning the Grand Prix at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival, Park Chan-wook's "Old Boy" was expected to be directed by Steven Spielberg, starring Will Smith. Not anymore.

Lee is a director that has addressed important issues like racism through his works, receiving nods for his popularity and direction.

The screenplay will be written by Mike Protosevich, who was also the name behind "I Am Legend". The storyline is expected to not be much different from the original Korean version.

Not everyone is looking forward to an English "Old Boy". Some are against the remake, saying that Hollywood will not be able to deliver the same violent portrayal and shocking plot line.

A few comments taken from a big US movie site included users saying, "It's stupid to create a remake. It'll ruin the original.", "Spike Lee is such an awesome director there's no reason for him to create the remake.", "Spike Lee's a great choice, but why not use the original director?". One media source from the US even printed, "Who will be able to eat the live squid?", referring to a memorable scene in the Korean version.

July 13, 2011

Kang Hye-jung dismayed over Ripley role

Via 10 Asia, Joy News, NTN Seoul by javabeans dramabeans.com

1310397485408_1.jpg

Or rather, her lack of one.

And not for no reason, either, since Kang Hye-jung’s role as Miri’s (Lee Da-hae) friend/rival/foil in Miss Ripley has failed to materialize, having been drastically cut in recent episodes. Viewers have noticed her nonentity status and let loose a string of complaints, and now Kang’s own agency has spoken out as well.

On the 13th, a rep stated in an interview that Kang is disappointed that her role has been reduced to near-invisibility in the drama, although she is determined to do her best with the remaining material.

When the drama was first announced, it was presented as a story about four leads, rather than two leads and two supporting characters. It’s hard to see how the drama could have scored such strong actors as Kang and Kim Seung-woo otherwise, given that they’re leading material themselves. Kim Seung-woo’s character has had more weight in the storyline, playing a major role in Miri’s rise and fall, although his sharp decline in visibility in recent weeks has also prompted grumbling amongst viewership.

But Kang’s Hee-joo character has all but disappeared, despite being set up to be Miri’s big competitor. She was the light to Miri’s dark, the girl with the happy life Miri felt she should have had instead. The one in love with Miri’s fiancé, the friend and enabler and — one hoped — the obstacle. She held the key to Miri’s downfall…and then, nothing.

Instead of using Hee-joo’s knowledge of Miri’s lies, the burden of those revelations have shifted to uncouth Hirayama (Kim Jung-tae) and steely Stepmom Lee Hwa (Choi Myung-gil), both of whom have been winning praise for their performances. Viewers point out that Hee-joo hasn’t merely taken a backseat, but had even less screen time than a cameo (by Eom Ki-joon). She could be written out and it would make no difference.

It’s a bummer, because Kang Hye-jung is a wonderful actress who doesn’t do many dramas (she’s more known for her quirky film characters, such as in Welcome to Dongmakgol and Herb), and a lot of her fans had been anticipating her return to television. Her last drama was 2007′s Flowers For My Life, which was lovely and insightful (still one of my favorites), but sadly a ratings flop. (Ratings were among the lowest I’ve seen, in the 2% to 3% range.)

I hope the Miss Ripley experience doesn’t turn her off television for good, though I can see why she’d be feeling mighty disappointed in how this one turned out for her. I’d love to see her take on a quirky and plucky leading role in another comedy — oh all right, I just want another Flowers For My Life. So what if I’m greedy like that?

July 22, 2011

Korea’s top actresses get together for Vogue Korea’s 15th anniversary

Source: Newsen via Nate // Photo: Vogue Korea by exceptlove allkpop.com // Nate 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

2011072214510645468_1.jpg

To celebrate their 15th anniversary, fashion magazine ‘Vogue Korea‘ revealed a special pictorial and interviews with 15 of the nation’s top actresses.

Jang Mi Hee, Lee Mi Sook, Kim Hee Ae, Yum Jung Ah, Kim Yeo Jin, Song Yoon Ah, Ye Ji Won, Kim Yun Jin, Moon Sori, Uhm Ji Won, Kang Hye Jung, Kim Hyo Jin, Hwang Jung Eum, Han Hyo Joo, and Shin Se Kyung all participated in photoshoots that expressed strong, if not unique concepts.

In the pictorial, Jang Mi Hee shows off her long hair, a look that best resembles herself from her younger days, while Lee Mi Sook displays a naturally disheveled look that was both sexy and flattering.

Kim Hee Ae transformed into Joan of Arc, Yum Jung Ah conveyed the image of an actual actress on set, and Kim Yeo Jin garnered interest for her Puritan-era look. Since Song Yoon Ah is known for her composed image, she took on a look of a ’smooth’ woman.

Furthermore, Ye Ji Won dyed her hair blonde like Marilyn Monroe’s and exhibited the look of a dancer, while Kim Yun Jin had the concept of a female warrior. As for Moon Sori, she decided to wear a hijab; Uhm Ji Won, meanwhile, donned a classic and feminine 1940s outfit.

Kang Hye Jung’s bohemian concept attracted great attention, while Kim Hyo Jin wore the look of an intellectual. Hwang Jung Eum manifested the concept of a cute girl gone bad by simultaneously showing a naive charm alongside a villainous look.

Han Hyo Joo presented the look of a dramatic actress and lastly, Shin Se Kyung displayed the ‘Lolita’ concept by looking like a youthful girl who’s trapped in a cage.

In addition, each actresses’ honest and lively relay interviews will amuse readers, almost as if they were watching a film. Titled ‘Actresses 2′, the interviews will share personal stories of their pleasures and joys of being an average woman, even though they have the glamorous career of actresses.

Jang Mi Hee tells stories of classic actresses like Jung Yoon Hee and Yoo Ji In from back in the day. Lee Mi Sook talks of how she will exercise and live like an actress, physically and mentally, until her death. Yum Jung Ah opens up about not associating herself with being a princess or an actress, and Kang Hye Jung relays the dramatic scenes of giving birth.

Kim Hyo Jin, meanwhile, confesses that she loves Yoo Ji Tae increasingly with time. And finally, Moon Sori shares how she cooly responded to criticisms like ‘Your depth is deep, but your width is narrow‘ from her director husband, Jang Joon Hwan.

Vogue Korea’s 15th anniversary pictorial can be found in the August issue of the magazine.

• 2 months later...

October 22, 2011

Tablo dedicates “From the Bottom” to his wife, Kang Hye Jung

by VITALSIGN allkpop.com

htm_2011102210331c010c011.jpg

Tablo‘s ”From the Bottom” from his solo album, ”Fever’s End“, expresses the feelings of pain and regret for his family because of everything he was put through over the last couple of years.

Representatives of YG Entertainment stated, “‘From the Bottom’ is a song that Tablo dedicated to his wife, Kang Hye Jung, who stuck by him through all of the controversies he was embroiled in. The song is especially emotional in that it includes the voice of his child calling Tablo ‘father’ for the very first time.”

His album itself has been doing exceptionally well on the charts with his title track topping several digital charts on top of the rest of his tracks entering the top 10.

Viewers praised, “I cried while listening to the songs”, “The lyrics break my heart”, and “It was really nice to be able to appreciate the lyrics of the songs I’m listening to”.

Check out the lyrics for “From the Bottom” below:

Even if all of the tears of the world were to well in my eyes, I hope to shed your tears on behalf of you.

It hurts me to see you smile because of all times, you had to meet me at the lowest point in my life. I have such a guilty conscience. I question to myself whether it’s just half a smile or a smile that’s only half bloomed because you don’t know what the rest of the world is like. You say that it’s okay, but I guess there’s nothing else for you but to be okay. I’m too embarrassed, I don’t want to reach out to you with my small, empty hand, so like a fool, I leave your outstretched hand empty as well.

Earlier or later, when I had better news to tell, couldn’t we have met then? I could have let you rest in a green forest with streaming sunlight, but now my love is walking amidst rain underneath my cloudy sky. Such a pitiful person. This isn’t what my heart meant. I didn’t choose to become your half in hopes that you’d take away half of my misfortunes.

Even if all of the tears of the world were to well in my eyes, I hope to shed your tears on behalf of you.

The sound of your cry breaks my heart because of all times, you had to meet me at the lowest point in my life. Even if I want to console you, I’m too tired, and I can’t even make you laugh because my expression is so dark. I lay you down to rest as you cry yourself to sleep.. My hands stop at your time.

What’s broken isn’t my future but yours, so why… The only thing I think of when I wake is the reality that I haven’t grown one bit while you changed. I’m sorry. I could say this thousands of times over and I’m still sorry. I’m sorry that I’m both this low ceiling in our room as well as your sky. I’m sorry that I’m both your umbrella and the rain.

Goodnight, goodnight.

Goodnight, goodnight.

Goodnight, goodnight.

Good mornin’.

Baby I’ll try, I’ll become your happiness one day

Try, I’ll become the best some day

Try, They’re only words for now, but girl I’ll try

Baby I’ll try, I’ll give you the world some day

Try, If I can’t, I’ll change the world for you

Try, They’re only words for now, but girl I’ll try

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver, Star News

Thanks rubie for the translation to be able for us non-korean to understand the lyrics. Though its a sad song but its an inspiration for me coz its about the struggles of both partners.  I'm proud with Tablo and Hye Jung coz they showed to the world the saying of a married couple "FOR BETTER, FOR WORST TILL DEATH DO US PART"   :wub:

KUDOS! Kang Hye Jung,  I know lots of women are inspired by you for being a tough and loving person to your husband inspite of the malicious controversies you've been encountered before... :wub:

GOD BLESS !!! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

^

Thanks jazz_10 but all translation credits to allkpop for always sharing ^^

November 9, 2011

Tablo thanks his wife with his lyrics

by leesa86 allkpop.com

201111091842281001_1.jpg

Tablo expressed his gratitude towards his wife Kang Hye Jung in his song, “From the Bottom“.

The singer wrote via his Twitter page on the 9th, “Tablo, from the bottom” and shared a photo.

The shared photo is a snapshot of the lyrics to the song “From the Bottom” in which he expresses his apologetic heart towards his family. The lyrics,”I didn’t become your better half because I wanted you to share half my misfortune“, seems to be directed to his wife.

He expresses his guilt for hurting his family with the words, “It hurts my heart every time you laugh, you who happened to meet me when I had already hit rock bottom. I feel guilty and responsible. Every day I wake up and I see how much you’re changing, it makes me think about how I’m still in the same exact place you found me. I’m sorry. I’ve told you a few thousand times and I’ll say it again. I’m sorry.”

201111091842281001_2.jpg

Netizens who read Tablo’s lyrics remarked, “His gratitude and sorrowful heart has been conveyed“, “I support you. Think positive thoughts, and positive change will take place“, and “Now that you have a loving family, your wounds will begin to heal.”

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

• 4 weeks later...

December 6, 2011

Stars Attend Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin's Wedding

by: jnkm soompi mainsite

Mega stars Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin's wedding took place on December 2 at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul. After five years of dating, the two have finally tied the knot.

Because both the bride and the groom are so well-known in the entertainment industry, their wedding showed off a dazzling guest list of top celebrities. Stars such as SNSD's Sooyoung, Super Junior's Choi Siwon, Moon Geun Young, Tablo and Kang Hye Jung, Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo, Go Soo, Ha Ji Won, Song Yoon Ah, Bae Seul Ki, Cha Yae Ryun, Yoo Hae Jin, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Chun Hee and a lot more attended to celebrate and support the couple.

Check out some of the photos below! (please refer the original link)

SNSD's Sooyoung chose to wear tight, gray skinny jeans to emphasize her long, shapely legs. She enhanced her feminine image with a simple black, short peacoat with a belt tied around her waist.

Choi Siwon is looking dapper in that gorgeous 3-piece suit!

Moon Geun Young sports a stylish boyfriend blazer with cropped sleeves, a black miniskirt and killer ankle boots.

7ab21c69a7c6a768a88c098660ba8dc4_large.jpg

Perhaps it's true when they say that lovers grow to resemble one another! Tablo and his wife, Kang Hye Jung give off identical smiles and waves. Both are also sporting semi-formal blazers and circle-rimmed specs.

Jung Woo Sung gives an intense gaze as he mixes up tones of gray and black to give off a simple but fashionable look.

Han Hyo Joo gives off an icy charm in an all black ensemble with a gray scarf warmly wrapped around her neck.

Go Soo looks like he is giving a forced smile but he still looks handsome in his simple black suit. He added the final touch of a white pocket square to complete his look.

The beautiful Ha Ji Won also chooses the color black, giving off a sexy and chic image.

Han Hye Jin chose a cream-colored a-line coat for a cute and feminine look.

Park Jung Ah dresses up in an all-black outfit and sports a chic shortcut that shows off her feminine charms.

The bride specially requested for Bada to sing the congratulatory song for the wedding. Bada chose a short, black minidress with a lace fringe at the hem and layers it with a black and white striped coat.

Look who it is! It's Bae Seul Ki, also dressed up in a simple, black and white outfit.

Lee Chun Hee mixes up different tones of gray for a clean-cut and simple look.

Cha Tae Hyun wishes the couple a long and happy marriage as he sports a fitted suit with matching tie and pocket square.

Kim So Yeon fiercely looks over at the cameras in her all black ensemble. Check out her leopard print heels.

Hwang Jung Min opts for the classic black suit.

Unlike most of the guests, Lee Yoon Ji decides to go with color - she sports a bold, red high-waist skirt with a black and gold top and matching heels.

The leading man for "Brains," Shin Ha Kyun makes the right choice by pairing his navy suit with classic brown shoes.

Song Yoon Ah breaks the rules and wears a white wrap dress that hugs her curves - she looks great for her age!

Au contraire to Jo Dong Hyuk's facial expression, he brightens up his black suit with a exotic, colorful tie and pocket square.

It's a rare public appearance by Kim Jung Hwa, who chose to dress up in bright, flashy colors to brighten up the crowd!

Can you say aww? Jinusean's Sean shows up with his two sons - all of them look quite dashing!

Uhm Ji Won goes for the "Cheongdam-dong daughter-in-law" (meaning a rich housewife) look in her white blouse, soft pink pencil skirt and white fur coat. She finishes the look with big pearls and a semi-retro bob hairstyle.

Park Jong Hoon comes to congratulate his juniors on their marriage.

Lee Ah Hyun pairs a conservative navy dress with a flashy orange bag.

One of the brides closest friends, Yang Mi Ra stays low-key in this black and white outfit.

You wouldn't say much just by looking at So Yoo Jin's upper half of the body but once you peer down - bam! Look at those metallic leopard print skinny pants!

Cha Yae Ryun stays classy and feminine in tan-colored pants, a double-breasted gray long coat and black booties.

Ahn Sung Ki has still got it! He appropriately dresses for a December wedding by accessorizing his suit with a warm scarf.

Ryu Hyun Kyung goes for a nude-toned outfit with black walker boots.

Han Jung Soo admits that while he is happy for the couple, he is jealous of his buddy Yoo Ji Tae since he is still single. He sports a navy suit with a fashionable purple tie.

Director Song Il Gon poses with actor Bae Soo Bin.

The beautiful newlyweds!

The bride and groom share their first kiss as husband and wife.

• 2 months later...

February 6, 2012

Tablo and Kang Hye Jung the Next Sean and Jung Hye Young

CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon

Tablo and Kang Hye Jung are rising as an ideal example of what it really means to be a married couple.

Ever since tying the knot in 2009, the couple has held an unwavering trust and love for each other, and show this off whenever they can by accompanying each other every time they have to visit the YG Entertainment building on official business.

G120206_005.jpg

Recently, the couple could be found holding hands and walking the aisles of the YG office building. Tablo seemed to be as bright as he was during the interview held for the release of his first solo album Fever’s End in November 2011, and had all eyes on his wife, taking care of her whenever possible.

A YG official told enews, “Whenever Tablo and Kang Hye Jung have to come to the office on business, they usually come together. They’re a great couple.”

Their bond tightened during the hardships they endured together. Kang supported Tablo at his side while he was on hiatus for two years due to the controversy about his academic credentials, and played a major role in getting Tablo to sign a contract with YG.

After Tablo stepped out in front of the public again with his first solo album, the two started making public appearances, even attending the wedding ceremony of Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin held on December 2.

Currently Tablo is working on his music, and Kang Hye Jung is looking over scenarios to choose her next piece.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

• 3 weeks later...

February 27, 2012

Kang Hye Jung and Lee Gyu Han Confirmed as Leads in 'Marriage Plot'

Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

Actress Kang Hye Jung and Lee Gyu Han have been confirmed as the leads in tvN′s new drama, Marriage Plot.

Kang will play the role of Yoo Gun Hee, the daughter of a kimchi-processing company CEO, and Lee will play the role of Lee Kang Jae, the son of a food conglomerate CEO.

ta_1330323002_-167959035_0.jpg

The two actors will attempt to portray the twists and turns of love that many marriage-eligible folks will be able to identify with in a realistic yet humorous manner.

Speaking through a production crew rep, Kang said, "Marriage Plot′s Yoo is an intelligent and ambitious modern woman but she sometimes gets herself caught, both intentionally and unintentionally, in absurd situations. So far, I have mostly played the ‘nice or innocent’ characters; therefore, I look forward to the challenges of playing a different role."

Lee added, "I feel nervous as this is my first starring role in a drama. Furthermore, I am already uneasy because the director stressed that I need to be able to capture the attention of female viewers like Hyun Bin and Kim Dong Wook. However, there was good chemistry during the script reading and I look forward to working with Kang. Director Lee Min Woo and the staff have also been very helpful. These days, I am very busy with the production but I′m also having a great time.”

Marriage Plot is a 16 episode romantic comedy detailing the daily life of four marriage-eligible women living with their potential grooms, due to their mother’s scheme. Yoo and Lee meet each other through work and end up living together in a boarding house, setting the stage for their ensuing love story.

The drama will premiere on April 2, right after Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

Reach reporter Choi Eunhwa on Twitter @silvercandy88!

• 4 weeks later...

March 21, 2012

Kang Hye Jung Channels Sharon Stone for ′Marriage Plot′

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

2012032110322051514_3.jpg

Actress Kang Hye Jung is pulling out all the stops for her new drama, going Basic Instinct for the poster shoot of tvN′s new drama Marriage Plot.

While her pose may have been shocking, Kang′s naturally cute appeal shined through, capturing the attention of fans.

c7527f951a3cd5be198d526371d03498.jpg

Marriage Plot is a romantic comedy about the love story between a career-minded woman who has been single all her life with no intentions of marrying and a rich, young man who happens to be a closet romantic. Moreover, it details the daily life of four marriage-eligible women who find themselves living with four bachelors, due to their mother’s schemes.

Kang will play the role of Yoo Gun Hee, the second daughter of a kimchi-processing company CEO So Doo Ryun (played by Cha Hwa Yun). Gun Hee is a 31 year old alpha woman with big ambitions with no time for dating. Her lovable, comic and delightful acting is expected to win her the ‘RomCom Queen′ award of 2012.

The poster images of Marriage Plot received a lot of buzz and showcased Kang’s distinctly cute and sexy appeal. Donning a sexy white dress, her beautiful figure made it hard to believe that she recently became a mother.

Moreover, Park’s provocative portrayal, red lipstick and humorous expressions have managed to increase the public’s curiosity in the drama, which will premiere at 11 pm on April 2.

Photo credit: tvN

70e2b0d26c2462730c59763edd0d5072.jpg

March 23, 2012

Photo teaser and synopsis for actress Kang Hye Jung’s new drama revealed

by ehkim35 allkpop.com

2012032301001709900142931.jpg

Nate

201203230924776913_1.jpg

Nate

A photo teaser of actress Kang Hye Jung and her co-star Lee Kyu Han in an adorable wedding scene for tvN‘s upcoming drama ‘Marriage Tricks‘ has been recently revealed.

The romantic comedy, which will consist of 16 60-minute episodes, is written by Park Hyung Jin and will be directed by Lee Min Woo, and will takeover the time slot of ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band‘. The drama portrays the story of a “solo from birth” career woman who has absolutely no interest in marriage, and her eventual thrilling love story with an “innocent-macho,” rich heir.

Kang Hye Jung will be playing the role of Yoo Gun Hee, the “solo from birth” career woman who has no interest in marriage. Through a trick by her sneaky mother, So Doo Ryeon (played by Cha Hwa Yeon), Gun Hee somehow ends up living under the same roof as Lee Kang Jae (played by Lee Kyu Han), a rich heir with an “innocent-macho” image. The drama will comically portray Gun Hee and Kang Jae’s “push-and-pull” romance.

Kang Hye Jung has caught people’s attention for her more mature image as a lovely woman in the photo teaser that was revealed. The young bride from 3 years ago, who decorated her short hair with a white ribbon to emphasize her cuteness, has come back this time with a romantic updo hairstyle and a halter neck wedding dress that shows off her more mature charms. Even her body line looks more glamorous than the image she showed 3 years ago, which adds to her image of a more mature woman. In addition to her new image, the fact that she is holding an electric guitar in her all-white wedding dress and pixie-like face just enhances “Kangvley“‘s (Kang + lovely, as she has been nicknamed by fans) charms. It was also reported that Kang Hye Jung livened up the atmosphere on set by making adorable faces and expressions for the camera.

Netizens who saw the photos left encouraging comments, such as, “Kang Hye Jung, the terminator of wedding dresses,” “Lee Kyu Han and Kang Hye Jung- a rocker couple that looks good together. Looks like Tablo should be nervous,” and “The fact that I can see her adorable and lovely image in the drama makes me look forward to the drama.”

The first episode of ‘Marriage Tricks’ will air on tvN on April 2nd at 11 PM KST.

March 23, 2012

Kang Hye Jung In Wedding Photo without Tablo?

Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

1332466505_293128.jpg

Actress Kang Hye Jung showed viewers why she is known as ‘lovely Kang’ with another one of her atypical wedding photos.

Kang, who will appear alongside Lee Gyu Han in the April 2 premiere of tvN’s Marriage Plot, received the attention of the public with the release of a shot of a wedding scene.

Marriage Plot, which will air immediately after the end of Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, is a romantic comedy about the love story between a career-minded woman who has been single all her life and a rich, young man who happens to be a closet romantic.

Moreover, it details the daily life of four marriage-eligible women who find themselves living with four bachelors, due to their mother’s schemes.

Kang will play the role of Yoo Gun Hee, a 31 year old alpha woman with big ambitions with no time for dating, who comes to live under the same roof as Lee Kang Jae (Lee Gyu Han), due in part to the plot of her own mother, So Doo Ryun (played by Cha Hwa Yun).

In the picture, the public’s eyes were drawn to Kang’s lovely transformation. Three years ago, Kang showcased her adorable charms as a young bride with bobbed hairstyle and white ribbons in another wedding picture.

This time, however, she shows off her matured looks, in a halter dress that shows off her fabulous figure, which seemed to have become more glamorous from the one she showed three years ago.

In addition to her fabulous white wedding dress, Kang is seen holding an electric guitar and her cute fairy-like image reaffirmed her ‘lovely Kang’ appeal to viewers.

It was also revealed that Kang was known to make cute faces towards the camera on the production set of Marriage Plot, lifting up the morale of the staff and production crew.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

March 25, 2012

Tablo's Father Passes Away

by: jbarky soompi.com

With a heavy heart we report the following news. Tablo’s father Lee Kwang Bu passed away on March 26 at 10:40 am due to a chronic disease. Tablo’s father’s funeral home is at the Seoul Samsung Hospital funeral.

On March 25, Tablo wrote on his twitter, “Don’t Be Sick.” (There was no other explanation for the tweet.)

ddd75cfaa5ef609f4a5a5bfc5f34267d_large.jpg

Tablo’s agency YG Entertainment stated on March 26, “Tablo’s father was sick because of a chronic illness. After Tablo heard the news he took it very hard. Tablo and his wife Kang Hye Jung are currently at the funeral home.”

The coffin will be borne out of the hospital on March 28.

Everyone here at Soompi.com express our deepest condolences to Tablo and his family.

March 28, 2012

Source:

Tablo and Kang Hye Jung attend his father′s funeral at Samsung Seoul Hospital in Ilwon-dong, Seoul on March 28.

His father passed away at 10:40 am on March 26 to chronic ailment

78468426.jpg

55642547.jpg

51757188.jpg

94516427.jpg

85599047.jpg

Archived