Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Soy, she is no longer with Iriver.. the one with Iriver Japan is her last work with them...

among Iriver CFs, 'Shall we dance' one is my most fave... cute Tae Hee once again. :lol:

hahaha has anyone seen the movie Shall We Dance the original version? (the best version) hahaha when you said that it reminded me of that and i would love to see Tae Hee in that role of the female lead, as the heartbroken dancer. She would be perfect. I can just see her in that role :mellow: hahah im so random

Soy: Master *bows* :rolleyes: i love it!!!

istatowin: have you heard the song Audition (time 2 rock) by Go Younha- i love that song and its upbeat. haha, i just can see an MV of Tae Hee with it

Soy, she is no longer with Iriver.. the one with Iriver Japan is her last work with them...

among Iriver CFs, 'Shall we dance' one is my most fave... cute Tae Hee once again. :lol:

ohh darn .. i liked her as the face of iriver .. and i know what you mean "shall we dance" cf was uber cute .. but i really liked her photoshoot pics with iriver, she looked really casual but still so pretty

Guest istatowin

you have a weird talent of making other people happy, hyun woo..- su in

NEW LSIH MV!!!

HOW DID YOU KNOW

:)

The one who is perfect for Tae Hee is the one she chooses!!! Im so lame, lol. But all of you are soo cute!!! just had to say that, and thanks everyone for more goodies!! Im so excited for the new CF, and i want to go to Spain, i always wanted to work there. hope she has a great time. The Hera pic is great

its not lame tokio!!! u GOT THE BEST ANSWER!!! im :blush: as an ANGEL :lol:

;p such an active thread, random raewon-taehee manips i just made .. like literally .. 20 minutes ago ..

%7Boption%7D2w2ec95.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D2v0bpf8.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D2vuyarn.jpg[/img

and as for won bin and tae hee vs tae hee and rae won .. i choose neither .. lol they are both great pairings, tae hee and won just look gorgeous together, while obviously rae won and tae hee win the chemistry category, but i really fancy .. hyun bin and tae hee the most :) .. so therefore i choose hyun bin and tae hee ..

oh my soy thanks!!! very nice :D more more!!! :lol: i esp. love the 2nd one :D

The one who is perfect for Tae Hee is the one she chooses!!!

and i'm dying to know who will successfully win Tae Hee's heart next. will it be an actor, a director, a crew who works with her, a rich businessman, a singer, the average Joe guy, a non-Korean or even a fan!? (tokio's brother? :P) ah kidding. but come to think of it, won't it be great to have her for a sister-in-law? :lol:

Soy is the master of manips while istatowin is the master of MVs? thanks girls!

on a random note, i hope i don't see any manips of LSIH pics with Kim Rae Won & some other girl instead of Kim Tae Hee :wacko:

Guest istatowin

hahaha has anyone seen the movie Shall We Dance the original version? (the best version) hahaha when you said that it reminded me of that and i would love to see Tae Hee in that role of the female lead, as the heartbroken dancer. She would be perfect. I can just see her in that role :mellow: hahah im so random

Soy: Master *bows* :rolleyes: i love it!!!

istatowin: have you heard the song Audition (time 2 rock) by Go Younha- i love that song and its upbeat. haha, i just can see an MV of Tae Hee with it

is that korean? actually im only familiar with western music aside from our local songs :(

actually i love movies with dancing/cheering competitions too and just few days ago im picturing KTH doing that in one of her series or movies :lol: she's gorgeous, graceful. talented and feminine enough to pull out such role :D

wow! i read that warnings have been given to the media and journalists who had written stuff malignant to movies including 'The Restless' and also Tae Hee. this is so interesting really. i guess they were too harsh that such a thing is happening. there's a long news report in Korean abt this with all the cases stated down here.

i think one of the points stated tht personal attacks shdn't be written even though the movie can be criticised and evaluated fairly. 20 or more of such articles with malice had been published prior to this action being taken by the movie groups. typical articles are those on the topic 'Kim Tae Hee cannot act'. i think another case is some malice writings towards Moon Geun Yeong's movie 'Love Me Not' after a request to interview her had been rejected due to her studying for examinations i think. and i think the 3rd case is for Bi in 'Cyborg Girl'.

just some of the movie groups that have come out together to give the warnings are the Korean Film Producers Association (KFPA), Korean Association of Film Art & Industry (KAFAI), Women in Film Korea and alot more. the movie groups demand official apologies from the certain journalists to prevent such malice writings frm happening again and if their demands are not met, their companies will not be able to participate in movie previews, interviews with the movie actors and do coverage on movies. some points i wrote may not be entirely accurate but yups erm the movie groups are taking action against the press and journalists for their malice writings on movies, actors etc, they are protecting the interests of their movies & actors.

full article source http://www.groonet.com/01_news/news_view.a...e&oid=12644

영화단체, '김태희 연기 못 하는 이유' 보도한 언론사와 기자에게 경고...

Movie organisations, The press and the journalists who reported 'Why Kim TAE HEE cannot act' are warned...

Release time: 2007-01-11 10:50:30 AM

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.groonet.com/hotline_photo/0111_kimth.jpg%7Boption%7D

Actually I have been thinking.. did the journalists actually watched 'The Restless'? and how professional those journalists are? i mean they don't graduate with a film degree, most likely just a mass comm degree.. and they might not even be just writing on movie aspects only.. so i am thinking they are commenting based on their biased feelings... shouldn't they just give a fairer reviews? audiences rely on news report and get influenced by it... shouldn't they just leave it to the pro movie critics? however i do understand they have their job to keep... but do put themselves in the movie producers and celebrities' shoes next time...

and i'm dying to know who will successfully win Tae Hee's heart next. will it be an actor, a director, a crew who works with her, a rich businessman, a singer, the average Joe guy, a non-Korean or even a fan!? (tokio's brother? :P) ah kidding. but come to think of it, won't it be great to have her for a sister-in-law? :lol:

Soy is the master of manips while istatowin is the master of MVs? thanks girls!

on a random note, i hope i don't see any manips of LSIH pics with Kim Rae Won & some other girl instead of Kim Tae Hee :wacko:

quite far from the truth .. lol istatowin can be the master of mvs .. lol but im not the master of manips .. haha

and i kinda agree with that random note .. as weird as it sounds .. if someone were to manip some other girl's face over tae hee's beautiful face, i think i would totally go berserk .. haha it just doesnt work .. lsih is all about rae won and tae hee .. not some random chick and rae won

Guest istatowin

Actually I have been thinking.. did the journalists actually watched 'The Restless'? and how professional those journalists are? i mean they don't graduate with a film degree, most likely just a mass comm degree.. and they might not even be just writing on movie aspects only.. so i am thinking they are commenting based on their biased feelings... shouldn't they just give a fairer reviews? audiences rely on news report and get influenced by it... shouldn't they just leave it to the pro movie critics? however i do understand they have their job to keep... but do put themselves in the movie producers and celebrities' shoes next time...

its not easy to be FAIR actually but at least a journalist must always be responsible enough whenever they write something. giving some respect is not that hard too :)

and i'm dying to know who will successfully win Tae Hee's heart next. will it be an actor, a director, a crew who works with her, a rich businessman, a singer, the average Joe guy, a non-Korean or even a fan!? (tokio's brother? tongue.gif) ah kidding. but come to think of it, won't it be great to have her for a sister-in-law? laugh.gif

Syah: im coming after you!!! noo way will i agree to that. though i think she would be an awesome person to know. let alone meet!!! Lucky Beary, hehehe

lsih is all about rae won and tae hee .. not some random chick and rae won

Soy: I totally agree, no one better, though i would like to plaster my mug beside him. lol. and you are the master

actually i love movies with dancing/cheering competitions too and just few days ago im picturing KTH doing that in one of her series or movies laugh.gif she's gorgeous, graceful. talented and feminine enough to pull out such role biggrin.gif

istatowin: I know eh, she is everything you just said and more. And yes the song is Korean, let me upload brb to post it on here, you should listen, it makes me smile

EDIT: ahahhaa we are so active right now on the thread. enjoy. i dont know the lyrics, but ill find them if you want to udnerstand :blush:

http://download.yousendit.com/F33EB708731F20AE

Guest istatowin

quite far from the truth .. lol istatowin can be the master of mvs .. lol but im not the master of manips .. haha

and i kinda agree with that random note .. as weird as it sounds .. if someone were to manip some other girl's face over tae hee's beautiful face, i think i would totally go berserk .. haha it just doesnt work .. lsih is all about rae won and tae hee .. not some random chick and rae won

oh no im just a student..the master is busy ryt now ;) but soy ur doing a good job :D

whahahah! soy, TALKING OF FAIRNESS!!! :lol:

Syah: im coming after you!!! noo way though i think she would be an awesome person to know let alone meet!!! Lucky Beary, hehehe

Soy: totally agree with that, but i think i would look nice with him, lol jk.

istatowin: I know eh, she is everything you just said and more. And yes the song is Korean, let me upload brb to post it on here, you should listen, it makes me smile

ok then!!! i need to feel" it first :lol:

but im running out of KTH materials :tears:

sis syah/beary do u hav video clips of that Restless interview where shes also practicing wushu? and also this KTH pictorial...

and this arirang interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_75pbABhYpc

thanks in advance! :)

Guest localpinoy

if it's going to be a non-Korean or a fan...its gotta be me. hands down hahaa...im just going crazy :wacko: i did have to put a band-aid on my head after falling for her hehe! :wub:

and about the issue with the journalists...i find it awesome that they are just looking out for her. although she doesnt need any support because she is not worried about herself, im pretty glad that there is some justice to the criticism that the movie was receiving.

i know i still have to see the movie to make my own opinions, but with an actress who works just as hard as her, i know it'll be a good movie :)

Guest istatowin

if it's going to be a non-Korean or a fan...its gotta be me. hands down hahaa...im just going crazy :wacko: i did have to put a band-aid on my head after falling for her hehe! :wub:

and about the issue with the journalists...i find it awesome that they are just looking out for her. although she doesnt need any support because she is not worried about herself, im pretty glad that there is some justice to the criticism that the movie was receiving.

i know i still have to see the movie to make my own opinions, but with an actress who works just as hard as her, i know it'll be a good movie :)

i was cheering for andrew back then but since he's not here IL BE CHEERING FOR YOU NOW!!! :lol:

oh no im just a student..the master is busy ryt now ;) but soy ur doing a good job :D

whahahah! soy, TALKING OF FAIRNESS!!! :lol:

ok then!!! i need to feel" it first :lol:

but im running out of KTH materials :tears:

sis syah/beary do u hav video clips of that Restless interview where shes also practicing wushu? and also this KTH pictorial...

and this is the restless inerview im talking about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sK7g0SVMVg

any available download links? :D

beary, thanks for the link to the 'oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa' Cyon cf. :)

tokio, this is the interview in Hong Kong where she said 'oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa'. i think the interviewer got her to say it. she looked kinda embarassed when she was asked abt the cf. this is only a brief part, but i think you & other Tae Hee fans will also enjoy the rest of the clip of Tae Hee in Hong Kong in July 2005, seems tht she had alot of activities & interviews going on aside frm the 'Love Story In Harvard' fanmeeting & shopping mall tour.

and sorry dreamers, Kim Rae Won wasn't by her side for the Hong Kong LSIH promo.

ETN VOD of Kim Tae Hee in Hong Kong from July 23 - July 27, 2005

Right click & Save as to Download

some screencaps.

syahgi9.jpg

ah...i want the clip video one...

CYON CF and others CF will be great too.....i lost all data from my com...argh

Hi JJJ you can download CYON CFs here... require login but don't worry it will only take you less than a minute to do so... ;) and check out 'Resources Club' category for more CF clips...

sorry to keep you waiting.. here you go....

Instyle Photoshot

Arirang Esquire Photoshoot

and this is the restless inerview im talking about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sK7g0SVMVg

any available download links? :D

The Restless news

tokio, this is the interview in Hong Kong where she said 'oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa'. i think the interviewer got her to say it. she looked kinda embarassed when she was asked abt the cf. this is only a brief part, but i think you & other Tae Hee fans will also enjoy the rest of the clip of Tae Hee in Hong Kong in July 2005, seems tht she had alot of activities & interviews going on aside frm the 'Love Story In Harvard' fanmeeting & shopping mall tour.

and sorry dreamers, Kim Rae Won wasn't by her side for the Hong Kong LSIH promo.

thank you Syah, can wait to see her Oppa Oppa!! hahah, and Localpinoy, i will totally cheer for you any day!! And istatowin did you see the song, i posted it on the same post, just edited? hehe i just wanted to share it. Oh thanks Beary for the link to that cyon cf, i just love it oh and in that arriang tv link i just adore her hair in that and that interview

And yes in the interview she was everywhere busy girl, lol. But it was soo cute, she definitely surprised and embarrassed about it :blush: Im going to extract the audio from the commercial or try to, and give the oppa to my brother, because he keeps saying it and i dont think he seen the commercial yet so might as well. lol