Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

i must agree that her eyes are just too expressive... not forgetting she has a pair of beautiful eyes.. i'm jealous :lol:

this is one of my faves... :wub:

tokio, i only managed to skimmed thru your fanfic and it already looks interesting... i will read it thoroughly soon... ;)

her eyes are like one of kind .. they are just too gorgeous .. ive never seen anyone with such beautiful eyes though .. im extremely jealous >< why does tae hee have to be so beautiful, kind hearted AND talented ><

Guest localpinoy

hehe, you guys saying her eyes are expensive...ill tell you one thing: it'd be a sin to buy anything that looked that good :P

the first time i saw kim tae hee was a while back when i was in high school...around 3 years ago i think. i just remembered being mesmerized by her eyes...and i just stared at this one picture because i was just taken by how her eyes were so serene. also, i just realized i was in love :wub:

Guest istatowin

3GP videos for your celphones!!!! :)

AUDITION MV download link - KTH CFs/+interviews+Gumiho

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=f87...848e5028a78f10c

HOW DID YOU KNOW download link - LSIH

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=ca0...d0cc630b2544e15

CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF U download link - LSIH Taiwan Promo + NGs

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=c15...52ab8c24dadbddd

3gp conversion by TAPCIE

She's pretty like an angel.Love her smile jung a. *-*

alo tsukikichan :) welcome to the ANGEL's thread! :lol:

Ad Queens Flopping on the Big Screen By Kim Tae-jong

Top-class actresses Jun Ji-hyun, Kim Tae-hee, Ko So-young and Moon Geun-young could be considered jewelry in the world of advertising. But when it comes to the big screen, their glitter doesn’t sparkle as brightly.

ad-queens.jpg

These actresses appear in television and newspaper commercials and on billboards for cosmetics, clothes and beverages _ ads any top-rated actresses would kill for.

But why doesn’t their success as brand models lead to the success in the movies?

One of the obvious answers may be the lack of acting skills, which could be true of Kim.

She made her film debut with the local blockbuster fantasy epic ``The Restless’’ last year, but the film sold only 1.5 million tickets nationwide.

Although the film’s failure can’t be totally attributed to Kim, critics says that her clumsy acting made the weak film worse.

Kim first attracted huge attention because of the high expectations people held of her. In many commercials, she projected the image of being pure, innocent and intelligent.

A student of prestigious Seoul National University, she began her career in show business with a TV commercial and then worked as a model for many brands and products, including mobile phones, cosmetics and snacks. She even starred in commercials in Japan.

But neither of Ko nor Jun lack acting experience.

With a 13 years career, Ko has been working hard since returning from a three-year hiatus last year. She appeared in movies and as a model in numerous ads for cosmetics, beverages and apartments

But the horror film ``A.P.T.’’ she appeared in last year _ her first since her return _ flopped. Her latest film, ``Project Makeover,’’ has sold only 18,000 tickets nationwide since its release on Jan. 4.

Jun shot to stardom with her most successful film, ``My Sassy Girl’’ (2001), but since that film, she has had no successes. Her films ``The Uninvited’’ (2003), ``Windstruck’’ (2004) and ``Daisy’’ (2006) were commercial flops.

Jun enjoys more recognition in advertising. Her face and body appear in numerous commercials selling cosmetics, clothes, beverage and electronic goods.

Perhaps what these women need is to break away from the typical images they have long maintained in commercials and to show new sides of their character in movies. At least, that’s the view of Moon.

After the success of ``A Tale of Two Sisters’’ (2003) and ``My Little Bride’’ (2004), Moon enjoyed huge popularity, affectionately being called ``the nation’s little sister.’’

Buoyed by that image, she has starred in many advertisements for products ranging from cookies and cosmetics to a bank and an oil refinery.

Last year, the Korea Advertisers Association voted Moon the best entertainer to sell products.

But after her two successful films, her acting career in her next films, ``Innocent Steps’’ (2005) and ``Love Me Not’’ (2006), in which she played a woman in her early 20s were not so successful.

In many recent interviews, she said that she simply wanted to grow up.

``Because I am a girl now, it’s only fair for people to see me as a girl. But as time goes by, I believe I will understand sorrow, love and pain,’’ Moon said in a recent interview with Reuters.

In her latest appearance in a TV commercial, she challenged herself to show her other sides as a grown-up sex icon with sexy costumes and dance moves.

credit to: The Korea Times

Guest istatowin

hehe, you guys saying her eyes are expensive...ill tell you one thing: it'd be a sin to buy anything that looked that good :P

the first time i saw kim tae hee was a while back when i was in high school...around 3 years ago i think. i just remembered being mesmerized by her eyes...and i just stared at this one picture because i was just taken by how her eyes were so serene. also, i just realized i was in love :wub:

haha localpinoy now i wonder what pic of KTH made u fall for her on instant :w00t: she must really be SPECIAL :)

Guest istatowin

^ alo jicks!!! :)

harhar to that article!!! :lol: 1.5 M ticket sales aint that bad...

can netizens define good acting? what is so-hwa supposed to do that KTH didnt? or what KTH did that made them say shes a liability to the restless? too bad its not included in the article :lol: nice headline but if im an editor in chief of that newspaper it wouldnt reach the entertainment section..not even the opinion page :lol:

nway is that a NEWS or an OPINION? :lol:

harhar to that article!!! :lol:

I know, I feel bad for laughing!!! Poor girl, debut feature film & she's being hammered... hope the movie does well internationally though :mellow: She's still gorgeous though!!!

Guest istatowin

I know, I feel bad for laughing!!! Poor girl, debut feature film & she's being hammered... hope the movie does well internationally though :mellow: She's still gorgeous though!!!

i wish the same!! i never knew that Korean Media can be that harsh! now i can honestly say that theyr even worse than Phil entertainment journalists! :lol:

ahh Angel Kim Tae-Hee just stay here in phil...ur loved here :D Pinoys recognize ur acting skills, be it the evil stepsis in STH or the sweet angel in Harvard :)

hi.. i am inviting you to join here..

http://koreanfanatic.10.forumer.com/

thank you...

may i know whats it all about britjust? :D thnaks :)

harhar to that article!!! :lol: 1.5 M ticket sales aint that bad...

can netizens define good acting? what is so-hwa supposed to do that KTH didnt? or what KTH did that made them say shes a liability to the restless? too bad its not included in the article :lol: nice headline but if im an editor in chief of that newspaper it wouldnt reach the entertainment section..not even the opinion page :lol:

nway is that a NEWS or an OPINION? :lol:

lol i think the article is kinda funny .. lol it seems as the person "reporting" it .. knows EXACTLY how so-hwa should have been played .. lol why didnt the "reporter" audition then

even more so funny is the quote about tae hee seeming to be "smart and innocent" .. lol what a lame line .. she is SMART .. lol its not a matter of seeming it .. you can tell by her interviews that she is a very educated indiviual

lol and its not like KTH said that she was going to do great in the film, i mean the role was uber hard to protray .. and they cut out so many parts, so i guess it wasnt the peak of her performance, you win some, you lose some, thats how showbiz works

lets just hope for the best for tae hee

Guest istatowin

lol i think the article is kinda funny .. lol it seems as the person "reporting" it .. knows EXACTLY how so-hwa should have been played .. lol why didnt the "reporter" audition then

even more so funny is the quote about tae hee seeming to be "smart and innocent" .. lol what a lame line .. she is SMART .. lol its not a matter of seeming it .. you can tell by her interviews that she is a very educated indiviual

lol and its not like KTH said that she was going to do great in the film, i mean the role was uber hard to protray .. and they cut out so many parts, so i guess it wasnt the peak of her performance, you win some, you lose some, thats how showbiz works

lets just hope for the best for tae hee

bwahaha soy! actually its both funny and insulting to the reader's intellect!!! :lol: its like why dont you just say "for me there is nothing good about KTH period!" :lol:

but of course, he/she'll look obviously stupid to claim such... :lol:

^^ Do you mean Soy?? hehehe i have to agree i really dont enjoy the articles that come out from Korea Entertainment, no offense. but the writing is just bad and is very very biased. Anywho im not claiming KTH is the greatest actress ever birthed but i think she is a good one, and as actors you always need to learn and grow. KTH is doing that. Like Soy said you win some, you lose some.

And i hated that line about how Tae Hee seems to be innocent and intelligent, well she is intelligent. And KTH never claimed to be pure or innocent its what the media made her out to be, not her. She has said that she isnt really as innocent as people think she is or perfect.

Guest istatowin

^^ Do you mean Soy?? hehehe i have to agree i really dont enjoy the articles that come out from Korea Entertainment, no offense. but the writing is just bad and is very very biased. Anywho im not claiming KTH is the greatest actress ever birthed but i think she is a good one, and as actors you always need to learn and grow. KTH is doing that. Like Soy said you win some, you lose some.

And how i hated that line about how Tae Hee seems to be innocent and intelligent, well she is intelligent. And KTH never claimed to be pure or innocent its what the media made her out to be, not her. She has said that she isnt really as innocent as people think she is

hahah! yes i edited my last post already :lol: sorry! :D

yap she may not be the best actress bad shes definitely NOT BAD...with all due respect to the critics, i cant accept that :lol:

I think the article was more an editorial, based on what the reporter has personally noticed. I'm not sure where she saw the claims by ppl are saying Tae-Hee's acting is "clumsy" (it would be nice if the report gave us a reference!!)

But who pays attention to critics anyway, I'm yet to see The Restless, when I see it I can make my own judgement.

Guest istatowin

if this is an article...

One of the obvious answers may be the lack of acting skills, which could be true of Kim. ---->

- note the use of "maybe", "could be" :lol: ---> playing safe? trying to be fair? but one thing is sure...she is not "SURE" what he/shes talking about rotflmao.gif

She made her film debut with the local blockbuster fantasy epic ``The Restless’’ last year, but the film sold only 1.5 million tickets nationwide. ---> passed :lol:

Although the film’s failure can’t be totally attributed to Kim...

- INSINUATING that KTH is the major factor to restless' failure....

should be: "critics says that her clumsy acting made the weak film worse.." only

Guest Satine_Ross

Hiya!!!

Guess what??!! I just bought LG phone,gotta give fully credit to KTH as I decided to buy this becoz of her. Not a Chocolate btw.

Read that lame article,it's not all taehee's fault that this film didn't sucess in South-Korea. Actually ticket thingy's not main the factor to consider how good films are!!

I just watched Blooed Diamond yesterday and you know this film doesn't earn much in US also but it's going very well in Gloden globe or something. And Im pretty sure Restless will do good run in other countries outside Korea as this kind of films don't fit with Korean taste.

Ista,Syah,Beary,Ice_cryst,soy........ have a nice week!!!

Guest istatowin

pres angel ur right...MGY looks different in that photo!!!

jicks, now im really dying to see the restless :)

Hiya!!!

Guess what??!! I just bought LG phone,gotta give fully credit to KTH as I decided to buy this becoz of her. Not a Chocolate btw.

Read that lame article,it's not all taehee's fault that this film didn't sucess in South-Korea. Actually ticket thingy's not main the factor to consider how good films are!!

I just watched Blooed Diamond yesterday and you know this film doesn't earn much in US also but it's going very well in Gloden globe or something. And Im pretty sure Restless will do good run in other countries outside Korea as this kind of films don't fit with Korean taste.

alo kieron! :) wow thats nice!! i wanna hav one too! *envious*

im yet to watch blood diamond..is jennifer connely (one of my fave hollywood actress) good in it? :D

Hiya!!!

Hahhaha awww i hope you like it, I dont want to see Blood Diamond because i already know alot about it and its been going on for years and years now that whole issue and i just dont like the way American Cinema portrays these issues sometimes. And i agree taste differ, so The Restless will probably fair better in other countries.