Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

alo to you too! :) i'm loving this KTH-filled day. it should be like it everyday hehe.

oh no!! else, il hav my butt glued on my sit all day long! :lol:

Guest localpinoy

oh no!! else, il hav my butt glued on my sit all day long! :lol:

girl...im way ahead of you. and to your reply of how ima repay back...i don't know yet. but i wish i could get classes out of the way so i had more time :). i also said hello to you and the others in the home of the angel thread. its in the introduction thread...but kinda late for that huh? :)

Guest istatowin

girl...im way ahead of you. and to your reply of how ima repay back...i don't know yet. but i wish i could get classes out of the way so i had more time :). i also said hello to you and the others in the home of the angel thread. its in the introduction thread...but kinda late for that huh? :)

as they say...better late than never! :lol:

so u just registered localpinoy?

woot.

thanks for the caps & links!

me off to watch/dl!

I OWN A PAGE~

Hey!! Enjoy them

alo natsumi sshi and local pinoy!!! its OUR LUCKY DAY I GUESS!!! :) A KTH-FILLED DAY! :w00t:

nway, tokio heres the MV.. :)

KIM TAE HEE MV- AUDITION

Aww thanks i loved it, heheh too Beautiful. lol. Thanks so much!! How is the ringtone??

Guest localpinoy

as they say...better late than never! :lol:

so u just registered localpinoy?

yeah...thats my name for everything i use on the internet. and yes, better late than never :)

tokio .. we now have to add hyun bin to the Kim Crew or whatever .. since his real name is Kim Tae Ph-something something something- .. but yeah .. it seems like everyone that has the same surname as tae hee looks compatible with her ><

tokio .. we now have to add hyun bin to the Kim Crew or whatever .. since his real name is Kim Tae Ph-something something something- .. but yeah .. it seems like everyone that has the same surname as tae hee looks compatible with her ><

Soy: hahah kim something, hehehe thats funny. Well though i havent seen The Restless yet i think she looks nice with JSW too. But definitely Hyun Bin part of the Kim Krew/Crew hhahahaha.

beary: is that a new banner i see? heheh i like lots its soo cute, sorry if its not. But definitely cute pic

Soy: hahah kim something, hehehe thats funny. Well though i havent seen The Restless yet i think she looks nice with JSW too. But definitely Hyun Bin part of the Kim Krew/Crew hhahahaha.

beary: is that a new banner i see? heheh i like lots its soo cute, sorry if its not. But definitely cute pic

yeah i agree its a very cute banner .. haha and btw, im trying to watch nine tail fox, but its not that interesting >< .. i mean tae hee's acting and crying is superb .. but for some reason i really dont like the dude that plays kang minwoo nor do i like junjin that much in this series, the plot is kinda lacking something, and theres just too little dialouge >< ..

yeah i agree its a very cute banner .. haha and btw, im trying to watch nine tail fox, but its not that interesting >< .. i mean tae hee's acting and crying is superb .. but for some reason i really dont like the dude that plays kang minwoo nor do i like junjin that much in this series, the plot is kinda lacking something, and theres just too little dialouge >< ..

It gets better as it goes on but i have to agree about the two male leads in the story but mainly i watch it for Tae Hee, she was good in it. And one of the lines she says is soo cute to miss out. But it is one of those types of shows where you need to like that type of theme which is revolving around the myth, etc. Like fantasy in order to enjoy. But i enjoyed the sweet moments throughout

:lol: there will be too many candidates in the Kim Clan... there are so many kims in Korea.. can we add Kim Dongwan too? :P he MCed with Tae Hee during the F concert thingy...

oh yup that's my new siggy.. i'm in LSIH mood now, I want to see the couple everytime i come onto soompi :)

Guest istatowin

Hey!! Enjoy them

Aww thanks i loved it, heheh too Beautiful. lol. Thanks so much!! How is the ringtone??

and thanks to you :D im using the ringtone already and it really brings smile on my face :D

Guest istatowin

Lee Young-ae most trustable product spokesperson

Lee Young-ae topped a recent joint poll by Korean radio station SBS’s “Love FM” as the ‘most trustable product spokesperson’ in Korea.

lee-young-ae-pic-0001.jpg

The cost for getting an A-list celebrity to be a spokesperson or product ambassador are hiking in recent years with the rising popularity of Korean stars in Asia; and the poll was organized for the female celebrity that’s most trustable for endorsing a product and worthy of a high pay.

Veteran actress Lee Young-ae, famous for TV drama “Dae Jang-geum” (”Jewel In The Palace”) came on top of the list, gaining 26.3% of the votes.

2nd on the poll is young actress Moon Geun-young (20.1%)…

moon-geun-young-pic-0003.jpg

3rd is a favorite at this site, Kim Tae-hee (18.1%)…

kim-tae-hee-pic-0001.jpg

Source: http://www.takungpao.com/news/07/01/14/UL-678255.htm + (yummy celebrities) http://yummycelebrities.com/2007/01/15/lee...t-spokesperson/

and thanks to you :D im using the ringtone already and it really brings smile on my face :D

iatatowin, good i am happy. And im not surprised that KTH ranked high on that poll. She seems like someone you could trust in life. Oh and ranke no. 20 overall for K-entertainers for endorsers, i wont be surprised if she move up this year

Guest istatowin

WOW! GUD OBservation :lol: ahh but there are so many KIMs in SKorea haha

iatatowin, good i am happy. And im not surprised that KTH ranked high on that poll. She seems like someone you could trust in life. Oh and ranke no. 19 overall for K-entertainers for endorsers, i wont be surprised if she move up this year

i hope so too!! shes more visible now than the past few years :)