Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

awww they do look so good together, hehehe. I wonder if they still talk or speak to each other. Thanks Beary!! i love the Premiere ones of KRW so manly :rolleyes:

Here is another translation of WB and KTH CF its for the this clip

English Translation By Jewel (WNES WonBin NeverEnding Story )

WonBin: (Reading the script) Tomorrow comes even though you twist a rooster's neck...

TaeHee : Oppa, can you memorize the script while listening to the music?

WonBin: (Looking at his mobile phone) Yes, yes, everything is possible. I can take pictures, send text messages and see motion pictures...

TaeHee : Gosh, are you listening to me?

Tae Hee will be going to Spain from the 13th to the 18th of January for 'Hera' pictorial shoot and also for a break.

김태희, 화보촬영 위해 스페인행

Kim Tae Hee, off to Spain to shoot a pictorial

Input: 2007/01/11 11:38

Top STAR KIM TAE HEE (27) appears to be going for her first overseas trip in the new year.

Kim TAE HEE will be flying off to Spain from the 13th till the 18th for a pictorial photoshoot and a rest. A staff from Kim Tae Hee's management company clarified on the tenth, "Kim TAE HEE will leave for Spain to do a pictorial photoshoot for AMORE Pacific's 'HERA' which she was selected as the model last year. It is an overseas trip which will concurrently serve as a rest for her as she had spent the end of last year and the beginning of the year by doing public relations for movie 'The Restless'."

Henceforth this will be the second time for her in Spain after a LG CYON CF in 2005. However, it has a special meaning this time. After her return to the cosmetics brand she first worked for when she debuted as a model, this is the first overseas photoshoot for her since she received the modelling fees. Her mind and body tired from 'The Restless' publicity work, she will use the photoshoot as an opportunity for her to re-charge herself this time. Since the end of November last year till the beginning of the year, she did interviews and went around doing stage greetings for 'The Restless' before and after the opening of the movie without missing out a day. A production cost of 10 billion won was supplied to 'The Restless' although as a matter of fact, it failed to perform, leaving it with 1,500,000 viewers by which it cannot reach the break-even point. It is said that she does not place any regrets as she had ardently concentrated on the filming and public relations.

At that time, for the Cyon CF, Kim Tae Hee did line dance while putting on a red dress. This time, she is due to debut a high-level makeup and her beautiful charm will be emanated in the photoshoot for the 'HERA' pictorial.

Journalist Nam Hye Yeon whice1@

article source http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04393346000.htm

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

and our little secret hope she is having vacation with that someone

and sorry i can't help with the translation now... brain dead after the msg translation i posted earlier..

letting my brain rest for a couple of days.... :P

let's hope our little fairy tale dream holds true. it seems the RaeWoners are having a TaeHee&RaeWon couple love fest now haha, i think everyone just misses the couple together :tears:

don't worry abt the translation, i know how taxing (but enjoyable) it is to do translations for Tae Hee. take a rest and then start on your next Kim Tae Hee message translation!!!! just kidding, we aren't tht demanding :P

btw beary!! you also check out the Forever Love Story In Harvard blog? :w00t: i love tht blog!!!! from what i remember, the blogowner is a Kim Rae Won fan but she loves Tae Hee with Rae Won, so we still get a lot of new goodies posted on there hehe :wub: there are still fans in Korea wishing them to be together :) but i hope we the 'love story in harvard' dreamers aren't crowding out this thread :lol:

tokio & Soy, i'm so glad i wasn't the only one who thought Tae Hee and comedian Lee Yun Suk looked good together also on 'exclamation mark'! :lol: i seriously can't explain what magic tht girl has to make all the men look good with her~!

i did read abt the possibility of Won Bin and Tae Hee acting in 'a love to kill' last year. but yups cause of the military thing, it didn't work out i guess and the roles went to Bi & Min Ah. kinda thankful in a way it didn't happen cause i don't wanna see Bin-Hee in a melodrama. they shd do a romantic comedy together and maybe tht could be the first romcom for Tae Hee as she hasn't done one of them before and there'll be a time when she might do one.

heck...i wouldnt mind if i star in a korean drama with her someday... :sweatingbullets:

haha i would love to get the chance to work with her someday too erm maybe not onscreen but involved in behind the scenes! but i know many guys are just dying to partner her onscreen and offscreen :lol:

btw tokio, you know that Cyon CF of Tae Hee & Won Bin, there's a longer version where she went 'oppa, oppa, oppa' and tht is so freaking adorable! when she went to Hong Kong to promote 'love story in harvard', one interviewer asked her to do the "oppa, oppa" thingy like in the Cyon Cf and if i remember correctly, she did it, too cute already :P tht's like my favorite CF of them together apart frm the one they fight over what to eat & also the one they were at the beach making faces :lol:

my fellow dreamers... these pictures speak a thousand words... do I have to say anything more? ;)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07024/483.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07024/484.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07024/478.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07024/479.jpg

credit http://blog.daum.net/sunbichan2

I enjoy soaking myself in this blog 'Forever Lovestory in Harvard'... it helps to keep my dream alive...

LOL what a coincidence, or is it ? .. perhaps .. tae hee made some phone calls to ask for some posing help from rae won or vice versa .. their pics match up so perfectly .. haha such a cute couple !!!!

i did read abt the possibility of Won Bin and Tae Hee acting in 'a love to kill' last year. but yups cause of the military thing, it didn't work out i guess and the roles went to Bi & Min Ah. kinda thankful in a way it didn't happen cause i don't wanna see Bin-Hee in a melodrama. they shd do a romantic comedy together and maybe tht could be the first romcom for Tae Hee as she hasn't done one of them before and there'll be a time when she might do one.

haha i would love to get the chance to work with her someday too erm maybe not onscreen but involved in behind the scenes! but i know many guys are just dying to partner her onscreen and offscreen :lol:

btw tokio, you know that Cyon CF of Tae Hee & Won Bin, there's a longer version where she went 'oppa, oppa, oppa' and tht is so freaking adorable! when she went to Hong Kong to promote 'love story in harvard', one interviewer asked her to do the "oppa, oppa" thingy like in the Cyon Cf and if i remember correctly, she did it, too cute already :P tht's like my favorite CF of them together apart frm the one they fight over what to eat & also the one they were at the beach making faces :lol:

well though LSIH was more dramatic romance, i enjoyed the comedy in it and how KRW would make me laugh, so cute :blush:

Oh i want to see that interview where she does Oppa!! i just love how she said it hehehee. she has the most adorable voice

and my fave cfs is the bickering over the food, heheh and i love the Oppa one and Beach too!!

And is this about what KTH and WB babies look like? lol, i dont know??

wbkthkids.jpg

I love her smile!!

wb_th.jpg

But back to LSIH for a moment, and in relation to my BROTHER. Well you know how Soy is amazing at manipulations of photos esp her KTH and KRW ones? well my brother has PS and so for a while he had been wanting to show me a pic and i was like no, because frankly you know how brothers are. Anyway i finally said yes and so he showed it to me, and guess what? it was a picture of him and KTH PSed together and it was soo bad but he wasnt being serious. hahaha i wish i could show you the pic you would all get a good laugh but i dont think he want me to post it on here, though i think he posted it on his facebook profile. hahaha but you should see it, i try to find the original pic to give you an idea. But he is now asking if he and her would make a good couple and i was like what makes you think you would and he was like well we are both smart and beautiful. PUKE!!! not about Tae Hee but my brother

Found the original except its a smaller one. I perfer KRW in it, my brother is <_<

Love_Story_in_Harvard_013.jpg

tokio, you're in a BinHee mood today! Thanks for reposting the pics! :D I like the oppa, oppa CF too! I really like them to be paired up in a romatic-comedy series.

syah, thanks for the article! Like to see the new Hera photos.

beary, thanks for the krw-kth pics!

I like Dennis O'Neil for unnie's partner. well...any actor for unnie as long as the story is good!

Hi KTHlovers... looks like all of you have been having tons of fun in the thread! Gee, i really missed out loads of stuff, will need to finish all the past post to catch up.

WOah, the PS pics are so good.... really reminds me of LSIH.

Thanks for all the hardwork making this thread grow stronger than ever.

Guest iheartjeonghoon

one of the prettiest artists that i know and i only look up for a few! she's really awesome and a very versatile actress! :D

Guest istatowin

my fellow dreamers... these pictures speak a thousand words... do I have to say anything more? ;)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07024/483.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07024/484.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07024/478.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs411.xs.to/xs411/07024/479.jpg[/img

I enjoy soaking myself in this blog 'Forever Lovestory in Harvard'... it helps to keep my dream alive...

OMG!!! beary! thanks a lot :wub: even in mag theyr simply "in sync" :)

Guest istatowin

PSed Pictures of our forever LSIH couple

510.jpg

i simply adore the blog owner and creators of the fanarts... even though these are not real pics, I still feel excited when I see them together...

OH MY!!!! BEARY kill me now :lol:

awww they do look so good together, hehehe. I wonder if they still talk or speak to each other. Thanks Beary!! i love the Premiere ones of KRW so manly :rolleyes:

Here is another translation of WB and KTH CF its for the this clip

English Translation By Jewel (WNES WonBin NeverEnding Story )

WonBin: (Reading the script) Tomorrow comes even though you twist a rooster's neck...

TaeHee : Oppa, can you memorize the script while listening to the music?

WonBin: (Looking at his mobile phone) Yes, yes, everything is possible. I can take pictures, send text messages and see motion pictures...

TaeHee : Gosh, are you listening to me?

hihi! thanks for the translation tokio :D theyr so cute too :lol:

김태희, 화보촬영 위해 스페인행

Kim Tae Hee, off to Spain to shoot a pictorial

Input: 2007/01/11 11:38

Top STAR KIM TAE HEE (27) appears to be going for her first overseas trip in the new year.

Kim TAE HEE will be flying off to Spain from the 13th till the 18th for a pictorial photoshoot and a rest. A staff from Kim Tae Hee's management company clarified on the tenth, "Kim TAE HEE will leave for Spain to do a pictorial photoshoot for AMORE Pacific's 'HERA' which she was selected as the model last year. It is an overseas trip which will concurrently serve as a rest for her as she had spent the end of last year and the beginning of the year by doing public relations for movie 'The Restless'."

Henceforth this will be the second time for her in Spain after a LG CYON CF in 2005. However, it has a special meaning this time. After her return to the cosmetics brand she first worked for when she debuted as a model, this is the first overseas photoshoot for her since she received the modelling fees. Her mind and body tired from 'The Restless' publicity work, she will use the photoshoot as an opportunity for her to re-charge herself this time. Since the end of November last year till the beginning of the year, she did interviews and went around doing stage greetings for 'The Restless' before and after the opening of the movie without missing out a day. A production cost of 10 billion won was supplied to 'The Restless' although as a matter of fact, it failed to perform, leaving it with 1,500,000 viewers by which it cannot reach the break-even point. It is said that she does not place any regrets as she had ardently concentrated on the filming and public relations.

At that time, for the Cyon CF, Kim Tae Hee did line dance while putting on a red dress. This time, she is due to debut a high-level makeup and her beautiful charm will be emanated in the photoshoot for the 'HERA' pictorial.

Journalist Nam Hye Yeon whice1@

article source http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04393346000.htm

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

let's hope our little fairy tale dream holds true. it seems the RaeWoners are having a TaeHee&RaeWon couple love fest now haha, i think everyone just misses the couple together :tears:

don't worry abt the translation, i know how taxing (but enjoyable) it is to do translations for Tae Hee. take a rest and then start on your next Kim Tae Hee message translation!!!! just kidding, we aren't tht demanding :P

btw beary!! you also check out the Forever Love Story In Harvard blog? :w00t: i love tht blog!!!! from what i remember, the blogowner is a Kim Rae Won fan but she loves Tae Hee with Rae Won, so we still get a lot of new goodies posted on there hehe :wub: there are still fans in Korea wishing them to be together :) but i hope we the 'love story in harvard' dreamers aren't crowding out this thread :lol:

tokio & Soy, i'm so glad i wasn't the only one who thought Tae Hee and comedian Lee Yun Suk looked good together also on 'exclamation mark'! :lol: i seriously can't explain what magic tht girl has to make all the men look good with her~!

ahhaha! yeah, my male cousin find it cute too when she said that oppah oppah thing and he was like can u please rewind it again ate when he saw me watching it? :lol:

and yes ANGELS pls excuse some of your RW-TH-deprived dreamers!!! :D we just miss them that much :tears:

Guest istatowin

LOL what a coincidence, or is it ? .. perhaps .. tae hee made some phone calls to ask for some posing help from rae won or vice versa .. their pics match up so perfectly .. haha such a cute couple !!!!

ITS SO AMAZING HOW IN SYNC they are :wub::phew:

well though LSIH was more dramatic romance, i enjoyed the comedy in it and how KRW would make me laugh, so cute :blush:

Oh i want to see that interview where she does Oppa!! i just love how she said it hehehee. she has the most adorable voice

and my fave cfs is the bickering over the food, heheh and i love the Oppa one and Beach too!!

%7Boption%7Dwbkthkids.jpg[/img

I love her smile!!

%7Boption%7Dwb_th.jpg[/img

But back to LSIH for a moment, and in relation to my BROTHER. Well you know how Soy is amazing at manipulations of photos esp her KTH and KRW ones? well my brother has PS and so for a while he had been wanting to show me a pic and i was like no, because frankly you know how brothers are. Anyway i finally said yes and so he showed it to me, and guess what? it was a picture of him and KTH PSed together and it was soo bad but he wasnt being serious. hahaha i wish i could show you the pic you would all get a good laugh but i dont think he want me to post it on here, though i think he posted it on his facebook profile. hahaha but you should see it, i try to find the original pic to give you an idea. But he is now asking if he and her would make a good couple and i was like what makes you think you would and he was like well we are both smart and beautiful. PUKE!!! not about Tae Hee but my brother

Found the original except its a smaller one. I perfer KRW in it, my brother is <_<

%7Boption%7DLove_Story_in_Harvard_013.jpg[/img

hahahha tokio you hav a very cute brother!! :lol: cool! haha

Guest istatowin

one of the prettiest artists that i know and i only look up for a few! she's really awesome and a very versatile actress! :D

ALO iheartjeonghoon! :D neym ryt? haha

welcome to KTH thread!!!! :)

here's a new one for the 'love story in harvard' dreamers, Mr&Ms Kim :wub:

downloadblogfhandlemdhxav2.jpg

credit Forever Lovestory In Harvard @ blog.daum.net/sunbichan2

i think these psed artworks with their recent pics are done by the Korean fans?

Oh i want to see that interview where she does Oppa!! i just love how she said it hehehee. she has the most adorable voice.

i know tht clip shd be somewhere in my computer but i gotta find it first. i hope i'm not just dreaming of it. :sweatingbullets:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/nat...n/wbkthkids.jpg

hehe yea some Korean fans of Bin-Hee used a website to figure out how their kids will look like if they are ever gonna start a family together :lol: i wish i know which website they used cause i wanna try & see how TaeHee&RaeWon's kids will look like!

and if your brother finds such a program, maybe he'll do it for himself & Tae Hee too haha, your brother's so cute, so you & him sorta share something in common now hehe.

oooh one look at the avatar and like istatowin (firewind), i know who this is :w00t:

Neym, welcome to Soompi and Kim Tae Hee thread :wub:

--------------------------------------------

so alot of us like Tae Hee with a lot of guys cause she just pairs up perfectly with every one of them.

how abt Tae Hee & Lee Dong Wook? way before she worked with Jo HyunJae, Kim RaeWon, WonBin, Daniel Henney, HyunBin, Jung WooSung etc, her debut on TV in sitcom 'Let's Go' back in 2002 saw her in a love triangle with Lee Dong Wook and NRG's Lee Seong Jin, they look really fresh & raw back then but still cute :P

below is a new article talking abt Tae Hee & LDW 5 years ago.

tv_letsgo_top.jpg

credit http://wizard.sbs.co.kr/template/wzdtv/wzd...&menuId=134

‘김태희-이동욱’, 5년 전에도 ‘선남선녀!’

Kim TAE HEE-Lee DONG WOOK, five years ago '선남선녀!'

2007-01-11

kbonletss0111.jpg

(REVIEWSTAR Journalist Kim Eun Ju) The appearance of actress Kim TAE HEE and actor Lee DONG WOOK from five years ago was opened to the public and this has attracted the netizens' attention.

The appearance of Kim TAE HEE and Lee DONG WOOK in one scene from the youth SITUATION comedy 'Let's Go' broadcasted from March 2002 till the end of June 2002 is considered as stylish with their bright smiles and outer appearances which look nice as usual.

Netizens are showing a lot of concerns in the past photographs of Kim Tae Hee who was attractive as usual and the appearance with Lee Dong Wook attracts attention.

On the other hand, Lee SEONG JIN also appeared in this work with Kim TAE HEE and Lee DONG WOOK. Lee Seong Jin and Lee Dong Wook were placed in a triangular romance with Kim Tae Hee and presented viewers with laughters and happiness at that time.

After meeting viewers through movie 'The Restless', currently Kim TAE HEE is seen as a strong candidate to be the heroine of SBS drama 'Angel' scheduled for broadcast in May. Lee Dong Wook recently worked with Hyeon Yeong in movie 'The Strongest Romance' which will be opened to the public soon.

Journalist Kim Eun Ju/www.reviewstar.net

Fresh news REVIEWSTAR | Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited

k1letss0111ow3.jpg

k2letss0111in1.jpg

k3letss0111gw4.jpg

k4letss0111uv2.jpg

k5letss0111rh0.jpg

article source http://www.reviewstar.net/ent/ent_view.php...1&uid=19732

rough translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

if there's any mistakes, pls advice accordingly, thanks!

^ oh syah, are they considering LDW in the ANGEL series?? oh my!!

Nopes. don't be misled....

it's just netizens are always searching for Tae Hee's old pics and i think they happened to find these and so they are talking about their pics frm 5 years back, that's all. no mention of 'Angel' at all except the last paragraph when the reporter wrote abt the possibility of her next work. LDW is leading a hectic schedule with his 2nd movie coming up at the end of the month.

Guest istatowin

^ in Phil. everytime an issue, small or big, is cast bet. celebrities, u can expect an announcement that theyl be together in a project after a month or less :lol:

tokio, you're in a BinHee mood today! Thanks for reposting the pics! :D I like the oppa, oppa CF too! I really like them to be paired up in a romatic-comedy series.

syah, thanks for the article! Like to see the new Hera photos.

snow_angel: Dennis Oh is a cutie too, was he in those Klassen cfs with her?? or was it Daniel, hahah i always get those two confused :sweatingbullets:

hihi! thanks for the translation tokio :D theyr so cute too :lol:

ahhaha! yeah, my male cousin find it cute too when she said that oppah oppah thing and he was like can u please rewind it again ate when he saw me watching it? :lol:

and yes ANGELS pls excuse some of your RW-TH-deprived dreamers!!! :D we just miss them that much :tears:

istatowin: your cousin is cute!!

ITS SO AMAZING HOW IN SYNC they are :wub::phew:

hahahha tokio you hav a very cute brother!! :lol: cool! haha

istatowin: NOOO I DONT!!! hahaha but KRW and KTH is LOVE and also im thinking of buying the subbed LSIH from YesAsia!! And thanks for the wallpapers, i love her hairstyles

i think these psed artworks with their recent pics are done by the Korean fans?

i know tht clip shd be somewhere in my computer but i gotta find it first. i hope i'm not just dreaming of it. :sweatingbullets:

hehe yea some Korean fans of Bin-Hee used a website to figure out how their kids will look like if they are ever gonna start a family together :lol: i wish i know which website they used cause i wanna try & see how TaeHee&RaeWon's kids will look like!

and if your brother finds such a program, maybe he'll do it for himself & Tae Hee too haha, your brother's so cute, so you & him sorta share something in common now hehe.

Syah: please i dont even want to think of him doing that :wacko: hahaha and he is NOT CUTE!!! Oh i hope you find the clip fo her on your computer, hehehe. thanks for it. I wonder too what KRW and KTH babies would look like, cute!!

looking at all these binnie and tae hee pics .. and of course looking at that pic of their "children" kinda made me want to make something so here it is :)

3ypnpzd.jpg

haha tokio .. i think you will enjoy it .. lala

Soy: Thanks so much i do love it and i definitely perfer Won Bin over my brothers face being beside KTH!!! Thanks so much, soo cute!!

istatowin: i love your one in a million mv!! umm can i ask for the mp3, hehehe i used to have it but i dont have it anymore. I remember i loved it after watching Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock. This song soo fits Tae Hee :rolleyes: