Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Everyone im in a "BinHee Mood" and so before i go off to class i want to leave you with some things. i looked for pics of Binnie in the Won Bin Thread (credit goes to them) and found these, so i decided to repost them on here, since im in such a odd mood (dont want to go to class) but here you go and enjoy!!

c49a.jpg

0507_01_2_800x600.jpg

0508_01_2_800x600.jpg

0509_01_2_800x600.jpg

Bonus: I like to think he would wear this nice suit for KTH, lol. im such a loser.

708my.jpg

CYON Idea - DMB 60 Translated & video

Show Host : They seem to be seeing each other. Kim Tae-Hee and WonBin! Finally we've catched their scandal. Please join us.

WonBin: Where did you hear that? Well, we can have a meal together, can't we?

TaeHee: Yes.

WonBin: Everybody eat with other people rather than eat alone...

A agent : Well, they had a meal together, but there were other staffs as well... They never had a meal together by themselves. Don't do this to them please...

WonBin: Thank you for your continuous support. Kim TaeHee and I will do our best to return your love.

TaeHee: Always be healthy and happy! (that's such a Tae Hee thing to say, hehehe)

WonBin: Yes. Thank you very much!

TaeHee: Thank you.

Show Host: They are denying... But I can read their faces... saying "Yes, we are a couple!".

WonBin: (Looking at the mobile) Hey, how come you pretended so well without changing the colour of your face?

TaeHee: Considering your early days of acting, your acting also has been really improved!

WonBin: Let's not talk about my early days~ Wow, you were doing so good!

TaeHee: (Making a gesture of showing off) Well, everybody is getting into me!

WonBin: (Looking at TaeHee) : Doesn't your neck hurt? Shall I support it? (hahaha, awww. i wish)

Guest fivemagic

Everyone im in a "BinHee Mood" and so before i go off to class i want to leave you with some things. i looked for pics of Binnie in the Won Bin Thread (credit goes to them) and found these, so i decided to repost them on here, since im in such a odd mood (dont want to go to class) but here you go and enjoy!!

c49a.jpg

0507_01_2_800x600.jpg

0508_01_2_800x600.jpg

0509_01_2_800x600.jpg

Bonus: I like to think he would wear this nice suit for KTH, lol. im such a loser.

708my.jpg

CYON Idea - DMB 60 Translated & video

Show Host : They seem to be seeing each other. Kim Tae-Hee and WonBin! Finally we've catched their scandal. Please join us.

WonBin: Where did you hear that? Well, we can have a meal together, can't we?

TaeHee: Yes.

WonBin: Everybody eat with other people rather than eat alone...

A agent : Well, they had a meal together, but there were other staffs as well... They never had a meal together by themselves. Don't do this to them please...

WonBin: Thank you for your continuous support. Kim TaeHee and I will do our best to return your love.

TaeHee: Always be healthy and happy! (that's such a Tae Hee thing to say, hehehe)

WonBin: Yes. Thank you very much!

TaeHee: Thank you.

Show Host: They are denying... But I can read their faces... saying "Yes, we are a couple!".

WonBin: (Looking at the mobile) Hey, how come you pretended so well without changing the colour of your face?

TaeHee: Considering your early days of acting, your acting also has been really improved!

WonBin: Let's not talk about my early days~ Wow, you were doing so good!

TaeHee: (Making a gesture of showing off) Well, everybody is getting into me!

WonBin: (Looking at TaeHee) : Doesn't your neck hurt? Shall I support it? (hahaha, awww. i wish)

tokio, thanks for sharing the cyon screen caps of the lovely Kim Tae Hee and the handsome Won Bin........I personally would love to see them in a new drama together. I think they make a cute couple on-screen as well as off-screen.

thanks beary for sharing your thoughts. 'the restless' is considered a flop only if compared to it's insanely huge production & marketing costs but on it's own, sales over a million is not too bad in korea. can be considered an achievement actually cause when Kim Rae Won's 'Sunflower' got like over a million ticket sales then, i saw articles calling it a hugely popular movie.

'night at the museum' and '200-pounds beauty' are kicking off all the other movies now :lol:

ohh i hope all this won't affect her chances of acting in more movies in future!

i think it's too bad most koreans can't appreciate 'the restless'. perhaps the rest of the world will :)

i think it's kinda cute how we think Tae Hee is more mature than her age and she thinks she's still a baby. we are all constantly growing up still with every different phase in life. istatowin told me the other day tht she thinks Tae Hee has the mind of a man, heart of a child and the body of a woman, and i couldn't help but agree. she's our idea of a perfect woman.

i think i'd really love a drama with Tae Hee, Kim Rae Won and Won Bin the most. and throw in her brother in it and we can have 3 hot guys and a girl. i think Tae Hee can click well & pull it off with any guy, she makes me pay attention to the guy beside her as well even though i think i look at her more cause she's such a delight to watch, i think she's the only girl with Binnie when he started having the rugged look? usually i'd prefer a clean cut Binnie but he looks really good beside her with the facial hair and all. and is Tae Hee the last girl Binnie worked with before he had to go for military service in November 2005? cause their cyon cfs together were frm throughout 2005. he's worked more with guys on his movies haha, haven't seen him act with a female love interest for years since 'friends' with kyoko fukada? haha wonder who will be the lucky girl to partner him in his next work. i read Binnie likes a girl who fits jeans perfectly and since he's really tanned, he's attracted to girls with fair skin. read some of his diary entries before and it just makes you feel closer to him.

i thought Tae Hee looks really adorable with glasses & jeans in this short scene in 'love story in harvard' ep 4.

435goodtaeheerp4.jpg

credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee

-----------------------

don't we just love seeing her in white? i think we've seen tis pic but still loving it always.

tokio, this pic is to complement tht Binnie in white pic you posted :lol:

Binnie looks super gorgeous in tht pic! esp with his shy boy look :wub:

7ddcbcd198df7e5ac51d5f9vd9.jpg

credit blog.goo.ne.jp/love-tae-hee

ok tokio .. lol that won bin - tae hee interview was pretty hilarious. .. and for some reason i can see it acutally happening .. and the caps are so lovely .. her cyon ads with wonbin sparked with chemistry .. however .. i still like my hyun bin and tae hee ads the most :) ..

syah4brit - btw the pics with tae hee and the glasses from lsih are so cute, they bring back memories .. lol i really liked her image in that series, it was very different than the corporate woman character she played in stairway .. her outfits were so cute in lsih, esp when she had that long outer coat and her little medical backpack :)

syah4brit - btw the pics with tae hee and the glasses from lsih are so cute, they bring back memories .. lol i really liked her image in that series, it was very different than the corporate woman character she played in stairway .. her outfits were so cute in lsih, esp when she had that long outer coat and her little medical backpack :)

Tae Hee will be going to Spain from the 13th to the 18th of January for 'Hera' pictorial shoot and also for a break.

this will be her 2nd time in Spain after a Cyon CF back in 2005. remember the one where she dances?

hope she will have a good time in Spain~! any fans frm Spain?

will do proper translation when i get home, or if anyone does it before me, tht'd be cool too!

김태희, 화보촬영 위해 스페인행

Kim Tae Hee, off to Spain for pictorial shoot

2007/01/11 11:38

톱스타 김태희(27)가 새해 첫 해외나들이에 나선다.

김태희는 오는 13일부터 18일까지 화보촬영과 휴식을 위해 스페인행 비행기에 오른다. 김태희의 소속사 관계자는 10일 “김태희가 지난해 모델로 발탁된 아모레 퍼시픽의 ‘헤라’ 화보촬영을 위해 스페인으로 떠난다”면서 “영화 ‘중천’ 홍보활동으로 연말과 연초를 바쁘게 보냈기 때문에 휴식을 겸한 해외나들이가 될 것”이라고 밝혔다.

그 의 스페인행은 2005년 LG 싸이언 CF 이후 두번째. 그러나 이번에는 특별한 의미를 갖고 있다. 데뷔초 모델로 활동했던 화장품 브랜드에 수십억원대의 모델료를 받으며 다시 복귀한 뒤의 첫 해외촬영이다. ‘중천’ 홍보활동으로 심신이 피곤해 있는 그는 이번 촬영을 재충전의 기회로 삼을 생각이다. 그는 ‘중천’ 개봉 전후인 지난해 11월 말 부터 올해 초까지 하루도 빠짐없이 무대인사와 인터뷰를 하며 강행군했다. 제작비 100억원이 투입된 ‘중천’이 손익분기점에 못 미치는 관객 150만명 선에서 퇴장하면서 사실상 흥행에 실패했지만. 열심히 촬영과 홍보에 전념한 만큼 미련을 두지 않고 있다고 한다.

싸이언 CF 당시 빨간 원피스를 입고 정렬적인 춤을 췄던 김태희는 이번 ‘헤라’ 화보 촬영에서는 특유의 깨끗하면서도 고급스런 메이크업을 선보이며 매력을 발산할 예정이다.

남혜연기자 whice1@

source http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04393346000.htm

tokio, thanks for sharing the cyon screen caps of the lovely Kim Tae Hee and the handsome Won Bin........I personally would love to see them in a new drama together. I think they make a cute couple on-screen as well as off-screen.

no problem and i definitely second that, nice to see you on here!!

i think it's kinda cute how we think Tae Hee is more mature than her age and she thinks she's still a baby. we are all constantly growing up still with every different phase in life. istatowin told me the other day tht she thinks Tae Hee has the mind of a man, heart of a child and the body of a woman, and i couldn't help but agree. she's our idea of a perfect woman.

i think i'd really love a drama with Tae Hee, Kim Rae Won and Won Bin the most. and throw in her brother in it and we can have 3 hot guys and a girl. i think Tae Hee can click well & pull it off with any guy, she makes me pay attention to the guy beside her as well even though i think i look at her more cause she's such a delight to watch, i think she's the only girl with Binnie when he started having the rugged look? usually i'd prefer a clean cut Binnie but he looks really good beside her with the facial hair and all. and is Tae Hee the last girl Binnie worked with before he had to go for military service in November 2005? cause their cyon cfs together were frm throughout 2005. he's worked more with guys on his movies haha, haven't seen him act with a female love interest for years since 'friends' with kyoko fukada? haha wonder who will be the lucky girl to partner him in his next work. i read Binnie likes a girl who fits jeans perfectly and since he's really tanned, he's attracted to girls with fair skin. read some of his diary entries before and it just makes you feel closer to him.

don't we just love seeing her in white? i think we've seen tis pic but still loving it always.

tokio, this pic is to complement tht Binnie in white pic you posted :lol:

Binnie looks super gorgeous in tht pic! esp with his shy boy look :wub:

Oh i soo agree with that line istatowin perfectly and beautifully pointed out.

And Tae Hee really does look good with anyone, i really thought the comedian from exclamation mark and her looked good together, hahaha.

Kim Klan for sure in a drama will be great, there is really alot of Kim's in Korea. But that sounds great Syah, loved to see it. KRW, KTH, Lee Wan and Binnie whose real last name is Kim

Tae Hee was the last person he worked with, and actually there was talk of them doing a drama together but of course military happened and so the role went to Bi and Mina ( I think). Too bad i hope they work together again one day. Lastly thanks Syah for the pic which perfectly suits the white suit Binnie and the news of her shooting in Spain, i always wanted to work there and im glad she is going again. Hope she has fun.

ok tokio .. lol that won bin - tae hee interview was pretty hilarious. .. and for some reason i can see it acutally happening .. and the caps are so lovely .. her cyon ads with wonbin sparked with chemistry .. however .. i still like my hyun bin and tae hee ads the most :) ..

I have another translated one, ill post that one up to. And Hyun Bin another cute choice, i love that chocolate cf with Daniel and Hyun, i felt for Hyun in that cf when he saw Tae hee getting a piggyback ride from Daniel

Guest localpinoy

first off...i don't think i ever thank you guys...but i really THANK YOU guys for adding more and more everyday to the kim tae hee thread. i wish i could add some but i can't even read or translate korean...and all the pictures i find of kim tae hee have already been added here. don't worry...ill make it up to you guys here and also in the kim-taee.com forum!

i second that notion. its very humbling to see that kim tae hee had a great time and shes happy that she made soo many friends from the production of the restless.

and also i wouldnt mind seeing her in another drama with the actors you guys previously stated. im not gonna say theyre hot cuz im a guy...but yeah she matches with any actor they put her with. i guess its the looks and the charm, you know?

heck...i wouldnt mind if i star in a korean drama with her someday... :sweatingbullets:

no problem and i definitely second that, nice to see you on here!!

Oh i soo agree with that line istatowin perfectly and beautifully pointed out.

And Tae Hee really does look good with anyone, i really thought the comedian from exclamation mark and her looked good together, hahaha.

Kim Klan for sure in a drama will be great, there is really alot of Kim's in Korea. But that sounds great Syah, loved to see it. KRW, KTH, Lee Wan and Binnie whose real last name is Kim

Tae Hee was the last person he worked with, and actually there was talk of them doing a drama together but of course military happened and so the role went to Bi and Mina ( I think). Too bad i hope they work together again one day. Lastly thanks Syah for the pic which perfectly suits the white suit Binnie and the news of her shooting in Spain, i always wanted to work there and im glad she is going again. Hope she has fun.

I have another translated one, ill post that one up to. And Hyun Bin another cute choice, i love that chocolate cf with Daniel and Hyun, i felt for Hyun in that cf when he saw Tae hee getting a piggyback ride from Daniel

maybe all kim tae hee fans think alike or something .. but i agree .. haha kim tae hee seems to have chemistry with just about everyone, i have yet to see her mess up, but it looks like her personality is very easygoing and easy to interact with, well im just basing this off of beary's personal encounter with her .. but i would like to believe it :) .. and i thought her and that comedian looked cute together .. haha. she just has that special ablitity to brighten up everybody's day i guess, and includes the people that work with her on a daily basis, why wouldnt you be happy when you see her, right ? :)

ohh yeah .. a love to kill .. the one series that they were SUPPOSE to do, but rain and that one chick ended up doing it, which isnt such a bad thing, because it was really melo-drama like >< .. blah i still need to finish it

lol i do too .. i also like the one cf, where daniel and hyun bin are like doing these weird rock and roll things, and daniel's phone or hyun bin's phone rung or something, and kim tae hee's image popped up, and then he (i dont know which one it was) was like Tae Hee ? .. and the other guy went wait your mom's name is tae hee too ? .. lol it ws cute and funny .. but i dont know hyun bin seemed to be hurt in the chocolate cf, when daniel was giving tae hee the piggyback ride, it was really emotional and powerful .. too bad i would rather see hyunbin and tae hee pair up than daniel and tae hee :)

Alright angels...

I had posted the translation of one of her old messages at Fin.s... Read it here (you have to login before you can read it)

I chose to translate this msg first as I am sure you guys will also enjoy what she wrote... ;)

thanks Beary and istatowin for more goodies, um may i ask someone to give a quick summary of what they were saying in the fanmeeting/interview, i really i want to know. Thanks so much!! Any updates on her new drama Angel?? hehe, i really cant wait to see it.

tokio I think there is no one here who can understand Korean.. or they are most likely still lurking ard... :P I always wanted to know what she said during her interviews, I wanna know her better from what she said, unfortunately I can only enjoy her voice and laughter while watching those clips.. :blush:

was this posted before?

hi chicade this was posted before.. but don't worry about it, do continue to post if you come across more KTH pictures.. I don't mind seeing her pictures over and over again, will never get sick of it.. and I am confident the rest won't mind too... :D

I can't deny the fact that they do look good together, but in my heart there is already a #1 partner for Tae Hee.. so sorry Won Bin ;) actually he is the first korean male celebrity that I like after I watched 'Autumn in my Heart'...

Tae Hee will be going to Spain from the 13th to the 18th of January for 'Hera' pictorial shoot and also for a break.

this will be her 2nd time in Spain after a Cyon CF back in 2005. remember the one where she dances?

will do proper translation when i get home, or if anyone does it before me, tht'd be cool too!

thanks syah for the news... i hope she gets enough rest before she starts working again...

she deserves a good break overseas.. lucky gal, she gets to travel to many countries... *envy*

and our little secret hope she is having vacation with that someone

and sorry i can't help with the translation now... brain dead after the msg translation i posted earlier..

letting my brain rest for a couple of days.... :P

Tae Hee was the last person he worked with, and actually there was talk of them doing a drama together but of course military happened and so the role went to Bi and Mina ( I think). Too bad i hope they work together again one day.

oh i am relieved that they didnt do that drama. B):P

Guest istatowin

WB is my strong 2nd choice for unnie too... :) why they make a beautiful couple too... :) i wud love to see them together in a project CFs or movies or series :D

Guest istatowin

actually HB and KTH makes a good couple too :D i esp. their photo together in one CF (not cyon) :D

thanks beary for sharing your thoughts. 'the restless' is considered a flop only if compared to it's insanely huge production & marketing costs but on it's own, sales over a million is not too bad in korea. can be considered an achievement actually cause when Kim Rae Won's 'Sunflower' got like over a million ticket sales then, i saw articles calling it a hugely popular movie.

'night at the museum' and '200-pounds beauty' are kicking off all the other movies now :lol:

ohh i hope all this won't affect her chances of acting in more movies in future!

i think it's too bad most koreans can't appreciate 'the restless'. perhaps the rest of the world will :)

i thought Tae Hee looks really adorable with glasses & jeans in this short scene in 'love story in harvard' ep 4.

435goodtaeheerp4.jpg

credit blog.naver.com/good_taehee

this is the 1st time i saw this LSIH pics of KTH :D thanks!!

hihi! did i mention that syah?

joking :lol: actually she does remind of the heroine in one novel that i hold dearly in my heart too...she seemed so fictional back then but the image of that heroin became clearer when i was introduced to KTH. :)

김태희, 화보촬영 위해 스페인행

Kim Tae Hee, off to Spain for pictorial shoot

2007/01/11 11:38

톱스타 김태희(27)가 새해 첫 해외나들이에 나선다.

김태희는 오는 13일부터 18일까지 화보촬영과 휴식을 위해 스페인행 비행기에 오른다. 김태희의 소속사 관계자는 10일 “김태희가 지난해 모델로 발탁된 아모레 퍼시픽의 ‘헤라’ 화보촬영을 위해 스페인으로 떠난다”면서 “영화 ‘중천’ 홍보활동으로 연말과 연초를 바쁘게 보냈기 때문에 휴식을 겸한 해외나들이가 될 것”이라고 밝혔다.

그 의 스페인행은 2005년 LG 싸이언 CF 이후 두번째. 그러나 이번에는 특별한 의미를 갖고 있다. 데뷔초 모델로 활동했던 화장품 브랜드에 수십억원대의 모델료를 받으며 다시 복귀한 뒤의 첫 해외촬영이다. ‘중천’ 홍보활동으로 심신이 피곤해 있는 그는 이번 촬영을 재충전의 기회로 삼을 생각이다. 그는 ‘중천’ 개봉 전후인 지난해 11월 말 부터 올해 초까지 하루도 빠짐없이 무대인사와 인터뷰를 하며 강행군했다. 제작비 100억원이 투입된 ‘중천’이 손익분기점에 못 미치는 관객 150만명 선에서 퇴장하면서 사실상 흥행에 실패했지만. 열심히 촬영과 홍보에 전념한 만큼 미련을 두지 않고 있다고 한다.

싸이언 CF 당시 빨간 원피스를 입고 정렬적인 춤을 췄던 김태희는 이번 ‘헤라’ 화보 촬영에서는 특유의 깨끗하면서도 고급스런 메이크업을 선보이며 매력을 발산할 예정이다.

남혜연기자 whice1@

source http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04393346000.htm

yay! i hope there are fans there too...and those that are willing to share :D

Guest istatowin

first off...i don't think i ever thank you guys...but i really THANK YOU guys for adding more and more everyday to the kim tae hee thread. i wish i could add some but i can't even read or translate korean...and all the pictures i find of kim tae hee have already been added here. don't worry...ill make it up to you guys here and also in the kim-taee.com forum!

i second that notion. its very humbling to see that kim tae hee had a great time and shes happy that she made soo many friends from the production of the restless.

and also i wouldnt mind seeing her in another drama with the actors you guys previously stated. im not gonna say theyre hot cuz im a guy...but yeah she matches with any actor they put her with. i guess its the looks and the charm, you know?

heck...i wouldnt mind if i star in a korean drama with her someday... :sweatingbullets:

aww thats sweet localpinoy! :) i wonder what do u mean by "make up" naughty.gif

Guest istatowin

Alright angels...

I had posted the translation of one of her old messages at Fin.s... Read it here (you have to login before you can read it)

I chose to translate this msg first as I am sure you guys will also enjoy what she wrote... ;)

hihi! thanks sis beary!! i love her more..i love the child in kTH :)

hello angels!

unnie again in Spain?

can't wait to see her Hera pics! :)

alo pres angel! :) me too! cant wait!! :)