Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

mine only shows the most recent 5 topics, and ive started way too many topics >< :tears:

Soy: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103151

its a snow day and it wasnt that far back.

wow it sounds very interesting!!! quite hollywoodish based on the prologue! will it be an action-packed fanfic? :)

way i just click the megaupload toolbar bak then (as far as i remember) :lol:

thanks umm it will sort of. Its hard to write action. lol. I hope you like. thanks its ok if you dont remember much. :blush:

bring out the drinks, hehee.

thanks umm it will sort of. Its hard to write action. lol. I hope you like. thanks its ok if you dont remember much. :blush:

haha thanks tokio .. yeah and the fanfic does seem really action pack, cant wait for the addition of wonbin :)

Guest localpinoy

tokio, i'm liking the fanfic and the posters are just great. ill contribute to some songs once i hear the first chapter. the posters are just amazing and the story already has me on the edge of my seat. for some reason...i felt as if i were watching a movie trailer or something haha. great job so far! :)

tokio, i'm liking the fanfic and the posters are just great. ill contribute to some songs once i hear the first chapter. the posters are just amazing and the story already has me on the edge of my seat. for some reason...i felt as if i were watching a movie trailer or something haha. great job so far! :)

Awww thanks for the comment, hahaha and i read your comment on the fanfic page, and to answer yes i like to read alot of books. hehhe :sweatingbullets: i hope you will enjoy it.

I am bored today so I watched some Tae Hee clips....

decided to upload this CF making for those who have yet to watch...

Chamisul (Soju) under Jinro

SBS TV Section Interview

Part 1

Part 2

My first time using this host site, I hope it works well... My office network blocked out quite a few other host sites <_<

Back to the clips, at 58th sec of the 2nd clip, she did a stare but ended up looking so cute :P

Guest istatowin

KTH is perfect for that!!! she has the moves :lol: and wonbin also has the characteristic of an action star :D

Guest istatowin

I am bored today so I watched some Tae Hee clips....

decided to upload this CF making for those who have yet to watch...

Chamisul (Soju) under Jinro

SBS TV Section Interview

Part 1

Part 2

My first time using this host site, I hope it works well... My office network blocked out quite a few other host sites <_<

Back to the clips, at 58th sec of the 2nd clip, she did a stare but ended up looking so cute :P

beary thanks a lot!!! shes so pretty in that vclips!!! oh well shes always very pretty :lol:

Video Clips from The Restless stage greetings

Cine City on December 22, 2006 19:30 hours

pardon the poor quality due to insufficient lightings in the cinema.. and my camera is not powerful enough...

p><p> [img]<a href=http://xs410.xs.to/xs410/06520/SeoulCinema.jpg%7Boption%7D

[DL link 1]

[DL link 2]

credit KTH-Home of the Angel @ www.kim-taehee.com

Seoul Cinema on December 23, 2006 16:10 hours

this time a non-shaky video, thanks to my fren, Hyun-Ju for her steady hands... :P i must be shaking badly then :blush:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs511.xs.to/xs511/07032/stagegreet1.jpg' alt='stagegreet1.jpg'>

[Download]

Guest Seoul GC man

Today was one heck of a sweltering day in my city :sweatingbullets: !!! Had a massive power blackout caused by raging bushfires. The mercury reached a scorching 40+ degrees Celsius. (= 105 degrees Fahrenheit - for the non metric users)

Luckily my labtop was fully charged. So I made this TaeHee fanart to stay cool & kill time.

Thank god things are all back to normal now otherwise there will be heaps of :angry: :fury: :crazy: . hehehe……….

Stay cool… God bless all!! :rolleyes:

HeeHae_2007Jan.jpg

Guest istatowin

Seoul Cinema on December 23, 2006 16:10 hours

this time a non-shaky video, thanks to my fren, Hyun-Ju for her steady hands... :P i must be shaking badly then :blush:

stagegreet1.jpg

[Download]

yay! thanks sis beary :D

Today was one heck of a sweltering day in my city :sweatingbullets: !!! Had a massive power blackout caused by raging bushfires. The mercury reached a scorching 40+ degrees Celsius. (= 105 degrees Fahrenheit - for the non metric users)

Luckily my labtop was fully charged. So I made this TaeHee fanart to stay cool & kill time.

Thank god things are all back to normal now otherwise there will be heaps of :angry: :fury: :crazy: . hehehe……….

Stay cool… God bless all!! :rolleyes:

%7Boption%7DHeeHae_2007Jan.jpg[/img

haha thats cute seoul GC :D like LDH too :)

KTH is perfect for that!!! she has the moves :lol: and wonbin also has the characteristic of an action star :D

Hahhaa thanks though its gonna be hard to write action, wish me luck. Thanks for all the goodies

tokio, wow! you did a good job on your fanfic! I can't wait to read the next chapters. Go Tae Hee unnie! The posters are great! :w00t: I remember Won Bin oppa in Guns & Talks with that cap. :wub:

thanks for the compliment, heheheh i love him in hats. i hope you enjoy it.

beary: thanks for sharing all the DLs they are great!! I love her little stare in STH because her eyes are just soo expressive!!

Oh!! Does anyone have any cute expressions made by KTH, i looked through the KTH site and saw some but i just want to know if anyone has any others, she is too cute

Hahhaa thanks though its gonna be hard to write action, wish me luck. Thanks for all the goodies

beary: thanks for sharing all the DLs they are great!! I love her little stare in STH because her eyes are just soo expressive!!

Oh!! Does anyone have any cute expressions made by KTH, i looked through the KTH site and saw some but i just want to know if anyone has any others, she is too cute

haha the cutest expression i've ever seen kth make was probably the one from nine-tail fox .. the one where she blows her cheeks up .. shes the cutest thing ever ! .. its always been my fav pic of her :)

haha the cutest expression i've ever seen kth make was probably the one from nine-tail fox .. the one where she blows her cheeks up .. shes the cutest thing ever ! .. its always been my fav pic of her :)

I saw that one too, it is soo cute.

i must agree that her eyes are just too expressive... not forgetting she has a pair of beautiful eyes.. i'm jealous :lol:

this is one of my faves... :wub:

asiafont_2317750.jpg

tokio, i only managed to skimmed thru your fanfic and it already looks interesting... i will read it thoroughly soon... ;)