Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

6 hours ago, JoannaMarie16 said:

just dropping by to say Hi and thank you @Nancyzak for the updates :wub:

Wave to you, @JoannaMarie16!

You are welcome, dear. I am glad to read that KTH is attending Chinese class. It means, she is serious with spreading her wings to China, just like she did for Japan at one time. We wish all the best to her and looking forward to hearing good news of her getting good projects in China soon. This latest news of her attending the Chinese class reminds me of her IG video of a part of Beijing that she posted after her Italy trip recently. I had funny feeling at that time that it means something. Now I think I could relate between the two. :P:D

• Like 2

On 7/6/2016 at 7:10 AM, Nancyzak said:

Some of the brainiest actors currently active in Korea

- skipped unrelated picture -

There actually quite a lot of smart actors in the business!  This isn't too much of a surprise because some actors really use their brains to analyze and portray their characters well in any given situation, but still did you realize that they were thisgenius?

- skipped unrelated -

Kim Tae Hee

Has an IQ of 148.  She scored 100% in all subjects throughout middle school, ranking her in first place by a long shot.  She was accepted into the top university of South Korea, Seoul University.

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/some-of-the-brainiest-actors-currently-active-in-korea

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I know that when it comes to talk about "brain/IQ" KTH's name will always be in the list mentioned. She literally has it all. I'm sure you agree with me on this. :P

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

You are welcome, dear. I am glad to read that KTH is attending Chinese class. It means, she is serious with spreading her wings to China, just like she did for Japan at one time. We wish all the best to her and looking forward to hearing good news of her getting good projects in China soon. This latest news of her attending the Chinese class reminds me of her IG video of a part of Beijing that she posted after her Italy trip recently. I had funny feeling at that time that it means something. Now I think I could relate between the two. :P:D

Nancyzak, I am, too, dear - I guess she plans to do more projects in the Mainland. We know & I believe she knows as well that Chinese Market will soon lead to the international market. That's why many prefer to star in Chinese movies/dramas. Chinese market is big. That means China has a lot of market to cover. Through Chinese movies/dramas, not only can Korean stars become bigger in China, but internationally, into Hollywood. :P

• Like 1

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. I know that when it comes to talk about "brain/IQ" KTH's name will always be in the list mentioned. She literally has it all. I'm sure you agree with me on this. :P

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome, dear, and you are right. Her fame on 'beauty and brain' is indisputable and has such a solid standing, domestically and among the international Hallyu fans. Some screen roles were offered to her, in part, because of her well known 'beauty and brain' stature. An example is The Sage of Calligraphy, Wang Xi Zhi. Maybe it's the biasness in me, but I would go on to say that she is blessed with not 2 but 3 achievements, i.e. the 'beauty, brain and money' stature since she is also financially well off due to the success of her commercial and showbiz career.

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, I am, too, dear - I guess she plans to do more projects in the Mainland. We know & I believe she knows as well that Chinese Market will soon lead to the international market. That's why many prefer to star in Chinese movies/dramas. Chinese market is big. That means China has a lot of market to cover. Through Chinese movies/dramas, not only can Korean stars become bigger in China, but internationally, into Hollywood. :P

I'm totally in agreement with you. There is tremendous opportunity in China right now and will be more so in the future. Drama/movie production houses in China are mushrooming with big time tycoons/companies investing in the showbiz. While we usually read of K-stars starring in dramas/movies after a break of a minimum of a few months, popular Chinese stars seem to be working everyday of the year, starring from one drama/movie to another. Sometimes, we read 2/3 dramas starring the same star being aired almost at the same time by different TV stations. Hollywood stars and producers are even flocking to China to promote their movies and to make their presence felt. So far K-celebs are making good inroads into the C-ent world. I have not come across news of popular stars from other countries starring in Chinese dramas/movies yet.

Chinese stars who made it big are making mind-boggling money and the current 'craze' of those who can afford it are investing in private equities/become venture capitalists. I wish for this kind of success for KTH and fingers crossed that she does. :D

• Like 1

On ‎2016‎年‎7‎月‎7‎日 at 6:41 AM, Nancyzak said:

I'm happy to read that news too and looking forward to hear more good news about it.

I know nothing about C-drama because I didn't watch any C-drama yet but if KTH is there ofcourse I will watch it to support her like

what I did in her J-drama 'Boku' (although her leading man really annoyed me..I even didn't understand the story much because of that guy -_-) I just hope that her leading man will be a good looking guy because she deserves it because she's beautiful. wishing all the best for her, KTH unnie fighting!!:wub:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, JoannaMarie16 said:

I'm happy to read that news too and looking forward to hear more good news about it.

I know nothing about C-drama because I didn't watch any C-drama yet but if KTH is there ofcourse I will watch it to support her like

what I did in her J-drama 'Boku' (although her leading man really annoyed me..I even didn't understand the story much because of that guy -_-) I just hope that her leading man will be a good looking guy because she deserves it because she's beautiful. wishing all the best for her, KTH unnie fighting!!:wub:

I am of the same mind as you on KTH's male lead. No more a repeat like Boku's. I have seen most of the male leads in C-dramas and I think we don't have to worry on the looks department. The male lead who played WXZ is good looking as the adult WXZ. We just hope that she and the male lead are well paired and that her next C-drama/movie is aired soon after filming. Of course, first, she gets a role, very soon.

In the meantime, fighting, KTH! May learning the Chinese language is a breeze!!! :wub:

• Like 3

Just when I was lamenting about the much delayed airing iof WXZ, I was given the below link to share; an article with the embedded trailer and pictures of the drama, stars (including KTH) and the press conference that was held previously.

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA5ODM5OTQwOQ==&mid=2657813603&idx=1&sn=1dcf456e7a02dc1f808a860e2da6b663&scene=0#wechat_redirect

• Like 2

Actresses well known as natural beauties in South Korea

- skipped unrelated picture -

There are some actresses who were really, truly just born with such beautiful genes that they can rightfully be called goddesses.  Of course, it's always hard to tell if they got little work done or tweaks here and there, but the actresses below were beautiful their whole life and are well known and admired as natural beauties in Korea. 

Check out these gorgeous stars below!

- skipped unrelated - 

Kim Tae Hee

misc_1468011416_e_kimtaehee.jpg

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/actresses-well-known-as-natural-beauties-in-south-korea

• Like 2

[enter-talk] KIM TAEHEE SEEN IN ALLERMAN.JPG

T/n: Allerman = a shop selling beds

download.jsp?FileID=36911674

It's not even HD but her facial features are so sharp

post response:
[+132][-10]
original post: here

There are lots of pretty actresses but Kim Taehee is a legend

visuals>>>>> her BTS videos >> fancams taken by other people>> photoshoots>> journalist pictures>>>>>> her selcas. Her visuals on screen don't even come close to half of her real life visuals. And please stop taking selcas... She has to let other people take pictures of her... 

07.09 17:14

신고하기 Goddess

Seriously if you see a person like that, you just want to call her  a goddess

09 23:49

신고하기 Even Kim Taehee's shadow is pretty....
추천23
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.09 22:34

신고하기
She can't take selcas so her facial features are hard carrying.. f*cking pretty
download.jsp?FileID=36915450

07.09 22:33

신고하기 There's a reason why Kim Taehee is Korea's representative of beauty

download.jsp?FileID=36915428

Source : http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/07/enter-talk-kim-taehee-seen-in.html

• Like 3

By BNT News, with KTH being named among the 3 celebs for the summer make-up article.

Nice to note that despite being quiet for such a long time, KTH continues to be thought of for beauty related matters/articles, from time to time. :wub::D

Become a Goddess like Go Joon Hee-Kim Tae Hee-Shin Min Ah with Summer Makeup

qb00mff9u7pafox998zb5wavvuiovuyb.jpg

[by Hwang Ji Hye/ translated by Yanchingsally Chu] The weather in summer makes it difficult to wear makeup. Sweating and sebum secretion become active due to the repeated showers of rain and hot weather and so makeup wears off easily. 

Focus on this article if you want to keep your makeup bright and translucent all year round like that of female celebrities such as Go Joon Hee, Kim Tae Hee and Shin Min Ah. Tips for long-lasting natural and pretty makeup in summer will be suggested.

- skipped the rest -

Source and read more here :

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/become-a-goddess-like-go-joon-hee-kim-054614370.html

• Like 2

Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple ranks second in tvN's list of modern day lovey-dovey K-celeb couples.

Credit : tvN

Ahn Jae-hyeon and Koo Hye-seon, number one modern day lovey-dovey couple by 'Name List'

- skipped unrelated pictures -

The episode of tvN's entertainment talk show, 'Name List' on July 11 featured a list of modern day lovey-dovey couples.

- skipped unrelated -

Rain and Kim Tae-hee took the second place, whose marriage is most anticipated by many fans.

- skipped unrelated -

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/ahn-jae-hyeon-and-koo-hye-seon-number-one-modern-day-lovey-dovey-couple-by-name-list--96563.html

The basis for the ranking, per Google translated SK news article:

Spoiler

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee and affection during " warm, good toughness " vs " standards in all things ."

st_1468239964379_431874_0.jpg

Disclosure list of Kim Tae Hee and Rain / photo capturing Rain and Kim Tae Hee = tvN 2016 list released.

[News] four years yeonaesa of Rain - Kim Tae Hee couple was released.

Couple riding in Rain and Kim Tae Hee thumb rehearsal in 11 days broadcast tvN ' 2016 list published ' Shin won the second place star sportsman love the lovers in bonbang .

Rain and Kim Tae Hee has entered into a bond through a social commerce advertising last 2011 years . At the time taken ad said, " the ad had two persons met at the time of shoot were very shy . Here was embarrassed enough not know whether the set against advertising spot ," he hinted .

Kim Tae-hee and Rain made for a half a glance at the ad filming , but military service is not only a week namatji character, not only to express strong affection on the phone when Kim Tae Hee individual was taken to work in the field. Rain that deliver truly join the army after September 2012 , and became a real lover and Kim Tae-hee in just one year .

Kim Tae-hee and Rain does not mention a date for the marriage to look in different places and capture shouting four-year romance and affection wire away. Swimmer's okay. As well as the island is Rain and Kim Tae Hee family traveling together and prayed take the time to have only two celebrated Rain's birthday last June .

Kim Tae Hee is for Rain in a magazine interview, " I 've been through things warm good toughness is hard to see ssawodo hamkkehan long time . At first the conversation I meet a common tendency is well beaten many really fun to talk through well ," she said.

Rain " standard is too gracious person and everything. Away is an extent family ," said Kim Tae Hee cite the following as important as a family member.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160711n40246

Screw caps of the tvN publication, from another SK news report.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20160712n04374

201607112118516707753_20160711211858_01.

• Like 3

I can't tell whether the IG picture of KTH in Allerman ad/CF making below is a past or current one. Most likely a past one if KTH's hair is longer than the one in the IG picture. 

Credit IG picture : IGier.

• Like 3