Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

I saw the IG FMV of Yongpal below a few days ago and then when I wanted to post it here, I could not find it. I was like, has the IGier deleted the post? Luckily I found it and hopefully that it is retained so that we all can watch it, anytime. 

It’s a very well made and lovely FMV, of a very !ovely Yongpal love story. 

Credit the IGier, a fan of JW, and me thinks, in such a case, the IG FMV should be for keeps.

I am adding the unforgettable quotes in fan arts below.

Credit the IGier, whose first fan art quote was posted by me in back page.

Sigh......Yongpal may be over but the loveliness of the story and romance is so lasting!

13710502_307827946226114_499243863876688

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHm3TR6AqPd/?taken-by=minutedrama

• Like 3

Google translated SK news article.

About nicknames for some celebs, which also mentioned KTH’s.

'Section TV' Dirty Sexy Ryu Seung-ryong alias ... alias selected best hit

79238327.2.jpg

MBC ' Section TV ' actor Ryu Seung-ryong were mentioned as having the greatest hits nickname. 17 " Section TV 'corner has a story about a nickname In ' dantok reporters .

According Oh Dal-su is jinyeotda the nickname " Destroyer Perspective '' fairy million . Another ' Dirty Sexy ' the magazine said Ryu Seung-ryong was worth the nickname to oppose Oh Dal-su . Ma Dong-Seok also was named to the nickname ' Do the US ' Marvel Lee . Unlike fitness trainer who comes from down body cute everyday look.

There is also nicknamed the face jalnaseo looking. Lee, Jeong - Jae 's nickname is' causing well . The " Kim I buried my brother well, causing " mischief resulting in the nickname of fans. Kim Tae Hee was mentioned as a pretty nickname holders representing the female celebrity with " taeppeu .

There is also a star resembling animated characters . Lee Jong-seok is called ttochi Baby Dinosaur Dooly appearing on '' resembles , Kim Woo-bin dinosaur character ' Ahgumon .

Because of mistakes it caused nickname was also organized . Actor Kim Soo-hyun Kim Soo-hyun is ' younggo Kim ' suffering forever . Fans of Kim Soo-hyun shake hands , handsome people around a nickname did not take . Actress Kang So-ra has suffered humiliation because Gonzo taking skills who looks to revive called " Gonzo stupid ."

Reporters Ryu Seung-ryong is cited as the best nickname holders vote through the day .

http://news.nate.com/view/20160717n12496

Caps in other SK news on the same topic as above, with KTH’s images.

• Like 2

thank you for the awesome updates @Nancyzak :wub:

....and no need to gives credit me dear...please feel free to post them here anytime you want :wub:

On ‎2016‎年‎7‎月‎14‎日 at 9:36 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @JoannaMarie16,

Thank you for the information. :)

no problem....I actually just want to drop by and post here but I have nothing to say... :blush:

• Like 1

On 7/16/2016 at 9:06 PM, Nancyzak said:

I used to come across articles with pictures of KTH’s professional make-up artist cum close friend, Jung Saem Mooi, holding a little blue bottle with a slightly frosted cap, containing tablets, accompanied with the image of KTH. I get it that JSM is relating the product with KTH, but I have no idea how both are related until I came across the video clip below. Luckily it has English subtitles that explains all; i.e. the product is an energy booster vitamins introduced by KTH to JSM.

Credit : OnStyle.

Here is the picture of the product:

Credit : owner 

I am ending this post with a picture of KTH and JSM, for Vogue, that was published some time ago.

Credit image below : as tagged.

Hi Nancyzak, so, this is her make-up artist, huh? And KTH is taking this tab - I tried this also before. It's a good tablet for stress & fatigue as well. Actually, it is a food supplement that contains many nutrients for the body. It has (2) kinds : the orange & grapefruit.  :P

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JoannaMarie16 said:

thank you for the awesome updates @Nancyzak :wub:

....and no need to gives credit me dear...please feel free to post them here anytime you want :wub:

no problem....I actually just want to drop by and post here but I have nothing to say... :blush:

Hi @JoannaMarie16,

Oh, it's alright, dear. Mentioning credit is a must for me. It has become a habit. It's an acknowledgment of one's creativity/work. No worries! ;)

Do drop by and say something whenever you are free to do so. Anything to share with us that you know of is very much welcomed. Had you not say it, I will still wonder when that picture was taken, as the dress she wore does not look exactly as the strapless/with the sheer shoulder straps in the latest Allerman CF.  It is a very nice dress though and suits KTH very well. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, so, this is her make-up artist, huh? And KTH is taking this tab - I tried this also before. It's a good tablet for stress & fatigue as well. Actually, it is a food supplement that contains many nutrients for the body. It has (2) kinds : the orange & grapefruit.  :P

Hi @willenette,

Yes, that is JSM, who is not only known as the close friend of KTH but a confidante too. JSM has her JSM Academy and often appears in SK variety shows that focus on the subject of beauty. If JSM is not doing her make-up, KTH will have JSM's senior manager/manager doing it for her. KTH follows the IGs of JSM as well as the make-up artists who assist KTH.

Aside from the vitamin supplement, JSM used to recount the terrifying experience that she, KTH and other Instyle photoshoot team had when they were in Africa in 2005. Here is the report in 2005.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-robbed-in-south-africa-2143.html

I am the apprehensive type when it comes to taking anything orally, but since KTH takes it and was recommended by JSM and that you have tried it, I guess, it's a product that is worth trying. Do you still take it? It works well for you? I am also curious with the Aronia juice that was introduced by LMY to JSM too. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Yes, that is JSM, who is not only known as the close friend of KTH but a confidante too. JSM has her JSM Academy and often appears in SK variety shows that focus on the subject of beauty. If JSM is not doing her make-up, KTH will have JSM's senior manager/manager doing it for her. KTH follows the IGs of JSM as well as the make-up artists who assist KTH.

Aside from the vitamin supplement, JSM used to recount the terrifying experience that she, KTH and other Instyle photoshoot team had when they were in Africa in 2005. Here is the report in 2005.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-robbed-in-south-africa-2143.html

I am the apprehensive type when it comes to taking anything orally, but since KTH takes it and was recommended by JSM and that you have tried it, I guess, it's a product that is worth trying. Do you still take it? It works well for you? I am also curious with the Aronia juice that was introduced by LMY to JSM too. :)

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing more infos about her. And OMG - KTH has experienced this last year? Also, thanks for sharing the link. I never heard about it before until you mentioned it here. You know, I'm also the apprehensive type about taking anything orally but my BF (he's a doctor in US) told me that it's good. So, I tried it - hahaha. I'm taking it sometimes when I feel that I'm under-stressed, only when there's so much to do that I get tired easily. I've tried that Aronia Juice, too. It's a berry juice that's so pricey. This is good because there's a cancer fighting property in it. Aside from this, it offers many health benefits. It's a deeper purple in color than blueberries. The specific agents in Aronia are anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-diabetic. It lowers cholesterol and they protect the liver against toxins & help to lower blood sugar as well. It also reduces uncomfortable symptoms of PMS. Actually, you can see this juice in the supermarket already.  Before you could only get this from health food stores.  :P   

19 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing more infos about her. And OMG - KTH has experienced this last year? Also, thanks for sharing the link. I never heard about it before until you mentioned it here. You know, I'm also the apprehensive type about taking anything orally but my BF (he's a doctor in US) told me that it's good. So, I tried it - hahaha. I'm taking it sometimes when I feel that I'm under-stressed, only when there's so much to do that I get tired easily. I've tried that Aronia Juice, too. It's a berry juice that's so pricey. This is good because there's a cancer fighting property in it. Aside from this, it offers many health benefits. It's a deeper purple in color than blueberries. The specific agents in Aronia are anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-diabetic. It lowers cholesterol and they protect the liver against toxins & help to lower blood sugar as well. It also reduces uncomfortable symptoms of PMS. Actually, you can see this juice in the supermarket already.  Before you could only get this from health food stores.  :P   

Hi @willenette,

The robbery experience of KTH was in 2005, not last year. It must be a very scary moment for all in the team, but it seems that KTH handled it very well, as no one was harmed. 

Thank you for sharing more information about the Orthomol and Aronia juice. Aronia juice sounds like a wonder juice. I think many types of fruits have their health benefit agents. How the products are marketed also makes a difference. At my place, I have not heard of these 2 products yet, but we do have other fruit juices that come with health benefits too, like mangosteen, pomegranate and noni. From what I learnt, it seems better to eat the fruits for the fiber and to ensure our plate is filled with the 5 five colours of vegetable and fruits, for the fiber as well as the vital nutrients for the body. :)

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

The robbery experience of KTH was in 2005, not last year. It must be a very scary moment for all in the team, but it seems that KTH handled it very well, as no one was harmed. 

Thank you for sharing more information about the Orthomol and Aronia juice. Aronia juice sounds like a wonder juice. I think many types of fruits have their health benefit agents. How the products are marketed also makes a difference. At my place, I have not heard of these 2 products yet, but we do have other fruit juices that come with health benefits too, like mangosteen, pomegranate and noni. From what I learnt, it seems better to eat the fruits for the fiber and to ensure our plate is filled with the 5 five colours of vegetable and fruits, for the fiber as well as the vital nutrients for the body. :)

Nancyzak, thanks for the correction - sorry, that my eyes failed me again this time. No wonder I didn't read about this since it happened quite a long time. And I guess I wasn't a KTH fan yet during that time. :P

44 minutes ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for the correction - sorry, that my eyes failed me again this time. No wonder I didn't read about this since it happened quite a long time. And I guess I wasn't a KTH fan yet during that time. :P

Me too, wasn't a fan of KTH then, not until after her MP, but it is one of those incidences that is often quoted whenever there is discussion with JSM about KTH. :)

13 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Me too, wasn't a fan of KTH then, not until after her MP, but it is one of those incidences that is often quoted whenever there is discussion with JSM about KTH. :)

Nancyzak, I guess I became her fan ahead than you - hahaha. But, look at you now, you know so much about her. And I really appreciate it since I learn to discover more things about her because of you, because of all your postings here. Thanks, dear. :P

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

The brand for the dress worn by KTH at her recent appearance for Allerman event.

Credit : IGier.

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this info about the brand of her dress. NICE - I love her wrap-dress from Memo. I love their clothes since it's sensibly-priced and the style is versatile, which could be worn by employees, executives and entrepreneurs. I guess this is also one of the most competitive fashion brands. :P

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this info about the brand of her dress. NICE - I love her wrap-dress from Memo. I love their clothes since it's sensibly-priced and the style is versatile, which could be worn by employees, executives and entrepreneurs. I guess this is also one of the most competitive fashion brands. :P

Hi @willenette,

I like the cutting and style. I have seen another brand, i.e. Momo...(sorry, I can’t remember the full name) which has similar cutting and style. I was pretty interested in that brand’s style. I don’t know what is the prize but I do note what you said about Memo’s prize. The style is loose and airy. There is no need worry about the 'spare tyres’ and just slip the clothes over the head and down the body to wear or like KTH’s, wrap around at the waist. It is alike the CK style, which I love. The fabric looks like linen. One thing I hate to do is ironing the clothes. Hahaha....I will go for the wrinkle free type. if I could help it. The Memo dress worn by KTH is for the summer. I guess they have clothing for all 4 seasons? When is the big sale in SK? During the Summer?

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I like the cutting and style. I have seen another brand, i.e. Momo...(sorry, I can’t remember the full name) which has similar cutting and style. I was pretty interested in that brand’s style. I don’t know what is the prize but I do note what you said about Memo’s prize. The style is loose and airy. There is no need worry about the 'spare tyres’ and just slip the clothes over the head and down the body to wear or like KTH’s, wrap around at the waist. It is alike the CK style, which I love. The fabric looks like linen. One thing I hate to do is ironing the clothes. Hahaha....I will go for the wrinkle free type. if I could help it. The Memo dress worn by KTH is for the summer. I guess they have clothing for all 4 seasons? When is the big sale in SK? During the Summer?

Nancyzak, Ye, I know this clothing brand. I guess this is the full name : Momo Wear or Mo Mo Wear or K-MoMo (something like that-) I heard this is an Egyptian or US brand - please correct me if I'm wrong, dear. IDK if they have an outlet store in Seoul, but seems never heard it. Or is it an online shopping site?  I noticed that most clothes right now are wrinkled-free already, right? What I know is Seoul usually have on-going sale during the months of February & July. Just this year, they just finished last February. Last year they also had a Korea Grand Sale from August to October. I noticed they usually have on-going sale every season : winter, summer & autumn/fall but very few during spring. (this is my personal view, dear-) I usually visit there every December, so, that's winter.  Korea in winter is the perfect destination to experience a white Christmas and to enjoy fun in the snow and it is also the best time of year for winter sale bargains. Korea Grand Sale in winter usually starts from December - February.  It offers huge discounts on shopping, dining, entertainment, hotels and more especially to foreigners. During this time you can buy one get one free entry to theme parks etc. and there will be free gifts offered at department stores, shopping malls and fashion outlets. Hotels in Seoul are offering good deals if you book two nights at certain hotels you can get one free night and at other hotels if you stay 3 nights you get one extra night free. This is the Korea Grand Sale website: www.koreagrandsale.co.kr.  :P

You will find travelling in Seoul very easy and convenient. You don’t need to give a tip in Korea! This kind of culture is not customary there. In restaurants, beauty salons & wherever you do not have to leave a tip. They do not complain or get upset if you don’t give them some tip.  Most of the restaurants there serve free side dishes even if you order only one main dish. You will be amazed by its high-speed internet connection in Seoul. Also, many cafes and restaurants in the city provide free Wi-Fi to their customers. So, if you need to access to internet, just go and grab a cup of coffee at a cafe. When I’m in Seoul, I always access the subway - (in case the car of my BF isn't available) subway, buses and trains in Seoul are fast, readily available and punctual. :P

• Like 1

Google translated SK article on mini bags carried by female celebs, including KTH.

The bag that she carried in her picture below is a Channel brand, which is also the known favourite brand of KTH.

[XP Style Et items only 'Top actress Kim Hye Soo up from Kim Tae Hee is ?

1468980083438.jpg

[ = Ekseupocheu news editor Jae-kyeong Seo - minimalism and simplicity in pursuit of simplicity is becoming one of the most popular lifestyle among young people recently . This book introduces the topic Reorganization Act of minimalists was also up on the bestseller ranks .

The craze of this minimalism is blowing in the fashion world. Several female celebrity to lead the fashion they would select the larger size of the show peobaek or tote bag , shoulder bag instead of a 'mini bag . Even when only a few years ago, " bikbaek ' kkophideon the best hand Item of Women Artists and the situation was different .

Recent premieres more than 70% to 80% , such as celebrities at the event site or brand launched the show are wearing a mini bag. The bangjeung that simply loved beyond what they've reached the ' trend '. It introduces the most trendy celebrities directed to a mini- bag Nestled in the trend.

- skipped unrelated -

◆ Kim Tae-hee , the birth of the mini fairies?

1468975664610.jpg

Kim Tae Hee is one of the famous ' nuisance guests ' names. In the ' Fashion guests ' She debuted finds a place for wedding acquaintances is also seen as the advection. Fashion white and blue that blend properly because naetgi boasted the unique "cute elegance . Especially back in the mini- wear mini dress complement the small physique but maximizes the cute styling give a sense of unity . Instead, it gave her a simple point to watch colorful accessories are also eye-catching .

- skipped unrelated -

http://news.nate.com/view/20160720n13735

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

The video, of KTH arriving at LBH’s wedding venue.

Credit : dorama456

A better view of the Channel bag.

kim-taehee-attends-lee-byunghun-and-lee-

Credit as tagged.

The other occasion when KTH carried a mini bag.

It’s at the VIP movie premiere of The Obsessed.

I understand that its a Channel bag too.

south-korean-actress-kim-taehee-attends-

Credit as tagged.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, Ye, I know this clothing brand. I guess this is the full name : Momo Wear or Mo Mo Wear or K-MoMo (something like that-) I heard this is an Egyptian or US brand - please correct me if I'm wrong, dear. IDK if they have an outlet store in Seoul, but seems never heard it. Or is it an online shopping site?  I noticed that most clothes right now are wrinkled-free already, right? What I know is Seoul usually have on-going sale during the months of February & July. Just this year, they just finished last February. Last year they also had a Korea Grand Sale from August to October. I noticed they usually have on-going sale every season : winter, summer & autumn/fall but very few during spring. (this is my personal view, dear-) I usually visit there every December, so, that's winter.  Korea in winter is the perfect destination to experience a white Christmas and to enjoy fun in the snow and it is also the best time of year for winter sale bargains. Korea Grand Sale in winter usually starts from December - February.  It offers huge discounts on shopping, dining, entertainment, hotels and more especially to foreigners. During this time you can buy one get one free entry to theme parks etc. and there will be free gifts offered at department stores, shopping malls and fashion outlets. Hotels in Seoul are offering good deals if you book two nights at certain hotels you can get one free night and at other hotels if you stay 3 nights you get one extra night free. This is the Korea Grand Sale website: www.koreagrandsale.co.kr.  :P

You will find travelling in Seoul very easy and convenient. You don’t need to give a tip in Korea! This kind of culture is not customary there. In restaurants, beauty salons & wherever you do not have to leave a tip. They do not complain or get upset if you don’t give them some tip.  Most of the restaurants there serve free side dishes even if you order only one main dish. You will be amazed by its high-speed internet connection in Seoul. Also, many cafes and restaurants in the city provide free Wi-Fi to their customers. So, if you need to access to internet, just go and grab a cup of coffee at a cafe. When I’m in Seoul, I always access the subway - (in case the car of my BF isn't available) subway, buses and trains in Seoul are fast, readily available and punctual. :P

Hi @willenette

Thank you so much in sharing the link and the information on the sales in SK. 

I have heard before that SK does not have much to offer to tourists in terms of places of interest. The typical places for tours that I often heard of are the snowy mountain for the skiing experience, the filming sites of famous K-dramas, the sakuras or the stores for the cosmetics and skin care products. The fast and easy facilities that you mentioned certainly make it more attractive. I have in mind to visit Seoul one day, but not in the immediate term. What catches my eyes at the moment from SK is their clothing. Yes, the Memo type or the Momo type. I saw the Momo brand in the Nate website but when I wanted to check for its actual name, I don’t see it anymore. Before, it was there everytime I check the Nate news and it was there for a long time. Talk about ‘perfect’ timing, gosh...... :P:lol:

I guess it is winter clothings for sale from December to February and the summer clothings from August to October? I can understand why there are more offers during winter. Less people are willing to go to cold places and businesses need to make good offers to attract customers. Even so, with the good offers, that is, I will think many times over on whether to go to a cold place. I went to NYC end last year but it was not snowing then. The place is so lively and merry, as you know very well since you go there around that time every year, but I suppose you have spent Christmas in Seoul before? Is Christmas in Seoul anywhere near to the lively mood in NYC? The cold  n Seoul/SK is worse than in NYC? Especially in Jan-Feb? I know that KTH and her family usually go on overseas holiday during the new year. I guess it is a time when everybody are able to gather for the holiday season and to escape the cold winter for a few days. I would assume they go to warmer places and with LW's birthday falls]ing on 3 Jan, it is a case of killing two birds with one stone. A family holiday cum LW's birthday celebration. :D

• Like 1

HSC praising a lady to be as beautiful as KTH, if I read it right. 

Look at the lady. She looks so pleased! ;):D

' 2 's best love with " Hong Seok-cheon ," Kim Tae Hee - ohnami alike to me . "

201607200514321117_1.jpg

[My Daily = home US News] broadcaster said Hong Seok-cheon pretty equally LOOK his gag ohnami woman and actress Kim Tae Hee . 19 days afternoon comprehensive channel broadcast JTBC ' love of season 2 's best with (高)' Heo Kyung-hwan , the look of this one ohnami starred in ' I'll heonjip Dao sick ' appearance was being drawn.

Hong Seok-cheon day is " going to make Nami room? Mandeuleotna well ? " They asked of respondents Heo Kyung-hwan said , " did you completely well . Nami is yeppeojineun room ."

In addition, a letter is followed by Hong Seok-cheon said , " Nami still beautiful. Too pretty good " ohnami revealed disbelief that " I can not talk now see my face ."

In Hong Seok-cheon made a scene confessing that " You and your brother alike Kim Tae Hee, beautiful. Pretty equally " to laughter.

[ Gag woman ohnami - Comedian Heo Kyung-hwan - Hong Seok-cheon broadcaster . Photo = JTBC ' season with a 2- love 's highest (高)' broadcasting Capture

http://news.nate.com/view/20160720n03585

• Like 1