Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the picture + all the links of STH.  Also, thanks for the link & her video during JJH's wedding - not really looking for it but just curious who were celebrities who attended. I know I have come across on it before & just forgot it. So, their friendship with CJW started on this drama, huh? I loved this series. Do you know that I've seen them filming in Lotte when I was in Seoul that time? KSW & CJW were filming on that location without KTH. I was happy because I was able to see KSW up close. KSW is one of my top MEN - hahaha.   And when it premiered in Korea it garnered ratings close to 40%.  Stairway to Heaven is still considered a classic, must-see K-drama among fans. :P

Hi @willenette,

I believe so, that KTH and CJW became close friends since STH. Due to the immense popularity of the drama, the main cast even travelled to China to promote the drama and had fashion show. There were images of CJW and KTH, taken at that time, and below is one of them. They were looking out at the fans gathering below the window.

art_1440485156.jpg

The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57aA0UKgjVw

Credit : Stairway to Heaven & Temptation

Rating close to 40%? That's very high. Iris was about that high too. Agree with you about STH being a classic; a must see Kdrama. It's one of those that started off the Hallyuwave. 

There's a BTS of STH filming at Lotte. I guess, we get to see what you saw. ;):D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I believe so, that KTH and CJW became close friends since STH. Due to the immense popularity of the drama, the main cast even travelled to China to promote the drama and had fashion show. There were images of CJW and KTH, taken at that time, and below is one of them. They were looking out at the fans gathering below the window.

The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57aA0UKgjVw

Credit : Stairway to Heaven & Temptation

Rating close to 40%? That's very high. Iris was about that high too. Agree with you about STH being a classic; a must see Kdrama. It's one of those that started off the Hallyuwave. 

There's a BTS of STH filming at Lotte. I guess, we get to see what you saw. ;):D

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the picture & clip, dear. Ye, as far as I remember it was this high. It's considered as the "national drama". :P

• Like 1

KTH in BNT News article on skin care.

BNTNews- ‘Kim Tae Hee-Han Hyo Joo-Son Ye Jin’ The Secret to the Glowing Skin of Pure Actresses

yoazmzo7ahgamnldi6w5jruqna1lbp01.jpg

[by Hwang Ji Hye/ translated by Yanchingsally Chu] Women who have a pure and pretty face are one of the dream girl types of many men. The charms of actresses Kim Tae Hee, Han Hyo Joo and Son Ye Jin who flaunt a pure appearance don’t mainly come from their elegance but also their glowing skin. 

What should you do if you want to get a moisturized and bright skin like that of the pure actresses? Skin care tips for you to get a celebrity-like glowing and elastic skin will be introduced.

Source and read more about the skincare here :

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=31195

• Like 3

KTH was mentioned as one of the female K-celebs who is also the landlady of a commercial building in MBN's Breakfast & Daily News which was aired on 24 June 2016.

KTH’s commercial building is located at Gangnam Station in Seoul and it fetches a yield of 6% per year.

She was mentioned following news of a female celeb who recently purchased a commercial building.

413197_220641_3858.jpg

Source : http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=413197

• Like 3

On ‎2016‎年‎6‎月‎27‎日 at 1:42 PM, Nancyzak said:

Bwahahahaha....whatever, you are here, be it posting or lurking, right?  ;):lol:  I have seen you active last time, with all the nice fan arts. I was excited when you posted again because It will be so nice to communicate with you and hopefully you'll post your fan arts here. So, I hope you will post here, if you have time. If I don't see you, I know you are lurking out there! :phew::D

Yeah, it is a good idea to state about crediting you if anyone wants to repost your fan art in your IG so that people will not simply 'steal it' from you, or you can add the words "Credit @(your initial)" clearly in your fan art, just to be clear on your ownership. If you are not firm on things, people will think that you are easy with their reposting. That is my view.

By the Hancinema report above, KTH has been busy with her CF. I think it is about time for new CFs to come in. At least we get to see her on screen, since there is no news on her movie/drama project yet and we don't see her attending any VIP movie premieres or updating her IG of late. :blush:

yeah, I was active here too before,but after that I got busy w/ my own life and had no time to visit soompi, not only on soompi  but also on FB,

as in no soompi for how many months and (2 yrs.??) no FB ...I think my fanarts on IG took my time that's why  I can't make fanarts for soompi bcos I am

spending 2 to 3 hours (sometimes 4 hours for 1 fanart) of making fanart (it depends of what kind of fanart I will make).

...and thank you for sharing KTH's pics. at Allerman event...gosh I really miss her,she's soo quiet :(

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JoannaMarie16 said:

yeah, I was active here too before,but after that I got busy w/ my own life and had no time to visit soompi, not only on soompi  but also on FB,

as in no soompi for how many months and (2 yrs.??) no FB ...I think my fanarts on IG took my time that's why  I can't make fanarts for soompi bcos I am

spending 2 to 3 hours (sometimes 4 hours for 1 fanart) of making fanart (it depends of what kind of fanart I will make).

...and thank you for sharing KTH's pics. at Allerman event...gosh I really miss her,she's soo quiet :(

No wonder your fan arts are all so nice!!! Because you really invest your time in making them! I salute you.

You are welcome on KTH's pictures. Yes, she has been so quiet, for so long. She probably enjoying life, in between her CF works. So, on one hand we miss her so much and can't wait to see her, but on the other, she is not totally resting. She has her CF works, something which we will get to see when they are rolled out finally. 

I read a comment in one of the IGs that her hair has grown long and hoping that she won't cut it. I actually like KTH to keep her hair short for a while, because she has been keeping it long, for so long. But, I also like the current length and hope she keeps that for awhile. The problem with this length is, the bottom part at the nape curves out when one lies and presses against the nape. The hair has to be styled, if the rest of the hair is styled straight or curved in. It happens to me so many times. :D

Whatever her hairstyle, she looks gorgeous as ever. The IGer who took the picture of her on the stage, holding the mic, said that she looks more beautiful in person! :wub::D

• Like 3

An SK news article about passionate kisses in K-dramas, that includes the (omoooo, what a name, considering all the nice kiss names that we got for KTH's subsequent dramas but that is what I got from Google translation :P:D), "toilet" or bathroom (?) kiss between KTH and KRW's characters in LSIH. Read further and we will find other names for their other kisses as well, in the same drama.

I am only extracting the part on KTH and KRW's characters' kiss.

l_2016062802001190600299433_99_201606281

SBS < Love Story in Harvard > ■ SBS < Love Story in Harvard > Kim Rae-won - Toilet kiss Kim Tae-hee

Sweet actress recently returned to the men through the SBS < Doctors > Bar has a collection of historical topics in the kiss scene with Kim Tae Hee Kim Rae-won. In 2004 the broadcasting SBS < Love Story in Harvard > 6 times chatted a passionate kiss in gimhyeonwoo ( Kim Rae-won ) and yisuin ( Kim Tae Hee ) toilet. Two used to share a kiss French kiss in front of the bathroom door was hot and seemed to go into the bathroom hongjeongmin ( Lee Jung-jin ) is approached in the bathroom there was nothing. Kim Rae-won and Kim Tae-hee was born at the time God sikimyeo many kisses in the movie , including the ' touchdown kiss ' Start' toilet Kiss ' ' Kiss Tears '' wall kiss kiss was crowned the textbook drama among young people .

Source : http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000439176

• Like 3

4 hours ago, missou12 said:

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/odk-clips-grandpa-over-flowers-season3-grandpa-over-flowers-in-greece-e05-clip-1259.html  never knew that hye kyo  Choi Ji-woo and Kim Tae-hee ;CLOSED to each other love all of them .... wish to see them in same drama 

Hi @missou12,

Welcome to KTH's thread! :)

I was surprised too with CJW's disclosure that the 3 of them are close. I have read, multiple times, about KTH and CJW out for meals or functions to support their mutual friends, but never of KTH with SHK, or the 3 of them. Not even in pictures.

It will be nice seeing them in a screen project or a noona flowers variety show. Throw in HL to turn up some levels of hilarity and wackiness. I can so feel it; how fun to watch their antics! ;):D

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @missou12,

Welcome to KTH's thread! :)

I was surprised too with CJW's disclosure that the 3 of them are close. I have read, multiple times, about KTH and CJW out for meals or functions to support their mutual friends, but never of KTH with SHK, or the 3 of them. Not even in pictures.

It will be nice seeing them in a screen project or a noona flowers variety show. Throw in HL to turn up some levels of hilarity and wackiness. I can so feel it; how fun to watch their antics! ;):D

Thanks alot baby 

Cjw says many time that she 's close to them ...love the 3 yeah wanna see them in same drama hahah...btw wish tae hee and rain all the best and happiness with they'll GT married soon and 've manu babies

• Like 3

Thanks so much @Nancyzak for the updates and KTH allerman pictures. I was missing her alot and now I'm even watching her Japanese drama. Even if it's just her beautiful pictures, I'm quite satisfied, at least I'll miss her less and read well for my exams, which is so near. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, laughter4christ said:

Thanks so much @Nancyzak for the updates and KTH allerman pictures. I was missing her alot and now I'm even watching her Japanese drama. Even if it's just her beautiful pictures, I'm quite satisfied, at least I'll miss her less and read well for my exams, which is so near. 

Hello to my dear @laughter4christ!

You are welcome and thank you very much in return for your presence and support! You know, I am always very happy to see you drop by and especially touched by your likes. As well as others too. Hehe...  :P:D  Anyway, yeah, KTH has been quiet for so long. Long draught for all of us. Not even updating her IG for so long. Omoooo.... It was such a windfall to see her in her recent appearance at Allerman event. She looks happy. Ahem, probably a lot of 'hugs and kisses' with her boyfie before he left for China (then). :P:D

I hope you are entertained by Boku. It is a light drama as I understand it to be and it should give you a little distraction and 'rest' during your break from your revision for exam. 

So, dear, may I wish you 'Jia You!!!' for your revision and top marks for your exam!!!

What is 'Jia You'? It is the Romananised Chinese words and means literally 'add fuel' or like 'hwaiting' in Korean. Additionally, I have this for you too...

best-wishes-good-luck-for-exams.gif

Credit gif above : as tagged.

• Like 3

On ‎2016‎年‎6‎月‎28‎日 at 9:58 PM, Nancyzak said:

No wonder your fan arts are all so nice!!! Because you really invest your time in making them! I salute you.

You are welcome on KTH's pictures. Yes, she has been so quiet, for so long. She probably enjoying life, in between her CF works. So, on one hand we miss her so much and can't wait to see her, but on the other, she is not totally resting. She has her CF works, something which we will get to see when they are rolled out finally. 

I read a comment in one of the IGs that her hair has grown long and hoping that she won't cut it. I actually like KTH to keep her hair short for a while, because she has been keeping it long, for so long. But, I also like the current length and hope she keeps that for awhile. The problem with this length is, the bottom part at the nape curves out when one lies and presses against the nape. The hair has to be styled, if the rest of the hair is styled straight or curved in. It happens to me so many times. :D

Whatever her hairstyle, she looks gorgeous as ever. The IGer who took the picture of her on the stage, holding the mic, said that she looks more beautiful in person! :wub::D

thank you @Nancyzak, it's all for KTH :wub: ... I salute you too for always keeping this thread alive and I know that it's not easy to always update this

thread thanks so much dear, handsdown! :wub: ...and yesss KTH's hair has grown long ! I actually love her long hair and I hope that she won't cut it again.

Hi @laughter4christ, goodluck to your exams. fighting!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JoannaMarie16 said:

thank you @Nancyzak, it's all for KTH :wub: ... I salute you too for always keeping this thread alive and I know that it's not easy to always update this

thread thanks so much dear, handsdown! :wub: ...and yesss KTH's hair has grown long ! I actually love her long hair and I hope that she won't cut it again.

Hi @laughter4christ, goodluck to your exams. fighting!

My dear @JoannaMarie16,

Yes, it is all for KTH, as well as for everybody here including yourself and myself! :wub::wub::wub:

We stay fighting!!! :wub::wub::wub::D

• Like 3

KTH and JWS.

I think KTH has the most collaborations with JWS compared to her and other actors, and it forged a strong friendship between them. They were in a film, followed by magazine photoshoot, and then in LG Dios CFs.

Let us save their magazine photoshoot and CFs for another day. Today, we watch the trailer and some images for/from their movie, The Restless.

Here’s the trailer of the movie, with English subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwih_7p-Y24&spfreload=10

Credit : syah4brit

Interview (sorry, no English subtitles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EujGxQqJBo

The VIP movie premiere of the movie. See the many stars who attended the premiere.

LW won’t miss an event like that to support his sister. He even presented her with a bouquet of flowers. Sweet brother’s love for his sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QikAfuVnMM

The full length movie with English subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVDy_fFRlJE

Credit : Asanka Namal

About the movie, in words.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Restless_(2006_film)

One of the blogs on The Restless. Of course, it has to be one that is bias towards the movie. ;):D

http://codedias.blogspot.my/2014/02/my-all-time-favorite-korean.html

The posters/some images.

mousvenari-demon-empire-qartulad.jpg

photo26629.jpg

Spoiler

photo26628.jpg

20140906-ve-dep-tua-ti-234-n-nu-cua-kim-

photo26637.jpg

photo26660.jpg

168012_full.jpg

168014_full.jpg

168013_full.jpg

48411c9ce686d.jpg

Credit images : as tagged/owners

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Youre welcome and thank you very much in return for your presence and support! You know, I am always very happy to see you drop by and especially touched by your likes. As well as others too. Hehe...  :P:D  Anyway, yeah, KTH has been quiet for so long. Long draught for all of us. Not even updating her IG for so long. Omoooo.... It was such a windfall to see her in her recent appearance at Allerman event. She looks happy. Ahem, probably a lot of 'hugs and kisses' with her boyfie before he left for China (then). :P:D

I hope you are entertained by Boku. It is a light drama as I understand it to be and it should give you a little distraction and 'rest' during your break from your revision for exam. 

So, dear, may I wish you 'Jia You!!!' for your revision and top marks for your exam!!!

What is 'Jia You'? It is the Romananised Chinese words and means literally 'add fuel' or like 'hwaiting' in Korean. Additionally, I have this for you too...

Hi @Nancyzak, no need to thank me, my presence and support is nothing compared to yours and if there's Nancyzak updating, there will always be Laughter4christ, Lavender2love, Joannamarie16 and others (which I believe) to like and comment on those post. The truth is, this thread without Nancyzak is like a train without an engine. Thanks to you too for your love, support, and presence here. 

Yeah KTH has been quiet for long which is so tiring but bearable. I was really happy to see her allerman pictures and she does really look happy and gorgeous as ever. 

Boku is not my type of drama, but for some reasons I'm really enjoying it, so I'm quite entertained. And yes I'll get a little bit distracted, which is why I'm slowly downloading it. 

Thanks so much for your wishes and tons of kisses for the Gif, I love it. Jia you and Hwaiting. 

• Like 3